Culture and Society 2022

89,631 Views | 1592 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cowboycwr
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Happy Gestational Parent Day!

ATL Bear
Jack Bauer said:

Happy Gestational Parent Day!

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
When you need kids to validate you...

Jack Bauer
Imagine switching Black with white...

Jack Bauer
"Public school is where your kids should learn and explore their sexual identity "

Jack Bauer
Imagine being a grown ass woman and running to Tik Tok for help with 10 year olds trolling you..

""Oh the idea of pronouns came up today in class. Don't know how!"" - yeah, it's a mystery.

I'm going to declare teachers refer to my child as "bad *****".

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Imagine being a grown ass woman and running to Tik Tok for help with 10 year olds trolling you..

""Oh the idea of pronouns came up today in class. Don't know how!"" - yeah, it's a mystery.

She should have realized that, given the opportunity, 5th/6th/7th grade boys are going to choose pronouns such as "Ben Dover", "Pat McRoin" and "Jack Mioff" every...single....time.
Jack Bauer
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

She should have realized that, given the opportunity, 5th/6th/7th grade boys are going to choose pronouns such as "Ben Dover", "Pat McRoin" and "Jack Mioff" every...single....time.

If you don't refer me to as "Deez Nuts", you are guilty of hate speech and you will go to prison!
nein51
Don't get upset. You (the woke crowd, not you personally) started the stupidity. If a boy can be a girl then he can be banana and rock; they are equally stupid and equally valid.
Jack Bauer
Imagine a group of men held a pole dancing class for young girls.

How is this any different? Ok, groomer.

Canada2017
Jack Bauer said:

Numbers game .

Got hundreds of millions of people floating around the US......and social media gives all of them a voice.

Pointless to get upset with the hundreds of thousands of full on losers every day .
Harrison Bergeron
https://thedistance.substack.com/p/woman-80-banned-from-the-city-pool?r=uglk&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

80-year-old woman removed from YMCA for not wanting to shower with men. Also apparently witness man helping little girl change out of her bathing suit.
Cobretti
Cobretti
whitetrash
Cobretti said:

That ranks up there with Gerald Ford in 1976 saying Eastern Europe was not under Soviet control
Jack Bauer
Don't let facts get in the way...

Jack Bauer
cowboycwr
Cobretti said:

It looks like at least two of them are wearing leather shoes.....
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

Imagine switching Black with white...

So are these folks this racist against an Indian-American.
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

Don't let facts get in the way...

Looks like these folks have no problem with just lying their ass off.

Jack Bauer
Remember, this is all not happening...

4th and Inches
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
Yes, let's allow 14 year-olds to make life time irreversible decisions, what's the worst that could happen?

What satanic doctor would willingly choose to do this to a child?

Jack Bauer
"Excuse me, Ze/Zir....can you just teach us math"

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

"Excuse me, Ze/Zir....can you just teach us math"

math is racist.. no math!!
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Jack Bauer
Joan of Arc wore men's clothing because she was leading a war to expel the British from France, not because she was non-binary. But the story of a 16-year old girl becoming a war hero and saint isn't good enough I guess.

Trans - "We are not erasing women from history"

Also:

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Kids brains also tell them it's ok to get in a white van with a stranger selling candy...doesn't mean that it's right.

FormerFlash
Jack Bauer said:

Kids brains also tell them it's ok to get in a white van with a stranger selling candy...doesn't mean that it's right.

Duh you guys. Kids brains are easier to manipulate. That's why we target them...er expose ourselves to them....I mean, that's why they're so understanding compared to you mean adults so set in your ways.
Sic Everyone.
Jack Bauer
FormerFlash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Duh you guys. Kids brains are easier to manipulate. That's why we target them...er expose ourselves to them....I mean, that's why they're so understanding compared to you mean adults so set in your ways.

I told an adult I was Superman and he laughed at me.

I told a 4-year and he believed me.

KIDS

JUST

GET

IT!!!!
Jack Bauer
Not a parody..

Science says bachelorette parties are destroying LGBTQ safe spaces

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Not a parody..

Science says bachelorette parties are destroying LGBTQ safe spaces

SciENcE!!

–Horace

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.