Liz Cheney: The GOP is at a turning point. History is watching us

57,200 Views | 1080 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Oldbear83
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam: "Besides which I couldn't care less about Biden."

Aside from your posts making clear he's your boy ...
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
J.B.Katz
Ghostrider said:

President Trump wasn't politically correct. He was just correct.
Quoting Lauren Boebert, a crazyass House rep with an arrest record who barely managed to earn a GED and whose husband pled guilty to whipping it out in a bowling alley in front of minors, on a college politics board?

Both dumb and unoriginal.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/08/27/lauren-boebert-arrests-colorado-3rd-mitsch-bush/

https://nypost.com/2021/01/16/gop-rep-lauren-boebert-and-husband-have-racked-up-arrests/
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
<chuckle> Get back to me when you treat Trump supporters with the same respect you treat people like Liz Cheney or Chris Cuomo
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

BearFan33 said:

J.R. said:

This issue is really, really simple. Ms. Cheney simply stood up for the truth which is Trump incited the insurrection and needed to be impeached in her opinion. She also has stood up for the TRUTH relative to the election was NOT stolen. Trump lost, but he continues to perpetuate THE LIE. The Republican Paryt of which I used to belong (now Independent) is nothing more than the party of Trump. If you are a Republican and refuse to perpetuate THE LIE, Trump will try to "primary you". Unfortunately, the majority of the Republican/Trump Party are gutless, cowardly people that are scared of Trump and are too concerned about being Trump turning on them and they won't get reelected so the cower in the corner and will not tell the truth and do what is right, save a couple...Romney, Kiinsinger ect. I give Ms Cheney credit for doing what is right and taking on that ****ing Bully. Just watch the pathetic flip flops from spineless Lindsey Graham and Kevin McCarthy. Just pathetic. I cannot believe that these grown ass adults let Trumps control them. Just sad. Again, Trump lost.....presidency, senate, and congress. What more do ya'll Trumpers not understand.

The big lie is your truth and may or not be the truth. The media tells lies regularly and spins everything. I'm sure your truth was also Russia collusion. If you spent any time listening or watching the ga hearings regarding the election, you may have doubts yourself.
So....You think Trump really won the election and it was stolen? Please answer directly.

I think Trump won GA if the election was done fairly. I watched and listened to the hearings, the testimonies and the presentation of the evidence. Did you? Or did you take msnbc's interpretations as gospel? I can't be sure about the other states. I didn't have time to do research.

Question for you. Do you believe trump collided with Russia? Please answer directly.

I'm glad Cheney is out of leadership. As I said before she can stay in the Congress if her constituents want her (they don't). She is a pearl clutching moron who would rather virtue signal and make it all about her than do anything productive against a party that seems hell bent on destroying the country.
The televised hearings which weren't under oath, with evidence they never offered in court?

Which ones did you watch or listen to? The ones I saw had sworn testimony affidavits. Many of the witnesses had no reason to lie.

The courts never let there be any testimony because apparently everyone lacks standing for anything regarding the election.
The affidavits were what Trump used to get a foot in the door. They prove nothing without further evidence. And the courts did consider evidence. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.
and Trump is being quite successful in court, as well as the ongoing audits, in showing serious irregularities. Decisions like this are running about 2-to-1 in his favor:
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/thumonths-after-trump-complaints-some-courts-are-finding-illegalities

If that's your idea of "serious irregularities," I'm sure you could be quite successful bringing lawsuits after any election. If you were really serious about correcting them, you might even file suit before the election when there was a chance it would do some good. In no way does that mean the election was "stolen."

Fact: If what is mentioned in that article happened to Biden then you and your democrat brethren would be up 24/7 howling at the moon until election was overturned
An election would never be overturned based on what's mentioned in that article, no matter whether it happened to Biden or anyone else. Besides which I couldn't care less about Biden.

