Liz Cheney: The GOP is at a turning point. History is watching us

57,504 Views | 1080 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Oldbear83
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

The insurrection narrative is asinine.

It would take an army of tens of thousands to actually steal power away.

Posters here want people to think it's the beginning of handmaids tale.
You know what is not fiction?
...the videos of CHP officers removing barricades, opening doors, and standing chatting with each other and protestors as latter filed thru the rotunda in an orderly fashion, even remaining inside of ropelines.

Yes, there are other videos showing violence. But there are also videos showing bizarre posing at desks, carrying out souveniers, etc.... No meaningful assessment of what occurred could be described as an effort to seize control of the USG.

"Remember that time we had an insurrection and all I got was this desk chair?"

asinine is an apt description of the insurrection narrative. If hand-to-hand rioting with police on government property is insurrection, then we had hundreds of instances in 2020.
People died in pursuit of a big lie. We need to investigate With a congressional committee.
No, we all saw what Democrats do when they "investigate".

We need our country back from career politicians and Leftist liars.
What did we Ds do when we investigated?
Oldbear83
J.B.Katz said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

The insurrection narrative is asinine.

It would take an army of tens of thousands to actually steal power away.

Posters here want people to think it's the beginning of handmaids tale.
You know what is not fiction?
...the videos of CHP officers removing barricades, opening doors, and standing chatting with each other and protestors as latter filed thru the rotunda in an orderly fashion, even remaining inside of ropelines.

Yes, there are other videos showing violence. But there are also videos showing bizarre posing at desks, carrying out souveniers, etc.... No meaningful assessment of what occurred could be described as an effort to seize control of the USG.

"Remember that time we had an insurrection and all I got was this desk chair?"

asinine is an apt description of the insurrection narrative. If hand-to-hand rioting with police on government property is insurrection, then we had hundreds of instances in 2020.
People died in pursuit of a big lie. We need to investigate With a congressional committee.
No, we all saw what Democrats do when they "investigate".

We need our country back from career politicians and Leftist liars.
We need my former party back from the Matt G's and that crazy ***** from Florida and all the loons that follow the cult of Trump. Truly disturbing.
There is no "cult of Trump", excepting the creeps who see Trump in every paranoid delusion they spew.
bro, you ain't paying attention!
He's paying rapt attention. To the cult leader.
No, I am paying attention to real-world events and who seems to be best-qualified to address our real problems. You seem obsessed, for your part, with people and things of no consequence/
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Porteroso
GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

Bear_Fan254 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

Count on TS to duck any facts which don't fit his narrative.
9/11 commissions aren't needed to study Antifa. As bad as their violence was, they were not assaults on the U.S. Capitol and the Capitol Police while Congress was in session. Your desire to excuse this places you squarely on the wrong side of history.

So what you are saying is it's okay to commit violence, loot, burn, assault police officers, destroy people's livelihoods and people's small businesses and neighborhoods by Antifa and others, but if the elites in Congress are rattled that's where you draw the line and need a partisan commission? 1/6 and last summer's riots were both awful and have no place in America, but it's telling which one people are more outraged by.

Also, yes I realize a lot were peacefully protesting during last summer, but there were lots also peacefully protesting on 1/6. Just doesn't detract from the awfulness of violence and destruction.

Rioting just isn't the same thing as trying to change the outcome of democracy, or in other words, install our first dictator.

Rioting is bad, mkay, ending America is worse.

Our democracy has already failed if you seriously believe these words.

Democracy is dead if I think ending democracy is worse than riots? Can you explain your dumbass post?
Porteroso
whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Bear_Fan254 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

9/11 commissions aren't needed to study Antifa. As bad as their violence was, they were not assaults on the U.S. Capitol and the Capitol Police while Congress was in session. Your desire to excuse this places you squarely on the wrong side of history.

