Peaceful Portland

126,639 Views | 1527 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
greatdivide
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another city for your list.

Jack Bauer
greatdivide said:

Yep, I've been tracking. Will definitely be on the ****hole list tomorrow! Strong ****show from Rochester.
nein51
Those folks better be careful. I could take you to a host of restaurants in Rochester that rival any scene from your favorite mob movie.
Jack and DP
Laying in wait to murder

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
greatdivide said:

Concealed carry is a beautiful thing. One or two shots and the rats go a scurrying.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
Jack and DP said:

Laying in wait to murder

He claimed "self-defense"? You usually don't walk after someone that is trying to kill you.
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

And now two families have lost loved ones.

But one family lost a loved one that was a pedophile.
Yes, and the important thing when we lose someone is to point out their failings to the survivors and the rest of the world.

You may have confused schadenfreud and justice, they're actually different concepts.

He raped children and murdered a man. Get off your high horse.
I understand why you keep the focus on hate. Just remember that there were those who loved him. Be human.

What's sad is that he chose a horrible life and never repented from it. If he continued to live, he would've only brought about more sorrow and pain. Humanity is ending his lifelong reign of terror.
Sounds to me like quash wants to give the dead murderer a statue. I am not surprised one bit.

Call over that fourth grader to read my post to you. His family deserves just a bit of human decency. Asking for that does not require a statue.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Yes, and the important thing when we lose someone is to point out their failings to the survivors and the rest of the world.

You may have confused schadenfreud and justice, they're actually different concepts.

I understand why you keep the focus on hate. Just remember that there were those who loved him. Be human.

What's sad is that he chose a horrible life and never repented from it. If he continued to live, he would've only brought about more sorrow and pain. Humanity is ending his lifelong reign of terror.
Sounds to me like quash wants to give the dead murderer a statue. I am not surprised one bit.

Call over that fourth grader to read my post to you. His family deserves just a bit of human decency. Asking for that does not require a statue.
That is the problem. He was not human. Even his family agrees. You and your Liberal Progressive brethren need to stop defending these animals. You are part of the problem.

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
nein51 said:

Those folks better be careful. I could take you to a host of restaurants in Rochester that rival any scene from your favorite mob movie.
Just saw the Democratic Mayor of Rochester, NY speak. She is a downright racist bigot. Rochester is going to be a huge problem.

-- Barack Obama
nein51
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

nein51 said:

Just saw the Democratic Mayor of Rochester, NY speak. She is a downright racist bigot. Rochester is going to be a huge problem.

There are some super terrible neighborhoods in Rochester. In fact it was once home to the only store in our chain that had no windows because they kept getting broken out. That's a national chain with 3,500 locations, some in horrible places.

However, there is still a very strong mob element up there and those folks take being threatened very seriously. You never know who you might cross randomly threatening people at dinner.
Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

Jack and DP said:

Laying in wait to murder

He claimed "self-defense"? You usually don't walk after someone that is trying to kill you.

Let us just be thankful Michael has been laid to rest

Makes the world a better place
Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 101
59 days until Election Day

Congrats to Rochester, NY for hard work to get into the ****hole list. Impressive!

Vegas Odds for Biggest ****hole 2020
Portland: 1-1
Seattle: 2-1
Chicago: 4-1
NYC: 5-1
Washington DC: 5-1
Kinosha: 6-1
L.A: 10-1
Minneapolis: 10-1
Oakland: 15-1
Rochester, NY: 20-1
Baltimore: 35-1
Detroit: 35-1
Denver: 40-1
Austin: 45-1
Louisville: 45-1
San Jose: 45-1
Milwaukee: 50-1

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Probably inspired by Mayor Bozo's mural on 5th Avenue.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

Probably inspired by Mayor Bozo's mural on 5th Avenue.

Wow!!! Is that New York City or Tehran?

-- Barack Obama
greatdivide
I found 2 things I agree with antifa on. 1) Mayor Wheeler should resign and 2) the NYT is bad at journalism.

4th and Inches
greatdivide said:

I found 2 things I agree with antifa on. 1) Mayor Wheeler should resign and 2) the NYT is bad at journalism.

of course they are...
Jack Bauer
So just to summarize, BLM will:
-block traffic, block your car in the street
-harass you at a restaurant and make you leave
-march through your neighborhoods late at night with foul language and flashlights
-intimidate, intimidate, intimidate

WacoKelly83
Another night of peaceful bliss in Portland.

WacoKelly83
4th and Inches
About those peaceful protests...
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

HE FIRED 50 ROUNDS AT POLICE!!!!!!!!!
Doc Holliday
You can't win with these people:

Microaggresions--facial expressions--are violence.

Words are violence.

Thoughts are violence.

Silence is violence.

Existence is violence.
Jack and DP
Jack Bauer
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
This video was a little disappointing, Jack. I thought they put the flames out much too quickly.

-- Barack Obama
ATL Bear
Doc Holliday said:

You can't win with these people:

Microaggresions--facial expressions--are violence.

Words are violence.

Thoughts are violence.

Silence is violence.

Existence is violence.
Where does "Death to America" rank in their scale of "word violence" and micro-aggression?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
New York, New York. What a vacation destination!

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/nypd-teens-rob-punch-74-year-old-woman-in-the-east-village

-- Barack Obama
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

That is the problem. He was not human. Even his family agrees. You and your Liberal Progressive brethren need to stop defending these animals. You are part of the problem.
Of course he was human.

You keep demonizing people for political reasons and more people will die. Humanists know better.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Of course he was human.

You keep demonizing people for political reasons and more people will die. Humanists know better.
If you call burning, looting, terrorizing, and now murdering "political reasons", then so be it. Obey the law, and your chances of living go up exponentially.

Had the Mayor of Portland lifted a finger to restore order, both lives would have been spared. I will still never understand why you people defend these animals. I side with the innocent, law-abiding citizens. No gray area for me.

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
Remember the outrage, the boycotts over the "bathroom bill".

Here you have BLM literally chasing gay people out of Dallas and assaulting them....will anyone be 1/10th as outraged?

Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 102
58 days until Election Day

Sung to "The Jeffersons"

Rochester - "Oh we moving on up (movin' on up!), on the ****list (moving on UP!), to a deeeeluxe ****hole in the sky-yyyy

Vegas Odds for Biggest ****hole 2020
Portland: 1-1
Seattle: 2-1
Chicago: 4-1
NYC: 5-1
Washington DC: 5-1
Kinosha: 10-1
L.A: 10-1
Minneapolis: 10-1
Oakland: 15-1
Rochester, NY: 15-1
Baltimore: 35-1
Detroit: 35-1
Denver: 40-1
Austin: 45-1
Louisville: 45-1
San Jose: 45-1
Milwaukee: 50-1

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
greatdivide
Thee University
You guys keep posting videos of burning rioters. That is great entertainment.

I keep waiting for a high def video of a barrage of rubber bullets dropping looters. I want to be able to run it back in slow motion!
Jack Bauer
BLM/Antifa in Rochester protest for black lives by...burning a black owned business.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.