Culture and Society 2023

68,792 Views | 1157 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The ultimate mansplaing...

Jack Bauer
https://instagr.am/p/CnZ_8xWqDXw
Jack Bauer
Biological males competing against women are dominating.

Biological females competing against men are failing.

Geez, how could they be?

Transgender male swimmer struggling against new competition after earning All-American honors as female

Quote:

Iszac Henig, a transgender male, joined Yale's men's swimming team after finishing last year as an All-American female swimmer.

Henig has taken hormones for eight months amid his transition, but the senior's times are "about the same as they were at the end of last season," he wrote in an op-ed piece for the New York Times on Thursday.

Henig wrote that during a meet in November among 83 swimmers, he finished in 79th place.
"I wasn't the slowest guy in any of my events, but I'm not as successful in the sport as I was on the women's team," Henig wrote.

The four people to finish behind Henig, according to OutKick, were a swimmer born without a left arm and three others who specialize in the breaststroke.

Several days prior, in a meet against Columbia, Henig finished in 10th out of 11 in the 200-yard
freestyle and 11th out of 12 in the 100-yard free. His 400-yard freestyle relay finished in last place out of five teams, and his swim time was the slowest of all swimmers in that race.
Harrison Bergeron
We've basically adopted "we want to be a society of anti-science regards that believes the Earth is flat."
Jack Bauer
Chapelle Show can't out parody real world California

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

that's not gonna be enough, they could barely afford a condo with an ocean view
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Canada2017
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

that's not gonna be enough, they could barely afford a condo with an ocean view
5 million is not nearly enough .

Each black resident should get at least 10 million in cash.

Each native American should get at least 13 million .

Illegal residents deserve 10 million each .

Asians should get at least 20 million each .

To fund such justice all property owners should be forced to sell their homes back to the state for one dollar .

Corporate taxes should be increased to 90% .
Jack Bauer
Girlx....that's it, please get me off this planet.

Harrison Bergeron
I still am not sure if all these people are fundamentalists or we're living the Abilene Paradox.
Canada2017
6 killed execution style in California from suspected drug cartel hit .

10 month old baby among those murdered .

Step by step ….the new normal .

Step by step the Mexican drug cartels are getting stronger in the US as their soldiers come into our country .

Drug criminals whose entry into the US is masked by the flood of hundreds of thousands of illegals .

But it's all good right ?

We need millions of illegals to cut our lawns and pick onions .
Just give them all a work visa and computers will do the rest .

Insanity .

Harrison Bergeron
Canada2017 said:

6 killed execution style in California from suspected drug cartel hit .

10 month old baby among those murdered .

Step by step ….the new normal .

Step by step the Mexican drug cartels are getting stronger in the US as their soldiers come into our country .

Drug criminals whose entry into the US is masked by the flood of hundreds of thousands of illegals .

But it's all good right ?

We need millions of illegals to cut our lawns and pick onions .
Just give them all a work visa and computers will do the rest .

Insanity .

Not surprising given China Joe and the importance of the Chinese-Cartel partnership in the drug business.
Jack Bauer
Hockey player wants to just play hockey...

Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Unfortunately, by and large Muslims are not good at American sports ... only a devout Muslim(s) can put a stop to this insanity.

I realize the authoritarians like to redefine terms, but respect is not forcing someone to participate in a political theater that has nothing to do with their sport. If the NHL created Pro-Life jerseys there would not be outrage if a player(s) refused to wear them.
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

Unfortunately, by and large Muslims are not good at American sports ... only a devout Muslim(s) can put a stop to this insanity.

I realize the authoritarians like to redefine terms, but respect is not forcing someone to participate in a political theater that has nothing to do with their sport. If the NHL created Pro-Life jerseys there would not be outrage if a player(s) refused to wear them.

I think that if you are a hockey player in the NHL, you should only be required to
1) be really good at hockey
2) stay out of trouble

You are not required to run a charity, virtue signal, support a certain cause, support a certain political position.
Jack Bauer
This left wing analyst literally just told a foreigner to "go back to where you came from".

Jack Bauer

We need gender neutral awards but divided equally between genders..