Admit it, you carry Biden's water

He's your *****!
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
<chuckle> Get back to me when you treat Trump supporters with the same respect you treat people like Liz Cheney or Chris Cuomo

Yep
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?
curtpenn
J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

This issue is really, really simple. Ms. Cheney simply stood up for the truth which is Trump incited the insurrection and needed to be impeached in her opinion. She also has stood up for the TRUTH relative to the election was NOT stolen. Trump lost, but he continues to perpetuate THE LIE. The Republican Paryt of which I used to belong (now Independent) is nothing more than the party of Trump. If you are a Republican and refuse to perpetuate THE LIE, Trump will try to "primary you". Unfortunately, the majority of the Republican/Trump Party are gutless, cowardly people that are scared of Trump and are too concerned about being Trump turning on them and they won't get reelected so the cower in the corner and will not tell the truth and do what is right, save a couple...Romney, Kiinsinger ect. I give Ms Cheney credit for doing what is right and taking on that ****ing Bully. Just watch the pathetic flip flops from spineless Lindsey Graham and Kevin McCarthy. Just pathetic. I cannot believe that these grown ass adults let Trumps control them. Just sad. Again, Trump lost.....presidency, senate, and congress. What more do ya'll Trumpers not understand.
Everything you say is a lie.
Really? Please refute with facts, son.

You're not worth the effort and it wouldn't change your worthless opinions. Why bother?
because you are a blowhard who doesn't deal in facts. You said my post was all lies. I ask you to refute, and we get deflection from you and your ilk. Here are some facts that I will give you the opportunity to refute, once again.....You can blame Biden and his polices that will one enacted direction on Trump. Trump lost the Presidency, Senate and House. He could have saved the house, hence blocked Dem policies if he didn't **** up Georgia. He's and idiot. Instead of righting the ship, he has blown up the GOP (my former party).
Look in the mirror for the blowhard-in-chief. "You can blame Biden and his polices that will one enacted direction on Trump." What does that even mean? The worthless Bush/Cheney/Romney/McCain 1%-type Republicans gave us Trump. Had they done a halfway decent job, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Did you really just claim that Romney had anything to do with giving us Trump?
It's a decent argument. Romney in 2012 was a total milque-toast, the kind of loser who couldn't win the White House if he ran against Carter.

Republicans realized they needed a candidate with some fire and noise.
yes, and most of the GOP I know would like a " do over"

You must mean the NeverTrump crowd who gave us the current idiot-in-chief.
Trump is the showboat that cost R's the WH, Senate, H of R, and majority of governorships - he's all fire and noise.

Did you vote for him?
I wanted to but could not. (And before you get excited, I didn't vote for Biden).
I didn't want to, but did. You are part of the problem in conceding to the left. This isn't complicated.

Voting on principle and conscience over party is only a problem for those who are unprincipled and without conscience.
Empty words. I didn't vote for a party. I voted based on what I believed is best for the America I once loved, and against those who would destroy her. I voted on what I thought best for my children and grandchildren. The regressives are the enemy.
And you think Trump was good for "Merica"?

I think stemming the flow of illegals, improving the judiciary, pushing back on China, and generally putting American interests first were all good for America. Sharp contrast to the existential threat posed by the regressives. What's your take?
My take is that Trump will go down as one of the worst Presidents in our history. He gets credit for judges, however. Also gets credit for 1)Losing the Presidency 2)Losing the Senate 3)Losing Congress....all 3 of which have given us the lefty loons in charge. Thank, Trump, you loser!

What is wrong with you? Of course he lost those three, but the point is it was largely because of RINOs who actively or passively collaborated with the regressives combined with the lunacy of our response to COVID.
Bro, are you nuts? Had nothing to do with RINO's . It had 100% to do with his boorish behavior and pathological lying . He is a terrible human and people just got tired of his BS. That BS he and Rudy pulled in Georgia was the final straw. Hope you enjoy Biden and the left. You can blame big orange. How does 1 President lose all 3? He's a loser and was fired to use his parlance.

Would that be the loser who garnered more actual votes than any candidate in history other than the current pudding brained idiot now in the White House (perhaps illegitimately)? Bro, are you nuts? Without the complicity of the RINOs, there's no way asshat Biden wins.
Porteroso
curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

TexasScientist said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

curtpenn said:

J.R. said:

Everything you say is a lie.
Really? Please refute with facts, son.

You're not worth the effort and it wouldn't change your worthless opinions. Why bother?
because you are a blowhard who doesn't deal in facts. You said my post was all lies. I ask you to refute, and we get deflection from you and your ilk. Here are some facts that I will give you the opportunity to refute, once again.....You can blame Biden and his polices that will one enacted direction on Trump. Trump lost the Presidency, Senate and House. He could have saved the house, hence blocked Dem policies if he didn't **** up Georgia. He's and idiot. Instead of righting the ship, he has blown up the GOP (my former party).
Look in the mirror for the blowhard-in-chief. "You can blame Biden and his polices that will one enacted direction on Trump." What does that even mean? The worthless Bush/Cheney/Romney/McCain 1%-type Republicans gave us Trump. Had they done a halfway decent job, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Did you really just claim that Romney had anything to do with giving us Trump?
It's a decent argument. Romney in 2012 was a total milque-toast, the kind of loser who couldn't win the White House if he ran against Carter.

