Portal 2024

93,975 Views | 906 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Brusinbear2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
the reason i feel it could be odd is in a press conference Vic compared her to Lyss and she was like it's kinda not even close.
BearTiger
PG Whitehorn is visiting LSU either this weekend or next weekend.
12au
Brusinbear2001 said:

the reason i feel it could be odd is in a press conference Vic compared her to Lyss and she was like it's kinda not even close.
When she pulls up for a midrange jumper it looks similar to Lyss
Brusinbear2001
i'm not saying you are wrong but that could just be an odd thing to say and then want a player
12au
Brusinbear2001 said:

Not sure who you're referring to with "she." FWIW I recall a press conference where CNC said she could see similarities in their game, while acknowledging obvious difference in caliber
Bear3
Either Gaston or post player from Colorado would be good and provide height and much needed help under basket. Both would be one year players.
Brusinbear2001
yeah before that there was a smirk and smile.
BUatbirth
Info around Raegan Beers has been quiet. Interests? Visits?….crickets
…or have I completely missed something?
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
She has a do not contact tag. This is why that it has been very quiet.
BearTiger
I have read somewhere today it looks like Beers of OR State is headed to TCU. Don't remember where I read it. I don't know what's going on at TCU, why players want to go there, other than the head coach was an asst coach at Oregon and a great recruiter.
Dcheetah
They must be offering some serious NIL. If they get Beers you know that is the case.
Polarbear
TCU!
Sedona Prince returns for one more rodeo, and they surround her with excellent shooters up and down the roster in transfers Maddie Scherr and Hailey Van Lith, and returners Conner, Jovanovic, Emma-Nnopu and Roberson.
They went from irrelevant two weeks ago to a Top 20 team with the recent news of Prince, Scherr, and Van LIth joining the 24-25 roster.
FWIW, they had one of the best stories in college BB last year with the open tryouts and the 3 young women who joined the team midseason. Fantastic. Hats off to the coaches and players for adapting.
Shoutout to Baylor's own Andrea Katramados, who joined our transfer depleted and injury depleted roster off the intramural courts in the 2021-2022 season. A grateful salute to you, Andrea, and hope that you are doing well.
BigGameBaylorBear
If TCU wants to go all in with women's basketball NIL that's fine by me, seems like we are going all in with men's
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
BUVA
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
It's not a commit but Ruby Whitehorn who was at Clemson posted this on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C59guRGxFvh/?igsh=MWdjNHZjNXE3azlueg==.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
BearTiger
Whitehorn is going to visit LSU next week. She isn't done yet. She will probably post a pic at LSU next. She posted pic at FSU earlier. Hope all of this will be over soon, transfer portal getting out of hand.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Transfer portal for non grad transfers will end May 1. Players who want to transfer as a graduate student can end any time.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Kaitlyn Chen from Princeton is being followed by Sadie Edwards on instagram, but I am not sure that anything will occur.
Brusinbear2001
seems that Vonleh is on campus she is bowling with the team well seems to be. Her name was on the score board that jana posted.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Dcheetah
Crossing fingers!
Bear3
I really hope we get her ! She is a true post/ center who will fill a crucial need!
Brusinbear2001
we just need one to start the trend of post players believing in the system!!
Wbbfan29
Brusinbear2001
i thought she was out of eligibility
Wbbfan29
Hell I don't know. Just kinda figured since nicki started following her , she landed in Dallas yesterday and looked to be at main event like the girls are. It also looks like her name might be across from arronette's on the bowling play board but slightly cut off. But. It could just be me over analyzing things. Maybe she is out of eligibility.
Brusinbear2001
no i was talking about Yeaney
Wbbfan29
That is who I am talking about.
Brusinbear2001
all i saw was the girl from Colorado not the one from Oregon State who i believe was already in the wnba draft.

I saw the girl from Colorado on the board as a name.
Wbbfan29
She is good friends arronette. Maybe she just accompanied her. I will delete me post.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.