Beto

98,360 Views | 957 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Golem
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Sam Lowry said:

BaylorBJM said:

CSIBear said:

Nah, BJM is just closing his eyes and throwing crap at walls hoping it will stick. Looks silly.
Uh oh, looks like another sock! And destroying? Florduh (or perhapsss. you?) addressed nothing except accusing me of being a lazy millennial. He focused on a single sentence and then parsed as he saw fit so he could ignore the remaining 14 sentences. It's what he does because he doesn't think critically. He's actually become quite adept at it.

As for the "crap being thrown at the wall"? Mike surely doesn't think it's crap. He believes in it 100% as he's admitted on numerous occasions on the previous board he believed JadeHelm was real and was happening. In fact, he still hasn't denied it to this day. He's also admitted to believing Q'Anon but admittedly, he's toned that down somewhat. It's probably the only smart thing he's done on these boards.

<insertMikesignoringogthepostandconstantdeflection>

Oh well, I guess I don't have much to add here since I'm a lazy millennial (or not).

Are there people who don't believe Jade Helm happened?
Everyone with above a TMR IQ knows that Jade Helm didn't happen.... normal humans that have convinced themselves that this crap is real just make me shake my head..... What did Obama getting elected and then being successful do to more or less normal white people in America.... that Trump poured gasoline on and set fire to....

you guys believe stuff that Bumaruski used to be laughed at for
BUmaruski has been declared sane and reasonable with the entrance of katsung.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
JusHappy2BeHere
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Sam Lowry said:

BaylorBJM said:

CSIBear said:

Nah, BJM is just closing his eyes and throwing crap at walls hoping it will stick. Looks silly.
Uh oh, looks like another sock! And destroying? Florduh (or perhapsss. you?) addressed nothing except accusing me of being a lazy millennial. He focused on a single sentence and then parsed as he saw fit so he could ignore the remaining 14 sentences. It's what he does because he doesn't think critically. He's actually become quite adept at it.

As for the "crap being thrown at the wall"? Mike surely doesn't think it's crap. He believes in it 100% as he's admitted on numerous occasions on the previous board he believed JadeHelm was real and was happening. In fact, he still hasn't denied it to this day. He's also admitted to believing Q'Anon but admittedly, he's toned that down somewhat. It's probably the only smart thing he's done on these boards.

Oh well, I guess I don't have much to add here since I'm a lazy millennial (or not).

Everyone with above a TMR IQ knows that Jade Helm didn't happen.... normal humans that have convinced themselves that this crap is real just make me shake my head..... What did Obama getting elected and then being successful do to more or less normal white people in America.... that Trump poured gasoline on and set fire to....

BUmaruski has been declared sane and reasonable with the entrance of katsung.
Thought they were the same guy, and that it was the entire Trump loving loony toones crowd that decided if you can't beat them join them
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
quash
Sam Lowry said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Sam Lowry said:

BaylorBJM said:

CSIBear said:

Wow. So you're saying this Wikipedia article is wrong?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Helm_15_conspiracy_theories

Jade Helm the military exercise was real. Jade Helm in any of the conspiracy theories was not. I thought we all got that.
JusHappy2BeHere
quash said:

Sam Lowry said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Sam Lowry said:

BaylorBJM said:

CSIBear said:

Jade Helm the military exercise was real. Jade Helm in any of the conspiracy theories was not. I thought we all got that.
That was before normal Republicans all went on a strict Peyote diet
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Florda_mike
Democrats would be like comic book characters if not so dangerous
Sam Lowry
quash said:

Sam Lowry said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Sam Lowry said:

BaylorBJM said:

CSIBear said:

That's what I thought. Now I'm not so sure.
JusHappy2BeHere
Sam Lowry said:

quash said:

Sam Lowry said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Sam Lowry said:

BaylorBJM said:

CSIBear said:

Samaruski

Mahatma Gandhi
Sam Lowry
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Sam Lowry said:

quash said:

Sam Lowry said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Sam Lowry said:

BaylorBJM said:

CSIBear said:

Samaruski
So, yes or no on the military exercise? Or are you still deliberating?
cinque
This is how Abbott responded to the wingnuts regarding the threat of routine US military exercises:

To address concerns of Texas citizens [about Jade Helm 15] and to ensure that Texas communities remain safe, secure and informed about military procedures occurring in their vicinity, I am directing the Texas State Guard to monitor Jade Helm 15.

"During the Operation's eight-week training period I expect to receive regular updates on the progress and safety of the Operation.
"During the training operation, it is important that Texans know their safety, constitutional rights, private property rights and civil liberties will not be infringed. By monitoring the Operation on a continual basis, the State Guard will facilitate communications between my office and the commanders of the Operation to ensure that adequate measures are in place to protect Texans."
Make Racism Wrong Again
Waco1947
BellCountyBear said:

Is not Hispanic. But some are dumb enough to think he is and will vote for him on that thought alone. It's the leftist way!

"Dumb enough". I'm sorry but dumb as I am , but I will vote for him because he stands with the people not the rich.
Waco1947
CSIBear
Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

Is not Hispanic. But some are dumb enough to think he is and will vote for him on that thought alone. It's the leftist way!

"Dumb enough". I'm sorry but dumb as I am , but I will vote for him because he stands with the people not the rich.
This might be the silliest statement in this whole thread. Congrats.
Waco1947
Florda_mike said:

Democrats would be like comic book characters if not so dangerous

I want to be Goofy just to make you happy.
Waco1947
Doc Holliday
CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

lol
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
quash
CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

Nah, Doc won that with his armed robbery BS.

