So... at what point do Republicans realize Trump is bad at this?

109,258 Views | 1438 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Florda_mike
fadskier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Florda_mike said:

fadskier said:

Trump asks for help from Ukraine on 2016 election meddling and to look into Biden corruption and Dems go ape.

Biden does this:

Biden has acknowledged on camera that in spring 2016, when he was vice president, he successfully pressured Ukraine to fire top prosecutor Viktor Shokin. At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings where Hunter had a lucrative role on the board despite limited relevant expertise.

The vice president threatened to withhold $1 billion in critical U.S. aid if Shokin was not fired.

and Dems do/say nothing.

And after all of above then Dems immediately launch fake impeachment next minute practically

Impeachment is only about that! Swamp protecting swamp is all it is
and isn't it interesting that they changed the whistleblower rules in August?!

The fact that THIS post got made blue pretty much sums up the level of discourse here.
It was reported on every major news site until it was corrected. I just read the correction a little while ago. Discourse is also difficult when someone rephrases things to change its meaning and/or reads into comments what they want to believe.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
BrooksBearLives
curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Trump asks for help from Ukraine on 2016 election meddling and to look into Biden corruption and Dems go ape.

Biden does this:

Biden has acknowledged on camera that in spring 2016, when he was vice president, he successfully pressured Ukraine to fire top prosecutor Viktor Shokin. At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings where Hunter had a lucrative role on the board despite limited relevant expertise.

The vice president threatened to withhold $1 billion in critical U.S. aid if Shokin was not fired.

and Dems do/say nothing.

Here's the difference and please pay attention:

Joe Biden had nothing to personally gain from the dismissal of the prosecutor. This is a fact.
1. The prosecutor was NOT actively investigating the company. That's a verifiable fact.
2. Biden didn't act on his own, literally every party with a stake in anti-corruption in Ukraine wanted this prosecutor gone because he wasn't doing his job.
3. Biden helping to get rid of the guy ACTUALLY MADE IT MORE LIKELY THAT HUNTER BIDEN'S company would be investigated.
4. Hunter Biden was doing nothing illegal. He was 100% hired to give the company legitimacy. But -obviously- it didn't work.
5. If you're going to call foul on children of politicians profiting from their parent's positions of power highlighting their lack of expertise in a certain area, I think you're overlooking a couple of HUGE examples in the White House.

Unrelated question: who else is super excited for Jared Kushner's Middle East Peace Plan?!?!?

Also unrelated question: I think ivanka Judy got a few more patents approved in China in the midst of a trade war. Good for her!
See above...
You're casting aspersions, but the FACTS contradict your intimations.

Biden's actions -done at the explicit direction of multiple parties- were AGAINST the business interests of his son. They were the OPPOSITE of self-serving.

You're desperate, I get that. But please. Just look at the facts. I know it makes you feel gross because you've obviously put a lot of personal capital into defending Trump.

But let me tell you this. You can give it up at any point. You can admit that you got fooled. You can admit it. I won't blame you. A LOT of really smart people got fooled. I sincerely don't blame you.

I will even go so far as to say the reason I didn't get fooled was because I never liked the guy in the first place. I have always disliked what he stands for and always would have. But maybe if the values with which I was raised were more in line with Republican values, I would have let myself overlook his foibles too.

But aren't you just sick to death of having to defend his horrible actions? Aren't you exhausted with having to explain away his lies?

Do you REALLY think this phone call was "perfect" as he's said MANY times? Are you REALLY okay with him continuing to accuse Adam Schiff of "treason" and to continue to attack the whistleblower and flout protections said whistleblower is legally afforded? Do NONE of his actions bother you?
Not sure at what point I will cease to be amazed at your incredible display of stupidity, but I think I'm getting closer. I don't think any "smart people got fooled". You call his actions "horrible" and then proceed to assume multitudes on the right are "sick to death" of defending them, when the reality is we understand the utter depravity and existential threat of the left and don't care what methods he uses to forestall your fascist ways. Whatever Trump has done pales in comparison to your kind's behavior. No need to defend or be bothered. FWIW, it delights me that it bothers you. Winning.

More with the calling me stupid. I am not.

Am I reading you correctly in saying you are unbothered by anything the President has done, or how he has done it?

Because it sounds like you're excusing all of it because of how "leftists" are so much worse (without bothering to list any specifics).

