Culture and Society 2023

68,810 Views | 1157 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Redbrickbear
Jacques Strap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.city-journal.org/article/oregon-health-science-universitys-castration-machine

The gender surgery program at Oregon Health & Science University, a public teaching hospital in downtown Portland, provides a productive tableau for analysis. The program is led by Blair Peters, a self-described "queer surgeon" who sports neon-pink hair, uses "he/they" pronouns, and specializes in vaginoplasty (the creation of an artificial vagina), phalloplasty (the creation of an artificial *****), and "non-binary" surgeries, which nullify the genitals altogether. Peters and his colleagues have pioneered the use of a vaginoplasty robot, which helps efficiently castrate male patients and turn their flesh into a "neo-vagina."

Business is booming. According to Peters, OHSU's gender surgery clinic has "the highest volume on the West Coast," and his robot-assisted vaginoplasty program can accommodate two patients per day. His colleague Jens Berli, who specializes in phalloplasty, boasts a 12- to-18-month waiting list for a consultation and an additional three- to six-month waiting list for a surgical appointment.
Harrison Bergeron
Jacques Strap said:

https://www.city-journal.org/article/oregon-health-science-universitys-castration-machine

The gender surgery program at Oregon Health & Science University, a public teaching hospital in downtown Portland, provides a productive tableau for analysis. The program is led by Blair Peters, a self-described "queer surgeon" who sports neon-pink hair, uses "he/they" pronouns, and specializes in vaginoplasty (the creation of an artificial vagina), phalloplasty (the creation of an artificial *****), and "non-binary" surgeries, which nullify the genitals altogether. Peters and his colleagues have pioneered the use of a vaginoplasty robot, which helps efficiently castrate male patients and turn their flesh into a "neo-vagina."

Business is booming. According to Peters, OHSU's gender surgery clinic has "the highest volume on the West Coast," and his robot-assisted vaginoplasty program can accommodate two patients per day. His colleague Jens Berli, who specializes in phalloplasty, boasts a 12- to-18-month waiting list for a consultation and an additional three- to six-month waiting list for a surgical appointment.
I feel sorry for all these poor people. Just like rona, the gaslighting will start how it was conservatives that favor butchering the children of mentally ill parents.
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron said:

Jacques Strap said:

I feel sorry for all these poor people. Just like rona, the gaslighting will start how it was conservatives that favor butchering the children of mentally ill parents.

Dr Frankenstein would be proud!
Jack Bauer
Trans men beat women in sports

"Well at least they can't win beauty pageants over biological women..."

FormerFlash
Jacques Strap said:

phalloplasty? I thought it was called an addadictomy...
Sic Everyone.
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer said:

Trans men beat women in sports

"Well at least they can't win beauty pageants over biological women..."

Cobretti

nein51
Gotta be fit for the race war or something like that.

Interestingly my gym might be the most diverse place I go.
Jack Bauer
nein51 said:

Gotta be fit for the race war or something like that.

Interestingly my gym might be the most diverse place I go.

60 years ago the "far right" was threatening minorities from exercising their rights

Now they are <checks notes> going to the gym.
Jack Bauer
Virtue Signaling PHD level

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Virtue Signaling PHD level

theater.. its all theater for the sheeple
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
The most nauseating, self-serving, unpleasant athlete in American history. Good riddance!

Quote:

I don't want to mince words about it," Rapinoe said. "Dave Chappelle making jokes about trans people directly leads to violence, whether it's verbal or otherwise, against trans people. When Martina or Sage or whoever are talking about this, people aren't hearing it just in the context of elite sports. They're saying, 'The rest of my life, this is how I'm going to treat trans people.'"

Cobretti
Cobretti

Jack Bauer
Dems - its sexist/racist/transphobic to criticize a woman's appearance

Also Dems - look at this ugly skank!!!

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

That article read like something Lindsay Lohan's character would have said in Mean Girls.
Jack Bauer
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

That article read like something Lindsay Lohan's character would have said in Mean Girls.

