Culture and Society 2023

68,766 Views | 1157 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Redbrickbear
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rawhide said:

Jack Bauer said:

Groundhog Day: California

There seems to a be an epidemic of crime being committed against people while they're at the gas pump. Maybe it's time to bring back full service gas pumps

i didnt look but is that happening in a constitutional carry state/city?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Thee University
Harrison Bergeron said:

This thread just confirms that social media is the root of most of our problems because it gives voice to the moronic. Literally the unemployed, worthless idiots spend the most time online and somehow people care what they think.
This made me look to see how many posts I've put up per year here on 365. Ouch!

I'm not on any other "social media" other than sic'em365. Even though I have posted a high number here, I don't consider this true social media due to its main draw being Baylor fans/graduates. My kind of people (except for a few (morons!).
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Thee University
If the counter is accurate I'm putting up about 800 per year.

Is there any way to see who makes up the Top 20 posters on here?
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
4th and Inches
Thee University said:

i do about 3000 posts a year on this site. I dont post on any other messageboard or social media. I am not top 20.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Oldbear83
Thee University said:

Depends on who does the counting, I guess.

Someone might have 81 million posts the way things go now ...
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Whiskey Pete
4th and Inches said:

Rawhide said:

Jack Bauer said:

Groundhog Day: California

There seems to a be an epidemic of crime being committed against people while they're at the gas pump. Maybe it's time to bring back full service gas pumps

i didnt look but is that happening in a constitutional carry state/city?
Good question. I don't know. I was Nevada recently and went to fill up the tank and they had a gas station that offered full service for the same price as self-serve.
Jack Bauer
A locker room exists as a space for women to dress and shower in privacy away from men. Its been around for a long time.

Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

A locker room exists as a space for women to dress and shower in privacy away from men. Its been around for a long time.

So, where are all the feminists? Females are being marginalized more today than I have ever seen in my lifetime
WacoKelly83

And now a fun diversion

Thee University
4th and Inches said:

Thee University said:

i do about 3000 posts a year on this site. I dont post on any other messageboard or social media. I am not top 20.

3000/year and you are not Top 20?

4th and Inches
Thee University said:

4th and Inches said:

Thee University said:

3000/year and you are not Top 20?

R &P? Yes

Whole site? Nope

–Horace

Jack Bauer
Weather ladies in Greece

Weather "lady" in Quebec.

I can't even tell the difference!!!!
WacoKelly83
Jack Bauer
WacoKelly83 said:

Did they try that in a small town?
Doc Holliday
Jack Bauer
Imagine being a lesbian and just wanting to date a woman and you get this on your dating site...

Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Imagine being a lesbian and just wanting to date a woman and you get this on your dating site...

I honestly don't know what any of that **** means other than mentally ill.

I'm trying to track the idiocracy ... if it is a "transwoman" that means it's a man. If a man has a husband it's gay. But this thing wants to date women? Does that mean actually women or mentally ill men pretending to be women?
ShooterTX
Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

I honestly don't know what any of that **** means other than mentally ill.

I'm trying to track the idiocracy ... if it is a "transwoman" that means it's a man. If a man has a husband it's gay. But this thing wants to date women? Does that mean actually women or mentally ill men pretending to be women?
It is a very mentally ill, humanish thing.

honestly, i think the problem starts with the "dating site". If someone is looking for a spouse via a website, then this is exactly the kind of results they will discover.

My 3 nephews have all been recently married within the past 5 years. None of them found their lovely wives through any dating apps or websites. It can still be done the old fashioned way... and those results are FAR better.

My brother was divorced for about 5 years. By year 4 he was desperate enough to try the dating apps. The girls he was "matched" with were all horrible. Most were super model hot, but crazy as a bag of monkeys. Finally, he found his wife through a Bible study friend of a friend situation. They've been married for years and have 2 kids.

My advice for the younger generations is to avoid the dating apps & sites. They are going to be increasingly filled with these types of humanish trans-things.
ShooterTX
ShooterTX
What a shock that this freak cannot find a job.

It's a societal tragedy!

Anyone who is dumb enough to hire these mentally ill creatures, deserves the financial losses that inevitably follow.
ShooterTX
4th and Inches
ShooterTX said:

It's a societal tragedy!

Anyone who is dumb enough to hire these mentally ill creatures, deserves the financial losses that inevitably follow.
lesson one- she doesnt want the job.. posted that online. Wish granted!

Not hiring a person for a bad attitude is not discrimination.

Lesson 2- Having tatoos on your face and multicolored hair is not a protected class, get over yourself. If you dress like a clown, expect to be treated like one..

–Horace

KaiBear
4th and Inches said:

ShooterTX said:

It's a societal tragedy!

Lesson 2- Having tatoos on your face and multicolored hair is not a protected class, get over yourself. If you dress like a clown, expect to be treated like one..
She is too far gone to even remotely accept what you are saying .
4th and Inches
KaiBear said:

4th and Inches said:

ShooterTX said:

It's a societal tragedy!

She is too far gone to even remotely accept what you are saying .
understood, they probably have a degree in sociology or ethnic studies too. Very well "educated"

–Horace

nein51
My brother used to have super long dyed hair. He would say things like "how I look shouldn't matter" and I would always respond with "it shouldn't but it does and until you're willing to change how you look it's going to hurt you".

It took him until he was 30+ to get a haircut, shave, make an attempt to not look like a bum.

Once you start doing body modification like she has (she has tattoos on the whites of her eyes, her teeth are done, numerous piercing and tattoos on her face) then your potential for work drops dramatically. She could be a rocket scientist but that's not what people are going to see.
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches said:

ShooterTX said:

It's a societal tragedy!

She seems perfect to teach 1st grade nowadays!
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

ShooterTX said:

It's a societal tragedy!

She seems perfect to teach 1st grade nowadays!
somebody has to affirm their life choices!

–Horace

muddybrazos
I met a guy who is a tattoo artist here in South Carolina. Apparently it is a state law here that you cannot tattoo someone on their hands or above their collarbone. I dont think tattoos and piercings have even been legal here very long bc my wife told me when she was in college at Clemson they wanted nose rings so they had to drive over to Georgia.
Jack Bauer
Why men make more than women

Jack Bauer
The same people who shout "Love, inclusion, equality" as their argument.

Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

The same people who shout "Love, inclusion, equality" as their argument.

So much compassion and love.
Jack Bauer
A boy likes to play with dolls at age 4.

Maybe he is just experimenting since he is a CHILD, maybe he will be gay, maybe he will grow out of it.

How about we let the kid figure it out before we put him on hormones and start scheduling surgeries, sir.

ShooterTX
Jack Bauer said:

A boy likes to play with dolls at age 4.

Maybe he is just experimenting since he is a CHILD, maybe he will be gay, maybe he will grow out of it.

How about we let the kid figure it out before we put him on hormones and start scheduling surgeries, sir.

Anyone who believes they are trans, is suffering from extreme mental illness. They need professional help, so that they can re-enter reality.

Such a person is not a quality source for advice. Mentally ill people should not be posting advice videos online. Even worse is anyone who is actually taking the advice of an mentally ill person.

The US has a major mental health problem, and the trans-movement is just one horrifying example of it.

These people need intense therapy and probably some major medications. We should stop indulging their insanity... it is only harming them further.
ShooterTX
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron
Why do we keep giving mentally ill losers attention and power?
Jack Bauer
Left on left violence - I need popcorn.

whiterock
Jack Bauer said:

Left on left violence - I need popcorn.

The empathy overflows, doesn't it.....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.