He still hasn't owned it.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

It says O'Rourke and two other students were arrested at the university's Physical Plant under the burglary portion of the state penal code, section 30.02, for "attempted forcible entry."

O'Rourke was arrested again in 1998 for driving under the influence

There's also a video taken of him publicly intoxicated dancing with a women, and then being smacked and spanked while lying on the floor seemingly enjoying it.
The closest thing to a the fake Trump piss dossier lol

His whole family has a past littered with criminal and shady history.

But you are defending and voting for him.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

There's also a video taken of him publicly intoxicated dancing with a women, and then being smacked and spanked while lying on the floor seemingly enjoying it.

Hey!!! Hey!!!! I resemble that remark! But that was many, many years ago.

-- Barack Obama
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

It says O'Rourke and two other students were arrested at the university's Physical Plant under the burglary portion of the state penal code, section 30.02, for "attempted forcible entry."

Wow, adding a new lie?

You said armed robbery. That was not true. Defending facts is not defending the man, but you are not alone in your inability to see the distinction.

And I told you I'm voting for Dikeman.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

Wow, adding a new lie?

You said armed robbery. That was not true. Defending facts is not defending the man, but you are not alone in your inability to see the distinction.

By voting Dikeman you're helping Cruz. Thanks!
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

Wow, adding a new lie?

Armed robbery.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

Has he yet received that all-important endorsement from Gary Johnson?

-- Barack Obama
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

Rather have Weld's. He endorsed the local McLennan County candidate for JP to replace the clown that set bail at a million dollars for every biker at the Twin Peaks round up.
drahthaar
Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

I'm neither rich nor Republican but, based on what I have read about him, this cat doesn't represent me in any manner or fashion. I think you should be honest and say you're voting for him because you and he are Democrats.
cinque
witchmo said:

Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

I'm neither rich nor Republican but, based on what I have read about him, this cat doesn't represent me in any manner or fashion. I think you should be honest and say you're voting for him because you and he are Democrats.
How does Tex Cruz represent you?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

Wow, adding a new lie?

Armed robbery.
Eh carrying around wire cutters might be armed robbery.

Still robbery though lol
PartyBear
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

Rather have Weld's. He endorsed the local McLennan County candidate for JP to replace the clown that set bail at a million dollars for every biker at the Twin Peaks round up.
I find it hard to believe that Gary Johnson got involved in a JP race in McLennan County. I had not heard or seen anything about that until this post. I had never even heard of the libertarian candidate until I had a campaign brochure left at my front door Tuesday night.
quash
PartyBear said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

I find it hard to believe that Gary Johnson got involved in a JP race in McLennan County. I had not heard or seen anything about that until this post. I had never even heard of the libertarian candidate until I had a campaign brochure left at my front door Tuesday night.
Weld. I said Weld, never mentioned Johnson.
Aliceinbubbleland
cinque said:

witchmo said:

Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

How does Tex Cruz represent you?
The only possible way "Tex" Cruz represents me is he keeps Beto in El Paso. Sickening choice but some things are bigger than the candidate.
PartyBear
quash said:

PartyBear said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

That is even more strange to me. As Weld is actually the bigger name. Weld from Massachusetts is dabbling in a JP race in McLennan County? I had not heard anything about that until your post.
Osodecentx
PartyBear said:

quash said:

PartyBear said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

BellCountyBear said:

That is even more strange to me. As Weld is actually the bigger name.
Maybe that's why he mentioned Weld
riflebear
cinque
riflebear said:

I'm in Texas and it sits well with me,
Make Racism Wrong Again
Doc Holliday
Don't vote for this POS.

Police Report: Beto O'Rourke Tried to Flee Scene of Drunk-Driving Crash

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/beto-orourke-tried-to-flee-scene-drunk-driving-crash/

Quote:

O'Rourke, then 26, was driving at "a high rate of speed" on a Texas highway roughly ten miles from the New Mexico border when he crashed into a truck and spun across the median into oncoming traffic. A witness whom O'Rourke passed shortly before crashing later told police he personally prevented O'Rourke from fleeing the scene. The unnamed witness "turned on his overhead lights to warn oncoming traffic and to try to get the defendant [O'Rourke] to stop," according to the report.
He blew a 0.136 and a 0.134 on police breathalyzers!
LIB,MR BEARS
Doc Holliday said:

Don't vote for this POS.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/beto-orourke-tried-to-flee-scene-drunk-driving-crash/

Quote:

O'Rourke, then 26, was driving at "a high rate of speed" on a Texas highway roughly ten miles from the New Mexico border when he crashed into a truck and spun across the median into oncoming traffic. A witness whom O'Rourke passed shortly before crashing later told police he personally prevented O'Rourke from fleeing the scene. The unnamed witness "turned on his overhead lights to warn oncoming traffic and to try to get the defendant [O'Rourke] to stop," according to the report.
Did he stop to pull his lady passenger out of the car before she drowned and prior to fleeing?

Oh wait! Wrong drunk politician.
whitetrash
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Doc Holliday said:

Don't vote for this POS.

Quote:

Did he stop to pull his lady passenger out of the car before she drowned and prior to fleeing?

Oh wait! Wrong drunk politician.
That's one of the Fake Mexican's strongest selling points: he's one of the few drunk Irishman politicians who hasn't killed his mistress.
riflebear
Liberals are more for illegal immigrants these days over Americans. Is it any surprise they like Beto then?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.