* * Fun With Dick and Jane

46,792 Views | 618 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by saabing bear
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nothing makes me question my manhood while at work more than the times I need to change the bottle on the water cooler.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Here's a note I left myself last night, for today: "Look at your to-do lists from Thu - Sun.

Now actually do that stuff."
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Do you, take Sharon the Optometrist to be your lawfully wedded wife, for better or worse? Better... or worse? Better... or worse?
Assassin
What if the stickers are the only thing made in China?

Hmmm....
Assassin
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.
Assassin
Why do they teach us algebra?

Only pirates need to know how to find X.
Assassin
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't flick your friends out the car window...
4th and Inches
I asked my date to meet me at the gym today. She didn't show up. That's when I knew we weren't gonna work out.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Assassin
"Never go to bed angry" is the worst advice ever.

I haven't slept in eleven years.
Assassin
Assassin
A limbo champion walks into a bar.

He is immediately disqualified.
Assassin
You know how they throw the football into the crowd after they win the game?

That's not allowed in bowling. I know that now.
Assassin
When I die, I want catnip to be planted on my grave. All the stray cats will rub all over it, and folks will know I was a cat god
Assassin
I'd like to go to sleep but the light from my cell phone, laptop and tablet are keeping me up.
Assassin
If we shook out all of the crumbs from all of the keyboards in the world, we could end world hunger.
Assassin
Seems like you could save a lot of time if you just paired The Bachelor with The Bachelorette.
Assassin
I'm in no shape to exercise.
Assassin
"Thank God!!! They are finally taking these damn rubber bands off." -

The last thing a lobster thinks.
Assassin
I always found it a little counter productive when the teacher would say "Don't get smart with me!"
Assassin
Does anybody know if you can hire somebody to just hang out, maybe go bowling or something?

I'm asking for a friend.
Assassin
If we shook out all of the crumbs from all of the keyboards in the world, we could end world hunger.
Assassin
I wish mirrors and Facebook pictures would get together already and agree on what I really look like.
Assassin
Wait. I just checked my schedule. Actually, I do have time for your bulls*!t.
Assassin
I've dieted and worked out enough to realize that the only way I'm getting smokin' hot is by getting cremated.
Assassin
When a cougar gets so old she needs a hearing aid, she becomes a Def Leppard
Assassin
We squint at the sun because it's bright. We squint at people because they're not.
Assassin
Evening news is where they begin with saying "Good evening", and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Malbec
Popeye could never get past second base with Olive Oyl. She was an extra virgin.
Assassin
If I bought my balloon a 5 years ago for $1, how much could I sell it for when I adjust for inflation?
4th and Inches
Assassin said:

If I bought my balloon a 5 years ago for $1, how much could I sell it for when I adjust for inflation?
definitely a higher level joke!
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Malbec
Time to jump start this thread:

Bob was in his living room watching TV when there was a knock on the door. He opened the door and a 6-foot tall cockroach punched him in the face and Bob fell to the ground. When he came to, the cockroach was gone.

Bob took the episode as some sort of hallucination, but the next day the door bell rang and Bob opened it without hesitation. The giant cockroach clocked him between the eyes and then gave Bob a body shot for emphasis and once again Bob was on the ground only to have the behemoth cockroach vanish.

Next day, all Bob could think about was how he was going to get even with the cockroach if he showed up again, and sure enough, there was a rapping at Bob's door. This time he would take action. Bob grasped the doorknob and swung the door open, but before he could make a move, the monstrous cockroach was on him. This time he added a fierce kick to the shin and Bob was seriously injured while the roach was again nowhere to be found. Bob cried out in pain and his neighbor managed to summon an ambulance to get Bob to the emergency room.

The ER doc walked in to find a battered, bleeding Bob and immediately asked him how he received such injuries. Bob relayed the story of the thrice visiting cockroach and how he had been pummeled by the giant insect. Unsurprised, the doctor turned to Bob and said to him, "Yes, we were told that there was a nasty bug going around."
Assassin
I'm not saying the dog is lazy, but instead of chasing cars, she just sits in in the front yard and jots down license numbers...
Assassin
Apparently slim chance and fat chance have the same meaning.
Assassin
The last time someone told me I looked hot it was 102 degrees outside.
Malbec
Life is short, and I've got just the height for it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.