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

i they had a male artist of year and female artist of year before..

Now gender neutral means just one artist of year award.. saves money on awards trophys.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Harrison Bergeron
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

i they had a male artist of year and female artist of year before..

Now gender neutral means just one artist of year award.. saves money on awards trophys.
This is when I start to think I died and am in Idiocracy.
Jack Bauer
VaeBear
Jack Bauer said:

Hippies
Harrison Bergeron
VaeBear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Hippies
Play at a meeting of S.P.E.C.T.R.E.
Harrison Bergeron
Trainey Agenda > safety of children. From the Daily Wire:

A 14-year-old transgender runaway from Virginia endured a six-month nightmare that saw her twice fall into the hands of sex traffickers, the second time after Baltimore bureaucrats refused to return her to her home state because they accused her adoptive parents of "misgendering" her, according to records reviewed by The Daily Wire.

The child, identified in legal documents as Sage, was adopted by her biological grandmother, Michele Blair, after the death of her father. Long troubled, Sage began identifying as a male named "Draco" and ran away from their rural home in late August of 2021, only to end up on the mean streets of Baltimore, where authorities rescued her from a convicted sex offender, according to records. But instead of returning the child to her grandmother, Maryland officials put her in an inner-city group home. The reason: They thought her adoptive, blood-relative parents didn't seem to sufficiently recognize her transgender identity.

"It is not possible to return the child to that home," Judge Robert B. Kershaw wrote on Sept. 3, 2021, after an impassioned plea from Baltimore Assistant Public Defender Aneesa Khan.

Instead, the judge turned Sage over to the Baltimore City Department of Juvenile Services "for placement in a hardware secure therapeutic facility which makes reasonable accommodation for Respondent's expressed male gender and desire to live as a trans male."

Less than a week after being placed in a foster home, Sage bolted, only to resurface in Texas, where she once again had been trafficked to pedophiles, according to court records. Unlike their counterparts in Maryland, Lone Star officials returned her to her parents, according to an ethics complaint Blair filed against Khan. Khan allegedly told the girl to lie about being abused by her parents, seemingly in order to create a legal precedent allowing statesother than where a teen livesto refuse to return a runaway teen if transgender issues are in play.
Jacques Strap

Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron
Jacques Strap said:

$4T in fascist burning, looting, and murdering is not violence but calling a mentally I'll person with a dick a male is violence.
4th and Inches
They just want to make sure black peoples voices are heard.

Explosives.. Why isnt the FBI working on this like the fake MI kidnapping case? Plenty of real crime to work on..

–Horace

Jack Bauer
95% of Latinos do not use "Latinx" yet it has "divided" their community.

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

What about girlx?
Jack Bauer
Trying to cancel a song made 55 years ago from of the most iconic black female singers in American history??

And WHO are the Nazis again??!!!

Oldbear83
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

What about girlx?
I never thought MotoX would lead to this!
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

In liberal terminology if 90% of people are against a leftist idea and 10% for it...its a divided and contested issue.

example: Latinx

If its a 50-50 split or a 40%-60% split on a certain issue...then the liberal position is actual the only rational one and there is no question or debate anymore.

example: Historic statues, LGBTQ stuff, etc.
Jacques Strap

Fox News Meteorologist Defends Elderly Man From Pack of Vicious Teens, Is Severely Beaten

Adam Klotz, a 37-year-old weatherman on Fox News, came to the defense of an elderly man who was being harassed and burned by a pack of vicious teens and took a savage beating for his trouble.
Klotz estimated the gang numbered seven or eight kids between 15 and 17 years of age. The NYPD quickly nabbed three of them and just as quickly released them to their parents without filing charges.
When asked how the lack of consequences for his assailants made him feel, Klotz said, "I want there to be something done.
On Fox & Friends, Klotz vented his frustration that all the consequences of the assault will fall on him, the victim, who must recover from injuries and pay a deductible out-of-pocket for his hospitalization, while neither the thugs who beat him nor their parents will go to jail or pay a dime.
WacoKelly83

FormerFlash
I must have missed the spokescandy outrage.
Jack Bauer

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.