Liz Cheney: The GOP is at a turning point. History is watching us

57,162 Views | 1080 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Oldbear83
TexasScientist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

I just keep saying and most far right deny but if BLM's had staged the insurrection on Jan 6th you would be ****ting all over yourselves.

At least Liz has the courage to try and remain constant unlike other Senate and House leaders flip flopping all over themselves in condemning Trump, then turning around and denying anything happened.

I don't like the hearings. We have enough of those. But anyone who thinks we were justified in storming the Capital is bat **** crazy.
The problem with your reasoning is in the first sentence. Nobody staged an insurrection on Jan 6th.
It's a classic example, although it was poorly conceived and organized. For some it was planned, and others spontaneous.
That stumbles at ontology. For a few dozens, it was a poorly conceived and organized effort to disrupt a process. For the other 99.99% of those present, it was less than a BLM protest. And even then, not even the instigators made the merest attempted to wrest power from the established order, which is the sine qua non of an insurrection.

The unseriousness of the allegation is so outlandish it justifies removing from positions of responsibility those who propagate such nonsense. Ergo the decision to move Cheney to the backbenches.
You obviously don't believe this. Curious why you post it.
Res Ipsa Loquitur. The allegation of insurrection is so patently absurd that it discredits those who utter it.

It discredits those who excuse it, and denial is a form of excuse. I mention it only because you seemed fairly credible until recently.

You exemplify the discredit he cites. No thinking person would honestly and seriously attempt to characterize 6 Jan as anything other than a band of morons walking their protest into a public building and taking selfie's with police or in offices in which they didn't belong.

Anyone who claims an insurrection took place against the most powerful nation on earth, perpetrated by random, disorganized protesters with zero firearms, where the only killing was that of a protester by an unnamed policeman, is either a partisan liar or an imbecile.
It wasn't a random gathering. It was an insurection of morons, called to Washington, whipped up, and mobilized by a moron.
If it was an insurrection, they would've been armed, they all would've entered the building and they probably would've burned it to the ground. You know, exhibited the same behavior took place over the summer after politicians like maxine waters and the media like CNN whipped you libs into a frenzy.

The libs know it wasn't an insurrection, but you keep going with that narrative because your handlers tell you to, plus it helps execuse egregious behavior by democrats and liberals last year.
Insurrection doesn't require being armed. Some were armed with weapons. Your leader the Shaman was armed with spear. Although I'm not a liberal (opposing the 1/6 insurrection fits with being a pro-democracy coservative), I suspect you're a fascist.
on the contrary, I support VERY limited gov't and have been consistent on that. You on the other hand, happen to be just another triggered snowflake pretending to be a Republican
Yet you support the biggest deficit spending, large government, and most authoritarian president in history - so far
you live in an alternate world. First, Biden is throwing money around like he's a drunken sailor on liberty. Second, the most deficit spending award goes to FDR. Hell, obummer is #3 on the list - try again *******.

Third, so what makes Trump the most authoritarian president in history? The fact that he got the personal mandate, you know when obama forced people to buy a produc (or be fined), eliminated? Did he force people to give the gov't money for a promise that they would get it back upon retirement? Did he jail gay people for being gay, black people for being black?

Protecting America's border isn't authoritarian, it's the #1 job (or should be) of the gov't.

Get over yourself. You're just a triggered clown that can't get off Trump's dick. You're a broken record. Time for some new material
I don't defend Biden. He's not my candidate. Here's a couple of checklists for you: https://theconversation.com/so-you-want-to-be-an-autocrat-heres-the-10-point-checklist-125908