So what you are saying is it's okay to commit violence, loot, burn, assault police officers, destroy people's livelihoods and people's small businesses and neighborhoods by Antifa and others, but if the elites in Congress are rattled that's where you draw the line and need a partisan commission? 1/6 and last summer's riots were both awful and have no place in America, but it's telling which one people are more outraged by.

Also, yes I realize a lot were peacefully protesting during last summer, but there were lots also peacefully protesting on 1/6. Just doesn't detract from the awfulness of violence and destruction.

Rioting just isn't the same thing as trying to change the outcome of democracy, or in other words, install our first dictator.

You are really a stupid M. F.

Do you have no clue Biden's puppetmasters are your "dictator?"

It's hard to believe you're clueless to that!
like the rioting by the Democrat militias, funded by Democrat money, was not intended to influence the democratic process.

clueless indeed.

I can appreciate this, that there were a small number of militant, extremist leftists (inb4 they all are) that basically laid siege to small parts of downtown cities, complete with demands and threats of violence. I don't get why this is relevant. I guess your angle is some sort of comparison? Left wing media didn't portray the siege of Portland as an insurrection, so Jan 6 wasn't either?

That's just not a thing.

Jan 6 was an insurrection because our Capitol was taken over by a mob intent upon changing the outcome of the election, while Congress was in session, and a few of them wanted to hang the Vice President. Can you tell me how you characterize such an event?

So far none of you radicals are addressing the facts. You are ignoring the reality of what happened and blathering on about Antifa. There can't be much real discussion when reality is denied.
Whiskey Pete
Porteroso said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Bear_Fan254 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

like the rioting by the Democrat militias, funded by Democrat money, was not intended to influence the democratic process.

clueless indeed.

I can appreciate this, that there were a small number of militant, extremist leftists (inb4 they all are) that basically laid siege to small parts of downtown cities, complete with demands and threats of violence. I don't get why this is relevant. I guess your angle is some sort of comparison? Left wing media didn't portray the siege of Portland as an insurrection, so Jan 6 wasn't either?

That's just not a thing.

Jan 6 was an insurrection because our Capitol was taken over by a mob intent upon changing the outcome of the election, while Congress was in session, and a few of them wanted to hang the Vice President. Can you tell me how you characterize such an event?

So far none of you radicals are addressing the facts. You are ignoring the reality of what happened and blathering on about Antifa. There can't be much real discussion when reality is denied.
So riots complete with violence, infiltration and destruction of government buildings, the assault of government authority, setting public and private property on fire while taking over a portion of a city to create your own zone of autonomy and demanding that gov't get rid of the police... .somehow doesn't rise to an insurrection itself?

Of course it doesn't. You're a liberal with a huge chip on your shoulder that believes yourself to be a victim simply for being born.

Still waiting for you to give credit to all the white people that fought and died and brought slavery to end in this country.

Go ahead and say it, we know you might be capable... "The good 'ole USA great because this country ended the practice of slavery. And I want to thank all the Republicans that fought and died to end it"

You know, it's memorial day. Might be good for you reflect on those that gave their life to end slavery in America.
Oldbear83
Fact: There was zero chance the events of January 6 would have changed the election or leadership of the nation

Fact: Many more people were hurt or killed by Leftist violence during the summer of 2020 than all Trump supporters

Fact: Porteroso does not give a damn about Justice
whiterock
Porteroso said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Bear_Fan254 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

clueless indeed.

That's just not a thing.

It was a demonstration that turned into a riot. it was not a group of people showing up to do battle and seize territory.

You are the one denying reality. Leftist insurgency has been going on all over the country - cops assassinated, police stations overrun, homes of police and politicians vandalized, cities burned by the block, including buildings throughout the District of Columbia, federal territory constitutionally reserved as the seat of the federal government. Many elements of State 2 Maoist insurgency playing out in real time, all over the country. You ignore that, then contrive a riot into an insurrection.