That's nihilism. Nothing matters because nothing matters.
Not nihilism. His argument is similar to one which might have been used in choosing to support Stalin because of a desire to defeat Hitler.

Here's what Churchill had to say about it right after Germany attacked Russia in 1941: ""No one has been a more consistent opponent of Communism for the last twenty-five years. I will unsay no word I have spoken about it. But all this fades away before the spectacle which is now unfolding. The past, with its crimes, its follies, its tragedies, flashes away. The Russian danger is therefore our danger, and the danger of the United States, just as the cause of any Russian fighting for hearth and house is the cause of free men and free peoples in every quarter of the globe."

Doesn't mean you don't believe in any principles or that nothing has meaning (nihilism). I disagree pretty strongly with that position as it relates to Trump, but it's not nihilism.

You'd do better to understand your enemy rather than to create a caricature of his position. As the old proverb says, "know yourself, know your enemy, and you shall win a hundred battles without loss."

When you ask when are Trump's supporters are going to to figure out he isn't good at this, you are showing a basic misunderstanding of your enemy.

Wait. Democrats are the ENEMY?

They're Stalin?

I thought we were all Americans.
"I thought we were all Americans."

There's your problem. We could go around for days on end on what being an American means and not reach agreement I suspect. Very complex with no simple answers, particularly in the absence of any instruments of unity such as shared history, culture, values, belief systems, language, etc. Humans are inherently and intractably tribal and hierarchical. Oh, why yes, Democrats are the ENEMY just as surely as Stalin was.

Wow.
fadskier
BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

Joe Biden had nothing to personally gain from the dismissal of the prosecutor. This is a fact.
1. The prosecutor was NOT actively investigating the company. That's a verifiable fact.
2. Biden didn't act on his own, literally every party with a stake in anti-corruption in Ukraine wanted this prosecutor gone because he wasn't doing his job.
3. Biden helping to get rid of the guy ACTUALLY MADE IT MORE LIKELY THAT HUNTER BIDEN'S company would be investigated.
4. Hunter Biden was doing nothing illegal. He was 100% hired to give the company legitimacy. But -obviously- it didn't work.
5. If you're going to call foul on children of politicians profiting from their parent's positions of power highlighting their lack of expertise in a certain area, I think you're overlooking a couple of HUGE examples in the White House.

Unrelated question: who else is super excited for Jared Kushner's Middle East Peace Plan?!?!?

Also unrelated question: I think ivanka Judy got a few more patents approved in China in the midst of a trade war. Good for her!
See above...

Biden's actions -done at the explicit direction of multiple parties- were AGAINST the business interests of his son. They were the OPPOSITE of self-serving.

You're desperate, I get that. But please. Just look at the facts. I know it makes you feel gross because you've obviously put a lot of personal capital into defending Trump.

But let me tell you this. You can give it up at any point. You can admit that you got fooled. You can admit it. I won't blame you. A LOT of really smart people got fooled. I sincerely don't blame you.

I will even go so far as to say the reason I didn't get fooled was because I never liked the guy in the first place. I have always disliked what he stands for and always would have. But maybe if the values with which I was raised were more in line with Republican values, I would have let myself overlook his foibles too.

But aren't you just sick to death of having to defend his horrible actions? Aren't you exhausted with having to explain away his lies?

Do you REALLY think this phone call was "perfect" as he's said MANY times? Are you REALLY okay with him continuing to accuse Adam Schiff of "treason" and to continue to attack the whistleblower and flout protections said whistleblower is legally afforded? Do NONE of his actions bother you?
Not sure at what point I will cease to be amazed at your incredible display of stupidity, but I think I'm getting closer. I don't think any "smart people got fooled". You call his actions "horrible" and then proceed to assume multitudes on the right are "sick to death" of defending them, when the reality is we understand the utter depravity and existential threat of the left and don't care what methods he uses to forestall your fascist ways. Whatever Trump has done pales in comparison to your kind's behavior. No need to defend or be bothered. FWIW, it delights me that it bothers you. Winning.

Am I reading you correctly in saying you are unbothered by anything the President has done, or how he has done it?

Because it sounds like you're excusing all of it because of how "leftists" are so much worse (without bothering to list any specifics).

Not nihilism. His argument is similar to one which might have been used in choosing to support Stalin because of a desire to defeat Hitler.