https://election.princeton.edu/2020/09/06/the-authoritarian-checklist-september-2020/
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
TexasScientist
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rawhide said:
Except the reality is the cop you mentioned was killed at the "insurrection" actually wasn't killed. You libs keep pushing that lie hoping people will buy your BS
TexasScientist said:
There are hours of video to sho that it was an insurrection. There is video of one insurrectionist using a baton to beat a police officer, and video of another insurrectionist using brass knuckles to hit a police officer.
When the liberal mob decided to burn cities, occupy government buildings, demand that gov't authority be defunded....when they decided forrm a new "country", threaten and harm innocent Americans, kill Trump supporters, beat white people, terrorize folks eating at restaurants..... what the hell was that? If THAT wasn't an insurrection, then what happened at the capitol building was f-u-c-k-i-n-g akin to an out-of-control kegger.
Yep, some of that was insurrection. But none of that was in an attempt to change the results of an election by storming the U.S. Capitol. That is treason.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rawhide said:
Except the reality is the cop you mentioned was killed at the "insurrection" actually wasn't killed. You libs keep pushing that lie hoping people will buy your BS
TexasScientist said:
There are hours of video to sho that it was an insurrection. There is video of one insurrectionist using a baton to beat a police officer, and video of another insurrectionist using brass knuckles to hit a police officer.
When the liberal mob decided to burn cities, occupy government buildings, demand that gov't authority be defunded....when they decided forrm a new "country", threaten and harm innocent Americans, kill Trump supporters, beat white people, terrorize folks eating at restaurants..... what the hell was that? If THAT wasn't an insurrection, then what happened at the capitol building was f-u-c-k-i-n-g akin to an out-of-control kegger.
Yep, some of that was insurrection. But none of that was in an attempt to change the results of an election by storming the U.S. Capitol. That is treason.
Sane people can look at what happened over the summer with the attempted terrorizing of local citizens, destruction of private and public property, the attempted overthrow of local gov't in order to form a 6 block sized new country as treason.

Get over yourself. You're stuck on Trump's dick. We all see it, we all know it. They only person that doesn't have a clue that you're infatuated with Orange Man - is YOU.
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

I just keep saying and most far right deny but if BLM's had staged the insurrection on Jan 6th you would be ****ting all over yourselves.

At least Liz has the courage to try and remain constant unlike other Senate and House leaders flip flopping all over themselves in condemning Trump, then turning around and denying anything happened.

I don't like the hearings. We have enough of those. But anyone who thinks we were justified in storming the Capital is bat **** crazy.
The problem with your reasoning is in the first sentence. Nobody staged an insurrection on Jan 6th.
It's a classic example, although it was poorly conceived and organized. For some it was planned, and others spontaneous.
That stumbles at ontology. For a few dozens, it was a poorly conceived and organized effort to disrupt a process. For the other 99.99% of those present, it was less than a BLM protest. And even then, not even the instigators made the merest attempted to wrest power from the established order, which is the sine qua non of an insurrection.

The unseriousness of the allegation is so outlandish it justifies removing from positions of responsibility those who propagate such nonsense. Ergo the decision to move Cheney to the backbenches.
Res Ipsa Loquitur. The allegation of insurrection is so patently absurd that it discredits those who utter it.

It discredits those who excuse it, and denial is a form of excuse. I mention it only because you seemed fairly credible until recently.

You exemplify the discredit he cites. No thinking person would honestly and seriously attempt to characterize 6 Jan as anything other than a band of morons walking their protest into a public building and taking selfie's with police or in offices in which they didn't belong.

Anyone who claims an insurrection took place against the most powerful nation on earth, perpetrated by random, disorganized protesters with zero firearms, where the only killing was that of a protester by an unnamed policeman, is either a partisan liar or an imbecile.
It wasn't a random gathering. It was an insurection of morons, called to Washington, whipped up, and mobilized by a moron.
If it was an insurrection, they would've been armed, they all would've entered the building and they probably would've burned it to the ground. You know, exhibited the same behavior took place over the summer after politicians like maxine waters and the media like CNN whipped you libs into a frenzy.

The libs know it wasn't an insurrection, but you keep going with that narrative because your handlers tell you to, plus it helps execuse egregious behavior by democrats and liberals last year.
Insurrection doesn't require being armed. Some were armed with weapons. Your leader the Shaman was armed with spear. Although I'm not a liberal (opposing the 1/6 insurrection fits with being a pro-democracy coservative), I suspect you're a fascist.
on the contrary, I support VERY limited gov't and have been consistent on that. You on the other hand, happen to be just another triggered snowflake pretending to be a Republican
Yet you support the biggest deficit spending, large government, and most authoritarian president in history - so far
you live in an alternate world. First, Biden is throwing money around like he's a drunken sailor on liberty. Second, the most deficit spending award goes to FDR. Hell, obummer is #3 on the list - try again *******.

Third, so what makes Trump the most authoritarian president in history? The fact that he got the personal mandate, you know when obama forced people to buy a produc (or be fined), eliminated? Did he force people to give the gov't money for a promise that they would get it back upon retirement? Did he jail gay people for being gay, black people for being black?

