So... at what point do Republicans realize Trump is bad at this?

108,565 Views | 1438 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Florda_mike
fadskier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Trump does not abort babies!
Vote Red 2020!
That's not the issue. Women's Rights is the issue. Vote Blue .

Please detail any rights women have lost. Thanks.

The Right to their own health decisions
How so? Give an example.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
YoakDaddy
Keyser Soze said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

Christian business can have insurance that only covers 18 of 20 forms of birth control when they should cover 20 of 20. Stacked SCOTUS hates women

YoakDaddy
Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

Be detailed. Please note the date that women in the United States lost any rights.
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

fadskier said:

Florda_mike said:

fadskier said:

Trump asks for help from Ukraine on 2016 election meddling and to look into Biden corruption and Dems go ape.

Biden does this:

Biden has acknowledged on camera that in spring 2016, when he was vice president, he successfully pressured Ukraine to fire top prosecutor Viktor Shokin. At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings where Hunter had a lucrative role on the board despite limited relevant expertise.

The vice president threatened to withhold $1 billion in critical U.S. aid if Shokin was not fired.

and Dems do/say nothing.

And after all of above then Dems immediately launch fake impeachment next minute practically

Impeachment is only about that! Swamp protecting swamp is all it is
and isn't it interesting that they changed the whistleblower rules in August?!

Wrong. The regulations allowed secondhand info. All that changed was the complaint form. As has been pointed out.

Did not allow second hand info just first

You know that and are being dishonest and self righteous

Only whistleblower allowed was Trump

The form always allowed secondhand info.

This whole "secret change conspiracy" narrative is bogus. The Federalist should take a lesson from the NYT and learn how to post a correction .

https://www.mediaite.com/online/the-federalist-doubles-down-on-thoroughly-debunked-whistleblower-bombshell/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
BrooksBearLives
Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

"Do me a favor... l and re-read bbl 's post
BBL : "I'm not surprised you have "no regrets" voting for Trump. The ability for someone to feel shame is required, first.

EXPLODING DEFICITS! KILLING THE ECONOMY! MASSIVE BAILOUTS FOR FARMERS BECAUSE OF STUPID TRADE WARS! CONSTANT SCANDALS! BABIES IN CAGES! STEALING MONEY FROM CHILDREN OF MILITARY PERSONNEL TO BUY A WALL MEXICO WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR!

You get your money, **** everyone else, right?"

You need other people's money to supplement your mediocrity.

What? As opposed to someone like you, who is mediocre with his own money?

Weird flex.

Also, you're deflecting because the piece of **** you're supporting is turning out to be verifiably corrupt. And you're not man enough to admit it.

If a stable 40 year marriage to a brilliant woman , with 3 wonderful adult offspring, 2 fantastic grandsons, one awesome son in law, a good relationship with my forgiving Lord and enough money to do whatever I want .........is mediocrity...... guilty as charged .

Granted it's not as impressive as being a 30 something year old still hiding from in the graduate department of a private university.......

But one does the best one can.

And YES living off your own money is far superior to sponging off others......even if one claims to be a 'minister '.

And I'm 'man enough ' to see Trumps flaws......and smart enough to know that leftists like you are far more corrupt.

As well as morally bankrupt.

Have a great day !

Sooooo, now you're just attacking me.

Sounds about right. Good luck with the anger, bro. Doesn't change the fact that you still voted for a president so emotionally weak he's devolving into madness and threatening people investigating him with treason.

Still no response on that? Or are you just going to keep insulting me while the world falls apart?
Ironic response coming from one so adept at name calling as a form of reasoned argument - lol. "World falls apart"??? Too funny...Have fun clutching those pearls.

chuckle .....I sincerely enjoy BBL. He's the perfect representation of the forever entitled, forever insulated grad school leftist.

Where throwing insults is a God giving right and return volleys are not permitted.

Better stay in grad school Mr 30 something . Get that Phd and find a safe billet at another private school.

That way you can maintain your illusions forever .

So you're not going to talk about the topic at all?

Sure whenever you can participate in a meaningful exchange of opinions without vulgar insults or ridiculous hyperbole.

You spent 3 straight comments calling me without addressing the topic at hand at all.

I was begging you to engage in meaningful dialogue, and you just kept insulting me.

Please stop the pearl clutching, and accusation hurling. You're a big boy. You can do it. You can jump in at any point or you can just complain. Your call

I believe in you.
BrooksBearLives
fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

How so? Give an example.

