U.S Senate races

47,857 Views | 1187 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Osodecentx
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4th and Inches
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

You nailed this one 6 weeks ago
whiterock
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/13/house-gop-super-pac-midterm-spending-00061575

GOP House SuperPac expanding buys into what would normally be considered safe blue districts.

The war for control of the house is not being fought in the swing districts. It's being fought in blue districts.
Wrecks Quan Dough
One the best aspects of a huge GOP sweep is that you will likely never again hear about Stacy Abrams or Robert F. O Rourke.
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/13/house-gop-super-pac-midterm-spending-00061575

GOP House SuperPac expanding buys into what would normally be considered safe blue districts.

The war for control of the house is not being fought in the swing districts. It's being fought in blue districts.

Is you Senate # still 52?
Mine was 50, but I'm revising up to 51
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

I started at 51. I have quietly moved up to 52. We will win at least 2 of GA/AZ/NV. 50/50 chance we win all three.

I think we should start identifying the best case #. 55 is in play. (NH/WA). Not sure o'Dea can get there in CO, but it will finishe closer than it us now. There's a silent voter out there and the independents are to break hard R.

Senate is a tough map for the GOP. Just not a lot of Dem targets….10 total and all but three are in blue states.

Next go-around the roles are reversed. Dems will be defending +20 seats. And the issues environment will be no better for them. We should be at or above 60 red Senators when Trump/Desantis are inaugurated. Time to make history. But lots of work to do in the meantime.
Married A Horn
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

I started at 51. I have quietly moved up to 52. We will win at least 2 of GA/AZ/NV. 50/50 chance we win all three.

I think we should start identifying the best case #. 55 is in play. (NH/WA). Not sure o'Dea can get there in CO, but it will finishe closer than it us now. There's a silent voter out there and the independents are to break hard R.

Senate is a tough map for the GOP. Just not a lot of Dem targets….10 total and all but three are in blue states.

Next go-around the roles are reversed. Dems will be defending +20 seats. And the issues environment will be no better for them. We should be at or above 60 red Senators when Trump/Desantis are inaugurated. Time to make history. But lots of work to do in the meantime.

What are the best bets to flip out of those 20?

If 60 and a large majority finally being true conservatives; they better get the job done right this time.
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
Osodecentx
Friendly Reminder: Raphael Warnock Is Still a Nasty Piece of Work
Walker will be raked over the coals as some heinous being, though have we forgotten that incumbent Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock is no saint? If we're going to discuss character hereWarnock is hot garbage.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/10/06/raphael-warnock-is-a-nasty-piece-of-work-n2613989
Cobretti
Harrison Bergeron
Cobretti said:

The standards will always be double. Just like the media conveniently ignores his overt racism and "white privilege" facing a self-made BIPOC who would be the first Muslim to serve in the Senate ... but the ULTRAMAGATRONS are t'racist.
Osodecentx
Harrison Bergeron said:

Cobretti said:

The standards will always be double. Just like the media conveniently ignores his overt racism and "white privilege" facing a self-made BIPOC who would be the first Muslim to serve in the Senate ... but the ULTRAMAGATRONS are t'racist.

Asked If He Has Cognitive Ability To Be A Senator, Fetterman Blinks Twice For 'Yes'
PHILADELPHIA, PA In his first TV interview since suffering a stroke earlier this year, Democratic candidate John Fetterman was asked if he still possessed the mental ability to serve as a United States Senator. Fetterman responded with an unequivocal "yes," which he communicated with two eye-blinks, which is said to mean "yes."
"Yes," said Fetterman, blinking twice before elaborating with a series of foot stomps and facial twitches. "I cognitive ability. Yes, cognitive. Senator. Easy. No problem."
The NBC reporter nodded happily and asked a follow-up question: "And what do you say to all the citizens who believe you've suffered a tragic brain injury and should sit this one out?"
"Shut. Up." Fetterman fired back using a keypad on his motor scooter. "I fine."
Biden also weighed in on the controversy, saying he thinks Fetterman is in perfect health and would do a great job as Senator. "I don't understand what everyone's talking about," he said to reporters. "This guy Fetterman makes perfect sense when he speaks! Applesauce ribbenflibbet!"
Fetterman's team insists he will still be on the ballot in a few weeks and is hoping for everyone's vote so he can hold the Senate for Democrats until they can figure something else out.
At publishing time, the medical team for Dr. Oz offered to give Fetterman 3 weird tricks to reduce stroke symptoms if he agrees to drop out.
https://babylonbee.com/news/asked-if-he-has-cognitive-ability-to-be-a-senator-fetterman-blinks-twice-for-yes
muddybrazos

McConnell needs to be retired already.
Cobretti
"a leading peddler of misinformation"

4th and Inches
Cobretti said:

Ron Johnson will win, book it!