Protecting America's border isn't authoritarian, it's the #1 job (or should be) of the gov't.

Get over yourself. You're just a triggered clown that can't get off Trump's dick. You're a broken record. Time for some new material
I don't defend Biden. He's not my candidate. Here's a couple of checklists for you: https://theconversation.com/so-you-want-to-be-an-autocrat-heres-the-10-point-checklist-125908

https://election.princeton.edu/2020/09/06/the-authoritarian-checklist-september-2020/

Trump challenges political norms, speaks with open disdain for his opponents (that lie about him), spreads doubt about the press, when they're busted on their own BS.

He signed legislation removing penalties that obama levied which coerced American to purchase gov't run healthcare.

Trump lowered taxes empowering the people, not the gov't, to spend more their OWN money

Trump's first step act reduced overcriminalization

Now, let's look at the pandemic. A perfect opportunity for a would-be dictator to seize control through emergency powers and expand his authority. Instead, Trump chose to push authority down onto the states.

Hardly actions by an authoritarian, but go ahead and focus on his mean tweets, we know you will.

The real authoritarians are the democrats and the liberals. I'll throw in the establishment republicans that do nothing but pay lip service while those on the left seize more power and grow exponentially.

Speaking of authoritarianism, dementia joe issued more executive orders in his first 100 days in office than Trump, Obama and Bush did - combined. We need to start calling our current "leader" EO Joe.

Face it, you're nothing more than a triggered clown that can't get off Big Orange's dick. A partisan dumbass that tries to pretend you're not a liberal (hint: it's not working).

You're so blinded by hatred for a person that's not even president anymore, you can't see straight.

So, don't take this the wrong way when I say you're just another clown, a triggered snowflake that has the most severe case of TDS than I've witnessed. You should really seek professional help with your Trump addiction.
DancinBear09
Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Trump challenges political norms, speaks with open disdain for his opponents (that lie about him), spreads doubt about the press, when they're busted on their own BS.

He signed legislation removing penalties that obama levied which coerced American to purchase gov't run healthcare.

Trump lowered taxes empowering the people, not the gov't, to spend more their OWN money

Now, let's look at the pandemic. A perfect opportunity for a would-be dictator to seize control through emergency powers and expand his authority. Instead, Trump chose to push authority down onto the states.

Hardly actions by an authoritarian, but go ahead and focus on his mean tweets, we know you will.

The real authoritarians are the democrats and the liberals. I'll throw in the establishment republicans that do nothing but pay lip service while those on the left seize more power and grow exponentially.

Speaking of authoritarianism, dementia joe issued more executive orders in his first 100 days in office than Trump, Obama and Bush did - combined. We need to start calling our current "leader" EO Joe.

Face it, you're nothing more than a triggered clown that can't get off Big Orange's dick. A partisan dumbass that tries to pretend you're not a liberal (hint: it's not working).

You're so blinded by hatred for a person that's not even president anymore, you can't see straight.

So, don't take this the wrong way when I say you're just another clown, a triggered snowflake that has the most severe case of TDS than I've witnessed. You should really seek professional help with your Trump addiction.

Not to throw gas on a fire here....but you seem to have an odd fascination w/ Trump's *****. You have brought it up several times in the past few posts.
Whiskey Pete
DancinBear09 said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Not to throw gas on a fire here....but you seem to have an odd fascination w/ Trump's *****. You have brought it up several times in the past few posts.
Because liberals can't seem to get off it. Show me where I've started thread after thread after thread about Trump. Hint: you won't. I'd give them some leeway if he was still president. That fact that he's not in the White House anymore and you libs can't curb your obsession with him, shows how far Trump is up your asses.
Guy Noir
There are more people types in this world than Pro-Trumpets and Liberals.

There are Conservatives that do not care for Trump.
Osodecentx
Rawhide said:

HuMcK said:

I wonder how much Venn-diagram overlap exists of people who refuse to call 1/6 an insurrection, but called the impeachment a "coup"?
I'm curious about the same thing from people that call the capitol building incident an insurrection but the summer insurrection a peaceful protest
Good question. I don't fit your description, because the summer riots were not peaceful protests.
1/6 was an insurrection against federal govt (Congress was trying to fulfill Constitutional duties and were disrupted by violence).

Summer violence were lawless riots, not peaceful at all. If you like, I'll call it an insurrection because the perps took over blocks of a city and declared it an autonomous zone. They seemed to do so with the tacit approval of the city govt.
Canon
Guy Noir said:

There are more people types in this world than Pro-Trumpets and Liberals.

