Culture and Society 2023

68,772 Views | 1157 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Redbrickbear
Jacques Strap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboycwr
But they JUST want to marry who they want......

give it a few more years and the drag issue won't be what they are pushing. It will be the fringe (for now) movements you hear about for MAP (minor attracted person) that extreme left nutjobs around the world have pushed for.
ShooterTX
cowboycwr said:

But they JUST want to marry who they want......

give it a few more years and the drag issue won't be what they are pushing. It will be the fringe (for now) movements you hear about for MAP (minor attracted person) that extreme left nutjobs around the world have pushed for.
"... what slippery slope?"

tried to warn them so many times.
Jack Bauer
#WokeACountryMusicSong

"All My Ex's Changed Their Sexes"

"I got friends in safe spaces"

"He's having my baby"

"Harper Valley CRT"

"Man, is really a woman!"

"Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cisboys."
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

#WokeACountryMusicSong

"He's having my baby"

"Harper Valley CRT"

"Stand By Your Gender-Fluid Person"

"Act Unnaturally"
Jack Bauer
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

#WokeACountryMusicSong

"He's having my baby"

"Harper Valley CRT"

"Stand By Your Gender-Fluid Person"

"Act Unnaturally"

Devil went down to Georgia,,,because it is a Red/MAGA state that oppresses women, LGBT and persons of color.

"I walk the line...to the gender-neutral bathroom"
nein51
Jack Bauer said:

Not an April Fool's Joke, please make it stop..

This stuff stops when it hurts the bottom line. Until then there's no reason to stop. As long as it sells it will continue.
Jack Bauer
Oregon won't let you adopt unless you promise to put your kids on puberty blockers if they ask to do so at any age..

Jack Bauer
Look what is coming to America in 6 months!

Redbrickbear
nein51 said:

Jack Bauer said:

This stuff stops when it hurts the bottom line. Until then there's no reason to stop. As long as it sells it will continue.

ShooterTX
Jack Bauer said:

Look what is coming to America in 6 months!

Remember way back in the day when everyone knew that trans people were mentally ill, and needed professional help? Yeah... it was a long, long time ago... about 10 years ago.
nein51
I just disagree. Bars carry that because you drink it. It's everywhere because people drink it. When the demand for the product dies changes come. But let's be real most people just don't care that much.
ShooterTX
There was a time when men pretending to be women.... was some of the best comedy around.

It's just so funny these days.
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

nein51 said:

Jack Bauer said:

So we either get 300 lbs women or 100 lbs males pretending to be women as female models?

Why is this "person' with no t*ts selling sports bras?
FormerFlash
Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

nein51 said:

Jack Bauer said:

So we either get 300 lbs women or 100 lbs males pretending to be women as female models?

Because everything is stupid.
Sic Everyone.
nein51
Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

nein51 said:

Jack Bauer said:

The funniest thing is that he doesn't come off as woman. Just as the gayest dude ever. Lol
FormerFlash
nein51 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

nein51 said:

Jack Bauer said:

The funniest thing is that he doesn't come off as woman. Just as the gayest dude ever. Lol
If you haven't seen the clip of him on price is right from a few years ago, that's exactly what it his. His gay persona years ago was the exact same as his current woman cosplay character.
Sic Everyone.
Jack Bauer
Ok...NOW we have gone over the line.

Wangchung
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=791584602298570&id=100044605501685
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer said:

Ok...NOW we have gone over the line.

If this woman with size 46DDD knockers wanted to be a man, she would be celebrated.

But wanting to be black is offensive and ridiculous or something.
Jack Bauer
Riley Gaines is hit, chased, and locked in a room for 3 hours for her safety and this is the MSM headline...

Anti-Lia Thomas activist whisked away by police amid protest at SFSU (sfgate.com)

THIS is called kidnapping. What's with the kind discussion? Can you imagine if a group of white people did this to a minority speaker?

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Ladies - do these "women" inspire you?

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

She says that it "needs to appeal to women and men"

This is what I want to ask these executives if I ever meet one...how does embracing transsexuality help appeal to both women and men?

How are average women exactly engaged and turn on by cross dressing men pretending to be women?

How does that build the brand?

How does do cross dressing men actually build the brand with other normal men who find that kind of thing off putting?
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

She says that it "needs to appeal to women and men"

This is what I want to ask these executives if I ever meet one...who does embracing transsexuality help appeal to both women and men?

How are average women exactly engaged and turn on by cross dressing men pretending to be women?

How does that build the brand?

How does do cross dressing men actually build the brand with other normal men who find that kind of thing off putting?

This is exactly the person I would have expected to have been in charge of doing this.

So beer caters to "fratty men". Is that breaking news?

Do we need to cater dress stores, florist shops and jewelry stores away from the traditional female client base now too? *** is going on?

Sam Lowry
Bud Light caters to fratty men for a reason. Who else do they think is going to drink the stuff?
Jack Bauer
There it is, the left being honest. Children do not "belong" to their parents.

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

That has been the no so hidden assumption from progressives since the beginning of the 20th century.

Its one of the main unspoken truths of public education and the Federal Department of Education.....kids don't just belong to their parents....the almighty State has a claim to them.
4th and Inches
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

That has been the no so hidden assumption from progressives since the beginning of the 20th century.

Its one of the main unspoken truths of public education and the Federal Department of Education.....kids don't just belong to their parents....the almighty State has a claim to them.
And next time the kid has a $16,000 bill for a broken arm, the state can pay for it. The state should provide health insurance for their kid. Can I get some child support for raising their kid?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

[...the wolf that spawned today's contractual attitudes. A seven-year-old girl came home from school crying, "Mom, don't I belong to you? Our teacher said today that nobody belongs to anybodychildren don't belong to parents, husbands don't belong to wives. I am yours, aren't I, Mom?" Her mother held her close and whispered, "Of course you're mineand I'm yours, too." The teacher's evil preachment, shared today by many, is that the bonds of kinship and marriage are not valuable ties that bind, but are, instead, sheer bondage. Ours is the age of the waning of belonging.]

"Public Education is a state-controlled factory. Is it any wonder that they are incapable of building a single one that does not look like it could double for a production plant or a prison if the need arose? Educational architecture does the near impossible, it does not break some of the rules of good classical architecture, it breaks all of them."

"The idea that the Federal government should remove male children from their natural families for 8 hours a day, warehouse them in what are essentially tiny prisons lacking in any architectural beauty, have their minds shaped by low paid agents of the State who are overwhelming female, remove any instruction in morally uplifting religion, trade skills, weapons training, or the classics of Western literature... this horrific idea is so tremendously dangerous for our civilization that it's a wonder our ancestors ever fell for it."
WacoKelly83

So the one on the left has fake tata's, but that's ok..lol
nein51
Well the "girl" on the right is an anorexic man. Not shocking he has more than one mental health issue.

It there is a lot of irony in that picture for sure.
4th and Inches
nein51 said:

Well the "girl" on the right is an anorexic man. Not shocking he has more than one mental health issue.

could also be a 90s calvin klien model
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
nein51
4th and Inches said:

nein51 said:

could also be a 90s calvin klien model

Pretty confident none of the 90s Calvin models had dicks. At least not the chicks
Jack Bauer
WacoKelly83 said:

So the one on the left has fake tata's, but that's ok..lol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.