Here's what Churchill had to say about it right after Germany attacked Russia in 1941: ""No one has been a more consistent opponent of Communism for the last twenty-five years. I will unsay no word I have spoken about it. But all this fades away before the spectacle which is now unfolding. The past, with its crimes, its follies, its tragedies, flashes away. The Russian danger is therefore our danger, and the danger of the United States, just as the cause of any Russian fighting for hearth and house is the cause of free men and free peoples in every quarter of the globe."

Doesn't mean you don't believe in any principles or that nothing has meaning (nihilism). I disagree pretty strongly with that position as it relates to Trump, but it's not nihilism.

You'd do better to understand your enemy rather than to create a caricature of his position. As the old proverb says, "know yourself, know your enemy, and you shall win a hundred battles without loss."

When you ask when are Trump's supporters are going to to figure out he isn't good at this, you are showing a basic misunderstanding of your enemy.

They're Stalin?

There's your problem. We could go around for days on end on what being an American means and not reach agreement I suspect. Very complex with no simple answers, particularly in the absence of any instruments of unity such as shared history, culture, values, belief systems, language, etc. Humans are inherently and intractably tribal and hierarchical. Oh, why yes, Democrats are the ENEMY just as surely as Stalin was.

Wow.
Dems in NY just passed a law to govern/fine speech...so there's that. I believe there are cities in CA (mayeb a state law) that if you misgender someone, you can be fined.
BrooksBearLives
fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

They're Stalin?

Wow.
Dems in NY just passed a law to govern/fine speech...so there's that. I believe there are cities in CA (mayeb a state law) that if you misgender someone, you can be fined.

I'm an enemy just as much as Stalin was.

I'm equal to a murderous dictator personally responsible for tens of millions of deaths.

Wow.
curtpenn
BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

They're Stalin?

Wow.

I'm equal to a murderous dictator personally responsible for tens of millions of deaths.

Wow.
Stalin starter-kit candidate?

http://www.numberofabortions.com/
fadskier
BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

They're Stalin?

Wow.

Wow.
Once again, just like the whistleblower release, you read what you want into things. I'm pointing out that Dems are moving towards things that dictators do...such as squelch free speech....and then there's the support of abortion. The silent victims.
curtpenn
fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

They're Stalin?

Wow.

Wow.
Once again, just like the whistleblower release, you read what you want into things. I'm pointing out that Dems are moving towards things that dictators do...such as squelch free speech....and then there's the support of abortion. The silent victims.
And before you know it, they'll probably try to take away firearms... oh, wait....
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

fadskier said:

Florda_mike said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

And after all of above then Dems immediately launch fake impeachment next minute practically

Impeachment is only about that! Swamp protecting swamp is all it is
and isn't it interesting that they changed the whistleblower rules in August?!

Wrong. The regulations allowed secondhand info. All that changed was the complaint form. As has been pointed out.

Did not allow second hand info just first

You know that and are being dishonest and self righteous

Only whistleblower allowed was Trump

Bless your heart.
GoneGirl
BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

They're Stalin?

Wow.

Wow.
BBL, CurtPenn is a one-issue nut.

My discomfort is with the rapidity with which some conservatives are willing to undermine or ignore our system of checks and balances to achieve an agenda that involves socially conservative restictions on abortion and gay marriage, isolationism, stacking the courts, dergulation to the point of chaos, underfunding the government,, and overspending. If Trump misuses his presidential power to enrich himself or damage his political or personal enemies, they're OK with that, as long as their taxes are low and women don't have access to abortion.

I'm concerned that, thanks to Trump and the Republicans who control the Senate, we in the United States no longer have a functional system of checks and balances that will assure Trump doesn't get away with using the power of the presidency for his own personal and political gain.

We have a president who is vigorously trying to identify the whistle blower so he can intimidate him and stop him from testifying.

Our secretary of state, Mike Pompeo is resisting accountability by refusing to make deiplomats available to testify before the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

We have a crooked lawyer who is a Trump loyalist in charge of the Justice Department.

We have a Republican majority in SCOTUS with two justices appoited by Trump.

And we have Mitch McConnell, who has effectively maintained one-party rule for 10 years now, leading the Senate.

Where is the party member who will finally ask, "Have you no sense of decency, sir?" These guys honestly don't care, as long as they approve of Trump and most of what he's doing. Now, should a Democrat get elected and pull these stunts, all of these guys would be having brain aneurisms.
BrooksBearLives
curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

They're Stalin?

