CMR was not a Mistake

136,275 Views | 790 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GoldMind
BaylorBJM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Timbear said:

A good year or two, and bye bye. It's a win win.

You may have the worst quality post:post count ratio on this board.
cowboycwr
Timbear said:

A good year or two, and bye bye. It's a win win.
Apparently he doesn't even need that to be in discussions with NFL teams.
Timbear
BaylorBJM, you mistake me for someone who cares what you think.
Loaded4Bear
Timbear said:

Settle down Timbear. You need to realize you are in a sunshine and ice cream zone. Happy thoughts!! Happy thoughts!!
"It it ain't broke, get a bigger hammer!"
BUBear24
Loaded4Bear said:

Timbear said:

Settle down Timbear. You need to realize you are in a sunshine and ice cream zone. Happy thoughts!! Happy thoughts!!

Good to see 80sbear metamorphosis was successful
Loaded4Bear
BUBear24 said:

Loaded4Bear said:

Timbear said:

That 80sBear wasn't a bad dude. Unfortunate that he got the boot.
Russell Gym
Loaded4Bear said:

BUBear24 said:

Loaded4Bear said:

Timbear said:

AckAckAckAckAckAck!!!!!!!

That 80sBear wasn't a bad dude. Unfortunate that he got the boot.
BaylorRocks
zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Loaded4Bear said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

This is going to be a really short thread. I know of only 2-3 posters that called for his firing after the first season. Many of us were unhappy and felt he underachieved, but recognized the man deserves at least 3 seasons to instill his system and try and turn it around.
26K 483
27K 487
28K 490
29K 503
30K 508
31K 521
Still 1-11.
32K 526
34K 548
35K 567
BaylorRocks
Loaded4Bear
zunooreo said:

POSTING POLICY

Posting on the forums

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly:

13. Post padding (posting for the sole purpose of increasing post count)
BUbearinARK
Loaded4Bear said:

zunooreo said:

POSTING POLICY

Posting on the forums

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly:

13. Post padding (posting for the sole purpose of increasing post count)

RB: Dominic Richardson
1gm 4 carries 11 yards
Wichitabear
80s Bear is a good person. I miss his posts.
BaylorRocks
zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Loaded4Bear said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

This is going to be a really short thread. I know of only 2-3 posters that called for his firing after the first season. Many of us were unhappy and felt he underachieved, but recognized the man deserves at least 3 seasons to instill his system and try and turn it around.
26K 483
27K 487
28K 490
29K 503
30K 508
31K 521
Still 1-11.
32K 526
34K 548
35K 567
36K 572
BaylorRocks
Mothra said:

Zunooreo is a clown.
DustyM
Wichitabear said:

If you don't mind me asking, what happened to him, I haven't seen any of his posts on here for a while.
Thanks
Wichitabear
I honestly don't know. Some posters say he got the boot. I don't understand what he did to get that! He definitely had his opinions about the board with this Briles mess but who doesn't on the free board! Or anywhere else! I could disagree with him and want to shake the crap out of him at times but he loves Baylor. Heartbroken and angry is all he is guilty of.
BUBear24
DustyM said:

Wichitabear said:

If you don't mind me asking, what happened to him, I haven't seen any of his posts on here for a while.
Thanks

He's LoadedBear...
BaylorBJM
DustyM said:

Wichitabear said:

Thanks
He got banned and then came back as Loaded. His first few weeks posting under the new handle he pretended to be someone else. Why he wouldn't simply admit he was the same, I do not know? Maybe he has other
user names as well...

Don't ask him about it though, he's pretty sensitive about the whole thing.
Loaded4Bear
BaylorBJM said:

DustyM said:

Wichitabear said:

Thanks
He got banned and then came back as Loaded. His first few weeks posting under the new handle he pretended to be someone else. Why he wouldn't simply admit he was the same, I do not know? Maybe he has other
user names as well...

Don't ask him about it though, he's pretty sensitive about the whole thing.
BaylorRocks
zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Loaded4Bear said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

26K 483
27K 487
28K 490
29K 503
30K 508
31K 521
Still 1-11.
32K 526
34K 548
35K 567
36K 572
37K 579
BaylorRocks
Thee University
Stranger said:

Mulkey could have won more games last year than little Matty.
Mulkey would have won the Fiesta & Cotton.

She would have bought out our patsies, kicked Ian in the nads and scheduled LSU, UConn and Tennessee!
"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains And we never even know we have the key"
Fozzie
Thee University said:

Stranger said:

She would have bought out our patsies, kicked Ian in the nads and scheduled LSU, UConn and Tennessee!
maybe but since she is getting paid 2x as much as every WBB coach out there not named Geno, we can only judge her by her results by dollars paid in the sport that she coaches. And by that measure, she is underachieving.

But most Baylor fans are content to see her win conference championships even though the program loses far more money each year than any other WBB program.

But since Ian locked her up through 2030 or something like that with a guaranteed contract, maybe we can get another national title before she is through and keep on hypothesizing on how she would do as a football or MBB coach in a much more competitive landscape.
toughbear
The only coaching she could do is WBB- no chance at anything else
Timbear
You're darn right we're content with conference titles. No coach of any sport at Baylor has ever or will ever beat Kim's record of success. Some on here bash Kim's salary when she's winning titles, but justify Rhule's $M when so far, on the field, he's been an embarrassment.
Russell Gym
toughbear said:

The only coaching she could do is WBB- no chance at anything else

Wrong
ShooterTX
Thee University said:

Stranger said:

Coaches don't schedule OOC games... so that was a very ignorant comment. Coaching basketball is very different from football... I'm starting to see a pattern in your comment.

Kim is excellent in her role... stop trying to make her into something that she is not. Just appreciate her for her achievements. No need to try and make her super-human.
BaylorRocks
zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Loaded4Bear said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

26K 483
27K 487
28K 490
29K 503
30K 508
31K 521
Still 1-11.
32K 526
34K 548
35K 567
36K 572
37K 579
38K 587
TexasScientist
ShooterTX said:

Thee University said:

Stranger said:

Coaches don't schedule OOC games... so that was a very ignorant comment. Coaching basketball is very different from football... I'm starting to see a pattern in your comment.

Kim is excellent in her role... stop trying to make her into something that she is not. Just appreciate her for her achievements. No need to try and make her super-human.
Mulkey could go most anywhere she wants. Baylor most likely will not find a replacement that can exceed, much less replicate her record. Think twice before you throw her under the bus. Look what happened when we threw Briles under the bus.
D. C. Bear
TexasScientist said:

ShooterTX said:

Thee University said:

Stranger said:

Mulkey could go most anywhere she wants. Baylor most likely will not find a replacement that can exceed, much less replicate her record. Think twice before you throw her under the bus. Look what happened when we threw Briles under the bus.

It is not "throwing her under the bus" to say she's a basketball coach and not a football coach.
ShooterTX
TexasScientist said:

ShooterTX said:

Thee University said:

Stranger said:

How am I throwing her under the bus? Did you read my post?
TexasScientist
ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

ShooterTX said:

Thee University said:

Stranger said:

How am I throwing her under the bus? Did you read my post?
My post wasn't directed to you specifically. It was comment in general.
RegentCoverup
"We" didn't throw Briles under the bus either. You had a board for that one..
This site leaks private information to Baylor Regents and Administration
BaylorRocks
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

TexasScientist
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

The BOR not only through him under the bus, but they put the bus in Drive, then Reverse, then Drive, then Reverse .....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.