Culture and Society 2023

68,764 Views | 1157 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bud Light puts a trans on it's beer can and men instantly obliterate them.

Meanwhile, women let this **** keep happening anywhere and everywhere.

It's true, the patriarchy always wins because we don't give into emotional blackmail.

Jack Bauer
I'm just amazed there are no men up there...

KaiBear
Just yesterday.

The high school daughter of a friend of my wife witnessed 2 gay boys lying on the cafeteria table making out in front of all the students who were attempting to eat lunch .

The girl was shocked and said ' That's gross ! ' .

Immediately a huge lesbian student began cussing her and chased the girl throughout the cafeteria with the obvious attempt to beat her up .

Fortunately school administrators got involved and prevented the lesbian from beating up the girl .

However the administrators blamed the girls comment for the altercation ( not 2 boys lying on the cafeteria tables making out ) and she was told to leave the school .

That night her parents decided their daughter was no longer safe in the public high school and it has been arranged for her to finish the year online .
ShooterTX
KaiBear said:

Just yesterday.

The high school daughter of a friend of my wife witnessed 2 gay boys lying on the cafeteria table making out in front of all the students who were attempting to eat lunch .

Immediately a huge lesbian student began cussing her and chased the girl throughout the cafeteria with the obvious attempt to beat her up .

Fortunately school administrators got involved and prevented the lesbian from beating up the girl .

However the administrators blamed the girls comment for the altercation ( not 2 boys lying on the cafeteria tables making out ) and she was told to leave the school .

That night her parents decided their daughter was no longer safe in the public high school and it has been arranged for her to finish the year online .
LGBTQ (aka mentally insane agenda) is destroying our nation. The acceleration of this destruction is amazing, and must be stopped.

If you have children in public school... why? Do you just hate your kids? Do you want them to become freaks, or just want them to become victims of the freaks? There is no third option anymore. And spare me the "my kids went to public school and just graduated from college with honors"... that was 6+ years ago and we are talking about 2023. THAT is how fast this insanity is accelerating. What is happening right now is NOTHING like what was happening just 5 or 6 years ago.

Get your kids out while they are still alive and still emotionally stable.
Jack Bauer
Oh goody...some random lady determining what you can say. What could go wrong?

KaiBear
ShooterTX said:

KaiBear said:

Just yesterday.

LGBTQ (aka mentally insane agenda) is destroying our nation. The acceleration of this destruction is amazing, and must be stopped.

If you have children in public school... why? Do you just hate your kids? Do you want them to become freaks, or just want them to become victims of the freaks? There is no third option anymore. And spare me the "my kids went to public school and just graduated from college with honors"... that was 6+ years ago and we are talking about 2023. THAT is how fast this insanity is accelerating. What is happening right now is NOTHING like what was happening just 5 or 6 years ago.

Get your kids out while they are still alive and still emotionally stable.
I have a good friend who is paying close to $80,000 a year to get his daughter into a private boarding school and out of the local high school ( where she was being encouraged to cut herself with razor blades ).

He is stressed out attempting to make enough money to pay the tuition but is willing to sell his house if necessary .

His daughter is doing very well now and will be a senior next year. But the scars on her arms will be there for a long time.
Wangchung
Mother and adult daughter get robbed on the beach. Crowd joins in on beating them since the crowd is same skin tone as the mugger. Police drone footage.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=608301351232642&id=100064812666402
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
Cobretti said:

So they have been insane their whole lives?
Redbrickbear
Cobretti said:

Its a good point about how working class people get treated with serious physical force a sports ball competitions...but liberal upper class protestors never do.
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Immigrants enriching our country by bringing in Soviets style thought policing, speech codes, and government compiled secret lists of citizens to be watched for wrong think.

cowboycwr
Cobretti said:

Yet more "climate activists" using multiple products made with petroleum products.....
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Immigrants enriching our country by bringing in Soviets style thought policing, speech codes, and government compiled secret lists of citizens to be watched for wrong think.

