Peaceful Portland

126,182 Views | 1527 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
Forest Bueller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack Bauer said:

Mothra said:

Jack and DP said:

They forgot to mention that just prior to the photo, Karen was throwing Molotov cocktails at the police.

Heres video. They are unlawful and as soon as they are caught they cry like drama queens as if they were innocent bystanders.

They act like a black helicopter came to her home and scooped her up in the middle of the night.

I will never be convinced this isn't the product of pampered kids who always gets a trophy, never gets spanked, never gets corrected, mommy always takes little Johnny's side against, teachers, coaches, administrators, authorities etc.

The chickens are coming home to roost.
Florda_mike
Forest Bueller said:

Jack Bauer said:

Mothra said:

Jack and DP said:

They forgot to mention that just prior to the photo, Karen was throwing Molotov cocktails at the police.

Heres video. They are unlawful and as soon as they are caught they cry like drama queens as if they were innocent bystanders.

They act like a black helicopter came to her home and scooped her up in the middle of the night.

I will never be convinced this isn't the product of pampered kids who always gets a trophy, never gets spanked, never gets corrected, mommy always takes little Johnny's side against, teachers, coaches, administrators, authorities etc.

Did you see lasers in that video?

It's past time for cops to shoot back
Buddha Bear
TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

You are correct. I think Trump is a better game show host than he is a president.

So explain why you urge people to vote for the president that has this happening under his term. Isnt there a famous saying about doing something over and over and acting surprised at the same results? If Pres. Trump knows what to do is he just waiting as a political stunt?

Maybe you should have said "if you like the protesting and rioting, vote for pres, Trump." We know what we get withb Pres. Trump. We dont know with others. Biden isnt the answer but its strange you seem to think it would be worse with him than Trump. The mess is now. It didnt happen under Biden.
...another moron on this site. I should put out my Trump manifesto and post it every time I come across left loons. But it is ok. You will see on Nov. 3. ALL of my Trump supporting friends are keeping quiet until the election to speak. What will it take for you idiots to understand not only this, but also to understand that if Biden is in he will kicked to the curb (without even knowing it of course) and then left loons will run this place like they wanted it ever since 90% of the lib professors at 90% of the so-called "academic" institutions have brainwashed their Marxist minds. I doubt you even care about that or maybe you do but your IQ is less than 100 at best and you cannot comprehend this.

The riots will continue no matter what until the Constitution is scrapped. Liberals, or what is left of them, actually still believe in it. But these libs have been forced to obey THE SQUAD bc they are weak little pansies. However, they will not infiltrate this neighborhood with my UNITE THE RIGHT defenders.

I think it is you, cinque, usernamecksout, and a few others who are primarily behind the venom you are attempting to bite with here.

Trump will take 38 states. You say he is causing the riots because he is not passively allowing it. There is a reason for that and its no political stunt. You have bought so far into the MSM that now you are in their boat. Why don't you give Leo Terrell a call and make a deal with him. He was the biggest Trump hater on TV until about a month ago and he came full circle. You don't seem to understand that these little wimpy anarchists do not care who is president and could care less what happened to George Floyd. All they were looking for is a platform and with Floyd they finally got it so they came out of their parents basement and began their little autonomous zone and how did that work out for them. Do you agree with tearing down statues of Union heroes or the founding fathers? If you do you are just one of them.

Why haven't the Dems who have been on the hill for 30+ yrs come out to denounce such violence and looting and everything and furthermore where does Biden stand on this? All we know is he has flipped flopped on every issue after 40yrs up there. Why? You know why? Because it is about 25% of this country who think we would be better off with Satan as president than Trump.

But there is no talking to you. In fact, the time for talk is over. This is going to be THE CIVIL WAR, THE SEQUEL in about 3months no matter what happens on Nov 3. I think only then will you understand what I am talking about. Until then, have at it bro. WE SHALL SEE!!!
You may want to consider getting counseling, before you hurt someone.

Disturbing how many wuzzys are out there. You know things are bad when Christian university message board posters are preparing for and advocating civil war.
Florda_mike
Buddha Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

You are correct. I think Trump is a better game show host than he is a president.

So explain why you urge people to vote for the president that has this happening under his term. Isnt there a famous saying about doing something over and over and acting surprised at the same results? If Pres. Trump knows what to do is he just waiting as a political stunt?

