Culture and Society 2023

68,758 Views | 1157 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Facts: In 20 years, people who spent $200k on this degree and end up working in retail will be asking for debt forgiveness.

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Facts: In 20 years, people who spent $200k on this degree and end up working in retail will be asking for debt forgiveness.

20 years? They will be doing that in 4 when they graduate.. completely useless in the real world
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
Excuse me, it's Democract "people with ovaries" Governors.

Your rules, not mine.

whiterock
Jack Bauer said:

Excuse me, it's Democract "people with ovaries" Governors.

Your rules, not mine.

...."chest feeders" with "bonus holes"
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Of course she has a mask on.
VaeBear
Jack Bauer
Next: Chicago sues women for being raped due to their short skirts.

Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
Redbrickbear said:

These are the moronic See You Next Tuesday's we've given the control of the country to.
whitetrash
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer
What could deter shoplifting...

A) a social worker
B) government programs
C) an ass whoopin

cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

Hopefully that is the case. Because right now people like this make more than most on this site as directors of DEI, the college departments that produce these majors, marketing departments (see Bud light), and many other positions that are either useless or they are not qualified for.
cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

What could deter shoplifting...

A) a social worker
B) government programs
C) an ass whoopin

Try that in a small town (community) in real life proving the song is correct and the outcry is made up.
nein51
Too bad being caught on tape beating a shoplifter is a crime, often punishable more harshly than the shoplifting.
KaiBear
ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

A boy likes to play with dolls at age 4.

Maybe he is just experimenting since he is a CHILD, maybe he will be gay, maybe he will grow out of it.

How about we let the kid figure it out before we put him on hormones and start scheduling surgeries, sir.

The US has a major mental health problem, and the trans-movement is just one horrifying example of it.

True, and in many cases illegal narcotics are the cause.

Ask any mental health professional.

Jack Bauer
Donald Trump - "The press is truly the enemy of the people"

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

It's the first issue all summer the NYT hasn't blamed on climate change.
4th and Inches
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

It's the first issue all summer the NYT hasn't blamed on climate change.

dont worry, they will..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

The media has been pulling this kind of stunt for years.

"Rape and sexual assaults are up in Sweden, Denmark, and England....what does this tell us about sexism and misogyny in the Western world?"

Completely leaving out the fact that the data around rape & sexual assaults stated to spike in these countries right after massive migrant re-settlement from Islamic countries.

We are supposed to buy the idea that its native Swedes, Danes, and English running around assaulting women on the street for wearing revealing clothing....and not Somalis, Afghans, and Pakistanis
Malbec
Jack Bauer said:

Next: Chicago sues women for being raped due to their short skirts.

This is due to climate change. If people would just drive EVs nobody would want to steal them.
Jack Bauer
Thank God no white people got involved!!

Jacques Strap
Anti-police activist discovers the consequences of 'dismantling' the police

whitetrash
Jacques Strap said:

Anti-police activist discovers the consequences of 'dismantling' the police

Instant Karma's going to get you
Going to knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're going to be dead

Jack Bauer
Not one, not two but THREE liberal mayor's homes vandalized - despite virtue signaling signs!

nein51
On the one hand it's kind of funny. On the other hand it's sad. I get it; be careful what you wish for you just might get it…but I prefer we not celebrate this sort of criminal act.
Jacques Strap
nein51 said:

On the one hand it's kind of funny. On the other hand it's sad. I get it; be careful what you wish for you just might get it…but I prefer we not celebrate this sort of criminal act.
Agree. I do not want anyone to be a victim of crime. Not posted to celebrate just to acknowledge bad ideas have consequences.
nein51
Jacques Strap said:

nein51 said:

Agree. I do not want anyone to be a victim of crime. Not posted to celebrate just to acknowledge bad ideas have consequences.

Oh yeah comment not directed at you personally just the situation
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
Cobretti said:

Like the USA Today writer who said this about...Dunkirk.

"…the fact that there are only a couple of women and no lead actors of color may rub some the wrong way."
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Cobretti said:

Like the USA Today writer who said this about...Dunkirk.

"…the fact that there are only a couple of women and no lead actors of color may rub some the wrong way."
next war, make sure we send plenty of women and people of color/diversity to the front lines..

Life is too easy if this is what we are complaining about

–Horace

Jack Bauer
It's happening...

Jack Bauer
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

I'll have to dig around in a box in the bottom of my closet to see if I still have my Niketown Portland hat I bought there in 1998 when Portland was still a clean cool place to visit.
Jack Bauer
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

I'll have to dig around in a box in the bottom of my closet to see if I still have my Niketown Portland hat I bought there in 1998 when Portland was still a clean cool place to visit.
Jack Bauer
I expect them to be jailed for minimum 5 years...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.