Portal 2024

93,359 Views | 906 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Brusinbear2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
i think getting a player like Scherr to come back. If he could get Petty to be the 4 with Strack that could be huge as well.
BearTiger
According to Flaujae, she said coaches couldn't put her on Clark full-time because she had 3 fouls. Flaujae could have fouled out. Clark was pushing off as usual and refs allowed her.
Brusinbear2001
But from the start of the game she didn't have that many fouls. They should have started with F
Johnson. Especially when CC is shooting 3's and making them right in HVL who is a smaller defender.
Leonidas
Johnson had one foul in the first half. She picked up her third foul halfway through the 3rd quarter, and her 4th foul with about 3 minutes left in the game.

BearTiger
We aren't the coaches so we don't know the reason early but Flaujae did have 3 quickly. LSU was playing well 1st half, then the fouls were being called quickly. The media didn't report this but Reese rolled her ankle yet again over a stupid camera. She was playing well until she rolled her ankle, then had difficulty jumping and pushing off. Williams previously injured foot wasn't 100%. Van Lith wasn't feeling well, she could barely talk. The team as a whole wasn't healthy. They were missing a lot of shots, layups and mid-range that they usually make. They didn't get any help from the bench.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
BUatbirth
Wouldn't skip over Elle Evans too quick…worth consideration
Easy Money
Dumbest post ever
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottS
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King said:

Good scoring and 3 pt %....might we offer?
Brusinbear2001
i do not think we will do anymore small guards
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottS

If we want all 4, what NIL will that cost? > $1M?
Brusinbear2001
I think you get NIL when you win especially the NIL that matters when you go to the League. So with these players we could become as deep as a team like SC. At SC they play a lot of different bodies and that's what makes them so tough to guard. You do not have to score 20+ points a game to make it in the league you just have to do you role or roles and do then to an elite level. So like said before if they come here we will win and when we win NIL follows.
Brusinbear2001
Ruby is someone we offered in high school but it was late in her process. It was 2021 so Coach Nicki was just getting her name into the recruiting game. But i would say she is a big guard who can create for herself and others on and off the ball. I think thai is a type of player we wanted Denae to be.
Dcheetah
Add the 6'4" F-C from Spain. AWA Fam
Brusinbear2001
she committed?
ScottS
Dcheetah said:

Awa Fam - Player Profile - FIBA.basketball
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Dcheetah said:

To Baylor 2024-2025 roster as a commit?
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
BU71

Good stats but at 5'5" not sure she fits the style we are running now, plus we are well stock in the back court, we are more in need of posts with mobility. defense, and hopefully scoring from the three point line or at least from mid-range.
BearTiger
Awa Fam not a commit, she is still being recruited. I think she is still playing in Europe. I read somewhere she wants to temporarily hold off making decision if wants to come to the US to play BB. Don't know why the delay. But couple schools were already speaking to her, LSU, Louisville, etc.
Brusinbear2001
i will say we are the only coach staff to follow her on any of her socials, i don't know if that is a good sign if she wants to come here.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
That make sense on Awa Fam because after I asked the question that I noticed no commit or anything. At the end of the day she needs to do what's best for her basketball wise whether it is stay in Europe or play college ball.
Easy Money
Very nice Height but that's all .where ever she goes she's going to be sitting for another year .. unless she goes to mid major . 10 thumbs & Bambi gait . At this stage
BearTiger
Fam has already done zoom calls with LSU. Their recruiting guy has followed her. Don't know why she delayed. But I'll see if I can find something on her.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Brusinbear2001
okay i'm not aware of zoom calls i looked it up and he no longer follows her. That's all i have to go off of.
Dcheetah
Not that I know of. Just that she is being recruited.
Would love it if true. She is getting a lot of looks.
Dcheetah
Not that I know of. Just that she is being recruited.
Would love it if true. She is getting a lot of looks. I really liked Ruby last year when she came out.
BearTiger
Maybe LSU guy stopped following her? Don't know. Yes, they did zoom calls with her. Assume she speaks English. Hopefully, Coach N will contact her to see if she is a possibility. She looks like a good one for us.
BUVA
Catarina showed promise her first year-- great speed, but a turnover machine. She had this wide dribble that was easy to knock away. Wish her well. I guess she's using her covid year.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.