Liz Cheney: The GOP is at a turning point. History is watching us

57,190 Views | 1080 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Oldbear83
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
curtpenn said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

This issue is really, really simple. Ms. Cheney simply stood up for the truth which is Trump incited the insurrection and needed to be impeached in her opinion. She also has stood up for the TRUTH relative to the election was NOT stolen. Trump lost, but he continues to perpetuate THE LIE. The Republican Paryt of which I used to belong (now Independent) is nothing more than the party of Trump. If you are a Republican and refuse to perpetuate THE LIE, Trump will try to "primary you". Unfortunately, the majority of the Republican/Trump Party are gutless, cowardly people that are scared of Trump and are too concerned about being Trump turning on them and they won't get reelected so the cower in the corner and will not tell the truth and do what is right, save a couple...Romney, Kiinsinger ect. I give Ms Cheney credit for doing what is right and taking on that ****ing Bully. Just watch the pathetic flip flops from spineless Lindsey Graham and Kevin McCarthy. Just pathetic. I cannot believe that these grown ass adults let Trumps control them. Just sad. Again, Trump lost.....presidency, senate, and congress. What more do ya'll Trumpers not understand.
Everything you say is a lie.
Really? Please refute with facts, son.

You're not worth the effort and it wouldn't change your worthless opinions. Why bother?
because you are a blowhard who doesn't deal in facts. You said my post was all lies. I ask you to refute, and we get deflection from you and your ilk. Here are some facts that I will give you the opportunity to refute, once again.....You can blame Biden and his polices that will one enacted direction on Trump. Trump lost the Presidency, Senate and House. He could have saved the house, hence blocked Dem policies if he didn't **** up Georgia. He's and idiot. Instead of righting the ship, he has blown up the GOP (my former party).
Look in the mirror for the blowhard-in-chief. "You can blame Biden and his polices that will one enacted direction on Trump." What does that even mean? The worthless Bush/Cheney/Romney/McCain 1%-type Republicans gave us Trump. Had they done a halfway decent job, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Did you really just claim that Romney had anything to do with giving us Trump?
It's a decent argument. Romney in 2012 was a total milque-toast, the kind of loser who couldn't win the White House if he ran against Carter.

Republicans realized they needed a candidate with some fire and noise.
yes, and most of the GOP I know would like a " do over"

You must mean the NeverTrump crowd who gave us the current idiot-in-chief.
Trump is the showboat that cost R's the WH, Senate, H of R, and majority of governorships - he's all fire and noise.

Did you vote for him?
I wanted to but could not. (And before you get excited, I didn't vote for Biden).
I didn't want to, but did. You are part of the problem in conceding to the left. This isn't complicated.

Voting on principle and conscience over party is only a problem for those who are unprincipled and without conscience.
Empty words. I didn't vote for a party. I voted based on what I believed is best for the America I once loved, and against those who would destroy her. I voted on what I thought best for my children and grandchildren. The regressives are the enemy.
And you think Trump was good for "Merica"?
Ghostrider
J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

This issue is really, really simple. Ms. Cheney simply stood up for the truth which is Trump incited the insurrection and needed to be impeached in her opinion. She also has stood up for the TRUTH relative to the election was NOT stolen. Trump lost, but he continues to perpetuate THE LIE. The Republican Paryt of which I used to belong (now Independent) is nothing more than the party of Trump. If you are a Republican and refuse to perpetuate THE LIE, Trump will try to "primary you". Unfortunately, the majority of the Republican/Trump Party are gutless, cowardly people that are scared of Trump and are too concerned about being Trump turning on them and they won't get reelected so the cower in the corner and will not tell the truth and do what is right, save a couple...Romney, Kiinsinger ect. I give Ms Cheney credit for doing what is right and taking on that ****ing Bully. Just watch the pathetic flip flops from spineless Lindsey Graham and Kevin McCarthy. Just pathetic. I cannot believe that these grown ass adults let Trumps control them. Just sad. Again, Trump lost.....presidency, senate, and congress. What more do ya'll Trumpers not understand.

