Culture and Society 2022

89,522 Views | 1592 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cowboycwr
GrowlTowel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaylorOkie said:

Is it really a choice if you never have to choose?

Anit nobody tapping that.
Jack Bauer
GrowlTowel said:

BaylorOkie said:

The guy in the front row wishing he had gone to a Nickleback concert instead...
Jack Bauer
GrowlTowel said:

BaylorOkie said:

That's like me rejecting sex from JLo
..it was never an option..
Harrison Bergeron
Can anyone justify the creepy obsession with taking little children to drag shows? It's become an obsession and it's just creepy.
Harrison Bergeron
GrowlTowel said:

BaylorOkie said:

Don't think she'll ever need to murder her child.
nein51
Harrison Bergeron said:

Can anyone justify the creepy obsession with taking little children to drag shows? It's become an obsession and it's just creepy.
Can you justify it? Probably not. I think I can explain it though. It's an attempt to seem progressive. "See how little I care about sex, this is no big deal".

I am what you might describe as "morally flexible" but I think it's pretty easy to draw the line, for me, between "I want to go to the strip club" and "my 14 year old should come with me". These people are having trouble drawing that line. It's parenting chicken, IMO. Im so cool and so progressive that I dont care if my kid sees men dressed as women shaking their ass, no one is getting hurt, everyone is clothed...I *think* is how they justify it.
Jack Bauer
nein51 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Can you justify it? Probably not. I think I can explain it though. It's an attempt to seem progressive. "See how little I care about sex, this is no big deal".

I am what you might describe as "morally flexible" but I think it's pretty easy to draw the line, for me, between "I want to go to the strip club" and "my 14 year old should come with me". These people are having trouble drawing that line. It's parenting chicken, IMO. Im so cool and so progressive that I dont care if my kid sees men dressed as women shaking their ass, no one is getting hurt, everyone is clothed...I *think* is how they justify it.

They will equate it to seeing NFL cheerleaders or Hooters waitresses. It's all the same in their mind to justify it.
Cobretti
whitetrash
Cobretti said:

Harrison Bergeron
nein51 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Probably. The drag queen obsession is not helping reduce the temperature of concerned parents. This is what many Democrats can't seem to figure out. I do not think the average person objects to having age-appropriate discussions about homosexuality with children or teens, but when you want to expose kids to strip shows it's just creepy. There is a lot more going on there than sharing the reality of the world. It's basically sexually exploiting children for adult perverts, which I cannot believe is not universally objectionable.

I know they're probably scared of the lynch mobs too, but I think if the silent majority of normal folks would take a stand against this type of perversion it would build a bridge and assuage a lot of concerns. I'm pretty sure the average stripper would not think it is appropriate to have a strip show at an elementary school or bring you kids to Two Minnies for happy hour ... where are the drag queens publicly condemning the pedophila.
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron said:

nein51 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Probably. The drag queen obsession is not helping reduce the temperature of concerned parents. This is what many Democrats can't seem to figure out. I do not think the average person objects to having age-appropriate discussions about homosexuality with children or teens, but when you want to expose kids to strip shows it's just creepy. There is a lot more going on there than sharing the reality of the world. It's basically sexually exploiting children for adult perverts, which I cannot believe is not universally objectionable.

I know they're probably scared of the lynch mobs too, but I think if the silent majority of normal folks would take a stand against this type of perversion it would build a bridge and assuage a lot of concerns. I'm pretty sure the average stripper would not think it is appropriate to have a strip show at an elementary school or bring you kids to Two Minnies for happy hour ... where are the drag queens publicly condemning the pedophila.

Here is a drag queen who clearly states that draq queens are NOT FOR KIDS
This should really get more attention.

Cobretti
4th and Inches
The AP writers are seriously good.. getting an interview with a lady who died 2 years ago.. lazy journalist frauds!
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Cobretti
nein51
They are a POS. There's a ton of video from Hawaii where charges were dropped. Just a POS of a person. No idea about the newest round of BS with "them" but "they" look like a real sh8tty human.
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
Grown people triggered by <checks notes> receiving generic e-mails about holidays.

GrowlTowel
Jack Bauer said:

Grown people triggered by <checks notes> receiving generic e-mails about holidays.

The simple fact is that these "people" are who they are because they lacked a father or hate their father. As such, celebrating Father's Day is a natural trigger to their identity as a freak.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Jack Bauer
BaylorOkie
"People who menstruate"
whitetrash
BaylorOkie said:

"People who menstruate"

But how come it's still "feminine care"?
4th and Inches
whitetrash said:

BaylorOkie said:

"People who menstruate"

But how come it's still "feminine care"?
because nobody told them to be offended by that term yet
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

And this is one of those "shortages" that just makes no sense. Women are not having more periods. They are not lasting longer. Production has not slowed down or stopped. So why are there shortages?

It is sort of like the baby formula "shortage". One company had a recall from one of their plants. They fixed the issue and started production back up. And yet EVERY brand has shortages. Just makes no sense.
Cobretti
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
Cobretti said:

To be replaced with a draq queen to be less offensive...
Cobretti

"It used to be that you would just die, with this you die while being crushed," another Reddit user wrote. "Another comment mentioned being farted on, so die while being crushed and farted on. Imagine not dying at first, you have to smell it, your last smell. There are worse ways to die, but there are better ways too."
Jack Bauer
The Rosa Parks of Tik Tok stands up against <checks notes> women meeting at a restaurant.

Jack Bauer
Oh man, they're on to us...

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Oh man, they're on to us...

https://www.sierraclub.org/outdoors/2016/12/unbearable-whiteness-hiking-and-how-solve-it
4th and Inches
USA Today is a fact check partner for Facebook and maybe even Twitter.

They just got busted produce fabricated news. Literally fake. Made up. Complete disinformation. Retracting a couple dozen articles found to be fake..

–Horace

Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Harrison Bergeron
Cobretti said:

Refreshing. Sounds much like the relationship between Scalia and Ginsburg. It is a shame more people can behave similarly.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.