Are we going to act like bodily autonomy isn't a right?
BrooksBearLives
riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

He's not playing 3-dimensional chess.

He's a simple rich kid who has failed up his entire life.

He's going to ruin the party on his way out.
Tell me again what Obama accomplished?

He entered office losing over a million jobs a month and turned that ruined economy around.

Yknow, yet another example of something someone else accomplished and Trump took credit for.

But none of that has anything to do with the fact you're deflecting because the guy YOU have been supporting is doing his darnedest to get himself impeached.

My issue with him from day one has been his lack of competence. He's a huckster con-artist and y'all have been fooled.
This is one of the dumbest comments I've read on here. Obama is on record saying how can Trump do what he was saying about bringing jobs back. If you think Obama had an ounce of business sense you are a confused man. There are kids running lemonade stands who know more about business than Obama.

Obama started at below negative, a 3rd grader could have sat in the oval office for the first 2 years and seen the exact same increase in the economy that Obama did because the govt was giving help.

As far as the impeachment lies - there is so much evidence out there that shows this is another fraud pushed by a few in the media and the Dem leadership. Why do we know this? Because Pelosi knows she can't get it passed in the House so she refuses to bring it to a vote. You guys are being so manipulated by the media AGAIN and are taking the bait only to have egg on your face AGAIN.

I'm ashamed that there are Baylor grads who are this gullible and stupid. Not that people support Democrats - nothing wrong w/ that - but for those who believe the media & Dem leadership like Schiff who lie daily I'm embarrassed for people like that who won't even call out their leadership or the biased lib media who is the ultimate enemy of our country and there are hundreds of real world examples of this in just the last 5-10 years that you all ignore for some odd reason. I don't know if it's lack of ethics & morals - if it is then I guess I can't blame you.

You're throwing a lot of insults and denigrations -based on your opinion- around not really biting to back it up.

The facts on the ground say that Obama was actually pretty good for the economy. If you're going to deny that, then you're going to have to back it up with ANY sort of fact.

GDP growth? Job growth? Anything?

Or, I guess you could just insult people calling them stupid again and again. You're a pretty smart guy. How many people do you think you're going to win over with that?
D. C. Bear
BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BBL : "I'm not surprised you have "no regrets" voting for Trump. The ability for someone to feel shame is required, first.

EXPLODING DEFICITS! KILLING THE ECONOMY! MASSIVE BAILOUTS FOR FARMERS BECAUSE OF STUPID TRADE WARS! CONSTANT SCANDALS! BABIES IN CAGES! STEALING MONEY FROM CHILDREN OF MILITARY PERSONNEL TO BUY A WALL MEXICO WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR!

Weird flex.

Also, you're deflecting because the piece of **** you're supporting is turning out to be verifiably corrupt. And you're not man enough to admit it.

If a stable 40 year marriage to a brilliant woman , with 3 wonderful adult offspring, 2 fantastic grandsons, one awesome son in law, a good relationship with my forgiving Lord and enough money to do whatever I want .........is mediocrity...... guilty as charged .

Granted it's not as impressive as being a 30 something year old still hiding from in the graduate department of a private university.......

And YES living off your own money is far superior to sponging off others......even if one claims to be a 'minister '.

And I'm 'man enough ' to see Trumps flaws......and smart enough to know that leftists like you are far more corrupt.

Have a great day !

Sounds about right. Good luck with the anger, bro. Doesn't change the fact that you still voted for a president so emotionally weak he's devolving into madness and threatening people investigating him with treason.

Still no response on that? Or are you just going to keep insulting me while the world falls apart?
Ironic response coming from one so adept at name calling as a form of reasoned argument - lol. "World falls apart"??? Too funny...Have fun clutching those pearls.

chuckle .....I sincerely enjoy BBL. He's the perfect representation of the forever entitled, forever insulated grad school leftist.

Where throwing insults is a God giving right and return volleys are not permitted.

Better stay in grad school Mr 30 something . Get that Phd and find a safe billet at another private school.

Sure whenever you can participate in a meaningful exchange of opinions without vulgar insults or ridiculous hyperbole.

You spent 3 straight comments calling me without addressing the topic at hand at all.

I was begging you to engage in meaningful dialogue, and you just kept insulting me.

