So... at what point do Republicans realize Trump is bad at this?

111,415 Views | 1438 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Florda_mike
BrooksBearLives
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearassnekkid said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

"Do me a favor... l and re-read bbl 's post
BBL : "I'm not surprised you have "no regrets" voting for Trump. The ability for someone to feel shame is required, first.

EXPLODING DEFICITS! KILLING THE ECONOMY! MASSIVE BAILOUTS FOR FARMERS BECAUSE OF STUPID TRADE WARS! CONSTANT SCANDALS! BABIES IN CAGES! STEALING MONEY FROM CHILDREN OF MILITARY PERSONNEL TO BUY A WALL MEXICO WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR!

You get your money, **** everyone else, right?"

You need other people's money to supplement your mediocrity.

What? As opposed to someone like you, who is mediocre with his own money?

Weird flex.

Also, you're deflecting because the piece of **** you're supporting is turning out to be verifiably corrupt. And you're not man enough to admit it.

If a stable 40 year marriage to a brilliant woman , with 3 wonderful adult offspring, 2 fantastic grandsons, one awesome son in law, a good relationship with my forgiving Lord and enough money to do whatever I want .........is mediocrity...... guilty as charged .

Granted it's not as impressive as being a 30 something year old still hiding from in the graduate department of a private university.......

But one does the best one can.

And YES living off your own money is far superior to sponging off others......even if one claims to be a 'minister '.

And I'm 'man enough ' to see Trumps flaws......and smart enough to know that leftists like you are far more corrupt.

As well as morally bankrupt.

Have a great day !

Sooooo, now you're just attacking me.

Sounds about right. Good luck with the anger, bro. Doesn't change the fact that you still voted for a president so emotionally weak he's devolving into madness and threatening people investigating him with treason.

Still no response on that? Or are you just going to keep insulting me while the world falls apart?
You called him mediocre and "not man enough." It is suuuuper weird how you gripe about people "attacking" you while you're insulting them. Why do you always do this? It makes you seem like a hypocritical crybaby.

While we're at it, why do you refuse to take anyone at their word, and instead insist on conjuring up and assigning motive or intent to them? Is it so you can put them in a box and better insult or look down on them? It's really strange, and you're consistent at it.

Lol. I'm not whining. I'm pointing out that NOTHING in his statement had to do with the topic at hand. It was pure ad hominem attack.

And I wouldn't care if he wasn't virtue signaling at the same time.

But thanks for playing. You want to try and explain how you think the President is functional as a world leader right now?
Florda_mike
BBL is either Cinque or was approached by Cinque to post for pay

BBL has contaminated this board and may destroy it! But that's what dimcrats do, destroy from the core outward then destroy anything they come in contact with

The results from BBL are same as Cinque
Florda_mike
Does anyone here know this BBL outside the forum?

Is BBL definitely different from Cinque
robby44
Florda_mike said:

Does anyone here know this BBL outside the forum?

Is BBL definitely different from Cinque

I've met BBL. I would say he's definitely different from Cinque.
Florda_mike
No offense, but I'd like this verified by someone that doesn't see eye to eye w BBL
robby44
Florda_mike said:

No offense, but I'd like this verified by someone that doesn't see eye to eye w BBL

We met more than once at tailgates hosted by one of the owners of this website. BBL is a white guy. I haven't met Cinque but I think he's black
Florda_mike
robby44 said:

Florda_mike said:

We met more than once at tailgates hosted by one of the owners of this website. BBL is a white guy. I haven't met Cinque but I think he's black

Interesting thanks

I'll continue to not trust the motives of neither BBL or Cinque no matter what. BBL is posting a ridiculous amount of posts w childlike wisdom. If not getting paid he's just a child
BrooksBearLives
Florda, this is one of the dumber things you've spent your time on.

I wish you gave this sort of introspection into your vote in the Fall.
fadskier
Trump asks for help from Ukraine on 2016 election meddling and to look into Biden corruption and Dems go ape.

Biden does this:

Biden has acknowledged on camera that in spring 2016, when he was vice president, he successfully pressured Ukraine to fire top prosecutor Viktor Shokin. At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings where Hunter had a lucrative role on the board despite limited relevant expertise.

The vice president threatened to withhold $1 billion in critical U.S. aid if Shokin was not fired.

and Dems do/say nothing.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
curtpenn
BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BBL : "I'm not surprised you have "no regrets" voting for Trump. The ability for someone to feel shame is required, first.

EXPLODING DEFICITS! KILLING THE ECONOMY! MASSIVE BAILOUTS FOR FARMERS BECAUSE OF STUPID TRADE WARS! CONSTANT SCANDALS! BABIES IN CAGES! STEALING MONEY FROM CHILDREN OF MILITARY PERSONNEL TO BUY A WALL MEXICO WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR!

