Culture and Society 2022

89,662 Views | 1592 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cowboycwr
ATL Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

redfish961 said:

nein51 said:

redfish961 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Rawhide said:

Jack Bauer said:

"20 of my 32 4th grade students came out to me...." is a normal statement to this woman.

I don't buy it. 1) Either she is lying or 2) The kids are telling her what she wants to hear or 3) The kids think they are because it's the "in" thing, especially in liberal areas like Austin.

In the end, I'll bet dollars to donuts, a majority of those kids end up being heteros

It's the "IN" thing that gets them extra attention. In the end, 1 or 2 of these kids might be LBGT.
Out of 32, I would guess that number would be zero in most cases.

Statistically they make up about 5-6% of the population so 1-2 out of 32 is probably a good guess.
Honestly, that's amazing to me.

I would have never guessed 5%.

I guess the biggest thing to me is we are talking about 4th graders.

In my mind, that is borderline sick if not outright perverted.

I don't want my 4th grader to be taught, know, or care about any of that stuff.
Kids are talking about anyway. I think they needed clarity on the issues.
The parents of lgbtq kids certainly want the other kids to understand. LGBTQ kids are more likely to commit Suicide in the cohort.
Teach it's a "perversion" at your home but know know that you are demoing LGBTQ kids and creating harm for them. Your kids will wesponize your "perversion" teaching and reject and bully the Lgbtq community.
The rate of suicide for people that felt their gender was different from their biological sex was extremely low prior to society trying to make it acceptable. We treated gender dysphoria with great results.

From a statistical standpoint, the new trans acceptance movement has correlated with more suicides.
This is absolutely true, and the conversation no one wants to have. The internal conflict of one's own psychology and biology is what drives the depression and hopelessness, not some external feeling of non acceptance from society. Gender dysphoria is a real issue, but the trans movement is pulling in lots of people who do not suffer from this disorder, and are choosing a lifestyle that requires an inherent conflict with their natural state, biological and psychological. The lack of acceptance that is driving them to these suicidal extremes is the lack of their own internal acceptance and/or failure to be what they have fixated on becoming. We are complex beings that aren't easily altered from our genetic and evolutionary bases, regardless of what you think modern medicine and culture can or will accommodate.
Waco1947
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

redfish961 said:

nein51 said:

redfish961 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Rawhide said:

Jack Bauer said:

"20 of my 32 4th grade students came out to me...." is a normal statement to this woman.

I don't buy it. 1) Either she is lying or 2) The kids are telling her what she wants to hear or 3) The kids think they are because it's the "in" thing, especially in liberal areas like Austin.

In the end, I'll bet dollars to donuts, a majority of those kids end up being heteros

It's the "IN" thing that gets them extra attention. In the end, 1 or 2 of these kids might be LBGT.

Statistically they make up about 5-6% of the population so 1-2 out of 32 is probably a good guess.

The parents of lgbtq kids certainly want the other kids to understand. LGBTQ kids are more likely to commit Suicide in the cohort.
Teach it's a "perversion" at your home but know know that you are demoing LGBTQ kids and creating harm for them. Your kids will wesponize your "perversion" teaching and reject and bully the Lgbtq community.
The rate of suicide for people that felt their gender was different from their biological sex was extremely low prior to society trying to make it acceptable. We treated gender dysphoria with great results.

From a statistical standpoint, the new trans acceptance movement has correlated with more suicides.
What is your proof? Kids and their parents have struggled and suffered the hostile culture of the GOP and the right.
Consequently it's not new and transgender kids suffered prior to all the coming out. The pain is incredible.
Waco1947
Waco1947
ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

redfish961 said:

nein51 said:

redfish961 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Rawhide said:

Jack Bauer said:

This is absolutely true, and the conversation no one wants to have. The internal conflict of one's own psychology and biology is what drives the depression and hopelessness, not some external feeling of non acceptance from society. Gender dysphoria is a real issue, but the trans movement is pulling in lots of people who do not suffer from this disorder, and are choosing a lifestyle that requires an inherent conflict with their natural state, biological and psychological. The lack of acceptance that is driving them to these suicidal extremes is the lack of their own internal acceptance and/or failure to be what they have fixated on becoming. We are complex beings that aren't easily altered from our genetic and evolutionary bases, regardless of what you think modern medicine and culture can or will accommodate.
"Pulling in lots of People?" What does that even mean "pulling in?"
A kid would knowingly want to enter the hostile, disapproving culture of the GOP and be berated and demonized seems incredibly disingenuous of the GOP.
Waco1947
redfish961
Waco1947 said:

redfish961 said:

nein51 said:

redfish961 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Rawhide said:

Jack Bauer said:

My viewpoint is I think at that age, it's more confusing than it is giving clarity.