You're not worth the effort and it wouldn't change your worthless opinions. Why bother?
because you are a blowhard who doesn't deal in facts. You said my post was all lies. I ask you to refute, and we get deflection from you and your ilk. Here are some facts that I will give you the opportunity to refute, once again.....You can blame Biden and his polices that will one enacted direction on Trump. Trump lost the Presidency, Senate and House. He could have saved the house, hence blocked Dem policies if he didn't **** up Georgia. He's and idiot. Instead of righting the ship, he has blown up the GOP (my former party).
Look in the mirror for the blowhard-in-chief. "You can blame Biden and his polices that will one enacted direction on Trump." What does that even mean? The worthless Bush/Cheney/Romney/McCain 1%-type Republicans gave us Trump. Had they done a halfway decent job, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

It's a decent argument. Romney in 2012 was a total milque-toast, the kind of loser who couldn't win the White House if he ran against Carter.

Trump is the showboat that cost R's the WH, Senate, H of R, and majority of governorships - he's all fire and noise.

Did you vote for him?
I wanted to but could not. (And before you get excited, I didn't vote for Biden).
I didn't want to, but did. You are part of the problem in conceding to the left. This isn't complicated.

Voting on principle and conscience over party is only a problem for those who are unprincipled and without conscience.
Empty words. I didn't vote for a party. I voted based on what I believed is best for the America I once loved, and against those who would destroy her. I voted on what I thought best for my children and grandchildren. The regressives are the enemy.

His polices were outstanding. Yes.
Osodecentx
bear2be2 said:

Osodecentx said:

bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Booray said:

BearFan33 said:

Redbrickbear said:

I liked Trump.

Kicking out Liz because she doe not like Trump is stupid.

Kicking out Liz because she is a piece of **** war monger and corporate money worshiping ***** is absolutely correct.
Liz is a never trump idiot that falls for and participates in false media narratives. She can be in congress if her constituents want her, but in no way should be in any kind of leadership position.
I wonder how many of the same posters who are arguing that Liz Cheney is a "war monger" who wants to keep us involved in endless conflicts also were all for the invasions post 9/11, argued Obama was an idiot for continuing the Iraq drawdown and think that maintaining stability in the Mid-East is of vital importance for energy reasons and to help Israel?

Also amazing that people who continually whine about politicians not sticking to their guns based on careerism will castigate someone for taking a position that is obviously the opposite of careerism.
Yep
is it really? Is she really going to get hurt if she loses her seat? is she really in it for Wyoming?

She lands on her feet no matter what. It's the people of Wyoming who finally get someone who represents them, and the GOP caucus in Congress who gets a leader who knows how to team-build rather than virtue posture.
The problem is the GOP not tolerating differences of opinion. If you don't line up with Trump you're out
Yeah. This is not the way to team-build.
Particularly when you're already fighting an uphill battle both demographically and in your silly religious culture war.

From a purely political standpoint, the Republicans' decision-making since 2015 has been utterly baffling.
Is it really silly to suggest that biological men should not be competing against biological women in sport? That's it in a nutshell. I can think of a number of non-religious reasons for opposing same.

It's silly to act like that's a major issue ... or even a significant part of the trans rights conversation.

And perhaps if the religious right could start in a place of acknowledgment that transgender people deserve basic human dignity and respect, we could have a more nuanced conversation on how to handle rare and specific cases like those you reference here.
It's a major issue because of the precedent it sets. It's a Pandora's box, and could eventually lead to the door being closed to many women who wish to play sports. See the girls in Connecticut who claim they had scholarship opportunities squelched because two biological men who identified as women took first and second in the state track championship's 100m.

I don't know many on the right who think that trans people don't deserve respect and dignity. But often times those terms are code words used by people to mean special rights for people who suffer from mental disorders that cause them to believe they are the opposite sex. And now it is being used by misguided parents to abuse children, in the form of puberty blockers that cause permanent and lasting damage to children.

History has shown that civilizations begin to decline when rampant immorality (particularly, sexual) infects the civilization. The idea that standing up for a moral code is silly, is an idea that is in and of itself silly.

The good old slippery slope fallacy -- a favorite of the church and most others desiring to stall change they're afraid of and/or don't understand.

And your second paragraph is proven false both by the daily verbiage on this board and by your own post here. Referring to transgender as a mental disorder, when the medical and mental health community do not, is not treating those individuals with dignity or respect. It's doing quite the opposite.
It is abnormal, and I think, a mental disorder.
Are you a doctor or someone who studies these things for a living? If not, I don't particularly care whether or not you think it's a mental disorder. And that's not meant as disrespect, but I'm going to base my position on the thoughts and opinions of experts.

And at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what you, I or anyone else considers normal. First, none of us are normal. And second, love, dignity and respect aren't reserved for the normal among us.
It is abnormal
Sam Lowry
bear2be2 said:

Osodecentx said:

bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Booray said:

BearFan33 said:

Redbrickbear said:

I liked Trump.