There are Conservatives that do not care for Trump.

And there are liars who claim to be conservative and side with Democrats.
TexasScientist
Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rawhide said:
TexasScientist said:
Sane people can look at what happened over the summer with the attempted terrorizing of local citizens, destruction of private and public property, the attempted overthrow of local gov't in order to form a 6 block sized new country as treason.

Get over yourself. You're stuck on Trump's dick. We all see it, we all know it. They only person that doesn't have a clue that you're infatuated with Orange Man - is YOU.
Your diatribes are reflective of someone afflicted with incoherent reasoning, and your devotion is cultish.
TexasScientist
Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Trump lies about everything, even when the truth would better serve him. Yeah he did some good things. He did some not so good things. Jan. 6th was treasonous. The problem is he is a psychopathic malignant narcissist.

That is why he lies, belittles people, is unpredictable, preoccupied with his self importance, can't handle criticism, lashes out, inflated sense of self, expects to be treated superior, inability to self regulate, has no remorse for hurting others and no interest in apologizing unless it benefits him, has an attitude of deserving the best of everything, monopolizes conversations, mistreats those he perceives as inferior, insecure and has a weak sense of self.

All of the above make him dangerous and a risk to our country and the world as president.
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rawhide said:
TexasScientist said:

Your diatribes are reflective of someone afflicted with incoherent reasoning, and your devotion is cultish.
Says the guy who is president of the Orange Man Bad cult.
quash
Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

How many instances are you aware of where a transgender person assaulted a male or female in a restroom?
You think men should be allowed in the little girls room?
I saw Rick Carlisle take his daughter into the women's restroom. Nobody freaked.

Now about those transgender assault numbers...
I don't recall asking you the question.

I also don't recall saying anything about transgender or assault. My questions was simple and not directed at you.

You're like a little gnat

Internet much? If you only want the response of one person use PM. Otherwise you're in for more butthurtedness.

Now, back to the question TS asked, do you have numbers for your alleged ****** bathroom assaults?
I never said anything about bathroom assaults, you dip***** Learn to read, clown.

So, zero. Thanks.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
"There are Conservatives that do not care for Trump."

And many more who voted for him and don't appreciate the insults from Trump haters acting like their last name is 'Schiff'.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

How many instances are you aware of where a transgender person assaulted a male or female in a restroom?
You think men should be allowed in the little girls room?
I saw Rick Carlisle take his daughter into the women's restroom. Nobody freaked.

Now about those transgender assault numbers...
I don't recall asking you the question.

I also don't recall saying anything about transgender or assault. My questions was simple and not directed at you.

You're like a little gnat

Internet much? If you only want the response of one person use PM. Otherwise you're in for more butthurtedness.

Now, back to the question TS asked, do you have numbers for your alleged ****** bathroom assaults?
I never said anything about bathroom assaults, you dip***** Learn to read, clown.

So, zero. Thanks.

Gawd you're an idiot quash
DancinBear09
Man, some of y'all take the political stuff way, way too seriously. How about many of you take a break from incessantly posting about politics on a ****ing Baylor athletics forum and go out and play golf, hang out w/ friends and family, take up a hobby, get in the outdoors, etc. life is too short to carry on a 22 page thread about whether or not Liz Chenney is a true conservative or not, how big of an ******* Trump may or may not be, how the left or the right is ruining the country, etc. This whole forum is toxic as hell.
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Trump lies about everything, even when the truth would better serve him. Yeah he did some good things. He did some not so good things. Jan. 6th was treasonous. The problem is he is a psychopathic malignant narcissist.

That is why he lies, belittles people, is unpredictable, preoccupied with his self importance, can't handle criticism, lashes out, inflated sense of self, expects to be treated superior, inability to self regulate, has no remorse for hurting others and no interest in apologizing unless it benefits him, has an attitude of deserving the best of everything, monopolizes conversations, mistreats those he perceives as inferior, insecure and has a weak sense of self.

All of the above make him dangerous and a risk to our country and the world as president.
I'll take someone's mean tweets over biden's EOs, democrat policies and liberal agenda any day of the week.

Tell me, where was that WWIII that he supposed to start? If he was so dangerous why did the UAE, Bahrain, Sudan decide to recognize and come to an agreement to normalize relations with Israel?

