Peaceful Portland

126,603 Views | 1527 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

VaeBear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Snowplows would take care of this.

Violence begets violence.

You do know the snowplow wouldn't be the first "violence" don't you?

Surely you realize there was a violence that begat the snowplow?

Or are you terrible at math? I already know the answers to those questions include you're terrible at math
X + Y = snowplow.

Solve for X.
X = snowplow - Y

Now what?
Florda_mike
Osodecentx said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

VaeBear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Or are you terrible at math? I already know the answers to those questions include you're terrible at math
X + Y = snowplow.

Solve for X.
X = snowplow - Y

Now what?

I want a video of ..... "snowplow - y!"

Bigly
quash
Osodecentx said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

VaeBear said:

Jack Bauer said:

X + Y = snowplow.

Solve for X.
X = snowplow - Y

Now what?
Beats me, Florda's making some kind of point.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Dungeon Athletics
BaylorOkie said:

That looks like a little kid.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Dungeon Athletics said:

BaylorOkie said:

That looks like a little kid.
I agree with you. As Florda said in another post, likely some kind of gang initiation thing. Probably the Crips, Bloods, or BLM.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
Gun violence in Chicago left 10 people dead over the weekend and 43 others injured.

The gunfire came amid a surge in violence this year in the nation's third-largest city. Statistics released by the Chicago Police Department bring the number of shooting victims for the year thus far to 2,887 and the number of homicides to 542. Last year at this time, according to police statistics, there were 1,862 shooting victims and 364 homicides.

riflebear
Incredible how many arrests are being made from Antifa or stupid arsonists trying to light the West on fire. Of course the Dems are blaming it on Climate Change.

quash
riflebear said:

Incredible how many arrests are being made from Antifa or stupid arsonists trying to light the West on fire. Of course the Dems are blaming it on Climate Change.

MAGAists using made up Antifa bogeymen to light the country on fire...

Climate change doesn't strike a match (though it can increase the number of lightning strikes) but it does impact this fire season. Blame it on science, that's what keeps embarrassing you guys.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
riflebear
quash said:

riflebear said:

Climate change doesn't strike a match (though it can increase the number of lightning strikes) but it does impact this fire season. Blame it on science, that's what keeps embarrassing you guys.
My Asst coach of our girls bball team is a Dr who moved to our area a couple years ago from a Portland Suburb. He has shown me texts from his friends who still live up there who are cops & wives of cops who are so upset because they've made 7 arrests of arsonists who are trying (or did) start fires but the media (and the police dept) won't tell the public about it.

So yes - keep believing 'magaists' (WTH?) are full of it when there are fires being started (even in that article you ignore).
quash
riflebear said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

My Asst coach of our girls bball team is a Dr who moved to our area a couple years ago from a Portland Suburb. He has shown me texts from his friends who still live up there who are cops & wives of cops who are so upset because they've made 7 arrests of arsonists who are trying (or did) start fires but the media (and the police dept) won't tell the public about it.

So yes - keep believing 'magaists' (WTH?) are full of it when there are fires being started (even in that article you ignore).
Fires are being started, I never denied that. YOU added the Antifa lie.

Awww, and it earned you a blue box, how sweet.
riflebear
quash said:

riflebear said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

I just told you it was a fact - it is. I've seen the texts from the 1 police officer and 2 wives of officers.

They are starting fires all over Portland - you don't think they'd do it in a forest?
Malbec
riflebear said:

Holy cow! The guy went to the ground and did not get shot. How did he do that? He could make a fortune training other thugs on how it's done.
Canada2017
riflebear said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

I just told you it was a fact - it is. I've seen the texts from the 1 police officer and 2 wives of officers.

They are starting fires all over Portland - you don't think they'd do it in a forest?
Reasonably sure the mug shots of some forest arsonists have already been published .
4th and Inches
quash said:

riflebear said:

very few people deny climate change is real... we are just tired of hearing yall yell it at the top of your lungs and spout bat spit crazy ideas like a carbon tax to fix it...

I support pollution reduction and reforestation. I support NOT building a house in a flood plain. I support sustainability and renewable energy that makes sense.
Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 110
50 days until Election Day

I fixed the spelling of Kenosha....it's still a ****hole.