Kicking out Liz because she is a piece of **** war monger and corporate money worshiping ***** is absolutely correct.
Liz is a never trump idiot that falls for and participates in false media narratives. She can be in congress if her constituents want her, but in no way should be in any kind of leadership position.
I wonder how many of the same posters who are arguing that Liz Cheney is a "war monger" who wants to keep us involved in endless conflicts also were all for the invasions post 9/11, argued Obama was an idiot for continuing the Iraq drawdown and think that maintaining stability in the Mid-East is of vital importance for energy reasons and to help Israel?

Also amazing that people who continually whine about politicians not sticking to their guns based on careerism will castigate someone for taking a position that is obviously the opposite of careerism.
Yep
is it really? Is she really going to get hurt if she loses her seat? is she really in it for Wyoming?

She lands on her feet no matter what. It's the people of Wyoming who finally get someone who represents them, and the GOP caucus in Congress who gets a leader who knows how to team-build rather than virtue posture.
The problem is the GOP not tolerating differences of opinion. If you don't line up with Trump you're out
Particularly when you're already fighting an uphill battle both demographically and in your silly religious culture war.

From a purely political standpoint, the Republicans' decision-making since 2015 has been utterly baffling.
Is it really silly to suggest that biological men should not be competing against biological women in sport? That's it in a nutshell. I can think of a number of non-religious reasons for opposing same.

It's silly to act like that's a major issue ... or even a significant part of the trans rights conversation.

And perhaps if the religious right could start in a place of acknowledgment that transgender people deserve basic human dignity and respect, we could have a more nuanced conversation on how to handle rare and specific cases like those you reference here.
It's a major issue because of the precedent it sets. It's a Pandora's box, and could eventually lead to the door being closed to many women who wish to play sports. See the girls in Connecticut who claim they had scholarship opportunities squelched because two biological men who identified as women took first and second in the state track championship's 100m.

I don't know many on the right who think that trans people don't deserve respect and dignity. But often times those terms are code words used by people to mean special rights for people who suffer from mental disorders that cause them to believe they are the opposite sex. And now it is being used by misguided parents to abuse children, in the form of puberty blockers that cause permanent and lasting damage to children.

History has shown that civilizations begin to decline when rampant immorality (particularly, sexual) infects the civilization. The idea that standing up for a moral code is silly, is an idea that is in and of itself silly.

The good old slippery slope fallacy -- a favorite of the church and most others desiring to stall change they're afraid of and/or don't understand.

And your second paragraph is proven false both by the daily verbiage on this board and by your own post here. Referring to transgender as a mental disorder, when the medical and mental health community do not, is not treating those individuals with dignity or respect. It's doing quite the opposite.
And at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what you, I or anyone else considers normal.
It does matter because social norms are a factor in diagnoses. The DSM reflects value judgments as well as scientific knowledge.
curtpenn
J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Did you vote for him?

I think stemming the flow of illegals, improving the judiciary, pushing back on China, and generally putting American interests first were all good for America. Sharp contrast to the existential threat posed by the regressives. What's your take?
curtpenn
bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Booray said:

BearFan33 said:

Redbrickbear said:

I liked Trump.

Yep

You label something a slippery slope and then appeal to authority. Logic is not on your side.
curtpenn
J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

no, I mean normal people...not like you

When "normal people" are threats to freedom, we need to create a new normal.
curtpenn
Porteroso said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

We call them Democrats

You might, but you are as hacky of a partisan as there is. You are the embodiment of anti America. You want to get everything that matters to you, and deny everyone else what matters to them.

You pretend the left is benign in its intent to control everything. It isn't. Wake up. You and your fellow travelers are completely intolerant and intrinsically opposed to freedom.
curtpenn
bear2be2 said:

Osodecentx said:

bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Booray said:

BearFan33 said:

Redbrickbear said:

I liked Trump.

Yep

Are you a doctor or someone who studies these things for a living? If not, I don't particularly care whether or not you think it's a mental disorder. And that's not meant as disrespect, but I'm going to base my position on the thoughts and opinions of experts.

And at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what you, I or anyone else considers normal. First, none of us are normal. And second, love, dignity and respect aren't reserved for the normal among us.