If Casey DeSantis had a **** and gained 200 lbs, Slate would be calling her a Goddess!
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
Jacques Strap
Jesse Lee Calhoun is in custody but has not yet been charged in any of the deaths of six women earlier this year.

Calhoun, 38, is among the more than 1,000 inmates whom former Gov. Kate Brown granted clemency, allowing them to leave prison early.

Jack Bauer
Cobretti
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Amazing. Now even CMT cancels an artist for opposing burning, looting, and murdering.
Jack Bauer
The people that call you hysterical about draq queens and inappropriate books in school just banned a guy for sleeping at a WNBA game. Some people have no sense of humor.

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

The people that call you hysterical about draq queens and inappropriate books in school just banned a guy for sleeping at a WNBA game. Some people have no sense of humor.

Would it have been permissible if he had been sleeping with a stuffed animal?

Quote:

Redbrickbear
Jacques Strap said:

Cobretti
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer

KaiBear
Today my wife and I went to a national hardware chain store.

There at the entrance was an enormous 14 ft creepy skeleton hovering over two 9 foot creepy skeletons one holding the head of still another skeleton . The display was unavoidable and honestly disgusting .

Talked to the assistant manager about it. He said it was a Halloween display ( in July mind you ) and would be now found in all their stores, nationwide. Asked him if he thought the display was appropiate for small children. He simply said he had to follow orders.

Wife filled a complaint as well and we walk out to the parking lot.

A young mother with her toddler walks by with a huge tatoo of a skull and snake on her left shoulder. Tatoos of all descriptions loaded on her right arm. Felt so sorry for both her and the child as you just gotta suspect the odds are stacked aginst both of them .

Go to another national chain store where we purchase some items.

The check out girl is surly, very large and wearling huge ELF EARS . Thinking it is some kind of joke I compliment her ears. The gal just glares at me. Wife later informs me some people are now identifying as ELVES. Who knew ?

Son # 2 notifies us that he has just returned to Dallas after 3 weeks in Columbia . Now intends to move to Columbia at the earliest opportunity.

I dont blame him .

nein51
This post is a joke, right? If it's satire it's BRILLIANT!
KaiBear
nein51 said:

This post is a joke, right? If it's satire it's BRILLIANT!
No joke.

Wish it was.
whitetrash
KaiBear said:

There at the entrance was an enormous 14 ft creepy skeleton hovering over two 9 foot creepy skeletons one holding the head of still another skeleton . The display was unavoidable and honestly disgusting .

Talked to the assistant manager about it. He said it was a Halloween display ( in July mind you ) and would be now found in all their stores, nationwide. Asked him if he thought the display was appropiate for small children. He simply said he had to follow orders.

A young mother with her toddler walks by with a huge tatoo of a skull and snake on her left shoulder. Tatoos of all descriptions loaded on her right arm. Felt so sorry for both her and the child as you just gotta suspect the odds are stacked aginst both of them .

The check out girl is surly, very large and wearling huge ELF EARS . Thinking it is some kind of joke I compliment her ears. The gal just glares at me. Wife later informs me some people are now identifying as ELVES. Who knew ?

Son # 2 notifies us that he has just returned to Dallas after 3 weeks in Columbia . Now intends to move to Columbia at the earliest opportunity.

I dont blame him .

You should have asked the checkout girl for some
Keebler cookies.
Thee University
Jack Bauer said:

The most nauseating, self-serving, unpleasant athlete in American history. Good riddance!

Quote:

I don't want to mince words about it," Rapinoe said. "Dave Chappelle making jokes about trans people directly leads to violence, whether it's verbal or otherwise, against trans people. When Martina or Sage or whoever are talking about this, people aren't hearing it just in the context of elite sports. They're saying, 'The rest of my life, this is how I'm going to treat trans people.'"

She gets uglier every single day!
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
KaiBear
whitetrash said:

KaiBear said:

I dont blame him .

You should have asked the checkout girl for some
Keebler cookies.

Poor gal already looked as though her life was tough enough .

Didn't see any sense to adding to her misery .

But identifying as an ELF ?

Have never heard that one before .

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.