OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD, 11-8-22

43,249 Views | 1063 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by whiterock
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's important to work hard to get moderate Republicans elected who then do nothing….

ATL Bear
Redbrickbear said:

It's important to work hard to get moderate Republicans elected who then do nothing….

Wait, Youngkin is not conservative because of this?
Redbrickbear
ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

What has Youngkin done to stop it?

From what I can tell he has not even commented on this grave desecration.
Redbrickbear
ATL Bear
Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

You have a weird litmus test for conservatism.
Redbrickbear
ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

What is yours…tax cuts?

If so-called conservatives can't protect the burials sites of the dead then what are they conserving?
ATL Bear
Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

What is yours…tax cuts?

If so-called conservatives can't protect the burials sites of the dead then what are they conserving?
My list of conservative evaluation is pretty long, but a personal grievance over a burial site didn't cross my mind as something needed to be considered.

I'm also nuanced enough to understand that disagreement on one issue, particularly one as insignificant as this one, doesn't mean someone isn't conservative.
Osodecentx
ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

What is yours…tax cuts?

My list of conservative evaluation is pretty long, but a personal grievance over a burial site didn't cross my mind as something needed to be considered.

I'm also nuanced enough to understand that disagreement on one issue, particularly one as insignificant as this one, doesn't mean someone isn't conservative.
Red's definition of "conservative" means buying a Trump trading card
Redbrickbear
ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

What is yours…tax cuts?

What is the current Republican party conserving?

Osodecentx
Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

What is yours…tax cuts?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, in the prime speaking spot, received the club's Richard M. Nixon Award, "given to a citizen who exemplifies the fundamental ideals of Americanism." She spoke of the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol: "I want to tell you something, if Steven Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won. Not to mention we would've been armed." She took other strange turns"defund the FBI," Kamala Harris dresses in boring colors. Not a "single penny" should go to "a country called Ukraine whose borders are far away and most of you couldn't find it on a map." She charged, "You can pick up a butt plug or a dildo at Target nowadays." I've never noticed that at Target. I guess it depends on what you're looking for.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/disorder-at-the-southern-border-and-in-the-gop-new-york-republican-gala-elections-reagan-old-hats-persuasion-11671143608
LIB,MR BEARS
Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

What is yours…tax cuts?

a tenuous grip on SCOTUS. Outside of that, nothing.
Oldbear83
Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

What is yours…tax cuts?

That depends on who you call Republican.

Right about now, McConnell and Rubio are conserving and protecting their invitations to ritzy dinner parties hosted by rich Democrats.

As for Trump, he seems to be conserving and protecting his comic book artist options.

DeSantis, for his part, is conserving and protecting the State of Florida and its citizens rights.

Abbott, meanwhile, is conserving and protecting his buddies in Wind Power Generation and a few fave corporations.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Jack Bauer
whiterock
On a lighter note, Mike Lindell's appearance on Iimmy Kimmel show. He acquitted himself pretty well.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.