Culture and Society 2023

68,754 Views | 1157 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Redbrickbear
ShooterTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack Bauer said:

It's as simple as that...

It's not "transphobic"... it's "psycho-phobic".
These people aren't "trans", they are insane! They are crazy, too a whole new level of craziness.

To be honest, it isn't a phobia at all. It isn't a unhealthy it irrational fear. It is very healthy to be fearful of people that are this crazy.
Jack Bauer
This is the article...

This is the author...makes sense.

JXL
Jack Bauer said:

This is the article...

This is the author...makes sense.

That article is so stupid it costs IQ points to read. It's hilarious, though, that the most of the comments - even in The Nation - are also ripping the article.
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
JFC - just bring the Flood again!

Harrison Bergeron
Pedophilia is the end game.

Called it three years ago.

Just wait.
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron said:

Just wait.

Yes, even creepy Jerod admitted it.

Talk to kids about it, normalize it, destigmatize it and then swoop in on them..

Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Just wait.

Yes, even creepyJerod admitted it.

Talk to kids about it, normalize it, destigmatize it and then swoop in on them..

The entire debate about "consent" and mentallly ill is a way to destroy the legap conceipt that there is a concept about "concent." If a 10-year-old can "consent" to get his twig and berriers removed he can "consent' to getting blown my his middle school teacher flying the big gay flag.
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Just wait.

The entire debate about "consent" and mentallly ill is a way to destroy the legap conceipt that there is a concept about "concent." If a 10-year-old can "consent" to get his twig and berriers removed he can "consent' to getting blown my his middle school teacher flying the big gay flag.

Yes, but it will be renamed "Relationship Care" by the Libs.
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Just wait.

Yes, but it will be renamed "Relationship Care" by the Libs.
Of like the traineys they'll argume that not letting kids bone adults will result in child suicide.
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

why all my school age family members dont go to public school..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

Who does she think PAYS for public school (meaning her salary)??

The kids do? A magic unicorn? The money falls out of the sky??
cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

Who does she think PAYS for public school (meaning her salary)??

The kids do? A magic unicorn? The money falls out of the sky??
She (like all libs) don't connect the taxes pays for things and it is from the part of your check withheld. Because they only pay X amount in taxes but the government spends millions, billions, trillions on different programs they do not understand how their small amount of taxes is being spent on that item.

So basically they think money falls out of the sky and the government spends it.

As to her point the parent's rights DO NOT end at the school doors. But she is just repeating the leftist viewpoint of the government knows better than parents.
Redbrickbear
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

Unfortunely millions of Americans do not have the luxury of sending their kids to private school or staying home to educate them.

Public schools must not be allowed to continue to be indoctrination factories for progressive liberalism.

This is the hill the conservatives should be willling to die on....its that important.
4th and Inches
Redbrickbear said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

Unfortunely millions of Americans do not have the luxury of sending their kids to private school or staying home to educate them.

Public schools must not be allowed to continue to be indoctrination factories for progressive liberalism.

This is the hill the conservatives should be willling to die on....its that important.
i dont disagree

we need good community leaders being elected as school board members, we need good people being teachers in the classroom and we need good parents being parents to their kids.

Having a 5 year olds say things like F you, you white B.. is not gonna get or keep quality teachers in that classroom

Having Admin that wont back you up and make you keep bad kids in the classroom is not gonna get or keep quality teachers in that classroom

Having parents that want schools to be free daycares instead of places of learning is not gonna get or keep quality teachers in that classroom.

The whole system is a mess.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
If you don't allow teachers to teach 5th graders about d!ldos and $ex apps and @nal $ex, then you are "erasing LGBT students" or something.

How about you just teach ALL your students and show them equal respect w/o having to go XXX-rated.

I couldn't even post the images of this book w/o this post being blocked for ethical guidelines.

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

If you don't allow teachers to teach 5th graders about d!ldos and $ex apps and @nal $ex, then you are "erasing LGBT students" or something.

How about you just teach ALL your students and show them equal respect w/o having to go XXX-rated.

I couldn't even post the images of this book w/o this post being blocked for ethical guidelines.

This is why there is no rational middle ground with LGBTQ+ and why it is extremely proplematic with schools like Baylor get in bed with LGBTQ+ organizations.

Becuase homosexuality/queerness (vs say race) is fundamentally bound up in sexuality and moral-philosophical ideas about the human body and its purpose.

[Discussions on sex parties and bathhouses.

"How to argue with Christians"

Piss Play is in the vocabulary section.]

