Culture and Society 2023

68,805 Views | 1157 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Redbrickbear
Forest Bueller_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FormerFlash said:

Jack Bauer said:

holy **** - the President of a UNIVERSITY has to explain the First Amendment to their students like they are in 6th grade Civics class!!!

I worked directly with this woman during my time at the University of Louisville and she is wildly incompetent, yet somehow continues to fail up. She left a wake of destruction during her time as provost at Kansas, nearly crippled Louisville financially, and from what I've heard from sources at Penn State, is quite disliked there already.
The wildly incompetent, in these non-production type of positions seem to always fail up.
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

This is total bull, the racist, bigoted progressive movement is really removing the sheeps clothing now.
Jack Bauer
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

This is total bull, the racist, bigoted progressive movement is really removing the sheeps clothing now.
Remember a girl was denied admission to University of Tennessee b/c she said the "N-word" once when she was 15...but cheering for Hamas is a-ok!
muddybrazos
Jack Bauer said:

Free expression unless you're a white male Trump supporter then you are shut down.
Jack Bauer
muddybrazos said:

Jack Bauer said:

Free expression unless you're a white male Trump supporter then you are shut down.

Remember when a Yale teacher said the school shouldn't police Halloween costumes and let the students work it out since they were young adults...and the students said 'violence was being done' on them.

A white kid wearing a sombrero at Halloween is genocide...but Hamas is a-ok.

Jacques Strap
Jack Bauer
Jacques Strap said:

Good thing they arent committing hate speech like saying "men cannot get pregnant"
Jack Bauer
Average New Yorker - I'm taxed to death, there are thousands of illegal migrants in our city and I have to ride the unsafe subway, can my day get any worse?

Jack Bauer
How about F Off?

Jacques Strap
muddybrazos
Jacques Strap said:

I was told by a lying old woman that we have plenty of money for 2 wars.
Jack Bauer
ugh.....GMAFB

Cobretti
Harrison Bergeron
Cobretti said:

Yep another LWNJ living in a dream world that cannot respond when his stupidity is challenged.
Jack Bauer
" And then he said to me - 'Mass migration will ruin the West.' Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!"

Jack Bauer
A person you may not agree with is SOMEWHERE on campus therefore you are free to stay home.

Yes, this will play out well in the real world.

cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

A person you may not agree with is SOMEWHERE on campus therefore you are free to stay home.

Yes, this will play out well in the real world.

The sad thing is that this is becoming more and more common in the real world with people like this running companies and letting employees take days off for reasons like this, especially during big news events like needing a day off due to the George F event even if you lived in Seattle, Austin, LA, Etc.
Cobretti
cowboycwr
Cobretti said:

Good for the bus driver. The police need to arrest people like this.

They also should be charged with hypocrisy as these videos like this always show them with multiple products on them that are made with oil products like their clothes, bags, shoes, etc.
Jack Bauer
Cobretti said:

So he called their bluff, they aren't willing to die for their cause.
nein51
1) people don't belong on the road. Hitting one should be no different than hitting a deer.

2) this won't stop until a few of them really do get run over

3) the futility of leaning back on a bus with 6 people trying to stop it from moving is hilarious given the thing is probably 35,000 unloaded and easily over 50,000 loaded.

4) it is my personally belief that climate protesters are the worst people on this planet.
muddybrazos

This is actually the opposite of the truth. If you ate only red meat you would lower A1C, fasting glucose and increase your insulin sensitivty.
Redbrickbear
muddybrazos said:

This is actually the opposite of the truth. If you ate only red meat you would lower A1C, fasting glucose and increase your insulin sensitivty.

My God the Media is just evil

The best foods you can eat are meat (fish, red meat, chicken), vegetables, eggs, fruit.

And drink lot of water during the day

Whole grains (when you eat a grain, it is quickly converted in the body to a sugar) and processed sugar are the worst for you

Jack Bauer
Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! VS once had MEGAN RAPINOE as an "angel". They reap what they sow!

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! VS once had MEGAN RAPINOE as an "angel". They reap what they sow!

Redbrickbear
nein51
Not sure they had much choice. They are on the verge of bankruptcy. Turns out people don't want tgirl models. They don't want to see size 28 models. VS sells sex and they do that via the illusion that a 50 year old obese man could get an Angel.
Jack Bauer
White women...

Jack Bauer
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

She just learned about it today and is so mad by something she didn't even know was an issue she is shaking??? These are the type of people who do not deserve positions of power or social media accounts.
Redbrickbear
Cobretti said:

That is basically radical Black nationalism in the USA since 1960

Do you hate White people? Yes

Is American systemically racist and a "death trap" for Black people? Yes

Are you planning on leaving for any of the 46 Black majority States in Africa or the 10 Black majority States in the Caribbean-South America region? No
Jack Bauer
cowboycwr said:

Jack Bauer said:

She just learned about it today and is so mad by something she didn't even know was an issue she is shaking??? These are the type of people who do not deserve positions of power or social media accounts.

Its a satire account
Jack Bauer
Welcome to the Real World!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.