Culture and Society 2022

89,686 Views | 1592 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cowboycwr
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Happy Thanksgiving - Liberal Style.

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

#SNOWFLAKE

Our grandfathers would whip a bunch of us.
Jack Bauer
If you "went into teaching" to give a stuffed penguin they/them pronouns, you might be a narcisist.

BusyTarpDuster2017
Jack Bauer
Say it with me...H-E-R-O!!!!!!

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

And then numerous twitter types gently reminded her that VW was founded by Hitler.
4th and Inches
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

And then numerous twitter types gently reminded her that VW was founded by Hitler.
stupid is as stupid does..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
What a (not) shock.

Get woke, go broke.

FormerFlash
Jack Bauer said:

What a (not) shock.

Get woke, go broke.

Is that movie in particular woke or are you just referencing general Disney backlash for other nonsense they've pushed?
Osodecentx
FormerFlash said:

Jack Bauer said:

What a (not) shock.

Get woke, go broke.

Is that movie in particular woke or are you just referencing general Disney backlash for other nonsense they've pushed?
Great question
Harrison Bergeron
FormerFlash said:

Jack Bauer said:

What a (not) shock.

Get woke, go broke.

As I understand teenage butt sex is a big player.
FormerFlash
Harrison Bergeron said:

FormerFlash said:

Jack Bauer said:

What a (not) shock.

Get woke, go broke.

As I understand teenage butt sex is a big player.
Seriously?! In that movie? I know nothing about it other than that it looks terrible.
Jack Bauer
FormerFlash said:

Jack Bauer said:

What a (not) shock.

Get woke, go broke.

FormerFlash
It cracks me up that leftists continue to act like conservatives are anti-interracial marriage. Absolutely no one is triggered by that.
Jack Bauer
FormerFlash said:

It cracks me up that leftists continue to act like conservatives are anti-interracial marriage. Absolutely no one is triggered by that.

The dog is disabled but is the dog non-binary? That is what I base my viewing decisions on.
Cobretti
whitetrash

How dare rich people with idle cash buy all the rich people virtue signaling toys. You peasants aren't doing your share.
cowboycwr
whitetrash said:

How dare rich people with idle cash are buying rich people virtue signaling toys. You peasants aren't doing your share.
One thing that always gets overlooked in this push for EV's is how it would work for renters, poorer people, etc.

Renters often cannot install things like a charging station, alarm system, or other modification to the home. Apartment renters surely can't.
nein51
I had a PoleStar2 the other day as a rental. I liked it. Didn't love it. It's very similar to driving a golf cart. Takes some getting used to. Power is super linear so it feels fast(ish).

However, I couldn't find a place in downtown Miami to charge it. Cost me $35 to fast charge from 68% at the airport before I returned. That was a pain in the ass.
GShack
Jack Bauer said:

What a (not) shock.

Get woke, go broke.

Horrible movie. Weak, confusing plot, but also woke.

Main character is white and marries black woman.

Their mixed son is gay and his crush is brought up throughout the movie.

The dog is 3 legged.

The overall theme is about environment/climate change.

I could go on. They try way too hard and the plot suffers because of it. Don't waste your time.
Harrison Bergeron
GShack said:

Jack Bauer said:

What a (not) shock.

Get woke, go broke.

Horrible movie. Weak, confusing plot, but also woke.

Main character is white and marries black woman.

Their mixed son is gay and his crush is brought up throughout the movie.

The dog is 3 legged.

The overall theme is about environment/climate change.

I could go on. They try way too hard and the plot suffers because of it. Don't waste your time.
They're so out of touch ... they have no idea why a parent would not want to leave a children's movie and have to explain sex to their five-year-old.
Jack Bauer
How is this anything but a mockery of women...

Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

The side of the crazy trainie movement is that it is degrading to both women and gay men. It is misogynistic and homophobic simultaneously.
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

The side of the crazy trainie movement is that it is degrading to both women and gay men. It is misogynistic and homophobic simultaneously.

Any male that is married or has a girlfriend know that women are not this excited about buying tampons. this is some weird fetish or something.

nein51
Hmm. Men don't need women's health products…because, man.

Like duh.
Jack Bauer
nein51 said:

Like duh.
I'm not a biologist but even I can tell you why these two "people" don't need tampons.

What insane person is envious of women having cramps, diarrhea, yeast infections, joint pain and migraine headaches every month and looks at tampons like they are Happy Meal prizes?
nein51
Jack Bauer said:

nein51 said:

Like duh.
I'm not a biologist but even I can tell you why these two "people" don't need tampons.

What insane person is envious of women having cramps, diarrhea, yeast infections, joint pain and migraine headaches every month and looks at tampons like they are Happy Meal prizes?

People with mental health issues.
Jack Bauer
303Bear
nein51 said:

Jack Bauer said:

nein51 said:

Like duh.

People with mental health issues.
Ding ding! My wife has awful periods, debilitating at times, though they have thankfully gotten better as she has aged.

No one in their right mind would want to suffer 2-3 days of what she has gone through every month.
Osodecentx
Jack Bauer said:

Bob Iger Vows To Cut Back To Only 7 LGBT Characters In Every Kid's Movie
BURBANK, CA As part of a new pledge to "quiet down" the company's aggressive push for progressive themes in its content, returning Disney CEO Bob Iger has revealed the entertainment giant will cut back to including only seven LGTB characters in each children's movie.
"This is a significant change of course from our previous policy of introducing a minimum of three dozen gay or trans characters per project," Iger said at Disney's town hall this week. "We'll continue to press forward with our crusade to make every character queer, we'll just do it at a slower pace."
Insider reports indicate the company will proceed with its upcoming animated film The Lion Queen, in which Simba rules the animal kingdom while wearing makeup, false eyelashes, and feather boas. Conversely, Disney is said to be temporarily shelving Marvel's Ex-Men, a reboot of the superhero team featuring a cast made up entirely of post-op gender re-assignment patients.
"Pushing alternative lifestyles and female dominance over men will continue to be a core principle across all of our intellectual properties," said Ima Formerdude, Disney's Chief Woke Agenda Person. "Putting all this stuff in front of as many children as possible is still a priority."
At publishing time, the company was still rumored to be engaging in a debate as to whether or not to move forward with revealing Miss Piggy from The Muppets to be a male pig in drag all along.
https://babylonbee.com/news/bob-iger-vows-to-cut-back-to-only-3-lgbt-characters-in-every-childrens-movie
Cobretti

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.