OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD, 11-8-22

43,228 Views | 1063 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by whiterock
Forest Bueller_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At least AZ blinked and released some numbers.
Jack Bauer
Forest Bueller_bf
Not sure why the official trackers don't move Alaska to R....49

It ain't going D....48
Adriacus Peratuun
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

Kari Lake now down only 4,750 votes...73% voting totals.
Masters down 83,893. Closed the gap by about 6,000.

Lot's of votes to make up with only 674,000 left to count.
Ignore everything else and simply look at the % difference in votes being added.

Lake wins if these tranches of new votes are 51% R or greater. Masters needs to get it to about 57% R.

The late ballot drop offs are the key. Are they as R as the Mail In was D? If so, Rs win with a nice margin.
Canada2017
ScruffyD said:

If he announces before the GA runoff then Warnock is assured a win.

Absolutely right .

Yet Trumps hard core supporters still can't connect the dots .
whiterock
Canada2017 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

man, the lightening quick distancing from trump is awesome to see.

People have had it with the election denier bull****, along with all of his other crap. He is a con man, always has been, always will be. Hopefully the R's can move on and i can start straight ticketing again.
For those paying attention, most conservatives on this board have been saying Trump needs to go away since January 2020. The difference between them and you is they're pragmatic enough to realize that despite all of his faults, he's STILL better than Biden.

Therein lies your error.

Trump might be 'better' than Biden but remains unelectable.

And DeSantis wasn't the only governor to strengthen his position for a 2024 presidential run .

The Trudeau from California is now the odds on favorite to replace Biden .

After last night's performance in a mid-term, the case for replacing Biden has damage below the waterline.
Doc Holliday
Forest Bueller_bf
Adriacus Peratuun said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

Kari Lake now down only 4,750 votes...73% voting totals.
Masters down 83,893. Closed the gap by about 6,000.

Lot's of votes to make up with only 674,000 left to count.
Ignore everything else and simply look at the % difference in votes being added.

Lake wins if these tranches of new votes are 51% R or greater. Masters needs to get it to about 57% R.

The late ballot drop offs are the key. Are they as R as the Mail In was D? If so, Rs win with a nice margin.
Last big dump was over 60% Masters, most recent small update was Masters 896 Kelly 265.

Lake should win, we will see on Masters.
FLBear5630
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

People have had it with the election denier bull****, along with all of his other crap. He is a con man, always has been, always will be. Hopefully the R's can move on and i can start straight ticketing again.
For those paying attention, most conservatives on this board have been saying Trump needs to go away since January 2020. The difference between them and you is they're pragmatic enough to realize that despite all of his faults, he's STILL better than Biden.

Therein lies your error.
now that is some champion level horse***** most on this board have been his bootlickers until about a week ago.

My error was hoping they would jump ship sooner.

I don't agree with that. There is a difference between thinkng he did anything worth being arrested for in 2020/21 and that he should run for President. Many on here do not agree with Jan 6th Commission, but do not like him involved in politics.
Mothra
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Therein lies your error.
now that is some champion level horse***** most on this board have been his bootlickers until about a week ago.

My error was hoping they would jump ship sooner.
I have been saying since January of last year that Trump needs to go away. A number of conservative posters have been saying the same thing. Very few have said they want him to run again. Sure, there are exceptions, but they are few.

I think your error is that you get so hot and bothered by the very mention of the man's name that you lose the ability to think and reason. You've proven you're a pretty excitable guy. So when you see someone like me say they would vote for Trump over Biden as the lesser of the evils, you think that makes us bootlickers. Instead, unlike yourself, we simply understand that some conservative policies are better than none at all.
i do get bothered when people continue to support him, i did not want what happened last night to happen.

but, i am not in the cult and understand that democracy at times can supercede some policies.

Democracy has never been in danger. Don't buy the narrative.
Jacques Strap
I'm not saying you have to agree with it, but there's a lot of wisdom here:

Quote:

This country has the highest level of children born out of wedlock in the world. A nation of *******s cannot sustain even an anemic appearance of liberty. Buckle up.

Jack Bauer
Adriacus Peratuun
Jack Bauer said:

That premise assumes little change to the early voting habit of the general populace. In light of COVID impact, that is a big assumption.
whiterock
whiterock
So is the answer to find a candidate appealing to unmarried women?

Or to generate more turn out of the other three demographics?
Forest Bueller_bf

Quote:

Trump burns with hatred for DeSantis

Trump despises DeSantis and had spent the last weekend doing what no Republican leader should ever do, disparage one of the party's most important candidates three days before an election.