The faulty premise underlying your pseudo reality is the inane notion that the merest questions about the probity of an election constitutes treason. Democrats did that in 2016, based on what we now know was a complete and utter hoax - Russia Collusion - and actually had a larger number of legislators contest certification of the EV. But Republicans acceded to democrat demands for investigations. Found nothing, but we played ball. Tables turned in 2020 with actual evidence - thousands of affadavits, in context of extra-legal changes to election laws that facilitated irregularities in all the battleground states. virtually half the country (47%) thinks there was fraud that affected outcome. Did Democrats return the favor and agree to investigations?. Oh no. How dare we even suggest it? It should not be surprising that we had a capitol riot over whether or not to certify the EV or send it back to the states. It is in fact fortunate that it wasn't a lot worse.

What happened in the capitol was a fairly low grade riot that had no leader, no manifesto, no logistics, no intent to seize power, etc......a scenario which does not cast a shadow on the definition of an insurrection. Asserting that it was is an escalation amid an otherwise tense situation. Cool heads would exercise caution. But you throw bombs. Typical.

curtpenn
Porteroso said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Bear_Fan254 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

clueless indeed.

That's just not a thing.

Here's reality: if the regressives on the left continue on their current path there will need to a true insurrection and not just the clown show that was 1/6.
ATL Bear
Porteroso said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Bear_Fan254 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

clueless indeed.

That's just not a thing.

Astound us with some facts from your projection of events. How was the election going to be overturned? How was the Capitol taken over? How was it held? How was it cleared? Who was it that was going to hang Mike Pence, and the plan to do so? What events were thwarted and who/what prevented this plan?
PartyBear
While you were at it why didn't you also just ask him how he knows President Kennedy is dead.
Sam Lowry
whiterock said:

Porteroso said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Bear_Fan254 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

clueless indeed.

That's just not a thing.

It was a demonstration that turned into a riot. it was not a group of people showing up to do battle and seize territory.

You are the one denying reality. Leftist insurgency has been going on all over the country - cops assassinated, police stations overrun, homes of police and politicians vandalized, cities burned by the block, including buildings throughout the District of Columbia, federal territory constitutionally reserved as the seat of the federal government. Many elements of State 2 Maoist insurgency playing out in real time, all over the country. You ignore that, then contrive a riot into an insurrection.

The faulty premise underlying your pseudo reality is the inane notion that the merest questions about the probity of an election constitutes treason. Democrats did that in 2016, based on what we now know was a complete and utter hoax - Russia Collusion - and actually had a larger number of legislators contest certification of the EV. But Republicans acceded to democrat demands for investigations. Found nothing, but we played ball. Tables turned in 2020 with actual evidence - thousands of affadavits, in context of extra-legal changes to election laws that facilitated irregularities in all the battleground states. virtually half the country (47%) thinks there was fraud that affected outcome. Did Democrats return the favor and agree to investigations?. Oh no. How dare we even suggest it? It should not be surprising that we had a capitol riot over whether or not to certify the EV or send it back to the states. It is in fact fortunate that it wasn't a lot worse.

What happened in the capitol was a fairly low grade riot that had no leader, no manifesto, no logistics, no intent to seize power, etc......a scenario which does not cast a shadow on the definition of an insurrection. Asserting that it was is an escalation amid an otherwise tense situation. Cool heads would exercise caution. But you throw bombs. Typical.

Who is the leader of the Antifa insurgency?
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Porteroso said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Bear_Fan254 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

clueless indeed.

That's just not a thing.

Do they need to have a clear cut leader before you consider them dangerous?
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Porteroso said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Bear_Fan254 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

clueless indeed.

That's just not a thing.

No. However, the other poster seems to think there can't be an insurrection (much less an insurgency) without a clear-cut leader. Because he refers to Antifa as an insurgency, I assume he can identify the leader.
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Porteroso said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Bear_Fan254 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

clueless indeed.

That's just not a thing.