Wow.

Wow.

Just saying, not everyone is as strident in your anti-communist beliefs as you are.

Sam Lowry
Jinx 2 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

They're Stalin?

Wow.

Wow.

My discomfort is with the rapidity with which some conservatives are willing to undermine or ignore our system of checks and balances to achieve an agenda that involves socially conservative restictions on abortion and gay marriage, isolationism, stacking the courts, dergulation to the point of chaos, underfunding the government,, and overspending. If Trump misuses his presidential power to enrich himself or damage his political or personal enemies, they're OK with that, as long as their taxes are low and women don't have access to abortion.

I'm concerned that, thanks to Trump and the Republicans who control the Senate, we in the United States no longer have a functional system of checks and balances that will assure Trump doesn't get away with using the power of the presidency for his own personal and political gain.

We have a president who is vigorously trying to identify the whistle blower so he can intimidate him and stop him from testifying.

Our secretary of state, Mike Pompeo is resisting accountability by refusing to make deiplomats available to testify before the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

We have a crooked lawyer who is a Trump loyalist in charge of the Justice Department.

And we have Mitch McConnell, who has effectively maintained one-party rule for 10 years now, leading the Senate.

Where is the party member who will finally ask, "Have you no sense of decency, sir?" These guys honestly don't care, as long as they approve of Trump and most of what he's doing. Now, should a Democrat get elected and pull these stunts, all of these guys would be having brain aneurisms.
The AG isn't crooked. Everything else you're talking about is an example of the system of checks and balances at work.
curtpenn
Jinx 2 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

They're Stalin?

Wow.

Wow.

Jinx, Jinx, Jinx... you've gone and hurt my tender feelings; I'm at least a three-issue nut. I mean, give me a little credit here.
curtpenn
BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

They're Stalin?

Wow.

Wow.

Just saying, not everyone is as strident in your anti-communist beliefs as you are.

Thanks again for providing yet another example of things about which I do not care. With a bit more practice you might get the hang of it.
Sam Lowry
BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

They're Stalin?

Wow.

Wow.

That was kind DC Bear's point. In his analogy, Stalin is Trump.
curtpenn
Sam Lowry said:

Jinx 2 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

They're Stalin?

Wow.

Wow.

The AG isn't crooked. Everything else you're talking about is an example of the system of checks and balances at work.
Booray
curtpenn said:

Sam Lowry said:

Jinx 2 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

They're Stalin?

Wow.

Wow.

Once again, like BBL, you make the fundamental mistake of assuming that Trump voters are somehow unable to distinguish between the President's issues and our opposition to your radical leftist agenda. Trump is merely the blunt instrument you enabled. Had your party continued in a vein similar to the one followed by Bill Clinton (or even Jimmy Carter), there would be no President Trump. Look in the mirror for the source of your problems. But, I understand your never ending deep seated need to b_tch about Trump.

I hate to be the one to break this to you but...

The election Trump one was one in which the Democrats followed in the vein of Clinton. Literally.
D. C. Bear
BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

They're Stalin?

No, in this example, Republicans are your enemy. Trump is Stalin.

No nihilism is involved.
curtpenn
Jinx 2 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

They're Stalin?

Wow.

Wow.

Once again, like BBL, you make the fundamental mistake of assuming that Trump voters are somehow unable to distinguish between the President's issues and our opposition to your radical leftist agenda. Trump is merely the blunt instrument you enabled. Had your party continued in a vein similar to the one followed by Bill Clinton (or even Jimmy Carter), there would be no President Trump. Look in the mirror for the source of your problems. But, I understand your never ending deep seated need to b_tch about Trump.
BrooksBearLives
D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

They're Stalin?

No nihilism is involved.

What? Republicans aren't my enemy.
D. C. Bear
BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

They're Stalin?

No nihilism is involved.

Yes, they are. If it makes you feel better, add "political" as a qualifier, or change "enemy" to "opponent." The point still applies.

No nihilism is involved.
YoakDaddy
Booray said:

curtpenn said:

Sam Lowry said:

Jinx 2 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

They're Stalin?

Wow.

Wow.

I hate to be the one to break this to you but...

The election Trump one was one in which the Democrats followed in the vein of Clinton. Literally.

Following Clinton's veins...thats like an episode of Dirty Jobs.
BrooksBearLives
D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

They're Stalin?

No nihilism is involved.