Please stop the pearl clutching, and accusation hurling. You're a big boy. You can do it. You can jump in at any point or you can just complain. Your call

I believe in you.

It is the 13th page of the thread. The horse has been dead for a good while. Also, you complaining about insults is like Al Capone complaining about organized crime.
BrooksBearLives
D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Weird flex.

Have a great day !

I believe in you.

It is the 13th page of the thread. The horse has been dead for a good while. Also, you complaining about insults is like Al Capone complaining about organized crime.

I'm not your enemy.
BrooksBearLives
Also, Pompeo was on the call you all swear was either a) not a call where anything was said, promised, or asked for
b) it wasn't a bad thing even if there WAS pressure or c) everyone else is stupid because this is nothing and nothing means anything or
d) her emails or
e) Democrat's and abortion.

Pompeo was on the call all along, acted like he wasn't. Tried to suppress that he was. Now he's admitted it and is trying to deny lawful subpoenas to testify on it.

He's ALSO trying to punish State staffers who have already agree to participate.

But this is all "nothing."

If it's nothing, then why are they stonewalling? Clinton spoke in front of congress for 11 hours.
D. C. Bear
BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Weird flex.

Have a great day !

I believe in you.

I'm not your enemy.

Of course not.

However, you still don't understand your enemy. (Or political opponent, if "enemy" is too strong a word).

The horse is still dead and you still give as good as you get.
Sam Lowry
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

fadskier said:

Florda_mike said:

fadskier said:

Trump asks for help from Ukraine on 2016 election meddling and to look into Biden corruption and Dems go ape.

Biden does this:

Biden has acknowledged on camera that in spring 2016, when he was vice president, he successfully pressured Ukraine to fire top prosecutor Viktor Shokin. At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings where Hunter had a lucrative role on the board despite limited relevant expertise.

The vice president threatened to withhold $1 billion in critical U.S. aid if Shokin was not fired.

and Dems do/say nothing.

And after all of above then Dems immediately launch fake impeachment next minute practically

Wrong. The regulations allowed secondhand info. All that changed was the complaint form. As has been pointed out.

This whole "secret change conspiracy" narrative is bogus. The Federalist should take a lesson from the NYT and learn how to post a correction .

https://www.mediaite.com/online/the-federalist-doubles-down-on-thoroughly-debunked-whistleblower-bombshell/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
The form was changed. It always allowed secondhand info, but it required firsthand info if the complaint was going to be forwarded up the chain.
Sam Lowry
BrooksBearLives said:

Also, Pompeo was on the call you all swear was either a) not a call where anything was said, promised, or asked for
b) it wasn't a bad thing even if there WAS pressure or c) everyone else is stupid because this is nothing and nothing means anything or
d) her emails or
e) Democrat's and abortion.

Pompeo was on the call all along, acted like he wasn't. Tried to suppress that he was. Now he's admitted it and is trying to deny lawful subpoenas to testify on it.

He's ALSO trying to punish State staffers who have already agree to participate.

But this is all "nothing."

If it's nothing, then why are they stonewalling? Clinton spoke in front of congress for 11 hours.
Pompeo agreed to respond to his subpoena by the Oct. 4 deadline. None of the other personnel are under subpoena.
fadskier
BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

How so? Give an example.

Again, when have women been denied this right to decide what to do with their body? Be specific.
quash
Sam Lowry said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

fadskier said:

Florda_mike said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

The form was changed. It always allowed secondhand info, but it required firsthand info if the complaint was going to be forwarded up the chain.
Yes. One sentence of one version was changed. And, there is firsthand info on the WB complaint. So, why is this editorial change a big deal?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
YoakDaddy
BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

How so? Give an example.

Not when murder of an innocent child in the womb is involved.

Also, ObamaCare says hello.
Sam Lowry
quash said:

Sam Lowry said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

fadskier said:

Florda_mike said:

fadskier said:

Biden does this:

and Dems do/say nothing.

Yes. One sentence of one version was changed. And, there is firsthand info on the WB complaint. So, why is this editorial change a big deal?
A whole paragraph was removed, not just a sentence. The complainant checked a box claiming firsthand information, but I see none in the complaint. Maybe you can find it.
william
... and what the hell is wrong with a 3,000 mile moat?

filled with ornery gators?

mo-rons.

- BUmma

one. must. think. outside. the. box.

