Culture and Society 2023

68,825 Views | 1157 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Redbrickbear
FormerFlash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good. Throw in people who smell like cigarette smoke too. I don't want to smell any of that crap while I'm trying to eat. Take your nasty habits elsewhere.
Sic Everyone.
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer
"You can't make this **** up, people"

Jack Bauer

Cobretti
Jack Bauer
Cobretti said:

3..2..1... until "That's racist!!"
Jack Bauer
The Megan Rapinoe of Hollywood

WacoKelly83
Hilarious
whitetrash
Cobretti said:

Apparently not a problem at the HEB on Wooded Acres because I just heard Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" on the sound system there.
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron
It's amazing - you know in every one of these videos the crooks are always white.
Jack Bauer
Another 100% off BLM sale in California

Cobretti
muddybrazos
Cobretti said:

There's a convenience store in Dallas over off Audelia and Forest that has been doing this for a few years with a lot of success. I guess homeless and vagrants arent down with Mozart.
KaiBear
Harrison Bergeron said:

It's amazing - you know in every one of these videos the crooks are always white.

Blacks commit a vastly higher percentage of murders, rapes and robberies, compared to their population, than any other ethnic group.

Everyone knows it but the media insists that somehow blacks are entitled to do so.

If the victims complain, the implication is they are deserving of the violence.

Jack Bauer
Jacques Strap

Thee University
Jack Bauer said:

They need to be bean-bagged with shotguns or sprayed with skunk water as they depart. Better yet, some enterprising fellow needs to re-tool those small tags that set off an alarm when they go outside but instead of electronics they need to be loaded with small explosives that blow their hands off or cripple them somehow.

This is only going to get worse until we deal with it. The fact that it is being allowed makes me mourn for our continued decline of our country.

Build more prisons. Right up against the Mexican border of Texas, NM, AZ and CA.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Jack Bauer
Maybe body positivity has gone a bit too far...

ShooterTX
Jack Bauer said:

Maybe body positivity has gone a bit too far...

definitely the cutest rhino that I've ever seen. Pretty amazing that they could almost train it to talk too.
ShooterTX
WacoKelly83
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Weird Al has gone downhill..

Doc Holliday
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

if you are a trans and have negative feelings toward or you wont date cis, you are a Cisphobe.. deal with it!
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

if you are a trans and have negative feelings toward or you wont date cis, you are a Cisphobe.. deal with it!

Imagine telling a gay person they are heterophobic for not sleeping with the opposite sex. It's laughable
Jack Bauer
Groundhog Day: California

Jack Bauer
This world is too stupid for me..

Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron
This thread just confirms that social media is the root of most of our problems because it gives voice to the moronic. Literally the unemployed, worthless idiots spend the most time online and somehow people care what they think.
Jack Bauer
nein51
Harrison Bergeron said:

This thread just confirms that social media is the root of most of our problems because it gives voice to the moronic. Literally the unemployed, worthless idiots spend the most time online and somehow people care what they think.

It gave a voice to everyone. I used to think that was a good thing too. Now I'm convinced that not everyone should have a voice.
Jack Bauer
nein51 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

It gave a voice to everyone. I used to think that was a good thing too. Now I'm convinced that not everyone should have a voice.

I love the ones where people are eating or putting on makeup while waxxing poetic about the latest social justice topic...like we are best friends!
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

Groundhog Day: California

There seems to a be an epidemic of crime being committed against people while they're at the gas pump. Maybe it's time to bring back full service gas pumps

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.