NYT is trash and attempting to influence the election. That is not reporting, there is a clear bias in the wording
Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

NYT is trash and attempting to influence the election. That is not reporting, there is a clear bias in the wording
If you don't want the NYT to call you a leading peddler of misinformation, maybe don't be a leading peddler of misinformation? I don't know.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Senator Johnson, an honorable member of the world's foremost deliberative body, will debate the the Lt. Governor, Barnes, a leftist nut who parrots policy points of the party that is responsible for near double-digit inflation.

There. That is better.
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

The quote about misinformation wasn't in the NYT article
Harrison Bergeron
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

If you don't want the NYT to call you a leading peddler of misinformation, maybe don't be a leading peddler of misinformation? I don't know.
I don't remember Johnson parroting Trump was a Russian agent or vaccines would prevent people from getting covid, but maybe I missed it.
Married A Horn
Harrison Bergeron said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

I don't remember Johnson parroting Trump was a Russian agent or vaccines would prevent people from getting covid, but maybe I missed it.

I think he said Hunter Biden's laptop was fake. Wait...??
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
Sam Lowry
Harrison Bergeron said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

You missed a lot about the vaccines.
Harrison Bergeron
Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

You keep telling yourself that while you carry around a piece of plexiglass to stop rona.

I would ask you to provide an example of Johnson disinformation, but we all know that's not going to happen ... but please tell us more about your Arizona mask study or all the studies about how vaccines will stop the vaccinated from getting covid!
Sam Lowry
Harrison Bergeron said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

You keep telling yourself that while you carry around a piece of plexiglass to stop rona.

I would ask you to provide an example of Johnson disinformation, but we all know that's not going to happen ... but please tell us more about your Arizona mask study or all the studies about how vaccines will stop the vaccinated from getting covid!
One example wouldn't do him justice. I would ask you to just Google the man, but we all know that's not going to happen.
Ursus Americanus
Here's something I don't get about the modern liberal voter.

You have the White House and the Senate and the House but can't pass your agenda because your people fear electoral retaliation.

The conservatives have record originalists in the federal courts that have overturned Roe v Wade, affirmed gun rights in defiance of liberal state statutes and shut down covid restrictions, and on the whole limited government is in vogue thanks to Covid overreach and states rights are expanding instead of retracting so long as the states aren't infringing on the bill of rights.

All of this has happened with your party in power.

Throw in 40 year high inflation and 20 year low stocks, near record gas prices, a housing bubble on the brink, a recession that's forming like a storm cloud, record illegal trafficking of people across the border, woefully unpopular foreign policy pandering to the Ukraine that risks a global conflict no one wants, Alphabet identity politics that has treated parents like enemies over their rights to protect their own children from being sexualized by the state, and what exactly are you thinking re-electing your people is going to achieve if they're allowed to stay another 2 to 6 years?

Married A Horn
Ursus Americanus said:

Here's something I don't get about the modern liberal voter.

You have the White House and the Senate and the House but can't pass your agenda because your people fear electoral retaliation.

The conservatives have record originalists in the federal courts that have overturned Roe v Wade, affirmed gun rights in defiance of liberal state statutes and shut down covid restrictions, and on the whole limited government is in vogue thanks to Covid overreach and states rights are expanding instead of retracting so long as the states aren't infringing on the bill of rights.

All of this has happened with your party in power.

Throw in 40 year high inflation and 20 year low stocks, near record gas prices, a housing bubble on the brink, a recession that's forming like a storm cloud, record illegal trafficking of people across the border, woefully unpopular foreign policy pandering to the Ukraine that risks a global conflict no one wants, Alphabet politics that has treated parental rights over their own children being sexualized by the state, and what exactly are you thinking re-electing your people is going to achieve if they're allowed to stay another 2 to 6 years?

'Country being destroyed or mean tweets? I'll go with country being destroyed.' - Sam
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

or put a D after your name.. either way
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

but is was in their tweet
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

Whose tweet?
It wasn't in the article
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

Whose tweet?
It wasn't in the article
is this what I get after welcoming you to the independents?

Scroll up, find the freakin tweet from NYT and read the phrase in the picture put out in the NYT tweet
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

Whose tweet?
It wasn't in the article

Scroll up, find the freakin tweet from NYT and read the
phrase in the picture put out in the NYT tweet

edited for clarity
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

Whose tweet?
It wasn't in the article

I read the article. That was not in the article
& I feel welcome
great. Read the tweet.. was it in the NYT tweet? Yes or no

The tweet belongs to NYT.. trash
whiterock
Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

Of all the ironic statements made on this discussion board, that one tops the list.

Well done, Sir!!
Cobretti

Cobretti
Herschel Walker was 'holding his own' during debate against Warnock, media admit

Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

Whose tweet?
It wasn't in the article

I read the article. That was not in the article
& I feel welcome
great. Read the tweet.. was it in the NYT tweet? Yes or no

The tweet belongs to NYT.. trash
I thought mean tweets weren't problems

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.