Beto

98,359 Views | 957 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Golem
BaylorBJM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Ex-punk rocker, oh noz! The horror!! Is there anything which doesn't frighten some of you?

And I think just about everyone in the country knows Beto isn't any part Mexican, Latino, etc. and realize he's been going by that name since he was a toddler.

Oh well, I guess Cruz fans are getting their excuses lined up now.
So why am I not surprised you are a flaming Liberal? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) I certainly don't like Rafael, but my family and I will vote for him. Mostly because he is not Beto.
And why am I not surprised, you, like our resident clown Florduh, are incabale of reasonable, critical thinking? I swear, you two are impossible to underestimate (not that there is anything wrong with that).

But I'm glad you think you're able to piece together my party affiliation based on a single post. But here's the reality of the situation: not too terribly long ago, my 18th birthday fell on the same day as the midterm elections. I proudly voted that day and I haven't missed a single.vote.since. Not a single local, state, national, runoff, etc. I bet few, if any, on here can say similar.

Despite casting hundreds (thousands?) of votes, I can likely count on one hand how many times I've voted for a democrat.

But this November, that's changing. I'll likely cast at least 1-2 very important votes in opposition to the Republican Party. And I'll do so gladly for reasons I've tried to post and have serious conversations about on here but it gets minimized by responses such as yours and Florduhs.

And unfortunately your responses -and this board in general- are a microcosm of the problems (us) republicans are going to face in the coming years.
Wolf 359
Wolf 359
Wolf 359
Mitch Blood Green
We'd not have this problem if we'd have built the wall on the Canadian border.
Florda_mike
BaylorBJM said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Ex-punk rocker, oh noz! The horror!! Is there anything which doesn't frighten some of you?

And I think just about everyone in the country knows Beto isn't any part Mexican, Latino, etc. and realize he's been going by that name since he was a toddler.

So why am I not surprised you are a flaming Liberal? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) I certainly don't like Rafael, but my family and I will vote for him. Mostly because he is not Beto.
And why am I not surprised, you, like our resident clown Florduh, are incabale of reasonable, critical thinking? I swear, you two are impossible to underestimate (not that there is anything wrong with that).

But I'm glad you think you're able to piece together my party affiliation based on a single post. But here's the reality of the situation: not too terribly long ago, my 18th birthday fell on the same day as the midterm elections. I proudly voted that day and I haven't missed a single.vote.since. Not a single local, state, national, runoff, etc. I bet few, if any, on here can say similar.

Despite casting hundreds (thousands?) of votes, I can likely count on one hand how many times I've voted for a democrat.

But this November, that's changing. I'll likely cast at least 1-2 very important votes in opposition to the Republican Party. And I'll do so gladly for reasons I've tried to post and have serious conversations about on here but it gets minimized by responses such as yours and Florduhs.

And unfortunately your responses -and this board in general- are a microcosm of the problems (us) republicans are going to face in the coming years.

Whaaaaaaattt?

Recently turned 18, casted possibly 1000s of votes for ONLY REPUBLICANS and disagree with me 100%? Really?

So l'm supposed to believe that's possible?

Seriously?

Get real and get honest. I've you've casted 1000s of votes and recently turned 18 then you're a ballot stuffing democrat probably. Otherwise you haven't had time to cast 1000s of votes

You're a young progressive millennial that's maybe thinking of voting 1-2 republicans finally aren't you? You're beginning to see the error of that millennial thought process over aren't you? Tell truth
Florda_mike
Wolf 359 said:

This was your 10th posts ever???

Is this another Cinque sock puppet?

Come on
BaylorBJM
Florda_mike said:

BaylorBJM said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Whaaaaaaattt?

Recently turned 18, casted possibly 1000s of votes for ONLY REPUBLICANS and disagree with me 100%? Really?

Seriously?

Get real and get honest. I've you've casted 1000s of votes and recently turned 18 then you're a ballot stuffing democrat probably. Otherwise you haven't had time to cast 1000s of votes

You're a young progressive millennial that's maybe thinking of voting 1-2 republicans finally aren't you? You're beginning to see the error of that millennial thought process over aren't you? Tell truth

What in the world?? Where did I say recently turned 18? I turned 18 a lifetime ago man.

Your response is the most FloridaMike response I can imagine:
1) Someone gives, honest, truthful, response. 2) Mike somehow vastly misinterprets said short post. 3) Mike automatically assumes OP is lying because he can't make sense of a simple, basic premise. 4) Mike creates his own story and addresses no specifics.