Republicans realized they needed a candidate with some fire and noise.
yes, and most of the GOP I know would like a " do over"

You must mean the NeverTrump crowd who gave us the current idiot-in-chief.
Trump is the showboat that cost R's the WH, Senate, H of R, and majority of governorships - he's all fire and noise.

Did you vote for him?
I wanted to but could not. (And before you get excited, I didn't vote for Biden).
I didn't want to, but did. You are part of the problem in conceding to the left. This isn't complicated.

Voting on principle and conscience over party is only a problem for those who are unprincipled and without conscience.
Empty words. I didn't vote for a party. I voted based on what I believed is best for the America I once loved, and against those who would destroy her. I voted on what I thought best for my children and grandchildren. The regressives are the enemy.
And you think Trump was good for "Merica"?

I think stemming the flow of illegals, improving the judiciary, pushing back on China, and generally putting American interests first were all good for America. Sharp contrast to the existential threat posed by the regressives. What's your take?
My take is that Trump will go down as one of the worst Presidents in our history. He gets credit for judges, however. Also gets credit for 1)Losing the Presidency 2)Losing the Senate 3)Losing Congress....all 3 of which have given us the lefty loons in charge. Thank, Trump, you loser!

What is wrong with you? Of course he lost those three, but the point is it was largely because of RINOs who actively or passively collaborated with the regressives combined with the lunacy of our response to COVID.
Bro, are you nuts? Had nothing to do with RINO's . It had 100% to do with his boorish behavior and pathological lying . He is a terrible human and people just got tired of his BS. That BS he and Rudy pulled in Georgia was the final straw. Hope you enjoy Biden and the left. You can blame big orange. How does 1 President lose all 3? He's a loser and was fired to use his parlance.

Would that be the loser who garnered more actual votes than any candidate in history other than the current pudding brained idiot now in the White House (perhaps illegitimately)? Bro, are you nuts? Without the complicity of the RINOs, there's no way asshat Biden wins.

Trump is about the only candidate Biden could have beaten. Trump beat Trump. He riled up a lot of people that had never cared for politics.

You guys pretend that mean tweets were the only thing wrong with Trump, and to humor you, that's bad enough. This isn't Britain from the 16th century, this is America, and people here don't like the President disparaging them. Easy way to get people to show up at the voting station, constantly barrage them with insults.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?
Deflection a la Biden, I see.

Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

Sam's beginning to get exposed for the soft left leaner

Nice work!
Baylor3216
16 pages on this thread? I'm shocked. Lol
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

Sorry. So about that quote?
HuMcK
Republicans have made objective reality their enemy, what could go wrong?
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.
Evasion from Sam as now usual for him. I truly miss Rational Sam, wonder what happened?
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.
Evasion from Sam as now usual for him. I truly miss Rational Sam, wonder what happened?
Quote from me supporting Biden. Take your time.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.
Again, you continue to duck the bigger problem; your constant hostility against anyone just for supporting the 45th President.

I know better than to waste time with someone quick to virtue signal, but will never admit when he is wrong.
Canon
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.

If there are two choices (which, realistically, is all there are) and you condemn one choice, in metered verse using backup singers (which you have), you are supporting the remaining choice. One cannot come to a crossroads, claim 'there be monsters' to the right and not accept the defacto support for going left.

You and every other never Trumper supported and continue to support socialist policies and politicians. Just own it.
Sam Lowry
Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.

If there are two choices (which, realistically, is all there are) and you condemn one choice, in metered verse using backup singers (which you have), you are supporting the remaining choice. One cannot come to a crossroads, claim 'there be monsters' to the right and not accept the defacto support for going left.

You and every other never Trumper supported and continue to support socialist policies and politicians. Just own it.
Thank you. It's BS, but at least it's honest BS. Hopefully the cowards will take a lesson.
Canon
Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.

Thank you. It's BS, but at least it's honest BS. Hopefully the cowards will take a lesson.

RINOs have indeed always been cowards...far more afraid of upsetting the left than of upsetting conservative voters. The only policies you lot fight tooth and nail against are conservative policies, whilst capitulating to virtually every left wing power grab for decades.
Sam Lowry
Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.

