Culture and Society 2023

68,809 Views | 1157 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

why dont more people see this..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

why dont more people see this..

"Trans"gender ="trans"itioning

Transitioning =converting =conversion therapy
Jack Bauer
Cobretti
ShooterTX
Cobretti said:

It's funny how everyone talks about Bud Lite and Target... but no one realizes that Disney has actually lost even more money. It is just taking longer to accomplish, and they have been using creative accounting to hide it from everyone.

Makes me really glad that the Big12 got our deal with ESPN (owned by Disney) before the rest of the world woke up to the realities of it all. The House of Mouse is slowly dying.
Jack Bauer
ShooterTX said:

Cobretti said:

It's funny how everyone talks about Bud Lite and Target... but no one realizes that Disney has actually lost even more money. It is just taking longer to accomplish, and they have been using creative accounting to hide it from everyone.

Makes me really glad that the Big12 got our deal with ESPN (owned by Disney) before the rest of the world woke up to the realities of it all. The House of Mouse is slowly dying.

The layoffs come just a week after ESPN Radio cancelled the Keyshawn, J-Will & Max Show. Both Keyshawn Johnson and Max Kellerman were let go today as well.
Jack Bauer
Wow, it's Black Friday at ESPN

Jack Bauer
I am not shocked at the Indiana Jones fail. You played the same hand far too long. Harrison Ford is an amazing actor but he is 80 years old and it is not believable. And most of the core fans are my age in the older generation that are not as likely to go the movies, especially for a 'blockbuster'.

GrowlTowel
Jack Bauer said:

I am not shocked at the Indiana Jones fail. You played the same hand far too long. Harrison Ford is an amazing actor but he is 80 years old and it is not believable. And most of the core fans are my age in the older generation that are not as likely to go the movies, especially for a 'blockbuster'.

I was at the first one in 1981 and caught the sneak peek last night. I thought the movie delivered and completely erased the embarrassment that was the 4th movie.
Harrison Bergeron
GrowlTowel said:

Jack Bauer said:

I was at the first one in 1981 and caught the sneak peek last night. I thought the movie delivered and completely erased the embarrassment that was the 4th movie.
Nice. I've heard very mixed reviews.
ShooterTX
When are people going to recognize the truth?

You have to have major mental issues to believe that a man can transition into a woman. Such mental issues are dangerous, and lead to other dangerous actions... usually involving children. Drag Queen story hour is just one step away from things like this.

Wake up, America!

Jack Bauer
What's the worst that could happen...

"There are only two genders"

"Children should not get puberty blockers or surgery for gender assignment"

"Men are stronger than women and shouldn't compete with them..."

That's about 20 years prison right there.

Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

That is literal insanity ... the bill includes "sex assigned at birth." The anti-science idiots have taken control of everything.
whiterock
Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

That is literal insanity ... the bill includes "sex assigned at birth." The anti-science idiots have taken control of everything.
and the CA bill allowing kids age 12 to opt out of "their parents."

Dems think because they control all the institutions which have built this movement that they won the argument and are pushing for legislation to ratify the nonsense into law.

They are going to be in for a rude awakening in 2024. Public is not going to stand for this. And Dems can't use the motte & bailey to dodge accountability for it. They own it now.
ShooterTX
whiterock said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

and the CA bill allowing kids age 12 to opt out of "their parents."

Dems think because they control all the institutions which have built this movement that they won the argument and are pushing for legislation to ratify the nonsense into law.

They are going to be in for a rude awakening in 2024. Public is not going to stand for this. And Dems can't use the motte & bailey to dodge accountability for it. They own it now.
as long as mail-in ballots exist, dems can do whatever they want. Elections won't matter any more.
ShooterTX
Cobretti
4th and Inches
Cobretti said:

you never did.. you are a boutique Air BNB'er
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Harrison Bergeron
Cobretti said:

who is this see you next tuesday and why is it butthurt?
Jack Bauer

Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Actors literally are the stupidest people on the planet. Who cares what they think.
whiterock
Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

Actors literally are the stupidest people on the planet. Who cares what they think.
LOL lemme check the TV Guide so I can find that program and not watch it.

....like that time Mr. Anheiser Busch forbade bubbas from drinking Bud Light due to their unenlightened political views.
nein51
I have no idea what show he is on. Taking advice from actors and musicians is likely worth whatever you paid for it.
4th and Inches
nein51 said:

I have no idea what show he is on. Taking advice from actors and musicians is likely worth whatever you paid for it.
i also have no idea who they are or what show they are on..

Malcom X had a statement on people like this being used as role models, i will paraphrase.. dont

–Horace

WacoKelly83
Jacques Strap
Harrison Bergeron
Jacques Strap said:

Why are regressives so stupid? I think this is why it is impossible to discuss anything with them rationally.
Jack Bauer
The left ****s on every holiday except Juneteenth and Pride Month...

Harrison Bergeron
Typical spin from CNN attempted to couch Philadelphia shooter as a Trump-living Republican.

Hard not to understand the level of disinformation out there.
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

clown world..

–Horace

nein51
Jacques Strap said:

I have no problem with this. They are telling you they don't want your business if that's how you view the world…ok. Don't shop there.

That's the free market at its finest. Either that will work or they will go out of business. Either way the market has spoken.
Harrison Bergeron
nein51 said:

Jacques Strap said:

I have no problem with this. They are telling you they don't want your business if that's how you view the world…ok. Don't shop there.

That's the free market at its finest. Either that will work or they will go out of business. Either way the market has spoken.
I don't have a problem with it either. I just face palm to stupidity of trying to connect it with the SCOTUS ruling on free speech.
Jacques Strap
Harrison Bergeron said:

nein51 said:

Jacques Strap said:

I don't have a problem with it either. I just face palm to stupidity of trying to connect it with the SCOTUS ruling on free speech.
I have zero problem with them doing this. Maybe not the best business policy but it is their right to post that notice as far as I am concerned.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.