No. However, the other poster seems to think there can't be an insurrection (much less an insurgency) without a clear-cut leader. Because he refers to Antifa as an insurgency, I assume he can identify the leader.
Oh okay, gotcha. Sorry, completely misread your post and didn't recognize its intentions.
Doc Holliday
whiterock said:

Porteroso said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Bear_Fan254 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

clueless indeed.

That's just not a thing.

Theres two kinds of left today:

One that knows it wasn't an insurrection but pretends it is anyways in order to make their political opposition look sinister.

Then there's the left that believes it's own bs.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Fascinating that we still don't know the name of the cop that murdered the unarmed female protester.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
TexasScientist
Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

If ANTIFA did the same thing on 1/6, nobody would be talking about it.

Deep down you know this.
No. I live in reality. If any group stormed the Capitol there would be calls for an bipatisan congressional inquiry.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

Deep down you know this.
No. I live in reality. If any group stormed the Capitol there would be calls for an bipatisan congressional inquiry.
Remember when leftists killed people and ransacked D.C. while democrats cheered them on? Yeah, good times, good times.

Besides, democrats were for storming gov't buildings before they were against it:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/remember_when_lefties_stormed_into_and_occupied_a_senate_office_building_in_2018_and_the_wisconsin_state_capitol_in_2011.html
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

Deep down you know this.
No. I live in my own reality. If any group stormed the Capitol there would be calls for an bipatisan congressional inquiry.
fifya
TexasScientist
Bear_Fan254 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quote:

No, you're saying that. You're also saying its ok to assault and injure police officers because that is exactly what happened on 1/6. They are both sides are bad and outrageous, but two different things. 1/6 was an assault on the Capitol (no matter how ill planned or organized) in an effort to disrupt a constituional process, on the hopes of preventing certification of a new president. If Antifa had done the same thing, you and I both would rightfully be decrying their actions, as would the extreme right wing media. There is a double standard with the extreme radical right, and it is wrong. Anyone trying to violently disrupt the orderly change in goverment and the process to effect that change is a traitor to the country, and the constitutional process. It's unAmerican, and unpatriotic. We have to abide by the rules of our democracy or you have chaos and entropy. It's not perfect, but it is the best and most equitable system devised in the history of the world. You won't like what would replace it.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
TexasScientist
Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

Deep down you know this.
I don't think so. You would be talking about it as would I. Tucker Carlson would be screaming about it. Everyone the right would be screaming about it. There no doubt would be some on the left excusing it or defending it, the same as you are doing now. Either way it is plane and simply wrong and injurious to our democracy.
Doc Holliday
TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

Deep down you know this.
There no doubt would be some on the left excusing it or defending it, the same as you are doing now.
I've never defended 1/6. You just made that up.

Get your Sycophantic behavior checked out before it's too late.
TexasScientist
Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

Deep down you know this.
There no doubt would be some on the left excusing it or defending it, the same as you are doing now.
I've never defended 1/6. You just made that up.

Get your Sycophantic behavior checked out before it's too late.
Of course you are. You're making a 'what about' excuse bringing up Antifa. The message behind what you said is no body would be talking about Antifa, if they did the same thing on 1/6, so no body should be talking about what the Trumplicans did on 1/6.
jupiter
What socially conservative policies are also fiscally conservative?

Defense? war on drugs? Criminal Justice? They are pretty much diametrically opposed to eachother
Aliceinbubbleland
When I think of socially conservative I think Prestonwood

When I think of totally out there in right winged politics I think of First Baptist of Dallas

When I think of fiscal conservative I think of Ross Perot or Barry Goldwater, both my heroes.
ATL Bear
jupiter said:

What socially conservative policies are also fiscally conservative?

