Culture and Society 2022

89,386 Views | 1592 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cowboycwr
whitetrash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WacoKelly83 said:

The Independent: Fox viewers transformed after watching CNN for 30 days, report finds.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-cnn-partisan-media-study-b2050240.html
GrowlTowel
WacoKelly83 said:

The Independent: Fox viewers transformed after watching CNN for 30 days, report finds.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-cnn-partisan-media-study-b2050240.html

Watching state sponsored propaganda has a way of changing people. Chanting the same slogans over and over again . . .

Mostly peaceful protests

Pandemic of the un-vaxed

Children in cages

Gender is a social construct

Hunter Biden's lap top is Russian disinformation

If you watch CNN, all the ridiculous assertions above become real in your mind. Amazing.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Sam Lowry
Jack Bauer said:

Mayor is Sam's hero

My heroes are the brave men and women who actually read past the headline…wherever they may be.
Waco1947
Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco is nutz.My apologies. I will try to present myself as sane.

Suicide by children under 14 is very, very , very rare. Of course its rare but the lack of understanding by the gop and the culture of the right is setting these kids up down the road.

In a vacuum, 4th graders wouldn't talk about LGBT or sex in general. Do you remember your 4th grade? I coached 3 and 4 graders and overheard their talk. Don't kid yourself. Of course the talk was totally misinformed.

But now that teachers and activist parents have an agenda, they have to start discussing this earlier each school year. Talk to your Sunday School class of teachers and parents and ask them if they have an activist agenda. I would be curious.

You're actually trying to compare PUBLIC school with private religious services?
Religious Services? I did not use that term.

When you said "Sunday School class", I assumed you meant Church. What did you mean?
I don't I said Sunday School class either but if I did then my apologies.
What I was referencing was Seminars on Christian Human Sexuality which my wife I taught on Weekends.
The parents knew we were presenting a Christian response to our sexuality. The parents were required to come at the beginning of the seminar so that they would what we were teaching.
We started as low as 6th graders all the way to seniors in high school.
Waco1947
Canon
Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Suicide by children under 14 is very, very , very rare. Of course its rare but the lack of understanding by the gop and the culture of the right is setting these kids up down the road.

In a vacuum, 4th graders wouldn't talk about LGBT or sex in general. Do you remember your 4th grade? I coached 3 and 4 graders and overheard their talk. Don't kid yourself. Of course the talk was totally misinformed.

But now that teachers and activist parents have an agenda, they have to start discussing this earlier each school year. Talk to your Sunday School class of teachers and parents and ask them if they have an activist agenda. I would be curious.

You're actually trying to compare PUBLIC school with private religious services?

When you said "Sunday School class", I assumed you meant Church. What did you mean?
What I was referencing was Seminars on Christian Human Sexuality which my wife I taught on Weekends.
The parents knew we were presenting a Christian response to our sexuality. The parents were required to come at the beginning of the seminar so that they would what we were teaching.

Ok, Groomer.
nein51
WacoKelly83 said:

I don't think that shocking in any way. What it means is that the media is doing exactly what they hope to do which is shape society. If just 30 days of watching opposing view points can shift your views then their job is to get you to switch networks.

People are overwhelmingly less than intelligent, inherently biased, incredibly stubborn…but absolutely prone to believing what they see on TV.
Whiskey Pete
WacoKelly83 said:

lol, that's funny. I saw some report a couple of years ago that said people were transformed after 30 days of simply not watching CNN.

The results were amazing. After only 7 hours of not watching CNN, viewers were showing signs of increased brain activity, after 12 hours they started asking questions.

Once the 30 days of no CNN were completed, viewers realized that Jussie Smollet was a fraud, there was no Russian collusion, Trump never told anyone to drink bleach, those blinged out Amazon masks never did a thing, and Biden is a complete idiot.
FormerFlash
Jack Bauer said:

So much for being born gay or straight, I guess.
Whiskey Pete
FormerFlash said:

Jack Bauer said:

So much for being born gay or straight, I guess.
Woman married to a woman trying to groom her kids to be homosexual. Yeah, okay.

Funny thing, if she believes that parents are raising their kids to be straight and she feels that's wrong, then how is it not wrong to raise her kids to be homos?
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

I have said it since your Butt Sex on the Mount sermon but allow me to say it again, you are truly evil. You purposely push people off the path to salvation and take joy in doing so.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Wow, so the parents sent their kids to church and you presented a Christian response.

If they sent their kids to Synagogue, they would expect a Jewish response.

If they sent their kids to a mosque, they would expect a Muslim response.

What a concept - parents voluntarily send their kids to locations with specific purposes.

When I send my kid to...PUBLIC SCHOOL...I expect them to be educated on math, reading, writing, history, PE, science. And that's it!
Cobretti
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
Cobretti said:

And then the munchkin went back to Oz.
Jack Bauer
Battle of the Titans!!!!!!!!!!

Waco1947
Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Wow, so the parents sent their kids to church and you presented a Christian response.

What a concept - parents voluntarily send their kids to locations with specific purposes.

When I send my kid to...PUBLIC SCHOOL...I expect them to be educated on math, reading, writing, history, PE, science. And that's it!
You asked and I answered about Church and how it works and you answer with snark. I expect better
Waco1947
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

You asked and I answered about Church and how it works and you answer with snark. I expect better

I expect better from you...actually, I don't.
Waco1947
Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

My apologies. My comment was also snark. More correctly I was condescending Again my apologies

Waco1947
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

I guess every Sunday they're singing "Camptown Ladies" instead.

Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

My apologies. My comment was also snark. More correctly I was condescending Again my apologies

So easy with your 'apologies'......so common in their occurrence .

Meaningless platitudes .

Hope your nurses give you a triple dose of laxatives for the balance of the month .
Jack Bauer
Cobretti
4th and Inches
Cobretti said:

it would be ironic if he got covid..
Cobretti
Cobretti
ATL Bear
Jack Bauer said:

Can I complain about the Cracker part?
cowboycwr
Cobretti said:

LOL.

So now that it can no longer be called disinformation it just has changed to being "not relevant"

What a disgrace she and the other media members are that think like this.
Cobretti
cowboycwr
Cobretti said:

Putting aside all the arguing on the shot, its effectiveness, etc.

I just can't imagine that getting 90 shots of ANY vaccine (or basically any other shot) would be healthy and not have some sort of negative effects.
cowboycwr
Cobretti said:

He can't answer the question so he goes off on a tangent about the outlets working together in one rare instance and him personally.
Cobretti
nein51
LP people aren't technically allowed to stop them in any state that I'm aware of. They can and will use cameras that are literally all over the store to identify them and turn that over to the police. Stopping criminals in a big box is on their list of no-no's.

Source: former WalMart regional LP manager (among many other careers) but I just call him dad.
whitetrash
Cobretti said:

The thief was sagging enough that he could have been stopped if the guy had just yanked his pants to his ankles.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.