Culture and Society 2022

89,681 Views | 1592 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cowboycwr
nein51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Harrison Bergeron said:

Robert Wilson said:

How in the hell is this not recognized as a bad / insecure phase or a temporary psychological problem to work through rather than an opportunity to permanently mutilate your body?

Our society has truly lost its mind.
Because T'Racism + Special Interest is the most powerful force in American Idiocracy right now. It is simple - if a kid came to anyone and said "I want to amputate my left arm, would would have her committed."
That's a thing too if you can believe that. People wanting to become amputees.

Robert Wilson
nein51 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Robert Wilson said:

How in the hell is this not recognized as a bad / insecure phase or a temporary psychological problem to work through rather than an opportunity to permanently mutilate your body?

Because T'Racism + Special Interest is the most powerful force in American Idiocracy right now. It is simple - if a kid came to anyone and said "I want to amputate my left arm, would would have her committed."

I'm not lining up to amputate anything, but if choosing between my left arm and my dick, I'm going to have to work on shooting guns one handed.
Jack Bauer
nein51 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Robert Wilson said:

Don't we need limb removal affirming care?
nein51
Lol. No doubt!
Harrison Bergeron
I realize we historically inappropriately stigmatized mental illness but I think we skipped a few steps and went right to normalizing it.
Jack Bauer
Absolutely narcistic nutcase...

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

They are always very interested in children....and in getting children into situation where they are alone with an authority figure, other than their natural parents, pushing hostile ideology.
OsoCoreyell
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

They are always very interested in children....and in getting children into situation where they are alone with an authority figure, other than their natural parents, pushing hostile ideology.
I would sue the living crap out of that fool.
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

and? My niece came out as a mermaid princess ninja this week

Kids are kids, quit labeling them..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
ATL Bear
Remember, they just wanted to be free to love who they want to.
Robert Wilson
ATL Bear said:

I remember thinking that slippery slope argument was way too strenuous at the time. I mean, who would want to be gay if they had a choice? Boy was I wrong. Now being gay is just pass. You are not cool, edgy and victimized unless you change genders like socks.
Jack Bauer

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

In his (hers?) (it's?) defense, 10 of the 15 on the chart are actual words.
Harrison Bergeron
At the end of the day, it is really messed up that supposed adults need children to affirm the deviances and sexual proclivities.
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron said:

At the end of the day, it is really messed up that supposed adults need children to affirm the deviances and sexual proclivities.

Creepy as *****
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
Gold!!! Why is it a man's fault that women don't watch women's sports?

Jack Bauer
This woman is sick.

Doc Holliday
I think with extreme US federal debt, we could face something similar to this in our lifetimes at some point.

Democrats are begging to make this a reality.

Cobretti

Jack Bauer
What a disgrace.

https://instagr.am/p/CgP7ebCOEqc
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Groomer gonna groom.

And of course the school authorities do nothing.
Jack Bauer
If you are wondering what kind of people are protesting Dave Chapelle, causing First Avenue Comedy Club to cancel his show, here you go. Are these the people we want leading the next generation?

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

kept secret from unsafe adults?

Remember when adults asking young kids to keep secrets from parents was a big red flag?!!

*** is wrong with people?!

–Horace

Whiskey Pete
Some idiot posted this on a comment on a tweet: LGBTQIA2SFM+

And it keeps growing.

Why don't they just speed it up and just go ahead and add the rest:

LGBTQIA2SFM+ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ012346789!@#$%^&*(*()+_}{[]:"';<>.,?
4th and Inches
Rawhide said:

Some idiot posted this on a comment on a tweet: LGBTQIA2SFM+

And it keeps growing.

Why don't they just speed it up and just go ahead and add the rest:

LGBTQIA2SFM+ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ012346789!@#$%^&*(*()+_}{[]:"';<>.,?

"lean on the keyboard lady" Bill Burr

–Horace

ATL Bear
At some point, society at large has to begin rejecting this movement. The profound negative impact it will have on social bonds, women's opportunities, and our sexual dynamics as a nation is incalculable. This is as anti-science, anti-logic, and anti-reason as you can get.
Forest Bueller_bf
ATL Bear said:

Yea, that was total bull*****
Forest Bueller_bf
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

Remember when adults asking young kids to keep secrets from parents was a big red flag?!!

The only unsafe adult is the pervert worrying second graders with anything more than reading, writing, arithmetic and PE.

These folks need to be fired on the spot.
Jack Bauer
Forest Bueller_bf said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

The only unsafe adult is the pervert worrying second graders with anything more than reading, writing, arithmetic and PE.

These folks need to be fired on the spot.

Shocking - 2nd graders had no problem with it??

You can also convince 2nd graders there is a man at the North Pole that brings them presents and there is a tooth fairy that puts money under their pillow.

The difference is they grow out of their innocence without emotional damage or permanently changing their body.
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

A little reality added to this skit, in 2018-19 the last year before no covid interference.

NBA average attendance 17,189 Average ticket price. $89 Per game average Revenue $1,529,821

WNBA average attendance 2,550 Average ticket price $17.42 Per game average Revenue $44,421

Of course you can get WNBA tickets for free often, and their number are likely inflated, so the
revenue is likely even less.

Without massive subsidation WNBA would not exist. They need to get over themselves.
cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

This is such good truth. So many of these feminists don't care about the WNBA, have never been to a game, etc. but are now wanting to talk about the pay issue and the Griner situation.

If they really cared those games would be packed every night and they would be fighting to stop males from taking over women's sports.
ATL Bear
Absolute Bizzaro world.
Jack Bauer
cowboycwr said:

Jack Bauer said:

This is such good truth. So many of these feminists don't care about the WNBA, have never been to a game, etc. but are now wanting to talk about the pay issue and the Griner situation.

If they really cared those games would be packed every night and they would be fighting to stop males from taking over women's sports.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.