OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD, 11-8-22

43,440 Views | 1063 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by whiterock
Wrecks Quan Dough
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4th and Inches said:

Smileys internals say maybe..
If WA state tosses Patti Murray for a Republican, then tomorrow will be a huge night for the GOP.
Jack Bauer
He Hate Me said:

4th and Inches said:

If WA state tosses Patti Murray for a Republican, then tomorrow will be a huge night for the GOP.
You can almost guess the Republican candidate based on appearance...just sayin.

sombear
4th and Inches said:

Amazing. I heard the opposite late last week, so something is happening, and I like it!
KOKQB70
Jack B nailed it, Tiffany/Kari Lake, on and on. Can someone name one attractive lib?
ScruffyD
sheila jackson lee
KOKQB70
Forgot about Sheila, LOL..what about Maxine W or 98 year old Nancy P?
Wrecks Quan Dough
ScruffyD said:

sheila jackson lee
Harrison Bergeron
ron.reagan said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

ron.reagan said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

ron.reagan said:

Doc Holliday said:

whiterock said:

Juan Williams had the best headline:

"Republican Hatred and Lies Winning In A Landslide"

Just have to stand and marvel at the psychosis it takes to write something like that.
They're basically calling the public hateful morons without realizing it, and somehow they think it's a winning message.
Half the country believes the earth is a few thousand years old and the other half thinks there are 500 genders. I'd agree that the public is at least moronic.
The key difference is nobody believes the Earth is a few thousand years old ... but a lot of people and progressive leadership does believe there are 500 genders (I do not think most Democrats necessarily believe that but most are too afraid to contradict the narrative). It's definitely not the same.

Extremism only moves in one direction in the United States.
This isn't being honest. Even if you think white Christians don't (a lot still do), it is still extremely common from 1st generation Hispanics and immigrants from Islamic majority countries. Perhaps you had an entirely different life experience from myself though.

Okay - forgive the imprecision. Maybe not literally no one, but no one of influence or power. Contrasted with a Supreme Court nominee terrified of acknowledging biology. Not even close.
Weren't we talking about the opposite group of people?

That seemed obvious.
4th and Inches
Huge!

“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

Can we also collect all the doom and gloom predictions here..

Quote:

"Whether we take that path to chaos, whether we continue to march down, it is one of the major choices if not the major choice that voters face this coming Tuesday," said Hayes.

Biden delivered his speech about democracy and political violence at the peak of a week of condemnations directed at Republican rhetoric for demonizing political opponents. Beschloss joined Hayes to analyze that speech, which he says precedes a midterm that will decide whether the president's political opponents get to institute a brutal, child-murdering authoritarian dictatorship.

"We could be six days away from losing our rule of law," the historian declared.

Beschloss compared Biden to Abraham Lincoln and Franklin Roosevelt as he continued to build to his crescendo, in which he argued that in just six days, America could see the beginning of the end of it all.
"A historian 50 years from now, if historians are allowed to write in this country and if there are still free publishing houses and a free press, which I'm not certain of," he said. "But if that is true, a historian will say, what was at stake tonight and this week was the fact whether we will be a democracy in the future, whether our children will be arrested and conceivably killed."

"We're on the edge of a brutal authoritarian system, and it could be a week away," he said, adding:

More absolute bull*****
EatMoreSalmon
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

Can we also collect all the doom and gloom predictions here..

Quote:

"Whether we take that path to chaos, whether we continue to march down, it is one of the major choices if not the major choice that voters face this coming Tuesday," said Hayes.

Biden delivered his speech about democracy and political violence at the peak of a week of condemnations directed at Republican rhetoric for demonizing political opponents. Beschloss joined Hayes to analyze that speech, which he says precedes a midterm that will decide whether the president's political opponents get to institute a brutal, child-murdering authoritarian dictatorship.

"We could be six days away from losing our rule of law," the historian declared.

Beschloss compared Biden to Abraham Lincoln and Franklin Roosevelt as he continued to build to his crescendo, in which he argued that in just six days, America could see the beginning of the end of it all.
"A historian 50 years from now, if historians are allowed to write in this country and if there are still free publishing houses and a free press, which I'm not certain of," he said. "But if that is true, a historian will say, what was at stake tonight and this week was the fact whether we will be a democracy in the future, whether our children will be arrested and conceivably killed."