Vegas Odds for Biggest ****hole 2020
Portland: 1-1
Seattle: 3-1
L.A: 5-1
Rochester: 5-1
Chicago: 6-1
NYC: 6-1
Washington DC: 8-1
Minneapolis: 12-1
Kenosha: 20-1
Oakland: 20-1
Baltimore: 35-1
Detroit: 35-1
Denver: 40-1
Philadelphia: 40-1
Pittsburgh: 40-1
Austin: 45-1
Louisville: 45-1
San Jose: 45-1
Milwaukee: 50-1

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
quash
Gruvin said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

very few people deny climate change is real... we are just tired of hearing yall yell it at the top of your lungs and spout bat spit crazy ideas like a carbon tax to fix it...

I support pollution reduction and reforestation. I support NOT building a house in a flood plain. I support sustainability and renewable energy that makes sense.

Find a different"y'all". I'm the guy that says we don't need govt to solve this.

Still looking for the Antifa in riflebear's post...
GrowlTowel
quash said:

riflebear said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

Quash, with all due respect, why don't you go suck a bag of cocks. Antifa isn't make believe. Man made climate change is.
Malbec
GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

Quash, with all due respect, why don't you go suck a bag of cocks. Antifa isn't make believe. Man made climate change is.
quash
GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

Antifa is real. MMGW is too. And you're not one to show respect so don't fake it.

DHS has figured out the biggest domestic threat is from the right, but y'all keep whacking that Antifa mole.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/04/white-supremacists-terror-threat-dhs-409236
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

I have yet to figure out why we can say cock here but not *****. SMH.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Malbec
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

I have yet to figure out why we can say cock here but not *****. SMH.
It's a college sports site, so you can blame the University of South Carolina.
Doc Holliday
This is a huge deal.

4th and Inches
Doc Holliday said:

This is a huge deal.

it is a huge deal but not news to those of us paying attention. Its not even news to those who deny it is happening. Time and again it has been pointed out that it is organized and funded. All you get is crickets or being called crazy...
SIC EM 94
https://www.dailywire.com/news/man-arrested-for-starting-wildfire-with-molotov-cocktail-gets-released-from-jail-starts-6-more-fires-police
quash
Might be if I could read it on my phone, but I can't.
Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 111
49 days until Election Day (7 weeks to go)

Vegas Odds for Biggest ****hole 2020
Portland: 1-1
Seattle: 3-1
L.A: 5-1
Rochester: 5-1
Chicago: 6-1
NYC: 6-1
Washington DC: 8-1
Minneapolis: 12-1
Kenosha: 20-1
Oakland: 20-1
Detroit: 35-1
Denver: 40-1
Philadelphia: 40-1
Pittsburgh: 40-1
Austin: 45-1
Baltimore: 445-1
Louisville: 45-1
Milwaukee: 50-1

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
WacoKelly83
Didn't know where to put this so hear ya go

LA sheriff challenges LeBron James to match reward money for gunman who shot deputies

https://nypost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/nypost.com/2020/09/14/la-sheriff-challenges-lebron-james-to-match-reward-money-for-gunman/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16002080530610&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2F2020%2F09%2F14%2Fla-sheriff-challenges-lebron-james-to-match-reward-money-for-gunman%2F
STxBear81
climate change and superstorms....just bizarre. dems spending money to burn down the country for climate change
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

riflebear said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

The very fact that you mentioned a blue box, show's that it bothered you. Funny
Malbec
HashTag said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

The very fact that you mentioned a blue box, show's that it bothered you. Funny
quash is one of the top blue box creators in SE365 history. Almost every reply to him earns one.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

Antifa is real. MMGW is too. And you're not one to show respect so don't fake it.

DHS has figured out the biggest domestic threat is from the right, but y'all keep whacking that Antifa mole.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/04/white-supremacists-terror-threat-dhs-409236
Yep... those are white supremacists burning down cities, assaulting fellow Americans and shooting cops.

Department of Homeland Security has been a complete joke from day one. There's been many calls over the last 20 years to defund or at least cut funding to DHS.

If the report does exist, it's another example of how out of touch and ignorant they are.
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

A good old Bowley & Wilson song is appropriate here.

http://smusorority*****lyrics.blogspot.com/
nein51
Totally racist to shoot someone who comes at you like Jason in Friday the 13th. I swear humanity has lost its mind.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.