Trump went further than that. He threatened DeSantis. He told the Wall Street Journal that if DeSantis challenges him for the 2024 GOP nomination for president he will divulge disturbing secrets about him.
"If he did run, I will tell you things about him that won't be very flattering. I know more about him than anybody other than perhaps his wife, who is really running his campaign."

While Trump runs his mouth and extortion ring, he has bigger problems. The Trump brand fell on its face on Tuesday. More than any Republican leader, Trump had salted this election with a lineup of MAGA candidates who proved too radical for general-election voters.

One thing Trump can't do for sure in disparage DeSantis wifes looks, like he likes to do to women he doesn't deem acceptable. She is extremely pretty.

And Trumps selected candidates mainly were failures. Time for him to go.
57Bear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Quote:

Trump burns with hatred for DeSantis

Trump despises DeSantis and had spent the last weekend doing what no Republican leader should ever do, disparage one of the party's most important candidates three days before an election.

Trump went further than that. He threatened DeSantis. He told the Wall Street Journal that if DeSantis challenges him for the 2024 GOP nomination for president he will divulge disturbing secrets about him.
"If he did run, I will tell you things about him that won't be very flattering. I know more about him than anybody other than perhaps his wife, who is really running his campaign."

While Trump runs his mouth and extortion ring, he has bigger problems. The Trump brand fell on its face on Tuesday. More than any Republican leader, Trump had salted this election with a lineup of MAGA candidates who proved too radical for general-election voters.

One thing Trump can't do for sure in disparage DeSantis wifes looks, like he likes to do to women he doesn't deem acceptable. She is extremely pretty.

And Trumps selected candidates mainly were failures. Time for him to go.
Have you told him yet?
whiterock
Jack Bauer
AZ GOV
Katie Hobbs - D: 910,840
Kari Lake - R: 906,891
delta: 3,949
73% voting totals

seems like the inevitable SLOOOOOOOOWLY happening.
Jack Bauer
Looks like a red wave in the desert happening

Cobretti
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

AZ GOV
73% voting totals

also, there appears Masters may have enough as well. Rough calculations say he could win by 2000 votes or so if he can continue at 58% of remaining

Lake will win based on current projections
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Aliceinbubbleland
Quote:

While most US voters say they feel the pain of inflation, fewer than one-third see it as the defining issue of whether to support President Joe Biden and the Democrats. The issue of abortion rights, ignited by a Republican-appointee majority of the Supreme Court, played a decisive role, exit polls showed.

I was criticized here earlier in the year for telling everyone the above would definity carry consequences. Most of you are white males who fail to understand what this decision meant to women and minorities.

As I posted earlier today, the GOP ****ed up by running candidates running on grievances rather than governance.

We paid the price and have now encouraged the incompetent currently in the WH.
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

AZ GOV
73% voting totals

also, there appears Masters may have enough as well. Rough calculations say he could win by 2000 votes or so if he can continue at 58% of remaining

Lake will win based on current projections

The voting boards will drag their feet and then take off Friday, Saturday, Sunday b/c they are government and not finish counting until Nov 15, 16,17th...

Aliceinbubbleland
Arizona is trending purple these days. Florida reversed course and became solid red. Amazing two turnarounds.
Jack Bauer
boognish_bear
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

not sure whats funnier.. the post or the blue check on Catturd!
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
boognish_bear said:

is this real? I'm sure it is and shouldn't be a surprise but FFS ...
boognish_bear
Jack Bauer said:

boognish_bear said:

I wondered the same. I've seen it numerous places....but I'm not on Truth Social to see it first hand.
Aliceinbubbleland
If we let him hang around expect more of that type stupidity.
FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

Really? This is who you guys think the US wants? I think they are looking for an alternative.
whiterock
Jack Bauer said:

boognish_bear said:

That is the point Trump critics cannot allow their eyes to see. NO Republican has ever put together a bigger coalition, with more votes, than Donald J Trump. To replace him without a clear template in place for an even larger coalition is madness.

Now, DeSantis made the case yesterday that he might be able do that. But he has not yet explained how he can replicate his magic in PA, Mi, Wi, AZ, NV, NH, eieio…..

Not saying he can't or won't. Just saying he has a lot of work to do. Anointment is premature at this time.
Adriacus Peratuun
Every stupid self-serving Trump tweet simply pushes a few more people over to Desantis.

Sununu and Haley can [if they are smart team players] kill a Trump candidacy early. Let him lose 7-8 of the first 10 primaries and he is done.
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

not sure whats funnier.. the post or the blue check on Catturd!

Or the possibility CNN or Buzzfeed will "fact check " this tweet

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.