That list should be enough of an answer anyone who every asks why Christians and Christian schools can not accept LGBTQ+ clubs or ideology.

Because Christians have a worldview around sexuality that does NOT include and can ever include group sex orgies or piss play.
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

This is why there is no rational middle ground with LGBTQ+ and why it is extremely proplematic with schools like Baylor get in bed with LGBTQ+ organizations.

Becuase homosexuality/queerness (vs say race) is fundamentally bound up in sexuality and moral-philosophical ideas about the human body and its purpose.

That list should be enough of an answer anyone who every asks why Christians and Christian schools can not accept LGBTQ+ clubs or ideology.

Because Christians have a worldview around sexuality that does NOT include and can ever include group sex orgies or piss play.

If i went up to a friend's kid and started talking about this stuff, I would rightly be knocked the F out.
But it's different when a "caring" teacher does it under the guise of inclusion?
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

If i went up to a friend's kid and started talking about this stuff, I would rightly be knocked the F out.
But it's different when a "caring" teacher does it under the guise of inclusion?

Great point.

If you or I (adult male heterosexuals) went up to some kids and started talking about sex positions and engaging in discussions about the fun of group sex parties and possible piss play....the authorities would be called immediately and we would be fired from whatever jobs we had.

And rightfully so.

But its somehow considered completly ok if its a female teacher talking about homoseuxality sex practices if children? WHAT
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Great point.

If you or I (adult male heterosexuals) went up to some kids and started talking about sex positions and engaging in discussions about the fun of group sex parties and possible piss play....the authorities would be called immediately and we would be fired from whatever jobs we had.

And rightfully so.

But its somehow considered completly ok if its a female teacher talking about homoseuxality sex practices if children? WHAT

This is not a "LGBT-themed book", it's a book about $ex...period.
Jack Bauer
Elementary School Principal - "How can I make this all about ME?"

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Elementary School Principal - "How can I make this all about ME?"

In her defense, she is wearing comfortable shoes....
cowboycwr
4th and Inches said:

Redbrickbear said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

i dont disagree

we need good community leaders being elected as school board members, we need good people being teachers in the classroom and we need good parents being parents to their kids.

Having a 5 year olds say things like F you, you white B.. is not gonna get or keep quality teachers in that classroom

Having Admin that wont back you up and make you keep bad kids in the classroom is not gonna get or keep quality teachers in that classroom

Having parents that want schools to be free daycares instead of places of learning is not gonna get or keep quality teachers in that classroom.

The whole system is a mess.
Add in all the ways the courts, federal and state governments mess up the education system with laws about not being able to suspend below a certain grade, maximum number of days a SPED student can be suspended or put in ISS, removing corporal punishment from schools, punishing schools/districts because they have to many boys getting punished or too many students of a specific race, have higher than a 10% SPED population (glad that one is gone) or all the other crazy court rulings or laws that are made that tie schools hands.
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Great point.

And rightfully so.

Book is inappropriate for a school board but appropriate for children....what world are we living on?

whitetrash
This must have been caused by the white supremacists Biden was talking about.

Target CEO: We're seeing 'violent' incidents in our stores, and it's costing us millions

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/target-ceo-were-seeing-violent-incidents-in-our-stores-and-its-costing-us-millions-103002930.html
Wangchung
Remember this for 7 months? All the while decent society couldn't stand closer than 6 feet from each other or go to a restaurant. But sure, JaNuArY sIxTh!

https://www.facebook.com/GrahamAllenOfficial/videos/625349715023322/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Jack Bauer
SF: Drugs, homelessness, crime

SF Mayor: We have established a Drag Laureate Program to solve all our problems

Jack Bauer
nein51
Lol. I refuse to believe smart people can be this stupid.
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Help..call a social worker!

Harrison Bergeron
nein51 said:

That's why I wonder if we face moderately intelligent people manipulated by the authoritarian Marxists, morons who were given power because of their race, sex, or pole smoking preference, or authoritarian Marxists running a master conspiracy to create a new world order.
nein51
Harrison Bergeron said:

nein51 said:

That's why I wonder if we face moderately intelligent people manipulated by the authoritarian Marxists, morons who were given power because of their race, sex, or pole smoking preference, or authoritarian Marxists running a master conspiracy to create a new world order.

I think this is a result of "everyone gets a trophy" culture. Way too many people hellbent on their feelings and not hurting anyone else's feelings to face some very simple realities.

It's a pretty direct result of PC culture as well; how dare we say something that might offend anyone.

And here we are. Programs that definitely won't work. Literally everyone knows they won't work but people are afraid to speak up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.