Defense? war on drugs? Criminal Justice? They are pretty much diametrically opposed to eachother
I never thought of those as being tied to social conservatism, although I guess an argument could be made for the drug war. Abortion, traditional marriage, school prayer, those are more in line with social conservatism. Societal cost is usually the measure of social conservative impacts. Of course, expanding marriage is fiscally more expensive for both the government and employers, so I guess there is one that is not "diametrically opposed" to fiscal conservatism.
ATL Bear
PartyBear said:

While you were at it why didn't you also just ask him how he knows President Kennedy is dead.
You should have said Jimmy Hoffa. Because we're still searching for the signs of dead democracy, election results, the Republic, and Mike Pence.
PartyBear
No Kennedy's death is on film and nearly all Americans have seen it just like the things you are questioning.
ATL Bear
PartyBear said:

No Kennedy's death is on film and nearly all Americans have seen it just like the things you are questioning.
Seen what?
whiterock
Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Porteroso said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Bear_Fan254 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

clueless indeed.

That's just not a thing.

the "leaderless" memes shatter credulity. Every local Antifa group has leaders.
https://www.phillymag.com/news/2019/01/29/joseph-alcoff-antifa-marines-philadelphia/

They get arrested. Andy Ngo posts pictures of them. Local news reports it. Conservative media reports it.
https://nypost.com/2020/09/02/antifa-commander-with-flamethrower-cried-when-he-was-arrested/
https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-leader-teacher-yvonne-felarca-arrested-at-empathy-tent-berkeley-brawl

But deep state media spends so much energy selling the "leaderless" narrative that the true nature of the movement is largely unknown by the public. The obvious (i.e. what should be a focus of the stores) is noted in the police statement in this link - Antifa is VERY well organized, and organization does not happen organically. It happens when effective leadership is in place. Antifa shows up at designated times, places, with coordinated tactics, and very creative use of non-lethal means of attack that frustrate legal police responses.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/07/20/antifa-rioters-fire-mortars-at-seattle-police-stations-smash-windows-at-amazon-starbucks-walgreens-n664762?fbclid=IwAR2Hcl1Hjy-ItPTVfDwuDIt96sedBa6ptN8oChxYJaP62k7gF_9kvmrVXf4&__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=e47eb441b203625b15ac93fcc9bedbe9d1422a17-1622888228-0-ATIqPNPUkNgr5lA4kffIJRLCkZfEJdjaxf36gjWYeY3UaGF0U1RpNoxe-x5CTfk0T_H4M3phwHnumrKU2gUZFE8yrDSEH1P5YC8MAJzp_6Z4U8MfDtEUB-hdRswDSwdxY8Wqy3oaA-bSPLurnzGd6O6uawuc6gck92oFC60taW9m5myBZGhqATiHskMSKOdn_al-hBEZuezC9anuJ6WddW2O4q91eq_U2X0F8YNjqD_A-pxEF2B2PE3dymUnqpxO_OT0F7dNEjoend_NlLaq3LTKsKDp5AsEg1IyT5mXqJb8sZzQWDCDBzNQ1-f_wlsofIvoY66MSNamwwPpVbiV2a88T63sEizQWuAYP2hXj1ixFOnPdN9amExnr31WUQp7WynyPqZJpLwuBc86L8xbiXLegDBYw547UM8XEPSlfvtRNqABLsFhI2LlDfMOeL9mH8t46_rR4DE1Ftee-tDJqcm39Ym8PVzW_z4xA-IRVZvyzbFvbNNwYWtlGBtQdXYavXh8SVc2Ql5e5PZTT89o3CGbdgSOhVvimW05AudP2iSk84b4QZ0itZAi4IxY0aoRoAvkMOwgytwc7KuMo7G4rVkg0JKElwiCAXvtsx9bRwC-R-vN7-jkN9FgVUA-rXvBoPgjiDU8JjAB0Avbg5p1Vs1z4YdCwf2vfXRo855cd928

Wouldn't this guy be a leader?

Antifa/BLM are Democrat militias, pure & simple.
Canon
ATL Bear said:

PartyBear said:

Seen what?

WELL.****ING.PLAYED.
Sam Lowry
So you have Commie Spit Boy, a schoolteacher arrested for a scuffle inside an "empathy tent," and a 23-year-old named Commander Red who "dropped into the fetal position and began crying" when stopped by police.