If you can't make it past my fourth sentence, how can I expect you to actually have a real, substantive conversation?
whitetrash
Ol' Paddy O'Rourke was back at it with the spam robocalls last night, but at least he had the decency to have an El Paso phone # pop up on caller ID rather than spoofing a local number.
quash
Florda_mike said:

BaylorBJM said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Whaaaaaaattt?

Seriously?

<gets out Crayolas>
Man u r dum
quash
whitetrash said:

Ol' Paddy O'Rourke was back at it with the spam robocalls last night, but at least he had the decency to have an El Paso phone # pop up on caller ID rather than spoofing a local number.

I vote all the time, am currently registered, and have only received one text, which I blocked. Guess Beto is calling people who voted in a recent Dem primary to get out the vote.
Florda_mike
BaylorBJM said:

Florda_mike said:

BaylorBJM said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBJM said:

But here's the reality of the situation: not too terribly long ago, my 18th birthday fell on the same day as the midterm elections.

Whaaaaaaattt?

Seriously?

What in the world?? Where did I say recently turned 18? I turned 18 a lifetime ago man.

1) Someone gives, honest, truthful, response. 2) Mike somehow vastly misinterprets said short post. 3) Mike automatically assumes OP is lying because he can't make sense of a simple, basic premise. 4) Mike creates his own story and addresses no specifics.

If you can't make it past my fourth sentence, how can I expect you to actually have a real, substantive conversation?

See your post above

My my how could I have assumed you recently turned 18 and you're a millennial?

Perhaps you have problems with communication and blame it on others?
YoakDaddy
BaylorBJM said:

Florda_mike said:

BaylorBJM said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Whaaaaaaattt?

Seriously?

He stated that because you noted you turned 18 "not too terribly long ago".
Golem
quash said:

whitetrash said:

I vote all the time, am currently registered, and have only received one text, which I blocked. Guess Beto is calling people who voted in a recent Dem primary to get out the vote.
quash: "Must....defend.....democrats.....muh chemtrails....."
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

whitetrash said:

Right.

I know whitetrash, and there's probably no good reason for the O'Rourke campaign to contact him. The Dem primary comment was a good-natured poke at him since he probably didn't vote in the Dem primary.

Again, if the mere presence of my name triggers you then ignore me.
Golem
quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

whitetrash said:

Right.

I know whitetrash, and there's probably no good reason for the O'Rourke campaign to contact him. The Dem primary comment was a good-natured poke at him since he probably didn't vote in the Dem primary.

Again, if the mere presence of my name triggers you then ignore me.
You know whitetrash? I bet you do. I bet you know a whole lot of it. I bet you sleep on it's couch.
BaylorBJM
Florda_mike said:

BaylorBJM said:

Florda_mike said:

BaylorBJM said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBJM said:

But here's the reality of the situation: not too terribly long ago, my 18th birthday fell on the same day as the midterm elections.

Whaaaaaaattt?

Seriously?

See your post above

Another nonsensical post with zero quality behind it. Pat for the course for you.

It's no wonder you were so easily duped and became a Jade Helm believer. In fact, that should be your handle on here so everyone in the future knows to continually not take you seriously: Florduh_Mike "Believed in adamantly in jade Helm circa 2015-2017".
Florda_mike
BaylorBJM said:

Florda_mike said:

BaylorBJM said:

Florda_mike said:

BaylorBJM said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Whaaaaaaattt?

Seriously?

See your post above

Another nonsensical post with zero quality behind it. Pat for the course for you.

It's no wonder you were so easily duped and became a Jade Helm believer. In fact, that should be your handle on here so everyone in the future knows to continually not take you seriously: Florduh_Mike "Believed in adamantly in jade Helm circa 2015-2017".

So now a little diversion to keep from admitting you were unable to communicate effectively? You're sure acting like a millennial, even if you aren't one

You poor thing
CSIBear
Florida is thoroughly destroying BJM here. It's almost too easy.
quash
CSIBear said:

Quite the contrary. He looks foolish and semiliterate. That's a dogpile you might want to stay off of.
CSIBear
Nah, BJM is just closing his eyes and throwing crap at walls hoping it will stick. Looks silly.
Florda_mike
quash said:

CSIBear said:

Quite the contrary. He looks foolish and semiliterate. That's a dogpile you might want to stay off of.

A libertarian viewpoint ^^^
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

CSIBear said:

A libertarian viewpoint ^^^

A third grade reading level viewpoint. Aim high!
BaylorBJM
CSIBear said:

Nah, BJM is just closing his eyes and throwing crap at walls hoping it will stick. Looks silly.
Uh oh, looks like another sock! And destroying? Florduh (or perhapsss. you?) addressed nothing except accusing me of being a lazy millennial. He focused on a single sentence and then parsed as he saw fit so he could ignore the remaining 14 sentences. It's what he does because he doesn't think critically. He's actually become quite adept at it.