{ sipping coffee }

{ eating giant fudge brownie }

D!
pro ecclesia, pro javelina
william
Waco1947 said:

You second after BBL. "Turn the other cheek" ring a bell.
I've mentioned that I tattooed a giant B and a giant U on opposing glutei before?

And with me plump buttocks adorably cellulited, I can create, per grunt force, a stunning interlocking BU of me own design.

- KKM

that is all.

pro ecclesia, pro javelina
curtpenn
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

He's not playing 3-dimensional chess.

He's a simple rich kid who has failed up his entire life.

He's going to ruin the party on his way out.
Tell me again what Obama accomplished?

He entered office losing over a million jobs a month and turned that ruined economy around.

Yknow, yet another example of something someone else accomplished and Trump took credit for.

But none of that has anything to do with the fact you're deflecting because the guy YOU have been supporting is doing his darnedest to get himself impeached.

My issue with him from day one has been his lack of competence. He's a huckster con-artist and y'all have been fooled.
This is one of the dumbest comments I've read on here. Obama is on record saying how can Trump do what he was saying about bringing jobs back. If you think Obama had an ounce of business sense you are a confused man. There are kids running lemonade stands who know more about business than Obama.

Obama started at below negative, a 3rd grader could have sat in the oval office for the first 2 years and seen the exact same increase in the economy that Obama did because the govt was giving help.

As far as the impeachment lies - there is so much evidence out there that shows this is another fraud pushed by a few in the media and the Dem leadership. Why do we know this? Because Pelosi knows she can't get it passed in the House so she refuses to bring it to a vote. You guys are being so manipulated by the media AGAIN and are taking the bait only to have egg on your face AGAIN.

I'm ashamed that there are Baylor grads who are this gullible and stupid. Not that people support Democrats - nothing wrong w/ that - but for those who believe the media & Dem leadership like Schiff who lie daily I'm embarrassed for people like that who won't even call out their leadership or the biased lib media who is the ultimate enemy of our country and there are hundreds of real world examples of this in just the last 5-10 years that you all ignore for some odd reason. I don't know if it's lack of ethics & morals - if it is then I guess I can't blame you.

You're throwing a lot of insults and denigrations -based on your opinion- around not really biting to back it up.

The facts on the ground say that Obama was actually pretty good for the economy. If you're going to deny that, then you're going to have to back it up with ANY sort of fact.

GDP growth? Job growth? Anything?

Or, I guess you could just insult people calling them stupid again and again. You're a pretty smart guy. How many people do you think you're going to win over with that?
I suspect he's smart enough to understand that no amount of internetz info is going to win over anyone. How about you?
Florda_mike
BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Weird flex.

Have a great day !

I believe in you.

I'm not your enemy.

Frankly, your backing Socialism and that DOES make you the enemy!
Waco1947
fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!
What rights are women being denied?

fadskier
Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

You've yet to address what health decisions are being denied?
Waco1947
fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

The decision to abort if you have your way.
fadskier
Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

That's not being denied now...and that is not a health decision unless it involves danger to the mother or infant.
YoakDaddy
Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

Did your parents have any children that lived?
trey3216
YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

I mean, if you unplug the computer program that is Waco47, then who knows.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Florda_mike
YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

Maybe Waco47 hates his life and wishes he was never born?

He's certainly a psychological study for someone that seems to almost worship murder. Sorta like a serial killer
quash
Florda_mike said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

Maybe Waco47 hates his life and wishes he was never born?

He's certainly a psychological study for someone that seems to almost worship murder. Sorta like a serial killer
Says the guy who wants to kill Democrats.
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

Killing your unborn offspring, as a general rule, is not a "health decision." It is a decision to kill for a reason other than health.
Canada2017
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

Killing your unborn offspring, as a general rule, is not a "health decision." It is a decision to kill for a reason other than health.

Exactly right .
Waco1947
fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

That's not being denied now...and that is not a health decision unless it involves danger to the mother or infant.
you need to get pregnant first then maybe you will understand reproductive health. You are clueless
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

xiledinok said:

Vote Red 2020!

This is ignorance: "Killing your unborn offspring, as a general rule, is not a "health decision." It is a decision to kill for a reason other than health."
It's a stupid definition of reproductive health and not what pro choice mean. You are slandering and demeaning women with this lie.
Keyser Soze
If one thinks a fetus is life, the is no amount of slandering equal to it.
GrowlTowel
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.