"We're on the edge of a brutal authoritarian system, and it could be a week away," he said, adding:

More absolute bull*****
Biden is better compared to Millard Fillmore and Warren G Harding. But there is little precedent for Biden. Only Woodrow Wilson was in a mental state that compares to Biden's present mental fitness. At least Americans did not elect Wilson while he was in depleted mental health.
Jack Bauer
What happened to Howard Stern, he should just be a personality on "The View" at this point.

Porteroso
The failure of the GOP to call Jan 6 what it was enabled this type of world is ending rhetoric. The GOP could be coasting right now after one of the most disastrous Presidencies in modern times, but instead Dems have a somewhat strong point to bring up.

And many will listen, don't kid yourself. However i don't understand the whole Republicans killing children angle. That's a first for me.
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Democracy is not on the ballot, democracy is the ballot.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
Yeah, he's gonna lose.

Jack Bauer
My God -it's the apocalypse! (isn't this illegal)

ron.reagan
Harrison Bergeron said:

ron.reagan said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

ron.reagan said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

ron.reagan said:

Doc Holliday said:

whiterock said:

Just have to stand and marvel at the psychosis it takes to write something like that.
They're basically calling the public hateful morons without realizing it, and somehow they think it's a winning message.
Half the country believes the earth is a few thousand years old and the other half thinks there are 500 genders. I'd agree that the public is at least moronic.
The key difference is nobody believes the Earth is a few thousand years old ... but a lot of people and progressive leadership does believe there are 500 genders (I do not think most Democrats necessarily believe that but most are too afraid to contradict the narrative). It's definitely not the same.

This isn't being honest. Even if you think white Christians don't (a lot still do), it is still extremely common from 1st generation Hispanics and immigrants from Islamic majority countries. Perhaps you had an entirely different life experience from myself though.

Okay - forgive the imprecision. Maybe not literally no one, but no one of influence or power. Contrasted with a Supreme Court nominee terrified of acknowledging biology. Not even close.
Weren't we talking about the opposite group of people?

That seemed obvious.
It seems a bit strawman to me to talk about the supreme court when we were talking about the public being moronic. Perhaps I missed something along the way.
whitetrash
Doc Holliday said:

Things change depending on who wins.

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

My God -it's the apocalypse! (isn't this illegal)

technically yes- that is against the law

–Horace

Jack Bauer
Gotta get the 4AM "data dump" to come in...

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

yep, prep for the steal. Mail in voting is way down from 2020 so they should have no issue counting all of it timely.

France did 40 million in one day..

–Horace

4th and Inches

–Horace

CObear
I just hope the Republicans actually know what to do when we catch the car. We were not united when Roe v. Wade was leaked.
I hope we are united and gauge the mood of the country(aka pick the right fights) to get DeSantis in to executive power in 2024.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

The Dems are going to give a Pennsylvania Senate race to a vegetable. They apparently learned nothing from the Biden fiasco. Pennsylvania should lose their statehood. We should trade these corrupt partisans for Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico's elections are much more above board. Pennsylvania is an embarrassment.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Doc Holliday
These *******s are evil.
BaylorJacket
ron.reagan said:

Doc Holliday said:

whiterock said:

This perfectly summarizes America
BaylorJacket
Harrison Bergeron said:

ron.reagan said:

Doc Holliday said:

whiterock said:

Since gender is at times on a spectrum and not always binary, there are technically an infinite amount of genders
Wangchung

Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Harrison Bergeron
Porteroso said:

The failure of the GOP to call Jan 6 what it was enabled this type of world is ending rhetoric. The GOP could be coasting right now after one of the most disastrous Presidencies in modern times, but instead Dems have a somewhat strong point to bring up.

And many will listen, don't kid yourself. However i don't understand the whole Republicans killing children angle. That's a first for me.

Incorrect.
Harrison Bergeron
BaylorJacket said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

ron.reagan said:

Doc Holliday said:

whiterock said:

Since gender is at times on a spectrum and not always binary, there are technically an infinite amount of genders

Incorrect.
Harrison Bergeron
Seems like the regime and regime media are dusting off the Russia Hoax and stolen election hysterics.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BaylorJacket said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

ron.reagan said:

Doc Holliday said:

whiterock said:

This perfectly summarizes Looney Left America.

We are born with little boy parts or little girl parts. It really ain't that hard!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Cobretti
Harrison Bergeron
Cobretti said:

He is a stupid jackass among a lot of stupid jackasses.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.