Culture and Society 2022

89,682 Views | 1592 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cowboycwr
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Unbelievable...

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Taylor Lorenz cyberbullies people for a LIVING. She can dish it out but not take it.

nein51
Jack Bauer said:

Unbelievable...

I have no idea who that is but that is entirely believable. The keyboard gives people all sorts of power to say stuff they wouldn't.

Yeah you can log off but the addiction to social media is very real. And if it's your job it's hard to just log off.
Jack Bauer
Canon
Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Sidenote on cat turd, they have written a short sci fii book called rabbit skin that's pretty good.
Jack Bauer
Wow. She.makes Joy Reid look mild

Jack Bauer
They openly admit they want to teach these topics early before the kids can align with cisgender and heteronormative lifestyle.

Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
riflebear
Canon
riflebear said:

He can't be gay. His mom is already ****ing him.
Whiskey Pete
riflebear said:

She's a looney toon. Child services should keep an eye on her
Waco1947
Redfish and my Waco's Response My viewpoint is I think at that age, it's more confusing than it is giving clarity. Confusion is all the more reason to educate.

I doubt that the vast majority of 4th graders care about that or think about it. Kids are thinking about it. They need education - many are experiencing sexual abuse and being made fun of already for perceived g s too young in my opinion and harms more than it helps .I taught Christian human sexuality for 6th grade to 12th grade but there were classes for 4th-5th graders in Methodist curriculum. Parents were and are wanting help because these conversations are so important to healthy attitudes

How many 4th graders commit suicide because of this? Education is an attempt to head off these suicides in the future of these kids lives.

I say it's perverted because there is no reason for sexual/identity discussions or teachings of any type in the 4th grade. If you are the parent of a gender questioning child then your "perversion" ciomment is a slap in their face. You could show more empathy

Middle school/junior high? Sure because that's when it may give some clarity to some. If they are going to be taught that stuff, then that's a more appropriate time.

I don't and didn't teach that it was a perversion in my home. No one is teaching anyone "perversion "rather they are educating kids and recognizing reality. Education would be helpful to you too.

I don't care what anyone does as long as they don't try to push it on me. No one is "pushing it on you.' You still have choice as to enlightenment of yourself and your kids.
My kids were taught the exact same thing. What "exact same thing?"

Don't assume things. Like what?

What's next? Kindergarten? You are aware that you taught your kids about sexuality the day you brought them home from the hospital. Remember how you treated girl babies as opposed to boy babies. I certainly was rougher with my boys in terms of horsing around. I bought "male" oriented toys like trucks.
Waco1947
Waco1947
Waco is nutz.My apologies. I will try to present myself as sane.

Suicide by children under 14 is very, very , very rare. Of course its rare but the lack of understanding by the gop and the culture of the right is setting these kids up down the road.

In a vacuum, 4th graders wouldn't talk about LGBT or sex in general. Do you remember your 4th grade? I coached 3 and 4 graders and overheard their talk. Don't kid yourself. Of course the talk was totally misinformed.

But now that teachers and activist parents have an agenda, they have to start discussing this earlier each school year. Talk to your Sunday School class of teachers and parents and ask them if they have an activist agenda. I would be curious.
Waco1947
Waco1947
Canon said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

When you don't birth a daughter, just transition one of your sons.

I'm convinced that if most parents of 'transgender' kids were simply taken behind a barn and got the dog s h I t kicked out of them for abusing children, there'd be virtually no transgender kids because there'd be no parents grooming their own kids in that way.
I understand what you are saying, but not all parents of trans kids are this way. My best friend in HS is literally the marboro man, in real life, and his daughter started getting sick with anxiety etc. in HS over this issue, and she ended up transitioning when she was around age 21 to a "man". He doesn't understand of couse and I will never understand when this happens, but he loves his child unconditionally, whether he understands or not.

The folks in this story seem flakey, my friend is the least flakey person alive.

Based on available data; interviews, etc., your friend is the exception. I feel terrible for parents who have kids who have been groomed by predators outside the safe haven of the family. All predatory groomers need to get a severe beat down or worse.
Where is your proof of these predators? What makes one a predator -- your opinion? How do you know?
Waco1947
Canon
Waco1947 said:

Canon said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

I'm convinced that if most parents of 'transgender' kids were simply taken behind a barn and got the dog s h I t kicked out of them for abusing children, there'd be virtually no transgender kids because there'd be no parents grooming their own kids in that way.
I understand what you are saying, but not all parents of trans kids are this way. My best friend in HS is literally the marboro man, in real life, and his daughter started getting sick with anxiety etc. in HS over this issue, and she ended up transitioning when she was around age 21 to a "man". He doesn't understand of couse and I will never understand when this happens, but he loves his child unconditionally, whether he understands or not.

The folks in this story seem flakey, my friend is the least flakey person alive.

Based on available data; interviews, etc., your friend is the exception. I feel terrible for parents who have kids who have been groomed by predators outside the safe haven of the family. All predatory groomers need to get a severe beat down or worse.
Where is your proof of these predators? What makes one a predator -- your opinion? How do you know?

Worried you'll get your ass beat, aren't you, groomer.
redfish961
Waco1947 said:

Canon said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Wrote out a response.

Didn't post.

This is a bot.
Cobretti
4th and Inches
Cobretti said:

millionaire problems..
Whiskey Pete
4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

millionaire problems..
Shows you how clueless these people are
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

Suicide by children under 14 is very, very , very rare. Of course its rare but the lack of understanding by the gop and the culture of the right is setting these kids up down the road.

In a vacuum, 4th graders wouldn't talk about LGBT or sex in general. Do you remember your 4th grade? I coached 3 and 4 graders and overheard their talk. Don't kid yourself. Of course the talk was totally misinformed.

But now that teachers and activist parents have an agenda, they have to start discussing this earlier each school year. Talk to your Sunday School class of teachers and parents and ask them if they have an activist agenda. I would be curious.

You're actually trying to compare PUBLIC school with private religious services?
riflebear
Cobretti
Waco1947
Canon said:

Waco1947 said:

Canon said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Worried you'll get your ass beat, aren't you, groomer.
I am waiting for your data.
Waco1947
Waco1947
Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

You're actually trying to compare PUBLIC school with private religious services?
Religious Services? I did not use that term.
Waco1947
Waco1947
redfish961 said:

Waco1947 said:

Canon said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Wrote out a response.

Didn't post.

This is a bot.
Where's your response?
Waco1947
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Religious Services? I did not use that term.

When you said "Sunday School class", I assumed you meant Church. What did you mean?
Jack Bauer
She was fired because this joke was "racist".

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

She was fired because this joke was "racist".

FWIW, Kamala has spent a lot of her career handling "packages"......
nein51
That sucks, it's stupid but it's a great reminder that you don't need Twitter. Just walk away. It would solve so many problems.
Jack Bauer
The Woke Championship.

Keith Olbermann vs Rex Chapman!

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Mayor is Sam's hero

WacoKelly83
The Independent: Fox viewers transformed after watching CNN for 30 days, report finds.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-cnn-partisan-media-study-b2050240.html

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.