Weird flex.

Also, you're deflecting because the piece of **** you're supporting is turning out to be verifiably corrupt. And you're not man enough to admit it.

If a stable 40 year marriage to a brilliant woman , with 3 wonderful adult offspring, 2 fantastic grandsons, one awesome son in law, a good relationship with my forgiving Lord and enough money to do whatever I want .........is mediocrity...... guilty as charged .

Granted it's not as impressive as being a 30 something year old still hiding from in the graduate department of a private university.......

And YES living off your own money is far superior to sponging off others......even if one claims to be a 'minister '.

And I'm 'man enough ' to see Trumps flaws......and smart enough to know that leftists like you are far more corrupt.

Have a great day !

Sounds about right. Good luck with the anger, bro. Doesn't change the fact that you still voted for a president so emotionally weak he's devolving into madness and threatening people investigating him with treason.

Still no response on that? Or are you just going to keep insulting me while the world falls apart?
Ironic response coming from one so adept at name calling as a form of reasoned argument - lol. "World falls apart"??? Too funny...Have fun clutching those pearls.
curtpenn
quash said:

curtpenn said:

quash said:

curtpenn said:

The baby killing collectivists of the left will never occupy the moral high ground regardless of the President's actions.
Trump can do anything because abortion.
Pretty sure you're capable of understanding that's not the point.
No. I am fairly certain that is exactly the point.
Mea culpa for not using the quote function. My response was directed towards a post from TX Scientist claiming the right was ceding the moral high ground to the left. My point was there is no possible way the baby killing neofascists of the left in their perpetual moral vacuum can ever occupy the moral high ground. This is a general observation unrelated to Trump.
Canada2017
curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Weird flex.

Have a great day !

Ironic response coming from one so adept at name calling as a form of reasoned argument - lol. "World falls apart"??? Too funny...Have fun clutching those pearls.

chuckle .....I sincerely enjoy BBL. He's the perfect representation of the forever entitled, forever insulated grad school leftist.

Where throwing insults is a God giving right and return volleys are not permitted.

Better stay in grad school Mr 30 something . Get that Phd and find a safe billet at another private school.

That way you can maintain your illusions forever .
BrooksBearLives
fadskier said:

Trump asks for help from Ukraine on 2016 election meddling and to look into Biden corruption and Dems go ape.

Biden does this:

Biden has acknowledged on camera that in spring 2016, when he was vice president, he successfully pressured Ukraine to fire top prosecutor Viktor Shokin. At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings where Hunter had a lucrative role on the board despite limited relevant expertise.

The vice president threatened to withhold $1 billion in critical U.S. aid if Shokin was not fired.

and Dems do/say nothing.

Here's the difference and please pay attention:

Joe Biden had nothing to personally gain from the dismissal of the prosecutor. This is a fact.
1. The prosecutor was NOT actively investigating the company. That's a verifiable fact.
2. Biden didn't act on his own, literally every party with a stake in anti-corruption in Ukraine wanted this prosecutor gone because he wasn't doing his job.
3. Biden helping to get rid of the guy ACTUALLY MADE IT MORE LIKELY THAT HUNTER BIDEN'S company would be investigated.
4. Hunter Biden was doing nothing illegal. He was 100% hired to give the company legitimacy. But -obviously- it didn't work.
5. If you're going to call foul on children of politicians profiting from their parent's positions of power highlighting their lack of expertise in a certain area, I think you're overlooking a couple of HUGE examples in the White House.

Unrelated question: who else is super excited for Jared Kushner's Middle East Peace Plan?!?!?

Also unrelated question: I think ivanka Judy got a few more patents approved in China in the midst of a trade war. Good for her!
BrooksBearLives
Canada2017 said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Weird flex.

Have a great day !

chuckle .....I sincerely enjoy BBL. He's the perfect representation of the forever entitled, forever insulated grad school leftist.

Where throwing insults is a God giving right and return volleys are not permitted.

Better stay in grad school Mr 30 something . Get that Phd and find a safe billet at another private school.

So you're not going to talk about the topic at all?
fadskier
BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

Joe Biden had nothing to personally gain from the dismissal of the prosecutor. This is a fact.
1. The prosecutor was NOT actively investigating the company. That's a verifiable fact.
2. Biden didn't act on his own, literally every party with a stake in anti-corruption in Ukraine wanted this prosecutor gone because he wasn't doing his job.
3. Biden helping to get rid of the guy ACTUALLY MADE IT MORE LIKELY THAT HUNTER BIDEN'S company would be investigated.
4. Hunter Biden was doing nothing illegal. He was 100% hired to give the company legitimacy. But -obviously- it didn't work.
5. If you're going to call foul on children of politicians profiting from their parent's positions of power highlighting their lack of expertise in a certain area, I think you're overlooking a couple of HUGE examples in the White House.