Maybe you should have said "if you like the protesting and rioting, vote for pres, Trump." We know what we get withb Pres. Trump. We dont know with others. Biden isnt the answer but its strange you seem to think it would be worse with him than Trump. The mess is now. It didnt happen under Biden.
...another moron on this site. I should put out my Trump manifesto and post it every time I come across left loons. But it is ok. You will see on Nov. 3. ALL of my Trump supporting friends are keeping quiet until the election to speak. What will it take for you idiots to understand not only this, but also to understand that if Biden is in he will kicked to the curb (without even knowing it of course) and then left loons will run this place like they wanted it ever since 90% of the lib professors at 90% of the so-called "academic" institutions have brainwashed their Marxist minds. I doubt you even care about that or maybe you do but your IQ is less than 100 at best and you cannot comprehend this.

The riots will continue no matter what until the Constitution is scrapped. Liberals, or what is left of them, actually still believe in it. But these libs have been forced to obey THE SQUAD bc they are weak little pansies. However, they will not infiltrate this neighborhood with my UNITE THE RIGHT defenders.

I think it is you, cinque, usernamecksout, and a few others who are primarily behind the venom you are attempting to bite with here.

Trump will take 38 states. You say he is causing the riots because he is not passively allowing it. There is a reason for that and its no political stunt. You have bought so far into the MSM that now you are in their boat. Why don't you give Leo Terrell a call and make a deal with him. He was the biggest Trump hater on TV until about a month ago and he came full circle. You don't seem to understand that these little wimpy anarchists do not care who is president and could care less what happened to George Floyd. All they were looking for is a platform and with Floyd they finally got it so they came out of their parents basement and began their little autonomous zone and how did that work out for them. Do you agree with tearing down statues of Union heroes or the founding fathers? If you do you are just one of them.

Why haven't the Dems who have been on the hill for 30+ yrs come out to denounce such violence and looting and everything and furthermore where does Biden stand on this? All we know is he has flipped flopped on every issue after 40yrs up there. Why? You know why? Because it is about 25% of this country who think we would be better off with Satan as president than Trump.

But there is no talking to you. In fact, the time for talk is over. This is going to be THE CIVIL WAR, THE SEQUEL in about 3months no matter what happens on Nov 3. I think only then will you understand what I am talking about. Until then, have at it bro. WE SHALL SEE!!!

Disturbing how many wuzzys are out there. You know things are bad when Christian university message board posters are preparing for and advocating civil war.

It's really not too hard to see the left is advocating Civil War!

Have you not seen your "Peaceful protests" have taken over cities by stealing property and burning them down?

That all is probably over your head but just thought I'd try to make you aware of what's happening in our country

Where exactly are you today?
BaylorOkie
Buddha Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

If only there was a way to know if extreme leftists posed any real threat to life and property...
Jack and DP
Dungeon Athletics
quash said:

wuzzybear said:

Yall are going to need more kneepads soon. Thanks for the name calling wuzzy.,Anyone that disagrees with you and Trump must be a loon. Of course you are calling over half of voting Americans loons. Hpw American is that?

Why doesnt Trump show leadership and step up? One of you mentioned the election. Is he waiting to get re elected before he takes action? He just watches because getting elected again is more important?

He is the president now. These riots belong to his watch. Not Joe Biden.

BTW fuzzy, I guess you are new. i have never voted for a democrat presidential candidate and sure wont vote for Biden. Instead of vomiting the party line address the problems. If Trump cant handle it now how will he handle in the future? Do you think more of the same same will make it better? Really?

you are damn welcome with the name calling. If the shoe fits wear it out. Trump has taken nothing but incoming since BEFORE the election. If you really think he is not going to do anything about his you are more stupid than you post! Believe me nobody wants this to end more than Trump, but the plans are being orchestrated now and soon you will see. OTOH, you have to give these little sh-i-t-s a bit more time to make fools of themselves and let them "feel" emboldened and then at the right moment...BOOM, it will be over overnight. Patience has its place here but the riots do not.

However, after all is said and done, I'm glad you are NOT voting for Biden. And if not Trump why don't you vote for Kanye West. He can take Trump's place in your world as the entertainer-in-chief!
You are an extraordinary authoritarian with an odd take on reality.

I'll be voting for Jorgensen/Cohen but if Kanye picks a running mate named Twitty then I'll put up one of his signs.