What makes you think being a medical doctor qualifies one to make moral judgements? There is no real correlation between understanding physiology and the ability to make judgments re morality.
curtpenn
J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

No, I mean most mainstream GOPS I know

Gotta stop hanging out with the wrong sort of Republicans.
whiterock
curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Most mainstream Republicans voted for Trump, will happily vote for him again, and will just go along with the neverTrumpers to avoid the pain of having to listen to the virtue posture.
Guy Noir
whiterock said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Most mainstream Republicans voted for Trump, will happily vote for him again, and will just go along with the neverTrumpers to avoid the pain of having to listen to the virtue posture.
I do not think this is true. I would not vote for him again.
Oldbear83
Guy Noir said:

whiterock said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Who did you vote for in 2020, then?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Guy Noir
I voted Trump 2016.
I voted Libertarian in 2020. If the race would have been close in Texas I probably would have voted Trump.

I am not a dyed-in-the-wool Libertarian but I continue to feel the Republicans are not going to get their act together in the near future.
Guy Noir
Here is a video of Liz Cheney explaining her stance regarding these issues.

Florda_mike
whiterock said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Something in me likes to ruffle feathers of never Trumpers

They don't really speak up much here in LA(lower Alabama)

75% republican here

Friggin paradise but we're literally getting flooded with people moving here from all over escaping libtard states

Put a home up for sale on Thursday and there 10-12 offers Monday and some are over, to way over, list price
Florda_mike
Guy Noir said:

whiterock said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Gimme a break you never effin did

Dam liar!!!
Florda_mike
Guy Noir said:

Here is a video of Liz Cheney explaining her stance regarding these issues.

She's a democrat and paid by war machine

Fact

Thanks for your CNN link you Trump voter!

Lmao!
Ghostrider
President Trump wasn't politically correct. He was just correct.
Sam Lowry
BearFan33 said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

The big lie is your truth and may or not be the truth. The media tells lies regularly and spins everything. I'm sure your truth was also Russia collusion. If you spent any time listening or watching the ga hearings regarding the election, you may have doubts yourself.
So....You think Trump really won the election and it was stolen? Please answer directly.

I think Trump won GA if the election was done fairly. I watched and listened to the hearings, the testimonies and the presentation of the evidence. Did you? Or did you take msnbc's interpretations as gospel? I can't be sure about the other states. I didn't have time to do research.

Question for you. Do you believe trump collided with Russia? Please answer directly.

I'm glad Cheney is out of leadership. As I said before she can stay in the Congress if her constituents want her (they don't). She is a pearl clutching moron who would rather virtue signal and make it all about her than do anything productive against a party that seems hell bent on destroying the country.
The televised hearings which weren't under oath, with evidence they never offered in court?

Which ones did you watch or listen to? The ones I saw had sworn testimony affidavits. Many of the witnesses had no reason to lie.

The courts never let there be any testimony because apparently everyone lacks standing for anything regarding the election.
The affidavits were what Trump used to get a foot in the door. They prove nothing without further evidence. And the courts did consider evidence. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.
GrowlTowel
bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Booray said:

BearFan33 said:

Redbrickbear said:

I liked Trump.

Yep

Lopper people should be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use.
GrowlTowel
Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

The big lie is your truth and may or not be the truth. The media tells lies regularly and spins everything. I'm sure your truth was also Russia collusion. If you spent any time listening or watching the ga hearings regarding the election, you may have doubts yourself.
So....You think Trump really won the election and it was stolen? Please answer directly.

I think Trump won GA if the election was done fairly. I watched and listened to the hearings, the testimonies and the presentation of the evidence. Did you? Or did you take msnbc's interpretations as gospel? I can't be sure about the other states. I didn't have time to do research.

Question for you. Do you believe trump collided with Russia? Please answer directly.

I'm glad Cheney is out of leadership. As I said before she can stay in the Congress if her constituents want her (they don't). She is a pearl clutching moron who would rather virtue signal and make it all about her than do anything productive against a party that seems hell bent on destroying the country.
The televised hearings which weren't under oath, with evidence they never offered in court?

Which ones did you watch or listen to? The ones I saw had sworn testimony affidavits. Many of the witnesses had no reason to lie.

The courts never let there be any testimony because apparently everyone lacks standing for anything regarding the election.
The affidavits were what Trump used to get a foot in the door. They prove nothing without further evidence. And the courts did consider evidence. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.

12(b)6 motions to dismiss are not evidentiary hearings. Might want to tap the brakes on that lying charge.
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

curtpenn said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

He, and his type. Had they displayed a tenth of the interest in we other 99% that Trump policies support, Trump would never have been nominated.
No one, and I mean no one, voted for Trump because of his personality and twitter style.
It's a shame no one explained that to Trump.
J.R.
curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Did you vote for him?