Yes, they are. If it makes you feel better, add "political" as a qualifier, or change "enemy" to "opponent." The point still applies.

No nihilism is involved.

No. Republicans are not my enemy. I would never call them Stalin or Hitler, it any of those things.

I don't hate you. There is not a single person on here whose hand I wouldn't shake if we met. There's not a single one of you I wouldn't work hard to help if I had the opportunity to do so. And you can ask My friends on the board. Ty, Brian Ethridge, Nein, etc.

It takes a special kind of cynical to just assume that about someone.

You're not my enemy.
riflebear
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

He's not playing 3-dimensional chess.

He's a simple rich kid who has failed up his entire life.

He's going to ruin the party on his way out.
Tell me again what Obama accomplished?

He entered office losing over a million jobs a month and turned that ruined economy around.

Yknow, yet another example of something someone else accomplished and Trump took credit for.

But none of that has anything to do with the fact you're deflecting because the guy YOU have been supporting is doing his darnedest to get himself impeached.

My issue with him from day one has been his lack of competence. He's a huckster con-artist and y'all have been fooled.
This is one of the dumbest comments I've read on here. Obama is on record saying how can Trump do what he was saying about bringing jobs back. If you think Obama had an ounce of business sense you are a confused man. There are kids running lemonade stands who know more about business than Obama.

Obama started at below negative, a 3rd grader could have sat in the oval office for the first 2 years and seen the exact same increase in the economy that Obama did because the govt was giving help.

As far as the impeachment lies - there is so much evidence out there that shows this is another fraud pushed by a few in the media and the Dem leadership. Why do we know this? Because Pelosi knows she can't get it passed in the House so she refuses to bring it to a vote. You guys are being so manipulated by the media AGAIN and are taking the bait only to have egg on your face AGAIN.

I'm ashamed that there are Baylor grads who are this gullible and stupid. Not that people support Democrats - nothing wrong w/ that - but for those who believe the media & Dem leadership like Schiff who lie daily I'm embarrassed for people like that who won't even call out their leadership or the biased lib media who is the ultimate enemy of our country and there are hundreds of real world examples of this in just the last 5-10 years that you all ignore for some odd reason. I don't know if it's lack of ethics & morals - if it is then I guess I can't blame you.
riflebear
It's amazing how corrupt the Dem leadership is again - they are hiding all of this from the GOP.

Canada2017
BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

"Do me a favor... l and re-read bbl 's post
BBL : "I'm not surprised you have "no regrets" voting for Trump. The ability for someone to feel shame is required, first.

EXPLODING DEFICITS! KILLING THE ECONOMY! MASSIVE BAILOUTS FOR FARMERS BECAUSE OF STUPID TRADE WARS! CONSTANT SCANDALS! BABIES IN CAGES! STEALING MONEY FROM CHILDREN OF MILITARY PERSONNEL TO BUY A WALL MEXICO WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR!

You get your money, **** everyone else, right?"

You need other people's money to supplement your mediocrity.

What? As opposed to someone like you, who is mediocre with his own money?

Weird flex.

Also, you're deflecting because the piece of **** you're supporting is turning out to be verifiably corrupt. And you're not man enough to admit it.

If a stable 40 year marriage to a brilliant woman , with 3 wonderful adult offspring, 2 fantastic grandsons, one awesome son in law, a good relationship with my forgiving Lord and enough money to do whatever I want .........is mediocrity...... guilty as charged .

Granted it's not as impressive as being a 30 something year old still hiding from in the graduate department of a private university.......

But one does the best one can.

And YES living off your own money is far superior to sponging off others......even if one claims to be a 'minister '.

And I'm 'man enough ' to see Trumps flaws......and smart enough to know that leftists like you are far more corrupt.

As well as morally bankrupt.

Have a great day !

Sooooo, now you're just attacking me.

Sounds about right. Good luck with the anger, bro. Doesn't change the fact that you still voted for a president so emotionally weak he's devolving into madness and threatening people investigating him with treason.

Still no response on that? Or are you just going to keep insulting me while the world falls apart?
Ironic response coming from one so adept at name calling as a form of reasoned argument - lol. "World falls apart"??? Too funny...Have fun clutching those pearls.

chuckle .....I sincerely enjoy BBL. He's the perfect representation of the forever entitled, forever insulated grad school leftist.

Where throwing insults is a God giving right and return volleys are not permitted.