LOL. Hello, Darlin'...
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Whiskey Pete
Jack and DP said:

But these are just peaceful protests.

Jack Bauer

VaeBear
Jack and DP said:

I love in the first video you can hear someone tell the officers to get a real job.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
These people with lasers need to be treated as if they are carrying a firearm. They need to go down. The cops seem to showing a whole lot of restraint.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
VaeBear said:

Jack and DP said:

I love in the first video you can hear someone tell the officers to get a real job.

Lots of karens in that vid
Jack Bauer
MLK: "We shall overcome"

Antifa: "F you, F 12, F Trump!"
Canada2017
Florda_mike said:

Forest Bueller said:

Jack Bauer said:

Mothra said:

Jack and DP said:

Did you see lasers in that video?

It's past time for cops to shoot back
Absolutely.

This whole narrative that cops are obligated to be easy targets for assault is absurd.
Jack Bauer
Wait, I thought George Truett said this was all harming Trump?

Man, you've even lost Lanny Davis on this one!

TexasScientist
wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

Booray said:

Isn't there a simple answer here:

Trump says to Ted Wheeler-I am putting you in charge of defending the federal courthouse. I am also filming everything that goes on. He tells the nation the same thing.

If the courthouse is destroyed, Trump's law and order argument going into the elections is a million times stronger. The "this is what the Democrats want" is accompanied by actual footage and no BS excuse about how Trump and the Feds provoked them. And there is then self-evident rationale for using federal personnel to forcefully protect every other federal building.

If the protesters leave, Trump can say he successfully defended federal property.

It is essentially the same strategy the forces on the ground used to arrest the crying woman this thread is about.

These are the lowest of the low. The epitome of evil and Godlessness. So they are never going to stop and it wouldn't matter if Ronald Reagan were back in office. THEY UNDERSTAND ONE WORD: FORCE!

Once about 2000 of em are in the fed pen maybe we can get back to normal. Until then they'll keep on going cuz they are getting paid and funded. They are professionals at this. There is an end goal. In order to achieve one world gov't you have to stomp out any form that promotes individual responsibility, success, and does NOT allow gov't to run your life. USA is the last stop on this tour. Hong Kong is gone, Venzuela is gone, Taiwan may end up gone, but China will fight to the death for what they believe, i.e., the CCP. That 200million man army is going to come right outta there once all the pieces are in place and set out their Alexander the Great tour. It is still a ways off, but you cannot put the genie back in the bottle. That is the end game...China will attempt to dominate the world and so why wouldn't they destroy our society by sending an invisible enemy w/o taking responsibility. This is 100% on them and now they will exploit it for all its worth. The problem is Trump and Pompeo are likely the ones with that kanhunas to call em out and take action before its too late.

If Biden is elected you won't know what hit you when you have to learn to speak Mandarin!!!
Quote:

The problem is Trump and Pompeo are likely the ones with that kanhunas to call em out and take action before its too late.
What's the hold up? Would you be in favor of Trump declaring marshal law, and extending his presidency?
You are too damn short-sighted to understand. Let me posit a question for you? Lets say Biden is elected and there are 17 cabinet members to fill. Who would be your say top 5 in any dept? I could care less about Biden but it is who he would put around him that ought send chills down your spine. So, if you are not a complete a-s-s answer that question. You don't have to limit yourself to 5 BTW. Specifically who would take Pompeo's place, Azar's place, DeVoss place, Carson's place, Mnuchin's place etc. GIVE ME NAMES...
I'm not for Biden, so I doubt I would like any of his cabinet appointments, although some would probably be better qualified than some of the one's Trump has appointed. The one's you named off in Trump's cabinet are largely inept and have either failed in or abused their positions.

Answer my question. Would you approve Trump extending his presidency if he loses the election?
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
quash
HashTag said:

Jack and DP said:

But these are just peaceful protests.

I wonder what Starry Night would have looked like if Van Gogh had used a 3" brush?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Jack Bauer
George Truett says this is just like the 1960's Civil Rights Movement, so it's all good.

This reporter was embedded with the Feds, you can see what they have endured every night.

BaylorOkie
Jack Bauer said:

George Truett says blah blah blah blah...

Damn you Donald Trump!
Florda_mike
HashTag said:

VaeBear said:

Jack and DP said:

^^^ Looks like military special ops is getting involved?

