Culture and Society 2023

68,748 Views | 1157 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Cobretti
Jack Bauer
This is the fakest Biden actor of all his Gen-z "fans".

21 year old men want to get drunk and laid on their birthday, not ogle over an 80 year old man.

cowboycwr
Cobretti said:

So kids under 18 can't decide they are ready to get married... even though it can be undone in the future with a divorce but they are ready to make decisions to cut their privates off completely (a decision that cannot be reversed)?????
Jacques Strap
Jack Bauer
New California law raises minimum wage for fast food workers to $20 per hour, among nation's highest

Businesses will counter with an offer of $0...and a self service kiosk.
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

New California law raises minimum wage for fast food workers to $20 per hour, among nation's highest

Businesses will counter with an offer of $0...and a self service kiosk.
Hey now, don't be a hater. I takes a lot of hard work and focus to screw up orders all the time.
Jack Bauer
Y'all want me to convert to Muslim don't you....

Jack Bauer
I believe the children are our future...

If that was my child, she would be eating that chair by the end of the school day.

Jack Bauer
AOC: 'So, they go out and they need to feed their child and they don't have money... They are put in a position where they feel like they need to shoplift some bread or go hungry that night,'

I didn't know SONY and VIZIO sold bread.

cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

I believe the children are our future...

If that was my child, she would be eating that chair by the end of the school day.

Beyond the assault that just happened what is said is that all the other students were filming, laughing about it, posting it, no one went to help and the attacker will probably go do 30 days at alternative school and then back to campus and in some schools back to the teacher's class.
Jack Bauer
All the blame to companies for <checks notes> wanting to protect their profit and NO blame to the actual looters/thieves. And they wonder why...

Jacques Strap
Green energy... $4b electric vehicle battery plant in Kansas uses so much energy it requires its own coal plan

t
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

This is the fakest Biden actor of all his Gen-z "fans".

21 year old men want to get drunk and laid on their birthday, not ogle over an 80 year old man.

Those guys get paid a lot of money to shill for the Democratic Party on the internet.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/akewea/a-pr-firm-is-paying-tiktok-influencers-to-promote-liberal-causes-and-hype-democrats-middling-accomplishments
Cobretti
cowboycwr
Cobretti said:

Wait... you mean the climate fear crowd is misrepresenting facts... again??? This is almost as shocking as another global warming/cooling/change prediction NOT happening.
Jack Bauer
Translation: Burbank, CA is open to looters!

Jack Bauer
nein51
I've always been a fan of utopia as well. It's also hilarious that he rightly points out that punishment works when you're 5. The breakdown is when we stop punishing people when they are 5.
Cobretti
Jacques Strap
defund / demoralize... same result

Money quote from the tweet: Police officers learned in 2020 that big city Democrats won't stand up for them against the mob. Now, they're leaving those cities to their fates.

Jack Bauer
Woman who literally faked being Native American lecturing us on stealing Native American's heritage.

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Woman who literally faked being Native American lecturing us on stealing Native American's heritage.

she is a horrid person

But she isnt wrong.. the US govt has always F'd over the Native Americans

Also, she has been there long enough to effect change but hasnt
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

Translation: Burbank, CA is open to looters!

His house should be the first target... and let's see who he calls...
Jack Bauer
***?

Jack Bauer
holy **** - the President of a UNIVERSITY has to explain the First Amendment to their students like they are in 6th grade Civics class!!!

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

holy **** - the President of a UNIVERSITY has to explain the First Amendment to their students like they are in 6th grade Civics class!!!

These are the offspring of the people who elected John Fetterman. Their thinking skills are already shown to be subpar.
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Rileys "Hotdog is a dog" tweet is epic
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
"Ebony Alert"

because some missing people are more important than others. Government really has to make up things to govern.

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

"Ebony Alert"

because some missing people are more important than others. Government really has to make up things to govern.

That would be acceptable only if they adopt as a new name for alerts for missing caucasian females:

FormerFlash
Jack Bauer said:

I worked directly with this woman during my time at the University of Louisville and she is wildly incompetent, yet somehow continues to fail up. She left a wake of destruction during her time as provost at Kansas, nearly crippled Louisville financially, and from what I've heard from sources at Penn State, is quite disliked there already.
Sic Everyone.
Jack Bauer
What an elite scumbag...if you just ignore food, energy bills, housing and transportation - inflation has NO impact on Americans!

Jack Bauer
nein51
I made a pretty good living making charts and graphs. That may be one of the most dishonest charts I've ever seen. Lol

Kudos to whoever put that together. Lies, damned lies and statistics
Jack Bauer
nein51 said:

I made a pretty good living making charts and graphs. That may be one of the most dishonest charts I've ever seen. Lol

Kudos to whoever put that together. Lies, damned lies and statistics

If you remove Sunbelt teams, Pac12 teams, and Big12 teams not in Florida - Baylor is undefeated!!!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.