U.S Senate races

49,636 Views | 1187 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Osodecentx
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bidenesque

Jack Bauer
Wow..

Jack Bauer
4th and Inches

That statement could cost him..
Married A Horn
4th and Inches said:

...and his other "statements" tonight wont?
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
Harrison Bergeron
4th and Inches said:

That's what an actual THREAT TO DEMOCRACY! looks like.
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron said:

4th and Inches said:

Literally shaking!!!!!!!!
Scratchy Bear
Married A Horn
I had us at 53 I think. I now think 54 after this disaster.

Now to look at NH WA CO, which are all long shots but not impossible.
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
nein51
My dad is a stroke survivor. The struggle for putting the right words in the right places is very real. I know nothing about Fetterman but I do know it's near cruel to place him in that situation. That outcome was inevitable.
BearFan33
nein51 said:

My dad is a stroke survivor. The struggle for putting the right words in the right places is very real. I know nothing about Fetterman but I do know it's near cruel to place him in that situation. That outcome was inevitable.
A lot of blame going on his wife. She is like Jill Biden.
4th and Inches
BearFan33 said:

nein51 said:

must be in the Dem playbook.. worked before so lets do it again. It seems like everybody knows.. thats why they keep saying she will be a good senator..
4th and Inches
Harrison Bergeron
BearFan33 said:

nein51 said:

DOCTOR Jill Biden, THE Surgeon General!
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

If you total nutjob sites like the UT politics board, they all think this ... they think Fetterman is doing amazing, is the gutsiest person ever, and is landing haymaker after haymaker.
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

fake news twit bot..

Report this to Elon asap!
Johnny Bear
4th and Inches said:

And yet that's exactly what a lot of dims did in the 2020 POTUS election. I fully expect a lot of PA dims will do the same thing as far as Fetterman goes. Hopefully, that combined with possible ballot harvesting and other forms of dim cheating won't be enough to impose the vegetable on the Senate.
Osodecentx
RCP indicates Republicans at 51 with a Georgia run off pending. RCP shows these races as follows:
NV Laxalt (R pick-up)
PA Oz (R hold)
GA Dec 6 run off
AZ Masters (R pick-up))
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2022/senate/elections-map.html

This is from 538.com. They show the Democrats holding the Senate at 50-50.
NV Laxalt (R pick-up)
PA Fetterman (D pick-up)
GA Warnock by a hair (D hold)
AZ Kelly (D hold)
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2022-election-forecast/senate/
Jack Bauer
The future of black people at stake if Georgia votes in the wrong black candidate...

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

The future of black people at stake if Georgia votes in the wrong black candidate...

Identity politics at its finest
Jack Bauer
"Republicans don't care about black people"

Republicans elect black candidate for Senate

"He's not the right kind of black person..."
Doc Holliday
This is not normal.

midgett
Doc Holliday said:

This is not normal.

It's a shame we don't live in a developed country using modern day technology to verify only qualified citizens vote once with immediate results.

Google, Apple, Facebook and Amazon know what videos I like, who are my friends, where I am at and where I have been. They know my address, birthdate, phone number and the products I am thinking about buying. But no one has figured out a way for an honest election with quick accurate results.

I guess if I want that I need to move to Africa. I can identify as an American-African, too.
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

whiterock said:

if only Mitch hadnt spent 9 million in Alaska..
Former President Donald Trump's super PAC has placed another new ad buy, this time in the Michigan governor's race, per AdImpact. The $550,000 buy, which starts Thursday, is the group's first in the state and first solo spot in a governor's race.
Doc Holliday
Harrison Bergeron
Doc Holliday said:

There it is ... depends on how much Fetterman is behind statewide.
BearFan33
Doc Holliday said:

Odd "delays" only seem to happen when the republican is winning.
Osodecentx
Jack Bauer said:

PA Senate Candidate Reminds Everyone That 'Fetterman' Is The Name Of The Doctor Who Created Him, Not His Actual Name
HARRISBURG, PA Midway through his debate against Dr. Oz this week, the Democratic candidate for Pennsylvania's open Senate seat issued a heated reminder that "Fetterman" was the name of the scientist who created him and not his own name.
"Before acknowledging the question, I would like to take this opportunity to remind the moderators, Dr. Oz, and the audience that it is a common misconception that I am 'Fetterman' Dr. Fetterman was actually the scientist who constructed me." The debate moderators apologized after they took a few moments to process the inarticulate grunts and groans.
Despite years of pop culture and political reporting using the misnomer "Fetterman" to refer to the hastily-constructed Democrat behemoth, fans of the source material have long called for the Pennsylvania Senate candidate to be called "the creature" or "Fetterman's monster" rather than "Fetterman." Some of the more astute onlookers have raised the question of whether Dr. Fetterman himself is morally culpable for creating a giant zombie from exhumed corpses and then abandoning his creation. These anti-Fetterman fans have summed up their stance with the pithy phrase: "Knowledge is knowing 'Fetterman' isn't the monster, but wisdom is knowing that 'Fetterman' is the monster."
At publishing time, the Democratic Senate candidate for Pennsylvania had stormed out, vowing revenge on the scientist who formed him but left him to be humiliated on the debate stage but was later calmed down by Gisele bringing him a glass of sugar water before he could carry out his oath.

https://babylonbee.com/news/pa-senate-candidate-reminds-everyone-that-fetterman-is-the-name-of-the-doctor-who-created-him-not-his-actual-name
Jack Bauer
Serious journalism...does the media fawn over Greg Abbott for being a disabled governor? Didn't think so.

FLBear5630
Harrison Bergeron said:

4th and Inches said:

I feel sorry for him. He is being used and needs to be recovering and getting therapy.
4th and Inches
the NRCC drops $19.27 million on 31 House races, pulling ahead of its 2020 pace.. they are buying in Dem held places including PA12

GOP is feeling it
4th and Inches
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Good
whiterock
4th and Inches said:

the NRCC drops $19.27 million on 31 House races, pulling ahead of its 2020 pace.. they are buying in Dem held places including PA12

GOP is feeling it
and this will have some collateral benefit in competitive statewide races, as well.....particularly on GOTV efforts.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.