I think stemming the flow of illegals, improving the judiciary, pushing back on China, and generally putting American interests first were all good for America. Sharp contrast to the existential threat posed by the regressives. What's your take?
My take is that Trump will go down as one of the worst Presidents in our history. He gets credit for judges, however. Also gets credit for 1)Losing the Presidency 2)Losing the Senate 3)Losing Congress....all 3 of which have given us the lefty loons in charge. Thank, Trump, you loser!
whiterock
Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

and Trump is being quite successful in court, as well as the ongoing audits, in showing serious irregularities. Decisions like this are running about 2-to-1 in his favor:
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/thumonths-after-trump-complaints-some-courts-are-finding-illegalities

Ghostrider
J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Did you vote for him?

My take is that Trump will go down as one of the worst Presidents in our history. He gets credit for judges, however. Also gets credit for 1)Losing the Presidency 2)Losing the Senate 3)Losing Congress....all 3 of which have given us the lefty loons in charge. Thank, Trump, you loser!

Policy wise, he will be one of the best presidents. Unfortunately, the never Trumpers (the swamp) were against him and allowed the dems to take back control because they didn't like mean tweets.
curtpenn
J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Did you vote for him?

What is wrong with you? Of course he lost those three, but the point is it was largely because of RINOs who actively or passively collaborated with the regressives combined with the lunacy of our response to COVID.
Canon
Ghostrider said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Did you vote for him?

Policy wise, he will be one of the best presidents. Unfortunately, the never Trumpers (the swamp) were against him and allowed the dems to take back control because they didn't like mean tweets.

This is 100% correct.
drahthaar
Don't be so certain of that since the die seems cast for either Biden (if he survives this term) or Harris. The first 100 days don't bode well for either of these two...perhaps they can "right the ship" and hold serve. WE may see a repeat of 2016: Trump didn't win on his own merits but won on Hillary's de-merits.

If the GOP has any sense, they will win the midterms and then run a genuine leader rather than a default like Trump. While his policies enacted via a controlled Congress, mainly the Senate, his antics and comments on social media were devastatingly divisive of the nation.
J.R.
curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Did you vote for him?

What is wrong with you? Of course he lost those three, but the point is it was largely because of RINOs who actively or passively collaborated with the regressives combined with the lunacy of our response to COVID.
Bro, are you nuts? Had nothing to do with RINO's . It had 100% to do with his boorish behavior and pathological lying . He is a terrible human and people just got tired of his BS. That BS he and Rudy pulled in Georgia was the final straw. Hope you enjoy Biden and the left. You can blame big orange. How does 1 President lose all 3? He's a loser and was fired to use his parlance.
Sam Lowry
whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

and Trump is being quite successful in court, as well as the ongoing audits, in showing serious irregularities. Decisions like this are running about 2-to-1 in his favor:
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/thumonths-after-trump-complaints-some-courts-are-finding-illegalities

If that's your idea of "serious irregularities," I'm sure you could be quite successful bringing lawsuits after any election. If you were really serious about correcting them, you might even file suit before the election when there was a chance it would do some good. In no way does that mean the election was "stolen."
Waco1947
Sam Lowry said:

Waco1947 said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

"Fairly?" Where is your proof? Affidavits are simply assertions until judged by courts and None were found legitimate.
Congratulations on mastering the quote button! Now you just need to make sure you quote the right person.
My apologies. In my defense I'm dumb as a box of rocks. So there's that.
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

If that's your idea of "serious irregularities," I'm sure you could be quite successful bringing lawsuits after any election. If you were really serious about correcting them, you might even file suit before the election when there was a chance it would do some good. In no way does that mean the election was "stolen."

Fact: If what is mentioned in that article happened to Biden then you and your democrat brethren would be up 24/7 howling at the moon until election was overturned
Sam Lowry
Waco1947 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Waco1947 said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

"Fairly?" Where is your proof? Affidavits are simply assertions until judged by courts and None were found legitimate.
Congratulations on mastering the quote button! Now you just need to make sure you quote the right person.
My apologies. In my defense I'm dumb as a box of rocks. So there's that.
Happens to us all. I'm sorry if I came across harsh.
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

Fact: If what is mentioned in that article happened to Biden then you and your democrat brethren would be up 24/7 howling at the moon until election was overturned
An election would never be overturned based on what's mentioned in that article, no matter whether it happened to Biden or anyone else. Besides which I couldn't care less about Biden.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.