U.S Senate races

50,089 Views | 1187 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Osodecentx
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cognitive issues aren't disabilities that anyone can handle holding office. This is not ok.

Wrecks Quan Dough
Doc Holliday said:

Cognitive issues aren't disabilities that anyone can handle holding office. This is not ok.

Using MSLSD's definition of disability, the President is disabled.
Harrison Bergeron
Doc Holliday said:

MSLSD full of mentally disabled.
4th and Inches

Cant hide it any longer..
Married A Horn
I dont believe it was a shift. At least not all of it. I believe, just like everyone else in politics, they were lying.
Redbrickbear
Cobretti
Cobretti
Married A Horn
Cobretti said:

Should be one where he says 'we got caught harvesting in Florida so we had to pull out there.'
4th and Inches
4th and Inches
4th and Inches
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer
Canada2017
4th and Inches said:

Hope your polls are right ....and that voter harvesting isn't as wide spread as in 2020 .
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

I recognize Sam by the outside mask!
4th and Inches
Canada2017 said:

4th and Inches said:

Hope your polls are right ....and that voter harvesting isn't as wide spread as in 2020 .

The media isnt telling you how pissed the American public is at Washington.

The voter harvesting will be there but people are aware of it now and how they do it so I think it will be watched more closely.

As much denial as there has been, the 2000 mules movie was accurate. Look at the investigation in FL for using the exact same system. They are using get out the vote community organizer non profits to pay to harvest votes.

Neither Walker or Warnock has crossed 50% yet so thats a run off.

Trump is doing a massive round of support rallys in the next 10 days. His base will vote.
4th and Inches

NH is a toss up!
whiterock
Almost every D incumbent under 50% is going to lose. There are some notable exceptions in the battleground states, where Dems have made the investment in a fraud machine worth at least 2-points to the Dem candidate.

We could see a 50+ seat swing in the house, and a 5-7 seat swing in the Senate.
Canada2017
whiterock said:

Almost every D incumbent under 50% is going to lose. There are some notable exceptions in the battleground states, where Dems have made the investment in a fraud machine worth at least 2-points to the Dem candidate.

Hope you are right .

But if one believes the Dems developed the methodology to successfully steal the 2020 election utilizing voter harvesting and mail in balloting ……

why in the world would they stop such tactics 2 years later ?

Especially since Republican control would inevitably alter all the committee chairmanships resulting in the investigations of Dem malfeasance .
4th and Inches

whiterock
Canada2017 said:

whiterock said:

Hope you are right .

But if one believes the Dems developed the methodology to successfully steal the 2020 election utilizing voter harvesting and mail in balloting ……

why in the world would they stop such tactics 2 years later ?

Especially since Republican control would inevitably alter all the committee chairmanships resulting in the investigations of Dem malfeasance .
They know a third-world type election theft would not stand. They can only steal CLOSE elections. Fraud of a few thousand votes is an on-demand thing. Fraud of up to 2% is moderately easy to hide. But as you approach 3% fraudulent votes, the math starts getting implausible. Just too hard to hide it. Starts getting obvious. So the fraud is not systemic anywhere but the deep blue precincts in the battleground states. It's expensive. It's hard to do. It's hard to hide. So you only do it where it REALLY counts.

So the Dems can't steal the Rubio race. He's got too big of a lead. And they can't set up fraud machines in 435 House districts. But they could steal any of Az/Nv/Ga/Pa Senate races. It's a handful of battleground states, which can be won in just 2-3 precincts per state with really good fraud operations capable of delivering 10-50k votes per precinct.

I'm a little worried about AZ Gov race. Dem candidate is doing a "Biden Basement" campaign. We have a weak Dem candidate facing a firebrand GOP that is a ferocious campaigner. So the calculation for the hide-a-Hobbs strategy is that they need a defensive effort to keep the race "within the margin of fraud"....to avoid a really bad moment like what happened to Fetterman in the debate. ( It's not that Hobbs is that bad, but rather that Lake is that good.)

To the extent that your fears of "we're already a one-party state" are valid, I think the AZ Gov race is the one to watch. If Lake loses that one by 10k votes after being up outside the margin of error in polling....well, then we do indeed have a problem.
Canada2017
I don't believe Biden got 81 million legitimate votes in 2020.

Whether or not fraud gave the election to Biden is impossible to ascertain.

But do believe rampant voter fraud has existed in several cities for many years . It's an open secret in Philadelphia, Detroit and Chicago .

I believe Dems will utilize just enough 'voter harvesting' in key races to 'magically ' maintain their house and senate majorities.

They simply don't dare allow their previous activities to come under investigation via Republican committee chairmanships.

A few media outlets will howl about the fraud for a week or two. But there will be no violent protests .

Then the recession will hit.
Married A Horn
My hope is: just as in 2016, when the Red vote was so much that it broke their ballot harvesting machine; I do believe it will be that but much much stronger in 2022.
nein51
Jack Bauer said:

Suspect that signs aren't allowed there so they were being removed. I didn't see taking one sign but leaving the other.
FLBear5630
Married A Horn said:

My hope is: just as in 2016, when the Red vote was so much that it broke their ballot harvesting machine; I do believe it will be that but much much stronger in 2022.
What I am seeing, at least in Florida, is that the Red policies during COVID and the recovery are what will win it for the GOP, not Trump, not rhetoric but when push came to shove, Red States were better to live YOUR life.

At least that is what I am hearing from the 1000 a day moving to Florida. Tampa is exploding and most every one that I talk to stated the above reason they are here. Even my friends in Blue States were surprised of the difference when they did meetings or came here for meetings. THAT WILL BE THE DIFFERENCE.
nein51
We are heading to Miami in a few weeks to start looking for a retirement home. Never thought I would move to florida but texas has just gotten completely out of control price wise.
Canada2017
nein51 said:

We are heading to Miami in a few weeks to start looking for a retirement home. Never thought I would move to florida but texas has just gotten completely out of control price wise.

Was beach condo shopping throughout Florida last June .

You are in for a shock .
nein51
Canada2017 said:

nein51 said:

You are in for a shock .

No shock. The part of Miami we want to be in is stupid expensive
FLBear5630
nein51 said:

Canada2017 said:

nein51 said:

You are in for a shock .

Try the Melbourne to Palm Coast area, New Smyrna is nice. Ormond is nice. Prices should be more reasonable. South Florida on the water is stupid expensive.
ATL Bear
Canada2017 said:

nein51 said:

You are in for a shock .
Big shock. Only deals now are along the Southwest coast or some of the intercoastal waterways with uninsured owners who can't afford the rebuild.
Canada2017
RMF5630 said:

nein51 said:

Canada2017 said:

nein51 said:

You are in for a shock .

Try the Melbourne to Palm Coast area, New Smyrna is nice. Ormond is nice. Prices should be more reasonable. South Florida on the water is stupid expensive.

I much prefer Maui or the Big Island .

nein51
RMF5630 said:

nein51 said:

Canada2017 said:

nein51 said:

You are in for a shock .

Looking more towards North Beach or surf side.
nein51
Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

nein51 said:

Canada2017 said:

nein51 said:

You are in for a shock .

I much prefer Maui or the Big Island .

Makes Miami look cheap as hell
WacoKelly83

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.