Better stay in grad school Mr 30 something . Get that Phd and find a safe billet at another private school.

That way you can maintain your illusions forever .

So you're not going to talk about the topic at all?

Sure whenever you can participate in a meaningful exchange of opinions without vulgar insults or ridiculous hyperbole.

Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

"Do me a favor... l and re-read bbl 's post
BBL : "I'm not surprised you have "no regrets" voting for Trump. The ability for someone to feel shame is required, first.

EXPLODING DEFICITS! KILLING THE ECONOMY! MASSIVE BAILOUTS FOR FARMERS BECAUSE OF STUPID TRADE WARS! CONSTANT SCANDALS! BABIES IN CAGES! STEALING MONEY FROM CHILDREN OF MILITARY PERSONNEL TO BUY A WALL MEXICO WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR!

You get your money, **** everyone else, right?"

You need other people's money to supplement your mediocrity.

What? As opposed to someone like you, who is mediocre with his own money?

Weird flex.

Also, you're deflecting because the piece of **** you're supporting is turning out to be verifiably corrupt. And you're not man enough to admit it.

If a stable 40 year marriage to a brilliant woman , with 3 wonderful adult offspring, 2 fantastic grandsons, one awesome son in law, a good relationship with my forgiving Lord and enough money to do whatever I want .........is mediocrity...... guilty as charged .

Granted it's not as impressive as being a 30 something year old still hiding from in the graduate department of a private university.......

But one does the best one can.

And YES living off your own money is far superior to sponging off others......even if one claims to be a 'minister '.

And I'm 'man enough ' to see Trumps flaws......and smart enough to know that leftists like you are far more corrupt.

As well as morally bankrupt.

Have a great day !

Sooooo, now you're just attacking me.

Sounds about right. Good luck with the anger, bro. Doesn't change the fact that you still voted for a president so emotionally weak he's devolving into madness and threatening people investigating him with treason.

Still no response on that? Or are you just going to keep insulting me while the world falls apart?
Ironic response coming from one so adept at name calling as a form of reasoned argument - lol. "World falls apart"??? Too funny...Have fun clutching those pearls.

chuckle .....I sincerely enjoy BBL. He's the perfect representation of the forever entitled, forever insulated grad school leftist.

Where throwing insults is a God giving right and return volleys are not permitted.

Better stay in grad school Mr 30 something . Get that Phd and find a safe billet at another private school.

That way you can maintain your illusions forever .

So you're not going to talk about the topic at all?

Sure whenever you can participate in a meaningful exchange of opinions without vulgar insults or ridiculous hyperbole.

Eventually we will learn to engage BBL like we do Cinque

IE not at all

Methinks this pro student is paid to post like Cinque
Waco1947
xiledinok said:

Trump does not abort babies!
Vote Red 2020!
That's not the issue. Women's Rights is the issue. Vote Blue .
YoakDaddy
Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

Please detail any rights women have lost. Thanks.
Waco1947
You second after BBL. "Turn the other cheek" ring a bell.
Keyser Soze
YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

Christian business can have insurance that only covers 18 of 20 forms of birth control when they should cover 20 of 20. Stacked SCOTUS hates women
D. C. Bear
BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

See above...

They're Stalin?

No nihilism is involved.

No nihilism is involved.

No. Republicans are not my enemy. I would never call them Stalin or Hitler, it any of those things.

I don't hate you. There is not a single person on here whose hand I wouldn't shake if we met. There's not a single one of you I wouldn't work hard to help if I had the opportunity to do so. And you can ask My friends on the board. Ty, Brian Ethridge, Nein, etc.

It takes a special kind of cynical to just assume that about someone.

You're not my enemy.

I'm not a Republican, but that's not the point. They ARE your "enemy," in the political sense of the word. The point is, which you are entirely missing, is that you don't understand Trump supporters and you will never make sense of anything about them unless you do. Certain posters have explained their position, but you still do not get it: they view "the left" as an existential threat. They don't care if Trump is "Stalin," they see the left as a greater threat.
Waco1947
YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

The Right to their own health decisions
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

You second after BBL. "Turn the other cheek" ring a bell.

Though frequently disagree with BBL.....I fundamentally like the guy . He is intelligent and ( by his own lights ) honest .

You old snake are neither intelligent or honest .
Waco1947
dt is a liar& bull$itter. Why should one ever believe him?
fadskier
Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!
What rights are women being denied?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.