If so, they better watch it, they're literally trained to kill and don't think twice about it either!
ATL Bear
Might be time to field test the long awaited ADS Active Denial System the military has. Non lethal and designed for perimeter enforcement and crowd dispersement. Of course the optics would make people go ballistic.
quash
Florda_mike said:

HashTag said:

VaeBear said:

Jack and DP said:

^^^ Looks like military special ops is getting involved?

If so, they better watch it, they're literally trained to kill and don't think twice about it either!

Hoover sent MacArthur after the Bonus Marchers. Chased them out of D.C. and burned their camp.

Hoover was a one-termer.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Jack Bauer
ATL Bear said:

Might be time to field test the long awaited ADS Active Denial System the military has. Non lethal and designed for perimeter enforcement and crowd dispersement. Of course the optics would make people go ballistic.
Yes, blinding agents with lasers and hitting them in the head with rocks is one thing. But actually STOPPING them from doing it is OVER the line.

There are some masochistic Dems out there who are practically begging the feds to let loose and harm citizens beyond pepper spray so they have their propaganda ad. it's sick.
nein51
I dont believe the "mortar" comments at least not in the way I have seen mortar rounds used. If they mean someone is hurling concrete chunks, that I could see.

It should probably also be pointed out that this appears to be almost exclusively white people acting like *******s in predominantly white cities.
quash
So now Operation Legend is going to Albuquerque, a city with a serious crime problem. A state/local issue in this case as there is not even a cover claim of federal property being threatened, just gonna solve some crime.

I don't know what is left of the Tenth Amendment but Trump is taking a hammer to it.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

So now Operation Legend is going to Albuquerque, a city with a serious crime problem. A state/local issue in this case as there is not even a cover claim of federal property being threatened, just gonna solve some crime.

I don't know what is left of the Tenth Amendment but Trump is taking a hammer to it.
Obey the law. That concept should really not be that difficult for you to understand.

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
Portland has pulled far ahead of the others for ****hole city of 2020. I don't think anyone can catch them.

quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Obey the law. That concept should really not be that difficult for you to understand.
First, that's no guarantee of anything. As I posted recently: "I have seen variations in a meme that runs from (probably) well meaning advice to straight up racist. They all invoke the idea that if you don't break the law nothing bad will happen.
This is empirically false.
I do not know any way to tally up all the times it is false, as the smaller the infraction the less likely it will be counted. So let's just go with the biggest, the one that is the most expensive to prosecute, the one that gets all the resources of the state, that has the most appellate protections, and still ends up with innocents in death row: capital murder.
If anybody should be safe by merely following the rules then certainly nobody would ever face death when they broke no laws. Right?
But we are at 165 and counting. That's how many exonerations there have been just for death row inmates in America. It doesn't include exonerations for rape, arson, non-capital murder, or speeding. Just death penalty exonerations.
Let's acknowledge that our system isn't perfect. We can make perfection a goal, something to aim for. But along the way let's stop blaming the victim and instead work for a better system, one with less victims and more justice."

Second, obeying the law is what I was asking the federal govt to do. The Constitution. My copy still has a tenth amendment. Albuquerque doesn't appear to have a big problem with federal crimes, they appear to be booming in property and violent crime. But, as I noted already, federal property is not under attack as it is in Portland in the antelucan hours after the protesters go home.

This is not a federal issue it is a campaign slogan in action. There is none of the usual memoranda of understanding that the feds arrange when they work with state and local LEOs. Just a campaign slogan, aimed at people like you who want to see the boot of the state pressed on the neck of the citizens. Oh wait, you wanted snipers actually carrying out extra-judicial executions. Well, maybe next week.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

First, that's no guarantee of anything. As I posted recently: "I have seen variations in a meme that runs from (probably) well meaning advice to straight up racist. They all invoke the idea that if you don't break the law nothing bad will happen.
This is empirically false.

Bull***** If you are polite and respectful to law-enforcement when they interact with you, there is a 99.5 percent chance you will have a positive outcome. If you are militant, disrespectul, and an ass h o l e, your chances go up exponentially for a negative outcome. This applies to all races. It is really not that difficult. If you are looking for a fight, you will easily find one.

-- Barack Obama
BaylorOkie
4th and Inches
BaylorOkie said:

Seems like a good start...
Jack and DP
Jack and DP

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.