Who's coordinating at the national level, Beavis and Butthead?
Oldbear83
I just realized, Sam keeps asking because Sam wants the job.
Waco1947
whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Porteroso said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Bear_Fan254 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

clueless indeed.

That's just not a thing.

the "leaderless" memes shatter credulity. Every local Antifa group has leaders.
https://www.phillymag.com/news/2019/01/29/joseph-alcoff-antifa-marines-philadelphia/

They get arrested. Andy Ngo posts pictures of them. Local news reports it. Conservative media reports it.
https://nypost.com/2020/09/02/antifa-commander-with-flamethrower-cried-when-he-was-arrested/
https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-leader-teacher-yvonne-felarca-arrested-at-empathy-tent-berkeley-brawl

But deep state media spends so much energy selling the "leaderless" narrative that the true nature of the movement is largely unknown by the public. The obvious (i.e. what should be a focus of the stores) is noted in the police statement in this link - Antifa is VERY well organized, and organization does not happen organically. It happens when effective leadership is in place. Antifa shows up at designated times, places, with coordinated tactics, and very creative use of non-lethal means of attack that frustrate legal police responses.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/07/20/antifa-rioters-fire-mortars-at-seattle-police-stations-smash-windows-at-amazon-starbucks-walgreens-n664762?fbclid=IwAR2Hcl1Hjy-ItPTVfDwuDIt96sedBa6ptN8oChxYJaP62k7gF_9kvmrVXf4&__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=e47eb441b203625b15ac93fcc9bedbe9d1422a17-1622888228-0-ATIqPNPUkNgr5lA4kffIJRLCkZfEJdjaxf36gjWYeY3UaGF0U1RpNoxe-x5CTfk0T_H4M3phwHnumrKU2gUZFE8yrDSEH1P5YC8MAJzp_6Z4U8MfDtEUB-hdRswDSwdxY8Wqy3oaA-bSPLurnzGd6O6uawuc6gck92oFC60taW9m5myBZGhqATiHskMSKOdn_al-hBEZuezC9anuJ6WddW2O4q91eq_U2X0F8YNjqD_A-pxEF2B2PE3dymUnqpxO_OT0F7dNEjoend_NlLaq3LTKsKDp5AsEg1IyT5mXqJb8sZzQWDCDBzNQ1-f_wlsofIvoY66MSNamwwPpVbiV2a88T63sEizQWuAYP2hXj1ixFOnPdN9amExnr31WUQp7WynyPqZJpLwuBc86L8xbiXLegDBYw547UM8XEPSlfvtRNqABLsFhI2LlDfMOeL9mH8t46_rR4DE1Ftee-tDJqcm39Ym8PVzW_z4xA-IRVZvyzbFvbNNwYWtlGBtQdXYavXh8SVc2Ql5e5PZTT89o3CGbdgSOhVvimW05AudP2iSk84b4QZ0itZAi4IxY0aoRoAvkMOwgytwc7KuMo7G4rVkg0JKElwiCAXvtsx9bRwC-R-vN7-jkN9FgVUA-rXvBoPgjiDU8JjAB0Avbg5p1Vs1z4YdCwf2vfXRo855cd928

Wouldn't this guy be a leader?

emocrat militias, pure & simple.

"Antifa/BLM are D While police insisted the riot was "very organized" and "very concerted," it remains unclear exactly who organized it. Antifa is a largely disorganized movement, lacking a clear unifying leadership. However, former antifa agitators of CHOP likely played a key role."
Likely? You
jupiter
Quote:

You do realize far, far, more law enforcement officers have died from covid that the riots correct?

Where were these Maoist riots before Trump decided to throw away half a million American lives like they were garbage?

Trumps policies killing you by the the hundreds of thousands and you're still fighting to protect him.

Are you sure you don't need to be protected from yourself?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.