Oh look - it's personal and emotional to her. So great to make policy based on emotions...what could go wrong?

The WH has also said that White Supremacists are the biggest threat to this country, I feel unsafe!!!!!

Quote:

"As an Asian-American woman, this is also personal," Vang said. "During the pandemic, with the rhetoric being used to blame Asian Americans for the coronavirus, not just me but the Asian American community felt unsafe for the first time in a long time."
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Oh look - it's personal and emotional to her. So great to make policy based on emotions...what could go wrong?

The WH has also said that White Supremacists are the biggest threat to this country, I feel unsafe!!!!!

Quote:

"As an Asian-American woman, this is also personal," Vang said. "During the pandemic, with the rhetoric being used to blame Asian Americans for the coronavirus, not just me but the Asian American community felt unsafe for the first time in a long time."

Not to mention that she could not look past her own racial narcissism and reflexive racial insecurity to see that at no time did Americans "blame all Asians" for Covid. People were blaming the Chinese GOVERNMENT for the disaster.

No one was blaming Asians as a racial group for the virus.
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

Not to mention that she could not look past her own racial narcissism and reflexive racial insecurity to see that at no time did Americans "blame all Asians" for Covid. People were blaming the Chinese GOVERNMENT for the disaster.

cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

And almost every case of an Asian being attacked since Covid has been done by what race????? Hint they are not white....
Jack Bauer
cowboycwr said:

Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

And almost every case of an Asian being attacked since Covid has been done by what race????? Hint they are not white....

Yes, the government needs to keep a database of my thoughts because of this...

GrowlTowel
Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

"China" is not a race.
muddybrazos

Meriden, CT school curriculum.
Jack Bauer
GrowlTowel said:

Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

"China" is not a race.

Yes, and Chinese-Americans are not the Chinese government but that's too complex for some people to figure out.

By this standard, we can't criticize any country b/c we have citizens from those origins that may be harassed.
Jack Bauer
This "giant person" would be kicked out of school and/or arrested for beating up a girl if he was just a boy

cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

cowboycwr said:

Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

Yes, the government needs to keep a database of my thoughts because of this...

I do see 2 races in that video.... but it is about 20 people of one race teaming up on a single person of another race.....
KaiBear
cowboycwr said:

Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

True

But it is just one of many realities that our media absolutely terrified to address.
Jacques Strap
Redbrickbear
KaiBear said:

Just yesterday.

"How will gay marriage ever affect you?"
Jack Bauer
"excuse me, ze/zir....can you just teach us biology and STFU about your pronouns??"

This is the most narcistic group of people in over 30 years.

Feel The Floyd
Anecdotal but my Vietnamese brother in law was thanked for the covid several times by random fellow Houstonians.
Cobretti

Wangchung
SIAP
Colorado Dems vote against harsher penalties for indecent exposure to kids because it could 'ban drag shows'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/colorado-dems-vote-against-harsher-202358487.html?a20_comeback_from_auth=1
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Jack Bauer

This is White Supremacy or something..

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

go to a foriegn country of your choosing, i recommend China, Afghanistan, India, or Nigeria. They all know the difference between a man and a woman there.. they can help you out.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
Guess who won the race?

cowboycwr
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

go to a foriegn country of your choosing, i recommend China, Afghanistan, India, or Nigeria. They all know the difference between a man and a woman there.. they can help you out.
Not so sure about India any more... or at least their media as they had some magazine that had a hairy, bearded man as their "female" cover model for something recently.....
Redbrickbear
cowboycwr said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

Not so sure about India any more... or at least their media as they had some magazine that had a hairy, bearded man as their "female" cover model for something recently.....
Yea.

India is pretty deeply tapped into the Anglo-sphere.

BBC alone has like 44 million viewers in India. And English as a language has 129 million speakers in India (as a 1st or 2nd language)
Cobretti

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.