Yeah, I tell ya', Trump is very dangerous. After all, he doesn't think we should pallets of cash to Iran in the middle of the night.... very very dangerous.

Hate to break it to you son, but anyone that runs for president has a healthy does of narcissism.

Face it, George W. Bush was more dangerous to the world than Trump ever hoped to be. At least he didn't start bull**** wars.
Oldbear83
So you show up in the Politics board, read a thread about Liz Cheney and her controversial behavior, then step in and and tell everyone else they are the confused about what they want?
Whiskey Pete
DancinBear09 said:

Man, some of y'all take the political stuff way, way too seriously. How about many of you take a break from incessantly posting about politics on a ****ing Baylor athletics forum and go out and play golf, hang out w/ friends and family, take up a hobby, get in the outdoors, etc. life is too short to carry on a 22 page thread about whether or not Liz Chenney is a true conservative or not, how big of an ******* Trump may or may not be, how the left or the right is ruining the country, etc. This whole forum is toxic as hell.
And yet here you are reading it and posting on it. What does that say about you?
curtpenn
TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Even if all of your assertions about Trump were true, he'd still be much less of a threat than the Democrats. That is all.
DancinBear09
Oldbear83 said:

So you show up in the Politics board, read a thread about Liz Cheney and her controversial behavior, then step in and and tell everyone else they are the confused about what they want?

I'm just saying a lot of you guys sound pretty miserable constantly *****ing about politics on a Baylor football forum all day/everyday. It's Just a little constructive criticism. Many of you guys post 20+ times a day on this thing and it's just funny to me that you all waste so much time in an echo chamber constantly talking **** to each other.
Whiskey Pete
DancinBear09 said:

Oldbear83 said:

I'm just saying a lot of you guys sound pretty miserable constantly *****ing about politics on a Baylor football forum all day/everyday. It's Just a little constructive criticism. Many of you guys post 20+ times a day on this thing and it's just funny to me that you all waste so much time in an echo chamber constantly talking **** to each other.
And yet here you are again, reading again and posting again. The jokes on you. Now we're the ones that are laughing.
Oldbear83
DancinBear09 said:

Oldbear83 said:

.. and I think you are projecting. My post to you was my first today, for example, on any topic.

If you don't like the topic, take a walk. But don't pretend you hold moral high ground.
ATL Bear
Not the insurrection narrative again...
JXL
TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

You want to see authoritarianism, you just wait and see how much control the government takes over your life under the guise of "environmentalism."
Money465
I will make a decision about how credible Liz Cheney is after the Arizona Forensic Audit results are known, followed by the upcoming audit in Georgia of the mail-in ballots, followed by the probable audits soon to be held in Wisconsin and Michigan. When it is finally determined that every vote in these states can be attributed to live human beings ... then I will applaud Liz Cheney for her heroic stand! For the record, a recount is not the same as an audit.
whiterock
Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Bringing up the label of moron isn't going to work out for you.

The stated purpose of the insurrection was to stop the validation of the American vote, and Trump was asking Pence to declare alternate electors. Pence refused, so hanging Pence was another stated goal of some of the protesters.

If they had accomplished these goals, we would have our first dictator presently, so in what world is that not an insurrection? Sure, most weren't armed, and only a few people died, so this isn't like the French Revolution.

But how else do you describe a scenario where had they succeeded, the protesters would have ended democracy?

It says a lot about you radicals, that you refuse to condemn such an open attempt to burn the Constitution and hang the Vice President.
Well said.
and it completely undercuts the insurrection narrative.
whiterock
Money465 said:

I will make a decision about how credible Liz Cheney is after the Arizona Forensic Audit results are known, followed by the upcoming audit in Georgia of the mail-in ballots, followed by the probable audits soon to be held in Wisconsin and Michigan. When it is finally determined that every vote in these states can be attributed to live human beings ... then I will applaud Liz Cheney for her heroic stand! For the record, a recount is not the same as an audit.
You raise a very pertinent point.

Why, over 90 days after the Capitol Riot, are we just now hearing Democrat calls for a "bi-partisan commission" to do a 9/11 type report? Why not immediately? Why not right after impeachment (predictably) failed. Why did this only emerge last week?

Answer: the audits are heating up and the Dems are desperate to keep the audits out of the headlines.

