Peaceful Portland

126,611 Views | 1527 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Live Protests Day 89
71 days until Election Day.

Not since Appalachian State beat Michigan have we seen an upset like this from out of nowhere.

Welcome to the ****hole - Kinosha, WI!

Vegas Odds for Biggest ****hole 2020
Portland: 2-1
Seattle: 3-1
Chicago: 4-1
NYC: 5-1
Kinosha: 8-1
Oakland: 15-1
LA: 20-1
Minneapolis: 20-1
Austin: 25-1
Louisville: 35-1
Washington DC: 35-1
Detroit: 40-1
Charlotte: 50-1
Milwaukee: 50-1
Denver: 50-1

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/lilvenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/lilvenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
Bearitto
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

We hate the cops!!!.....OMG quick call the cops!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

If it's a woman throwing punches, oh well if she suffers

They know the police have to take a lot of **** before they can can respond with force.

Private citizens don't have to...and the Portland Police don't care if Antifa gets beaten up and why should they.
So violence is perfectly OK so long as it happens to people you disagree with.
Antifa and BLM are my enemies. More so than ISIS, Al Qaeda, The Muslim Brotherhood, North Korea, China, and Russia. Not even close. I will defend and fight for my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Sorry, Snowflake, but that is reality.
That's one ****ed up reality.

I know, right?!?! All those ****ed up people who swore to defend the constitution against enemies foreign and domestic are just so ****ed up, right?!?!

" I, (state name of enlistee), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.."

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Portland violence, burning, law enforcement attacks and quash's friends to the top!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Bearitto
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Portland violence, burning, law enforcement attacks and quash's friends to the top!!!!

BLM and antifa are without a single doubt, self evidently and self admittedly domestic terrorists. Quash, of course, supports them because he hates America.
Jack Bauer
Why should Portland get all the fun?

Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

Live Protests Day 89

Not since Appalachian State beat Michigan have we seen an upset like this from out of nowhere.

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/lilvenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/lilvenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia

I'm sure Kenosha is shocked

I pray my little town never makes that list

But I'd be shocked if the boys here just laid down and let BLM/Antifa come in and destroy our town
Florda_mike
Those boys need to be shot!
Malbec
Jack Bauer said:

Live Protests Day 89

Live protest channel:

Kenosha has an unfair advantage and may need to be DQ'd.

Quote:

The Union Pacific / North Line is a Metra line in the Chicago metropolitan area. It runs between Ogilvie Transportation Center and Kenosha, Wisconsin, terminating at the Kenosha Passenger Train Station.

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

They know the police have to take a lot of **** before they can can respond with force.

Private citizens don't have to...and the Portland Police don't care if Antifa gets beaten up and why should they.
Antifa and BLM are my enemies. More so than ISIS, Al Qaeda, The Muslim Brotherhood, North Korea, China, and Russia. Not even close. I will defend and fight for my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Sorry, Snowflake, but that is reality.
That's one ****ed up reality. But golly, you are brave on your keyboard.
Brave on the keyboard? I have a rule that you never say anything on a message board that you would not be willing to say to someone in person. Antifa and BLM are my enemies and enemies of the United States. You obviously have picked a side as well. Good for you. Enjoy your rioting and anarchy the next two months. All of this ends 11/4/2020. You had better toughen up, Buttercup. Get ready.
I'm not living in fear the way you are.
Yeah, I am scared to death. I am all curled up in the fetal position at home waiting for the Loony Lefties and the Fake Libertarians let me know when Covid has passed and it is safe to go outside again. LOL!
You are terrified of Antifa and BLM, you consider them a bigger threat than Muslims (shock to me, but you said it). You think you are going to have to fight them. Laf.
Your reading comprehension is lacking. I am not worried one bit about having to fight ISIS, Al Qaeda, The Muslim Brotherhood, North Korea, Russia, or China. Right now, my enemies are not Muslims. They are Marxists and anarchists right here on American soil. They are right here and right now. I may very well have to step up and fight Antifa and BLM, to help keep us free. I am locked and loaded. You and your terrorists buddies can bring it whenever you are ready. I don't have near the arsenals my neighbors have, but that is okay. We will get it done.
Ah, I see, you are going to rely on your neighbors to protect you.