RINOs have indeed always been cowards...far more afraid of upsetting the left than of upsetting conservative voters. The only policies you lot fight tooth and nail against are conservative policies, whilst capitulating to virtually ever left wing power grab for decades.
Well, congratulations. You've just replaced a conservative leader with one who resisted Trump's legislative efforts but supported his temper tantrum.

Policy before personality, indeed.
Canon
Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.

RINOs have indeed always been cowards...far more afraid of upsetting the left than of upsetting conservative voters. The only policies you lot fight tooth and nail against are conservative policies, whilst capitulating to virtually ever left wing power grab for decades.
Well, congratulations. You've just replaced a conservative leader with one who resisted Trump's legislative efforts but supported his temper tantrum.

Cheney isn't a conservative. No one who advocated impeachment is a conservative. Conservatives don't advocate violating the constitution.
PartyBear
Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.

This is actually funny and shows the cult nature of this. The much maligned here , Congresswoman Ilhan Omar has a higher conservative rating with conservative Club for Growth than Cheney's replacement Congreswoman Stefnak (or whatever her name is). Apparently being progressive is just fine as long as you want to abolish the US for a Trump regime. That is the clear sign that this is a cult now and not a political party.
whiterock
Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.

We replaced a conservative leader who lost the confidence of her caucus because she was unable to get past her own gargantuan egocentrism and represent the overwhelming sentiments of her district and caucus. Churchill crossed the aisle when he found himself at odds with the rest of his caucus; Cheney should do the same. If she's not ready to do that, she should at minimum have resigned her leadership position rather than use it to undermine an otherwise united caucus. But she didn't do that. And in so doing became the megalomaniac she accuses Trump to be.

The new leader, on the other hand, had no problem balancing the task of representing her district on policy AND playing team ball with her caucus on partisan issues. She was willing to fight for a man who's policies she was not always able to support. And she fought very well, too. Gained my respect, even though I occasionally disagree with her on policy positions. She earned this promotion.

Lost in the debate is the reality that the Conference Chairmanship is often filled by a moderate, for balance within the caucus....to give moderates in the GOP caucus a stake in leadership. So this change actually enlarges the tent, so to speak.

The virtue posture is a hard habit to break. But if you keep trying, you might be able to shake it.
Sam Lowry
whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.

We replaced a conservative leader who lost the confidence of her caucus because she was unable to get past her own gargantuan egocentrism and represent the overwhelming sentiments of her district and caucus. Churchill crossed the aisle when he found himself at odds with the rest of his caucus; Cheney should do the same. If she's not ready to do that, she should at minimum have resigned her leadership position rather than use it to undermine an otherwise united caucus. But she didn't do that. And in so doing became the megalomaniac she accuses Trump to be.

The new leader, on the other hand, had no problem balancing the task of representing her district on policy AND playing team ball with her caucus on partisan issues. She was willing to fight for a man who's policies she was not always able to support. And she fought very well, too. Gained my respect, even though I occasionally disagree with her on policy positions. She earned this promotion.

Lost in the debate is the reality that the Conference Chairmanship is often filled by a moderate, for balance within the caucus....to give moderates in the GOP caucus a stake in leadership. So this change actually enlarges the tent, so to speak.

The virtue posture is a hard habit to break. But if you keep trying, you might be able to shake it.
And here we go again. Churchill crossed the aisle for policy reasons. You would have Cheney switch parties over what you consider a personality conflict.

Cult is gonna cult.
Sam Lowry
PartyBear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.

This is actually funny and shows the cult nature of this.
Exactly.
Sam Lowry
Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.

Cheney isn't a conservative. No one who advocated impeachment is a conservative. Conservatives don't advocate violating the constitution.
Impeachment is in the Constitution, my friend. Oh, but I forgot...cult is gonna cult.
J.R.
Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.

idiot alert!
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.

There's a coward in your mirror is what they're telling you!
Florda_mike
J.R. said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.

idiot alert!

JR alerts us that he's here
Canon
Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.

Impeachment is in the Constitution, my friend. Oh, but I forgot...cult is gonna cult.

Oh, but you also forgot it has constitutional requirements leftist republicans like Cheney ignored. That pesky constitution, with rules you can't just ignore, amaright?
Canon
J.R. said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote one.
Have I mistreated you?

So, about my point?
Please support it.

idiot alert!

No need to announce yourself every time you post.
Aliceinbubbleland
Quote:

Whut??

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.