Trump critics have violated one of the first rules of statecraft: "never listen to your own propaganda; you might start to believe it." They are so resolutely devoted to the position that election and voter fraud is impossible (when they win) that they cannot conceive that it actually did happen. Worse, if they were to accept the premise that there might actually have been enough problems to have affected the outcome of the election, their entire worldview on Trump and the Trump movement would crumble.

they've boxed themselves into Election Fragility - the harder they fight to deny fraud, the more their opponents will conclude they actually engaged in it.
whiterock
TexasScientist said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rawhide said:
TexasScientist said:
Is it treason to steal an election?
Is it treason to have the power to stop an election from being stolen, yet do nothing?
Is it treason to demonstrate inside the halls of Congress to stop what you believe to be an illegal (or even simply undesirable) act from occurring?

Think carefully before you comment, as it could undermine beloved narratives on Russia Collusion, Ukraine Impeachment, and court packing (Kavanaugh hearings).

I would advise ceasing the insurrection messaging. You are not moving needles on it because what happened manifestly does not fit the definition of the term. Doubling down only serves to incite concerns by others that you intend to engage in purges to consolidate power. (and it's not like progressives aren't sending those signals on other issues, so the context is very bad....)
HuMcK
"never listen to your own propaganda; you might start to believe it."

This comment by itself is amusing. That it came from you specifically, and was buried in a larger comment showing that you have absolutely swallowed the propaganda narrative whole, is hilarious.

You think liberals are scared of the AZ "audit", scanning ballots with black-lights to look for bamboo fibers, or secret chinese watermarks, or whatever else the foreign psy-op known as Q/Trump tells them is the next silver bullet that never comes? Lol. They aren't scared, they just pity people like you that get suckered into thinking it's real and not a grift.
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

"never listen to your own propaganda; you might start to believe it."

This comment by itself is amusing. That it came from you specifically, and was buried in a larger comment showing that you have absolutely swallowed the propaganda narrative whole, is hilarious.

You think liberals are scared of the AZ "audit", scanning ballots with black-lights to look for bamboo fibers, or secret chinese watermarks, or whatever else the foreign psy-op known as Q/Trump tells them is the next silver bullet that never comes? Lol. They aren't scared, they just pity people like you that get suckered into thinking it's real and not a grift.
Kind of like when CNN/MSNBC/pelosi/schumer/schiff/liberal rags/dumb democrats lied to their minions for 3 years about Trump going to prison over Russian collusion and it was the nail in his coffin.

Even after a 3 year multi-million dollar investigation produced squat, some of you STILL believe it.
TexasScientist
whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rawhide said:
TexasScientist said:
Is it treason to steal an election?
Is it treason to have the power to stop an election from being stolen, yet do nothing?
Is it treason to demonstrate inside the halls of Congress to stop what you believe to be an illegal (or even simply undesirable) act from occurring?

Think carefully before you comment, as it could undermine beloved narratives on Russia Collusion, Ukraine Impeachment, and court packing (Kavanaugh hearings).

I would advise ceasing the insurrection messaging. You are not moving needles on it because what happened manifestly does not fit the definition of the term. Doubling down only serves to incite concerns by others that you intend to engage in purges to consolidate power. (and it's not like progressives aren't sending those signals on other issues, so the context is very bad....)
Merriam Webster - Definition of insurrection
: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Definition of treason
: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

Go argue with the dictionary.

TexasScientist
Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

I'll take someone's mean tweets over biden's EOs, democrat policies and liberal agenda any day of the week.

Tell me, where was that WWIII that he supposed to start? If he was so dangerous why did the UAE, Bahrain, Sudan decide to recognize and come to an agreement to normalize relations with Israel?

Yeah, I tell ya', Trump is very dangerous. After all, he doesn't think we should pallets of cash to Iran in the middle of the night.... very very dangerous.

Hate to break it to you son, but anyone that runs for president has a healthy does of narcissism.

Face it, George W. Bush was more dangerous to the world than Trump ever hoped to be. At least he didn't start bull**** wars.
You sound like you've gone full circle and landed on Democrat. Al Qaeda started the war.
J.B.Katz
Money465 said:

"Forensic audit" is not an accurate description of what is happening in Arizona.
Guy Noir
J.B.Katz said:

Money465 said:

"Forensic audit" is not an accurate description of what is happening in Arizona.

Liz Cheney's vote was tied to the Jan 6 activity.

Arizona recount is tied to the election. They are 2 separate events?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.