I doubt that the vast majority of 4th graders care about that or think about it.

I doubt many 4th graders are sexually active.

It's too young in my opinion and harms more than it helps.

How many 4th graders commit suicide because of this?

I say it's perverted because there is no reason for sexual/identity discussions or teachings of any type in the 4th grade.

Middle school/junior high? Sure because that's when it may give some clarity to some. If they are going to be taught that stuff, then that's a more appropriate time.

I don't and didn't teach that it was a perversion in my home. I don't care what anyone does as long as they don't try to push it on me. My kids were taught the exact same thing.

Don't assume things.

What's next? Kindergarten?
cowboycwr
Waco1947 said:

redfish961 said:

nein51 said:

redfish961 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Rawhide said:

Jack Bauer said:

This barely makes any sense and the parts that do are false.

The vast majority of the entire world knows that murder is wrong... but does the vast majority of the world go out and bully murderers?

No.
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

redfish961 said:

nein51 said:

redfish961 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Rawhide said:

Jack Bauer said:

What is your proof? Kids and their parents have struggled and suffered the hostile culture of the GOP and the right.
Consequently it's not new and transgender kids suffered prior to all the coming out. The pain is incredible.
Where's your proof that it stems from non acceptance from society, specifically the culture of the GOP and right?
Jack Bauer
redfish961 said:

Waco1947 said:

redfish961 said:

nein51 said:

redfish961 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Rawhide said:

Jack Bauer said:

My viewpoint is I think at that age, it's more confusing than it is giving clarity.

I doubt that the vast majority of 4th graders care about that or think about it.

I doubt many 4th graders are sexually active.

It's too young in my opinion and harms more than it helps.

How many 4th graders commit suicide because of this?

I say it's perverted because there is no reason for sexual/identity discussions or teachings of any type in the 4th grade.

Middle school/junior high? Sure because that's when it may give some clarity to some. If they are going to be taught that stuff, then that's a more appropriate time.

I don't and didn't teach that it was a perversion in my home. I don't care what anyone does as long as they don't try to push it on me. My kids were taught the exact same thing.

Don't assume things.

What's next? Kindergarten?

Waco is nutz.

Suicide by children under 14 is very, very , very rare.

In a vacuum, 4th graders wouldn't talk about LGBT or sex in general.

But now that teachers and activist parents have an agenda, they have to start discussing this earlier each school year.
Jack Bauer
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

redfish961 said:

nein51 said:

redfish961 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Rawhide said:

Jack Bauer said:

Where's your proof that it stems from non acceptance from society, specifically the culture of the GOP and right?

Waco has no foresight or compassion for the kids who DE-transition.

You know, the kids who thought at 14 they wanted to be a boy so parents and counselors pump them full of testosterone and remove their breasts. Then when they are 18 and regret it, there's no going back.
The vast majority of kids express how surprised at how easy and quickly it was to medically transition.

THAT is truly heartbreaking.
Jack Bauer
"The onslaught of anti-transgender state laws attacking you and your families is simply wrong," Biden said in the video. "This administration is standing up for you against all these hateful bills. And we're committed to advancing transgender equality in the classroom, on the playing field, at work, in our military and our housing and health care systems."

Jack Bauer
I wonder if Waco47, Disney or Nickelodeon will 'showcase' these stories?

ATL Bear
Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

redfish961 said:

nein51 said:

redfish961 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Rawhide said:

Jack Bauer said:

"Pulling in lots of People?" What does that even mean "pulling in?"
A kid would knowingly want to enter the hostile, disapproving culture of the GOP and be berated and demonized seems incredibly disingenuous of the GOP.
When you want to have a rational conversation, let me know. Right now you're just wanting to smear the GOP.
303Bear
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

redfish961 said:

nein51 said:

redfish961 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Rawhide said:

Jack Bauer said:

The world has never been more accepting as a whole of homosexuality, gender-dysphoria, queerness and "insert chosen lifestyle here", yet the non-acceptance is the problem... There is a logical (and actual) disconnect here.
BearFan33
Not supporting the indoctrination of your children into a gay, transgender, pansexual or nontraditional lifestyle doesn't mean you don't support LGBT people. You simply don't support the lunatic fringe of their activist class.
Sam Lowry
Waco1947 said:

redfish961 said:

nein51 said:

redfish961 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Rawhide said:

Jack Bauer said:

You aren't supposed to bully Christians, Muslims, or atheists, either. Yet plenty of kids get religious or anti-religious messages at home. Are public schools supposed to remedy that by teaching elementary students which beliefs are right and wrong? That's propaganda, not equality.