Unrelated question: who else is super excited for Jared Kushner's Middle East Peace Plan?!?!?

Also unrelated question: I think ivanka Judy got a few more patents approved in China in the midst of a trade war. Good for her!
See above...
curtpenn
BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Weird flex.

Have a great day !

Using the metaphor of pearls before swine is an insult to swine insofar as talking about any topic with you goes.
BrooksBearLives
curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Weird flex.

Have a great day !

Using the metaphor of pearls before swine is an insult to swine insofar as talking about any topic with you goes.
Insult and deflect. Got it.
curtpenn
BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Weird flex.

Have a great day !

Insult and deflect. Got it.
I'm sure you get it; you're the master.
BrooksBearLives
fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...
You're casting aspersions, but the FACTS contradict your intimations.

Biden's actions -done at the explicit direction of multiple parties- were AGAINST the business interests of his son. They were the OPPOSITE of self-serving.

You're desperate, I get that. But please. Just look at the facts. I know it makes you feel gross because you've obviously put a lot of personal capital into defending Trump.

But let me tell you this. You can give it up at any point. You can admit that you got fooled. You can admit it. I won't blame you. A LOT of really smart people got fooled. I sincerely don't blame you.

I will even go so far as to say the reason I didn't get fooled was because I never liked the guy in the first place. I have always disliked what he stands for and always would have. But maybe if the values with which I was raised were more in line with Republican values, I would have let myself overlook his foibles too.

But aren't you just sick to death of having to defend his horrible actions? Aren't you exhausted with having to explain away his lies?

Do you REALLY think this phone call was "perfect" as he's said MANY times? Are you REALLY okay with him continuing to accuse Adam Schiff of "treason" and to continue to attack the whistleblower and flout protections said whistleblower is legally afforded? Do NONE of his actions bother you?
fadskier
BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

Biden's actions -done at the explicit direction of multiple parties- were AGAINST the business interests of his son. They were the OPPOSITE of self-serving.

You're desperate, I get that. But please. Just look at the facts. I know it makes you feel gross because you've obviously put a lot of personal capital into defending Trump.

But let me tell you this. You can give it up at any point. You can admit that you got fooled. You can admit it. I won't blame you. A LOT of really smart people got fooled. I sincerely don't blame you.

I will even go so far as to say the reason I didn't get fooled was because I never liked the guy in the first place. I have always disliked what he stands for and always would have. But maybe if the values with which I was raised were more in line with Republican values, I would have let myself overlook his foibles too.

But aren't you just sick to death of having to defend his horrible actions? Aren't you exhausted with having to explain away his lies?

Do you REALLY think this phone call was "perfect" as he's said MANY times? Are you REALLY okay with him continuing to accuse Adam Schiff of "treason" and to continue to attack the whistleblower and flout protections said whistleblower is legally afforded? Do NONE of his actions bother you?
In this particular case, none of his actions bother me. I get that you want to read into his phone call, but I take it at face value. and if the Dems can ask Ukraine to help investigate the president regarding the failed Russia narrative, I see no reason why the president can't look into a previous vice-president possibly breaking the law and withholding money based on the involvement of his son.

You're okay with one side but not the other.

and again, in this instance, I have no problem with Trump's actions.

curtpenn
BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

Not sure at what point I will cease to be amazed at your incredible display of stupidity, but I think I'm getting closer. I don't think any "smart people got fooled". You call his actions "horrible" and then proceed to assume multitudes on the right are "sick to death" of defending them, when the reality is we understand the utter depravity and existential threat of the left and don't care what methods he uses to forestall your fascist ways. Whatever Trump has done pales in comparison to your kind's behavior. No need to defend or be bothered. FWIW, it delights me that it bothers you. Winning.
BrooksBearLives
curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

Not sure at what point I will cease to be amazed at your incredible display of stupidity, but I think I'm getting closer. I don't think any "smart people got fooled". You call his actions "horrible" and then proceed to assume multitudes on the right are "sick to death" of defending them, when the reality is we understand the utter depravity and existential threat of the left and don't care what methods he uses to forestall your fascist ways. Whatever Trump has done pales in comparison to your kind's behavior. No need to defend or be bothered. FWIW, it delights me that it bothers you. Winning.

More with the calling me stupid. I am not.

Am I reading you correctly in saying you are unbothered by anything the President has done, or how he has done it?

