Culture and Society 2023

68,806 Views | 1157 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What in the ever living ****

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
This is f'ing sick

Jack Bauer
i'm sure he flew Spirit Airlines...

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

i'm sure he flew Spirit Airlines...

At least he had a better seat than Jill Biden.
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
66 year old man was fixing a mailbox and was killed because he was white.

AOC - where art thou, AOC?

Jack Bauer
Look at this headline...government protects kids from their parents not letting them make life altering decisions.

Jack Bauer
Waco1947
Trump and the Trumpster Senators and GOP leaders are endorsing a vile and cruel man or so, says a jury of his peers and her peers. Please tell me how you can still support a convicted sexual abuser. That's the corrupt morality of the GOP.
Waco1947
muddybrazos

Peter Flaherty has balls of steel for standing up and doing this.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

Trump and the Trumpster Senators and GOP leaders are endorsing a vile and cruel man or so, says a jury of his peers and her peers. Please tell me how you can still support a convicted sexual abuser. That's the corrupt morality of the GOP.
um, dont stand in front of a glass house while throwing stones
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
It's that time of year for corporations to go from LGBT to SUPER LGBT

Redbrickbear
muddybrazos said:

Who is he?

God bless him
muddybrazos
Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

Who is he?

God bless him
Peter Flaherty is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the National Legal and Policy Center (NLPC), which he co-founded with Ken Boehm in 1991.

He is a longtime anti-corruption activist who has successfully pursued some of the most powerful members of Congress.
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear
nein51
Jack Bauer said:

I'll blow my brains out before I'll introduce myself by my pronouns.
Redbrickbear
nein51
Did they miss the irony of Arpit being the male variant and Arpita being the female variant? As in; they are right, it really does start with a name. One of those is a boys name and one is a girls name. Lol
Redbrickbear
nein51 said:

Did they miss the irony of Arpit being the male variant and Arpita being the female variant? As in; they are right, it really does start with a name. One of those is a boys name and one is a girls name. Lol
ShooterTX
Redbrickbear said:

This is absolute insanity.

In 2001, I would never have been convinced that the nation would go completely insane in just over 2 decades.

We went from a rude awakening that Islamists are evil and want to destroy the West... to a progressive wokeness that tries to convince children to sterilize themselves and destroy their bodies.

This madness MUST end!

I gave up on Starbucks over a decade ago... and I'm so glad that I did. This is the last straw. Starbucks needs to be brought down, just like Bud Light and the rest. There are so many other options for coffee. Do not support this rampantly evil corporation. They are trying the hardest to destroy our nation and Western Civilization. Stop supporting these evil *******s!
muddybrazos
ShooterTX said:

Redbrickbear said:

In 2001, I would never have been convinced that the nation would go completely insane in just over 2 decades.

We went from a rude awakening that Islamists are evil and want to destroy the West... to a progressive wokeness that tries to convince children to sterilize themselves and destroy their bodies.

This madness MUST end!

I gave up on Starbucks over a decade ago... and I'm so glad that I did. This is the last straw. Starbucks needs to be brought down, just like Bud Light and the rest. There are so many other options for coffee. Do not support this rampantly evil corporation. They are trying the hardest to destroy our nation and Western Civilization. Stop supporting these evil *******s!
How very woke of us to export our cultural degeneracy to the world. If i'm Indian I would be siding with Russia after seeing that trash.
Redbrickbear
muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Redbrickbear said:

This madness MUST end!

How very woke of us to export our cultural degeneracy to the world. If i'm Indian I would be siding with Russia after seeing that trash.

Well they kind of have.

Here is NPR (regime radio) complaining that they have yet to condemn the invasion of Ukraine.

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/20/1156478956/russia-india-relations-oil-modi-putin
[A year into the Ukraine war, the world's biggest democracy still won't condemn Russia]

https://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2023/0207/Why-is-democratic-India-helping-Russia-avoid-Western-sanctions

And of course they are ignoring Western sanctions and still trading with Russia.

[Since Russia's invasion of Ukraine a year ago, the West has tried to curtail Moscow's ability to finance the war by restricting its lucrative energy exports.
Over that same time, Asia's biggest democracy, India, has ramped up its imports of Russian oil by a whopping 33 times.]
Feel The Floyd
Redbrickbear said:

nein51 said:

Traded the D for an A.
Jack Bauer
"I'm a tri-racial/cisgender/girl-f@g"

Check please!!!

Jack Bauer
NSFW Language

Rule #1 - don't take yourself so seriously.

Cobretti
nein51
Cool. So they can West Coast your Texas.
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear
Baltimore suing car companies because their vehicles are to easy to steal…

Jack Bauer
It's as simple as that...

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

It's as simple as that...

nobody will take you seriously if you look like a clown..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.