If you don't want bullying, just don't allow bullying. It's none of your damn business what parents teach their kids.
redfish961
Sam Lowry said:

Waco1947 said:

redfish961 said:

nein51 said:

redfish961 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Rawhide said:

Jack Bauer said:

You aren't supposed to bully Christians, Muslims, or atheists, either. Yet plenty of kids get religious or anti-religious messages at home. Are public schools supposed to remedy that by teaching elementary students which beliefs are right and wrong? That's propaganda, not equality.

If you don't want bullying, just don't allow bullying. It's none of your damn business what parents teach their kids.
Public schools are supposed to teach basic skills...Read, write, and arithmetic.

You can add in electives such as life skills (which I think should be of ultimate importance), languages, sports, music, and other things.

I don't want my taxes going towards things that do nothing but add confusion to very young minds.

BTW, I'm agreeing with you, I just said it weird.
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
My God - the drama.

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

My God - the drama.

my spouse is a teacher.. they dont speak about our home life with the children. They speak about school work and inspiring the children.

The children dont give a sh.. about our home life. They care about seeing their friends and getting a passing grade/avoiding being sent to office
Jack Bauer
When you don't birth a daughter, just transition one of your sons.

Canon
Jack Bauer said:

I'm convinced that if most parents of 'transgender' kids were simply taken behind a barn and got the dog s h I t kicked out of them for abusing children, there'd be virtually no transgender kids because there'd be no parents grooming their own kids in that way.
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
GrowlTowel
ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

"as the mother [of] one transgender child and one pansexual child,"....this is NOT normal!

Again, these genetic origins…

That it needs to be arrested for child abuse.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
riflebear
Grandmas teaching masturbation to her grandkid at 9? Seems normal

Jack Bauer
I think Brian Stelter has this in the 'oversized' bag..

Minions (hackmadness.org)

THE FINAL FOUR

vs

vs
Cobretti
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

My God - the drama.

Why in hell would any first grade teacher "talk about their marriage" to a little 6 year old.

Sociopathic narcissist.

1st thru 12th grade I never had a single teacher talking about their marriage to me, I would
have ignored them if they had. None of my business.
Jack Bauer
The WOKE Final Four

Rex Chapman vs. Dan "Woke" Wolken

Keith Olbermann vs. Darren "Karen" Rovell

---------------------

Jack Bauer
Forest Bueller_bf
Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

I'm convinced that if most parents of 'transgender' kids were simply taken behind a barn and got the dog s h I t kicked out of them for abusing children, there'd be virtually no transgender kids because there'd be no parents grooming their own kids in that way.
I understand what you are saying, but not all parents of trans kids are this way. My best friend in HS is literally the marboro man, in real life, and his daughter started getting sick with anxiety etc. in HS over this issue, and she ended up transitioning when she was around age 21 to a "man". He doesn't understand of couse and I will never understand when this happens, but he loves his child unconditionally, whether he understands or not.

The folks in this story seem flakey, my friend is the least flakey person alive.
Canon
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

I understand what you are saying, but not all parents of trans kids are this way. My best friend in HS is literally the marboro man, in real life, and his daughter started getting sick with anxiety etc. in HS over this issue, and she ended up transitioning when she was around age 21 to a "man". He doesn't understand of couse and I will never understand when this happens, but he loves his child unconditionally, whether he understands or not.

The folks in this story seem flakey, my friend is the least flakey person alive.

Based on available data; interviews, etc., your friend is the exception. I feel terrible for parents who have kids who have been groomed by predators outside the safe haven of the family. All predatory groomers need to get a severe beat down or worse.
Jack Bauer
Unbelievable...

Canon
Jack Bauer said:

Unbelievable...

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Unbelievable...

turn off your computer, log out of social media.. problem solved!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.