I'll be strolling around the neighborhood because your fears are not my fears.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Jack Bauer
Just saw a video of BLM rioters beating a racoon with a baseball bat and then running over it in their car. I'm not joking or exaggerating.

I'm not even going to link it. Absolutely disgusting.
Jack Bauer
Nice framing from the NY Times.

Whiskey Pete
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

Brave on the keyboard? I have a rule that you never say anything on a message board that you would not be willing to say to someone in person. Antifa and BLM are my enemies and enemies of the United States. You obviously have picked a side as well. Good for you. Enjoy your rioting and anarchy the next two months. All of this ends 11/4/2020. You had better toughen up, Buttercup. Get ready.
Yeah, I am scared to death. I am all curled up in the fetal position at home waiting for the Loony Lefties and the Fake Libertarians let me know when Covid has passed and it is safe to go outside again. LOL!
You are terrified of Antifa and BLM, you consider them a bigger threat than Muslims (shock to me, but you said it). You think you are going to have to fight them. Laf.
You're confused. The fact that RD2 recognizes that Antifa and BLM are a threat, doesn't mean he's scared, it means he's not blind like so many of the leftie snowflakes.
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

Nothing to see there. quash says they are there to just peacefully protest.
Osodecentx
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

Your reading comprehension is lacking. I am not worried one bit about having to fight ISIS, Al Qaeda, The Muslim Brotherhood, North Korea, Russia, or China. Right now, my enemies are not Muslims. They are Marxists and anarchists right here on American soil. They are right here and right now. I may very well have to step up and fight Antifa and BLM, to help keep us free. I am locked and loaded. You and your terrorists buddies can bring it whenever you are ready. I don't have near the arsenals my neighbors have, but that is okay. We will get it done.

You are licensed to carry firearms. Will you be packing as you stroll?
ShooterTX
Jack Bauer said:

Sadly... this is what happens when you bring a fire extinguisher instead of a gun.
These animals need to be shot in the damn street.
WacoKelly83
These aren't even animals. They are animal excrement at best. I get the anger. I get the ghetto shopping spree. But hitting an older man who is just trying to put out a fire????
WacoKelly83
It was reported that many of the looters came in from Chicago. They got a taste for it last week. Black Monday.
Tonight I heard the police are going to be monitoring traffic in and out of the looting grounds. Wouldn't it be great if they towed and impounded their vehicles? Then give the business owners sledgehammers and blow torches. Have fun.
EatMoreSalmon
How many Americans, Black Americans, are angry that the violence is killing the best chance for overwhelming support for real, helpful changes. This is not going to end well for reform supporters if it keeps up.
quash
Osodecentx said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

Sorry, all my guns were lost in my last move.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Osodecentx
quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

Did you report the loss and file an insurance claim? (asking for a friend)
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

Good answer! All of mine were lost in a boating accident.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
quash
Osodecentx said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

As far as you know.
Bearitto
quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

It's way easier to hand them over to murderous antifa and BLM mobs if you claim they are stolen. Quash wants to bring down the country one commie at a time. He's probably straw purchasing firearms for every Marxist terrorist he sees.
Osodecentx
quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ha ha!!!

All right

Make the Fascists pay

As far as you know.
I'm feeling the same thing happened to me tomorrow
Thee University
quash said:

Marshmallow gun?
Jack Bauer
That'll show the cops!

Jack Bauer
We aren't fascists, we are just demanding under intimidation that you comply with exactly what we say and believe. JFC.

Jack Bauer
GrowlTowel
What is missing from these "protests" are some Korean store owners. They can put the genie back in the bottle.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Jack Bauer
Fun Fact:
There have been more riots declared since federal police left Portland than in the 2+ months before.
nein51
Jack Bauer said:

Fun Fact:
There have been more riots declared since federal police left Portland than in the 2+ months before.

Not possible. I was told the riots were only because federal troops were there and that when they left we would only be left with peaceful protesters holding hands and signing Kumbaya.

Those protests, honestly, must be soooooo bored at this point. Like it's way past the point of "fun" to break stuff.
Jack Bauer
isn't this called "attempted murder"???

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.