As for the "crap being thrown at the wall"? Mike surely doesn't think it's crap. He believes in it 100% as he's admitted on numerous occasions on the previous board he believed JadeHelm was real and was happening. In fact, he still hasn't denied it to this day. He's also admitted to believing Q'Anon but admittedly, he's toned that down somewhat. It's probably the only smart thing he's done on these boards.

<insertMikesignoringogthepostandconstantdeflection>

Oh well, I guess I don't have much to add here since I'm a lazy millennial (or not).

MilliVanilli
quash said:

whitetrash said:

He's texted me twice via two different numbers and volunteers, what a waste of resources, I have never voted for a Democrat and even registered as a Republican in 2016 to vote against Trump in the Texas primary.

I guess his playbook sees my age and says I'm a millennial and therefore must be in his corner, no dice.
Sam Lowry
BaylorBJM said:

CSIBear said:

Uh oh, looks like another sock! And destroying? Florduh (or perhapsss. you?) addressed nothing except accusing me of being a lazy millennial. He focused on a single sentence and then parsed as he saw fit so he could ignore the remaining 14 sentences. It's what he does because he doesn't think critically. He's actually become quite adept at it.

As for the "crap being thrown at the wall"? Mike surely doesn't think it's crap. He believes in it 100% as he's admitted on numerous occasions on the previous board he believed JadeHelm was real and was happening. In fact, he still hasn't denied it to this day. He's also admitted to believing Q'Anon but admittedly, he's toned that down somewhat. It's probably the only smart thing he's done on these boards.

Oh well, I guess I don't have much to add here since I'm a lazy millennial (or not).

Are there people who don't believe Jade Helm happened?
BellCountyBear
Is not Hispanic. But some are dumb enough to think he is and will vote for him on that thought alone. It's the leftist way!
cinque
BellCountyBear said:

Is not Hispanic. But some are dumb enough to think he is and will vote for him on that thought alone. It's the leftist way!
He's been called Beto since he was a baby. Should he abandon his nickname to please people like you who aren't going to vote for him anyway?
Make Racism Wrong Again
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BaylorBJM said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBJM said:

But this November, that's changing. I'll likely cast at least 1-2 very important votes in opposition to the Republican Party.
Sorry dude, but these three sentences of yours give you away. Why can't people be honest about who they are and what they believe in? Robert O'Rourke is what no conservative has ever been nor will ever be. Not even close. For starters, he supports open borders, strict gun control, believes everyone should have free healthcare, and thinks corporate profits are evil.

So tell us more about your "1-2 very important votes in opposition to the Republican Party"? What is that about? What specifically are you opposed to?

Please don't try to convince us that you are a longtime conservative that has suddenly seen the light and changing to Socialism. You should try being a little more honest and sincere about who you are and then maybe people will have a little more respect for your opinion.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
JusHappy2BeHere
CSIBear said:

that you think Florida is owning anyone makes me wonder if you are also a Tech Flunk Out or if you are entering the early stages of dementia

Florida is a complete fool a double digit IQ that makes you and your tribe look like morons....
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

BaylorBJM said:

Florda_mike said:

BaylorBJM said:

^^^ .... and to be expected ^^^

How many years (decades?) has it been since you last thought critically?

^^^ Irony?
No. Well maybe ironic that you answer a question with a question. You complain when Cinque does that.
JusHappy2BeHere
Sam Lowry said:

BaylorBJM said:

CSIBear said:

Everyone with above a TMR IQ knows that Jade Helm didn't happen.... normal humans that have convinced themselves that this crap is real just make me shake my head..... What did Obama getting elected and then being successful do to more or less normal white people in America.... that Trump poured gasoline on and set fire to....

you guys believe stuff that Bumaruski used to be laughed at for
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
CSIBear
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Sam Lowry said:

BaylorBJM said:

CSIBear said:

Everyone with above a TMR IQ knows that Jade Helm didn't happen.... normal humans that have convinced themselves that this crap is real just make me shake my head..... What did Obama getting elected and then being successful do to more or less normal white people in America.... that Trump poured gasoline on and set fire to....

lol oh I see you are not in the same reality as the rest of us. Makes sense now,
Sam Lowry
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Sam Lowry said:

BaylorBJM said:

CSIBear said:

Wow. So you're saying this Wikipedia article is wrong?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Helm_15_conspiracy_theories
PartyBear
Dude you are not in reality.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.