Portal 2024

95,674 Views | 911 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Brusinbear2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
i do know coach nicki does not follow her anymore though so hmm who knows.
Wbbfan29
Wow usc will be stacked. They have the #1 recruiting class coming in with 6 freshman.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Apparently there is a rule change that I wasn't aware of. Everyone has to enter transfer portal by May 1.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
12au
CNC followed Dominika Paurova on IG. 6-1 guard from Oregon State. Shot 37% from 3-pt range on just over 1 attempt/game as a freshman. 16.4 mpg
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
I certainly wouldn't mind getting a younger guard who can play. I mean Baylor will lose 4 guards due to no eligibility.
Brusinbear2001
this could be a safety blanket if Ruby is wanting FSU or Tennessee
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Brusinbear2001
Amina to Oregon
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Well at least we know that she is off the table. Time to get Maryam Dauda.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
BearTiger
Do we have Dauda coming for a visit? That would be awesome to have a chance getting her. Vonleh's recent commitment may change Dauda's mind, she will want to start, not sit on the bench.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
I don't know at all if she visited.
Brusinbear2001
the whole Dauda thing started after Vonleh committed some i feel we will get her on campus
Bear3
I agree. I have heard rumors that she is visiting soon.
Brusinbear2001
it just all makes sense she would sure up our post, she would return, she has a relationship with Bella from AAU, She commuted once before even coming to campus now she gets to see all the shiny new things we have to offer!!
BU71
Brusinbear2001 said:

the whole Dauda thing started after Vonleh committed some i feel we will get her on campus
They would be a dynamite pair of posts. Both are good defenders with enough mobility to fit Baylor's style. With those two and the posts we already have we could match up with the vast majority of front lines in the country.
Brusinbear2001
i agree you could even slide Dauda in at the 4 if needed for even more size. why i like about the girl from Oregon State as well is she can feed the post. She learned from doing it with Beers. I think if we can get Dauda and Rubyor Dominika then we are set
LitigiOSO
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King said:

Nicki Collen has followed two forwards that are 6 ft 4 inches tall who would have 2 years of eligibility on Instagram recently. First is Amina Muhammad from Texas. Second is Maryam Dauda from Arkansas.

I also know that Ruby Whitehorn a 5 ft 11 inch guard from Clemson who will have 2 years of eligibility visited Baylor two weeks ago.
Amina to Oregon.
LitigiOSO
B.A. '92, J.D. '95
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Scottdye
Do we know if we will get anymore in the portal? Would be nice to get a 6.4 to add..
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Nicki Collen has followed 1 forward that is 6 ft 4 inches in Maryam Dauda from Arkansas on Instagram. She has 2 years of eligibility remaining.

I also know that Ruby Whitehorn a 5 ft 11 inch guard from Clemson who will have 2 years of eligibility visited Baylor a few weeks ago. Then she didn't visit LSU.

Nicki Collen also has followed Dominika Paurova from Oregon state who is a 6 ft 1 inch guard that has 3 years of eligibility remaining.

Nicki Collen did follow Cameron Williams from Michigan a 6 ft 3 inch forward as a potential grad transfer but that was before Aaronette Vonleh committing to Baylor.

I have to think baylor women's basketball somehow that they add one more forward and one more guard. I can't guarantee anything for sure, but it seems that they want a forward and a guard from the transfer portal.

Anyways let's just be patient.
Polarbear
Just clicked that Ines is from Bulgaria, and Dominika is one year older from Czechia. Wondering if their paths ever crossed in Euro tournaments.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
blairbear
Dominika played at DME Academy in Florida her high school senior year (22-23). Ines played there this year. So paths didn't cross but coaches at DME the same. Nicki might be working that connection.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.