Culture and Society 2022

89,630 Views | 1592 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cowboycwr
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday
I have a weird feeling that something big is going to happen on Friday 11/18.
Jack Bauer
From the same crowd who says you HAVE to believe that Lizzo is beautiful and healthy.

Ana was probably eating a Big Mac while tweeting this to console her bitterness.

FormerFlash
What a weird tweet. It isn't even particularly clever or funny. I saw a dem poster on twitter attacking Kari Lake's looks as well. He got ratioed pretty good but it's just a weird political reality that the same people who supposedly uplift women and encourage their empowerment (even in delusional ways like with Lizzo) have no problem using shallow attacks on looks/weight/dress to tear down those they disagree with on policy.
Sic Everyone.
Jack Bauer
FormerFlash said:

What a weird tweet. It isn't even particularly clever or funny. I saw a dem poster on twitter attacking Kari Lake's looks as well. He got ratioed pretty good but it's just a weird political reality that the same people who supposedly uplift women and encourage their empowerment (even in delusional ways like with Lizzo) have no problem using shallow attacks on looks/weight/dress to tear down those they disagree with on policy.
Of all the things you could attack the Trump family on, looks is really last on the list.
And to think you are clever for dunking on someone's wedding photos...???

Yes, the personal attacks on Lauren Boebert, Kira Lake, MTG, etc just shows feminists hypocrisy and/or bitterness.
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

FormerFlash said:

Of all the things you could attack the Trump family on, looks is really last on the list.
And to think you are clever for dunking on someone's wedding photos...???

Yes, the personal attacks on Lauren Boebert, Kira Lake, MTG, etc just shows feminists hypocrisy and/or bitterness.
That's always been the case. The Left has zero principles. That's why they can support a privileged white guy that's never had a job over a self-made, Muslim immigrant. They don't actually believe anything they just attack and spew hate ... they can't ever discuss policies or ideas but just scream and call names selectively.
Jack Bauer
Looking forward to my Gen-Z kids pissing on my grave and filming it on Tik Tok!!!

Redbrickbear
4th and Inches
Redbrickbear said:

back and forth, back and forth..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Harrison Bergeron
https://www.foxnews.com/media/california-early-childhood-teacher-admits-gender-unicorn-instruct-toddlers-sexuality

Why are these teachers so obsessed with grooming kids ... it's become a weird religion.
Jack Bauer
Yep...makes sense.

Jack Bauer
Not parody...

Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/california-early-childhood-teacher-admits-gender-unicorn-instruct-toddlers-sexuality

Why are these teachers so obsessed with grooming kids ... it's become a weird religion.
Liberalism was always a cultish pseudo-faith.

It's just getting more explicit with its metaphysical and subjective truth claims.
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Yep...makes sense.

In their defense, do you really want them breeding?
cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

Looking forward to my Gen-Z kids pissing on my grave and filming it on Tik Tok!!!

Somehow I doubt she ever voiced these opinions while he was alive or while collecting any inheritance, life insurance or items that he passed down to her....
muddybrazos
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Yep...makes sense.

In their defense, do you really want them breeding?
I dont think they could if they tried. Theres no way the one with a pecker could get it up right and working.
Jack Bauer
ugh - she figured out our secret!

(replies turned off - SO Brave!)

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer

Canada2017
cowboycwr said:

Jack Bauer said:

Somehow I doubt she ever voiced these opinions while he was alive or while collecting any inheritance, life insurance or items that he passed down to her....

But she gladly accepted her dead father's money .

What a hypocrite.
Jack Bauer
Canada2017 said:

cowboycwr said:

Jack Bauer said:

But she gladly accepted her dead father's money .

What a hypocrite.
Many people who have literally been abused by their parents have shown more grace and compassion than this little twerp.
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

To paraphrase Joe Garagiola: "cut off your pecker, get a check!!"
Jack Bauer
Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday said:

I have a weird feeling that something big is going to happen on Friday 11/18.
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer said:

Wow- was her Dad abusive, neglectful, a dead beat? Doesn't sound like it.

Quote:

It's now known that the young woman, Samantha, is a 19-year-old "black supremacist" who grew up wealthy and privileged beyond measure thanks to her hated father, billionaire auto loans magnate Donald Foss.

Thanks to his wealth, Samantha grew up in a $7.3 million mansion in Michigan "wanting for nothing," a source close to the family told the Daily Mail.
Nothing except for decency, it would appear.

She likewise attends the private $57,350-a-year Oglethorpe College in Brookhaven, Georgia, where she is predictably reportedly studying African American Studies.
nein51
Yeah but it's only a 7mm dollar house. He's clearly her oppressor
Jack Bauer
nein51 said:

Yeah but it's only a 7mm dollar house. He's clearly her oppressor

Her Dad was so racist that he married and impregnated a black woman. Makes sense.

These brats would be better served talking to a therapist privately rather than on Tik Tok publicly
Jack Bauer
My 78 year old Dad is so out touch, he couldn't understand that I was a black supremacist and used "they/them" pronouns.

Canada2017
Jack Bauer said:

My 78 year old Dad is so out touch, he couldn't understand that I was a black supremacist and used "they/them" pronouns.

Know a gal similar to this looney .

Gave her Dad hell almost every single day for over 35 years and all he ever did was give her money to keep her alive .

As the girl was too spiteful to hold any kind of job .

When her Dad died at age 89 …..he still left her over a million dollars .

Yet the daughter was FURIOUS….demanding to know why there wasn't more coming her way.
Harrison Bergeron
Canada2017 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Gave her Dad hell almost every single day for over 35 years and all he ever did was give her money to keep her alive .

Yet the daughter was FURIOUS….demanding to know why there wasn't more coming her way.

We've basically reared rich bleks to be whiny little *****es always demanding handouts.
Jack Bauer
The Mayor of Chicago has finally had it with murders...in Colorado Springs!

Canada2017
Harrison Bergeron said:

Canada2017 said:

Jack Bauer said:

We've basically reared rich bleks to be whiny little *****es always demanding handouts.
Sometimes....the more you give.....the more you are hated.

Its a weird dynamic, but I have seen it a few times over the years.

Osodecentx
Jack Bauer said:

Who wrote that?
Jack Bauer
Actual bravery.

Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Actual bravery.

Yep. That is bravery. Putting a black square on your Insta is chicken hawk.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.