Because it sounds like you're excusing all of it because of how "leftists" are so much worse (without bothering to list any specifics).

That's nihilism. Nothing matters because nothing matters.
Florda_mike
fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

And after all of above then Dems immediately launch fake impeachment next minute practically

Impeachment is only about that! Swamp protecting swamp is all it is
D. C. Bear
BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

Am I reading you correctly in saying you are unbothered by anything the President has done, or how he has done it?

Because it sounds like you're excusing all of it because of how "leftists" are so much worse (without bothering to list any specifics).

Not nihilism. His argument is similar to one which might have been used in choosing to support Stalin because of a desire to defeat Hitler.

Here's what Churchill had to say about it right after Germany attacked Russia in 1941: ""No one has been a more consistent opponent of Communism for the last twenty-five years. I will unsay no word I have spoken about it. But all this fades away before the spectacle which is now unfolding. The past, with its crimes, its follies, its tragedies, flashes away. The Russian danger is therefore our danger, and the danger of the United States, just as the cause of any Russian fighting for hearth and house is the cause of free men and free peoples in every quarter of the globe."

Doesn't mean you don't believe in any principles or that nothing has meaning (nihilism). I disagree pretty strongly with that position as it relates to Trump, but it's not nihilism.

You'd do better to understand your enemy rather than to create a caricature of his position. As the old proverb says, "know yourself, know your enemy, and you shall win a hundred battles without loss."

When you ask when are Trump's supporters are going to to figure out he isn't good at this, you are showing a basic misunderstanding of your enemy.
Florda_mike
BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Weird flex.

Have a great day !

You are such a punk!
curtpenn
BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

You must be stupid/thick if you can't grasp the difference between the sure and certain knowledge that your kind is infinitely worse and much more dangerous to our republic than the President, and that this is not the same thing as being "unbothered". Res ipsa loquitur.
fadskier
Florda_mike said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

And after all of above then Dems immediately launch fake impeachment next minute practically

and isn't it interesting that they changed the whistleblower rules in August?!
quash
Florda_mike said:

fadskier said:

Florda_mike said:

Does BBL get paid to post like Cinque
I received a PM saying that they are the same person.

Makes sense

Both are driven to post as if getting paid and both seem to have same level of OCD

Says the guy posts more than cinque and bbl combined.

You are freakishly unself-aware.
quash
fadskier said:

Florda_mike said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

Wrong. The regulations allowed secondhand info. All that changed was the complaint form. As has been pointed out.
fadskier
quash said:

fadskier said:

Florda_mike said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

Wrong. The regulations allowed secondhand info. All that changed was the complaint form. As has been pointed out.
ahh
fadskier
quash said:

fadskier said:

Florda_mike said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

Did not read where/who pointed that out. My bad.
Florda_mike
quash said:

fadskier said:

Florda_mike said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

Did not allow second hand info just first

You know that and are being dishonest and self righteous

Only whistleblower allowed was Trump

BrooksBearLives
D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

Not nihilism. His argument is similar to one which might have been used in choosing to support Stalin because of a desire to defeat Hitler.

Here's what Churchill had to say about it right after Germany attacked Russia in 1941: ""No one has been a more consistent opponent of Communism for the last twenty-five years. I will unsay no word I have spoken about it. But all this fades away before the spectacle which is now unfolding. The past, with its crimes, its follies, its tragedies, flashes away. The Russian danger is therefore our danger, and the danger of the United States, just as the cause of any Russian fighting for hearth and house is the cause of free men and free peoples in every quarter of the globe."

Doesn't mean you don't believe in any principles or that nothing has meaning (nihilism). I disagree pretty strongly with that position as it relates to Trump, but it's not nihilism.

You'd do better to understand your enemy rather than to create a caricature of his position. As the old proverb says, "know yourself, know your enemy, and you shall win a hundred battles without loss."

When you ask when are Trump's supporters are going to to figure out he isn't good at this, you are showing a basic misunderstanding of your enemy.

Wait. Democrats are the ENEMY?

They're Stalin?

I thought we were all Americans.
BrooksBearLives
fadskier said:

Florda_mike said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

The fact that THIS post got made blue pretty much sums up the level of discourse here.
curtpenn
BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

Wait. Democrats are the ENEMY?

They're Stalin?

I thought we were all Americans.
"I thought we were all Americans."

There's your problem. We could go around for days on end on what being an American means and not reach agreement I suspect. Very complex with no simple answers, particularly in the absence of any instruments of unity such as shared history, culture, values, belief systems, language, etc. Humans are inherently and intractably tribal and hierarchical. Oh, why yes, Democrats are the ENEMY just as surely as Stalin was.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.