Peaceful Portland

126,635 Views | 1527 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
WacoKelly83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Me thinks these kids have been watching too many Portland/Seattle protest videos and think they can act the same way. Chicago PD whole nother ballgame compared to West coast law enforcement. They may still be released quickly with no charges but will do so with a black eye and other bruises.
Jack Bauer
Skateboad vs. cops. Skateboard loses.

Jack Bauer
Oh no, George Truett.

Trump Troops are in full force!!

greatdivide
Guess tonight the Ronald McDonald House will not get vandalized again.
Jack Bauer
did anyone find my bike?

ShooterTX
Jack Bauer said:

did anyone find my bike?

I sure hope they beat them senseless!
Sick of all this garbage in our streets. Send em to the jailhouse, nut house, hospital, or morgue... take your pick.
nein51
Lol if you get shouted down by a bike cop you're a ginormous vagina. Those guys are like the Geek Squad of cops. All of these protestors are such paper tigers.
Osodecentx
Jack Bauer said:

Skateboad vs. cops. Skateboard loses.

So, no looting food for starving peaceful protests?
Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 80
80 days until Election Day.

CHICAGO making an early break today with some serious ass kicking by CPD. Portland rioters scoff at the challenge from the Windy City.

It is: Portland - Chicago - Seattle in a tight race with NYC just a few lengths behind.

Vegas Odds for Biggest ****hole of 2020
Portland: 3-1
Chicago: 4-1
Seattle: 4-1
NYC: 6-1
Oakland: 15-1
LA: 20-1
Austin: 25-1
Minneapolis: 30-1
Louisville: 35-1
Washington DC: 35-1
Detroit: 40-1
Milwaukee: 50-1

Live protest channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/lilvenowmedia
Jack Bauer
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

Live Protests Day 80

CHICAGO making an early break today with some serious ass kicking by CPD. Portland rioters scoff at the challenge from the Windy City.

It is: Portland - Chicago - Seattle in a tight race with NYC just a few lengths behind.

Live protest channel:
Am very disappointed in Los Angeles. I really expected those people would have burned down half of California by now.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Live Protests Day 80

Live protest channel:
Am very disappointed in Los Angeles. I really expected those people would have burned down half of California by now.
I am shocked that Detroit is not burning down...maybe people are just too demoralized there to care.

Not many days left for these potential ****holes to catch up to the top.
Jack Bauer
First Antifa hid behind the "Wall of Moms/Grandmas". Now they have a dog on the frontline. Next week, they'll recruit some toddlers to be their human shields.

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
ha ha - look at "Trumps Troops"!!

Jack Bauer
This is soy power! As soft as Kansas Jayhawks front line...

Jack Bauer

nein51
You know how that doesn't happen...if you're carrying. As all of those phones record you being assaulted and you square up and pop off a round.
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

Yeah, bbbbbut, but, but, I thought quash said that since the "jack boots" left, everything went back to being peaceful and loving protests
Osodecentx
HashTag said:

Jack Bauer said:

Yeah, bbbbbut, but, but, I thought quash said that since the "jack boots" left, everything went back to being peaceful and loving protests
Francis Schaeffer in, " HOW SHOULD WE THEN LIVE", said he feared the rise of the rule of the elite more than jackboots in the streets.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

Concealed carry solves this problem. Take out the guy with the bat and the rest scurry like cockroaches.

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
I mean, can any city top this?

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Sic semper dumbassis
nein51
He doesn't really go down until he gets paint balled but what a moron. And you don't need a medic for pepper spray. You need some water to dump on your head.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

Isn't that quash's peaceful protesting cousin?

-- Barack Obama
Florda_mike
Why have the people not formed vigilante groups to end this Antifa/BLM carnage?
greatdivide
nein51 said:

He doesn't really go down until he gets paint balled but what a moron. And you don't need a medic for pepper spray. You need some water to dump on your head.
Even after he cries medic he runs back at them. Slow learner. Been watching this for a few weeks now through multiple sources. The MO for these folks (especially the females) is to be aggressive towards the cops to get a reaction. Then when the cops react, scream, cry and create a video clip that makes it look like the cops are the aggressors. One women continued her acting as she was being handcuffed by saying I'm just a nice girl from Wisconsin, why are you doing this. Not sure anyone would believe her except Nadler.

Chicago last night was the first time I saw real force being used. It will be interesting to see if that tactic works. Has to work better than how Portland has handicapped their police. Feel for those officers. They are in a lose/lose situation.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Florda_mike said:

Why have the people not formed vigilante groups to end this Antifa/BLM carnage?
Because in Portland, they would be the ones arrested and thrown in jail. Clown world.

-- Barack Obama
greatdivide
Jack Bauer said:

Looks like the same guy with the bat. Wish that man (and the crowd around him) would have spoke up during the incident instead of after.
quash
nein51 said:

Lol if you get shouted down by a bike cop you're a ginormous vagina. Those guys are like the Geek Squad of cops. All of these protestors are such paper tigers.
Hardly. They are far more fit than the motorjocks.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Isn't that quash's peaceful protesting cousin?
These poor cops, having to do police work to distinguish the protesters from the rioters. It's soooo hard!

But it's ez for Keyboard Kops with so much brave in their strokes.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
nein51
quash said:

nein51 said:

Hardly. They are far more fit than the motorjocks.
I didnt say anything about fit...the majority of bike cops are wearing spandex and carrying pepper spray monitoring parks or downtown areas where they literally farm every "real" call to a squad car.
ShooterTX
Jack Bauer said:

More of this please!

Protesting for their "rights"... and they are given the rights that they deserve... and the lefts too!

Jack Bauer
This can't be real. The MSM told me the violence ended IMMEDIATELY after "Trump's Troops" left Portland.

Jack Bauer

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.