Peaceful Portland

126,613 Views | 1527 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
nein51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you're on the outside looking in it seems like the fascists are for rule of law and the anti fascists want to burn a bunch of stuff, abolish prisons, defund police, etc. if you didnt know any better it seems like anti fascist means anarchist and to them anything that doesn't fit in their world view is fascism.

Frankly, to me, if we have to deal with a Klan rally of 40 people in the south every now and again that is far preferable to the constant rioting/protesting that is infesting some of these places. At least prior to 90ish days ago If you set a building on fire, broke out a bunch of windows, tried to destroy a federal building, threw balloons full of **** at people or beat someone in the street you would be arrested for it.

I'm willing to bet that these antifa (and certainly having BLM tied to them) rallies have created many thousand racists (real ones not just people who disagree with you so you call them racist). Be very careful who you hang out with; you're friends can get you in serious trouble...true when you mom told you that and true now.
greatdivide
You guys had it all wrong. The MSM are biased in favor of the right wing.

4th and Inches
greatdivide said:

is He referring to the Journalist that is an Antifa person with Press written on his body armor helmet?
greatdivide
Gruvin said:

greatdivide said:

is He referring to the Journalist that is an Antifa person with Press written on his body armor helmet?
yep. Looks like national news to me.
greatdivide
Found this funny on so many levels.
nein51
greatdivide said:

You can't even take that seriously. That guy has to be so far left he's almost coming back around right the ultra far right. Even the vast majority of liberals would think that's a crazy statement.
Osodecentx
greatdivide said:

I'm outraged
Jack Bauer
When you have nothing better to do on the weekend...

Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 88
72 days until Election Day.

Charlotte is on the board! By Trump's speech, I expect it to be in the top 5!

Vegas Odds for Biggest ****hole 2020
Portland: 2-1
Seattle: 3-1
Chicago: 4-1
NYC: 5-1
Oakland: 15-1
LA: 20-1
Minneapolis: 20-1
Austin: 25-1
Louisville: 35-1
Washington DC: 35-1
Detroit: 40-1
Milwaukee: 50-1
Charlotte: 50-1

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/lilvenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/lilvenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
nein51
I can't wait for one of these people to call someone a coon and get knocked the **** out. Humanity just sucks right now.
Bearitto
nein51 said:

I can't wait for one of these people to call someone a coon and get knocked the **** out. Humanity just sucks right now.

Democrats are evil.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
nein51 said:

It has already happened. cinque got knocked out for a few months for calling another poster the C word. Unfortunately she was paroled and released back into society.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
quash
Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

We hate the cops!!!.....OMG quick call the cops!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

If it's a woman throwing punches, oh well if she suffers

They know the police have to take a lot of **** before they can can respond with force.

Private citizens don't have to...and the Portland Police don't care if Antifa gets beaten up and why should they.
So violence is perfectly OK so long as it happens to people you disagree with.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

They know the police have to take a lot of **** before they can can respond with force.

Private citizens don't have to...and the Portland Police don't care if Antifa gets beaten up and why should they.
Antifa and BLM are my enemies. More so than ISIS, Al Qaeda, The Muslim Brotherhood, North Korea, China, and Russia. Not even close. I will defend and fight for my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Sorry, Snowflake, but that is reality.

-- Barack Obama
SIC EM 94
quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

You should ask yourself that question...over and over.
GrowlTowel
quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

Again, what are the protesting?
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
SIC EM 94
Kenosha, Wisconsin is going to go from being unranked to Top 5 after tonight's rioting, looting, and major arson!
Florda_mike
SIC EM 94 said:

Kenosha, Wisconsin is going to go from being unranked to Top 5 after tonight's rioting, looting, and major arson!

And no rioters are from Kenosha and Kenoshans have not power to defend their town from burning down
Jack Bauer
SIC EM 94 said:

Yep. I knew it would pop up somewhere. I just didn't have Kenosha, WI on my bingo card.
And just wait until Antifa vermon get bussed in to make it even worse.

Osodecentx
Jack Bauer said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Yep. I knew it would pop up somewhere. I just didn't have Kenosha, WI on my bingo card.
And just wait until Antifa vermon get bussed in to make it even worse.

Just hungry people ....
quash
GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

Again, what are the protesting?
Criminal justice. Pay attention.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

Antifa and BLM are my enemies. More so than ISIS, Al Qaeda, The Muslim Brotherhood, North Korea, China, and Russia. Not even close. I will defend and fight for my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Sorry, Snowflake, but that is reality.
That's one ****ed up reality. But golly, you are brave on your keyboard.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

Brave on the keyboard? I have a rule that you never say anything on a message board that you would not be willing to say to someone in person. Antifa and BLM are my enemies and enemies of the United States. You obviously have picked a side as well. Good for you. Enjoy your rioting and anarchy the next two months. All of this ends 11/4/2020. You had better toughen up, Buttercup. Get ready.

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
And in "minor" news, Antifa tried to burn down a police precinct.

Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

And in "minor" news, Antifa tried to burn down a police precinct.

And if the left can eliminate Law then vote fraud on November 3rd goes on and on and on .......

Kill off Trump and Trumpians, that's the goal?

Remember this as vote fraud happens in these large cities November 3rd and it turns election to democrats decisively coming from democrat led large cities

Now call me a conspiracy theorist
BaylorOkie
Thee University
These people rioting, looting, burning and destroying have absolutely ZERO redeeming qualities.

Who raised these people?
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

Brave on the keyboard? I have a rule that you never say anything on a message board that you would not be willing to say to someone in person. Antifa and BLM are my enemies and enemies of the United States. You obviously have picked a side as well. Good for you. Enjoy your rioting and anarchy the next two months. All of this ends 11/4/2020. You had better toughen up, Buttercup. Get ready.
I'm not living in fear the way you are.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

Yeah, I am scared to death. I am all curled up in the fetal position at home waiting for the Loony Lefties and the Fake Libertarians let me know when Covid has passed and it is safe to go outside again. LOL!

-- Barack Obama
Friscobear

Stay away from the windows! They hate windows!
Malbec
Thee University said:

These people rioting, looting, burning and destroying have absolutely ZERO redeeming qualities.

Who raised these people?

Mark Zuckerberg, Noah Glass and Steve Chen.
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

Yeah, I am scared to death. I am all curled up in the fetal position at home waiting for the Loony Lefties and the Fake Libertarians let me know when Covid has passed and it is safe to go outside again. LOL!
You are terrified of Antifa and BLM, you consider them a bigger threat than Muslims (shock to me, but you said it). You think you are going to have to fight them. Laf.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

I don't think he's looking for a safe space, sorry.
GrowlTowel
Thee University said:

Who raised these people?
Same types of people that send kids to TCU.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

You are terrified of Antifa and BLM, you consider them a bigger threat than Muslims (shock to me, but you said it). You think you are going to have to fight them. Laf.
Your reading comprehension is lacking. I am not worried one bit about having to fight ISIS, Al Qaeda, The Muslim Brotherhood, North Korea, Russia, or China. Right now, my enemies are not Muslims. They are Marxists and anarchists right here on American soil. They are right here and right now. I may very well have to step up and fight Antifa and BLM, to help keep us free. I am locked and loaded. You and your terrorists buddies can bring it whenever you are ready. I don't have near the arsenals my neighbors have, but that is okay. We will get it done.

-- Barack Obama

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.