Culture and Society 2022

89,329 Views | 1592 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cowboycwr
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?

"Experts"

cowboycwr
What's next? Experts say breathing is cultural appropriation? Or breathing is sexist? Or breathing is racist?

Harrison Bergeron
cowboycwr said:

What's next? Experts say breathing is cultural appropriation? Or breathing is sexist? Or breathing is racist?

That's how the wokeys work. Find an "expert" to tell everyone how to think and march.
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches

Jack Bauer
OMG, is that rescue worker saving a WHITE person? That's so unequitable!

Jack Bauer
Thank God.

When I <checks notes> eat chocolate candy, I need to know it stands for acceptance.

cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

Silencing opposition instead of proving their stance. How very communist, fascist, dictatorship like of them....
cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

Thank God.

When I <checks notes> eat chocolate candy, I need to know it stands for acceptance.

So is it only in the peanut M&M bags? The purple shape is that of a peanut M&M.

or is it going to be a purple peanut one mixed into the regular bags.... thus creating the whole issue M&Ms faced of peanut allergy contamination when people bought regular and had allergic reactions because the occasional peanut made its way into a bag because they were made on the same line.
nein51
Pretty sure they are just adding a purple m&m regardless of the bag you buy. But it's a candy…so who gives a *****
4th and Inches
Green M&Ms.. the rest are trash!
4th and Inches
GrowlTowel
4th and Inches said:

So the it feels uncomfortable undressing in front of males so the school accommodates the it by allow it to use the female dressing room. The normal person female feels uncomfortable undressing in front of an it in her designated dressing room and the school accommodates her by kicking her to the curb?

Why not make a closet for the it to change clothes in? Everybody wins.
cowboycwr
GrowlTowel said:

4th and Inches said:

So the it feels uncomfortable undressing in front of males so the school accommodates the it by allow it to use the female dressing room. The normal person female feels uncomfortable undressing in front of an it in her designated dressing room and the school accommodates her by kicking her to the curb?

Why not make a closet for the it to change clothes in? Everybody wins.
Once enough women stand up and fight back against this backwards step that is happening to Title 9 this type of stuff will stop.

But right now too many liberals don't understand how they are destroying the progress made in women's equality by allowing for these mentally ill people to overtake women.
Cobretti

Cobretti
nein51
If you block the road I should be able to punt you with my bumper. Then you should be forced to do hundreds of hours of community service, say an hour for every car you delay by 1 minute.
Harrison Bergeron
We are going to be in a continuous battle between the rational and emotional, facts and feelings.
Cobretti
cowboycwr
Cobretti said:

It is long past time for that to happen. And the people filming acting like the drivers are in the wrong and making sure to get their faces and plates is just stupid.
cowboycwr
A man broke the law and ran on the field at an nfl game. When security didn't catch him a rams player tackled him.

Now the man wants to file charges against him.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna50992
Jack Bauer
White Supremacy rears its ugly head again!!! For shame Whitey!!

Jack Bauer
I hope Troy Aikman is removed from NFL Hall of Fame, the Ring of Honor, MNF, and burned at the stake!

PC Mob Attacks ESPN's Troy Aikman For Monday Night Football Comment (outkick.com)

Harrison Bergeron
I love the misogynistic, anti-trans implication than only women wear dresses much less purport to be able to define what is a woman.
Doc Holliday
Jack Bauer
You will never get Christians and Muslims to come together.

Blue haired liberal: Hold my nonbinary unicorn.

Harrison Bergeron
I've always said the grooming stops when the Muslim parents get involved because the wokeys heads will explode.
Cobretti
cowboycwr
She clearly meant that protesters should be rude to anyone she doesn't agree with but not to her.
whitetrash
Vermont is apparently a hotbed of racist redneck crackers.

https://newenglandbizlawupdate.com/2022/09/27/employers-may-be-liable-when-customers-discriminate-in-the-workplace

Quote:

Employers may be liable when customers discriminate in the workplace
By: New England Biz Law Update staff September 27, 2022

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) recently filed a harassment suit against a Vermont nursing home.
The facility allegedly allowed Black nurses and staff to be "subjected to ongoing and egregious racial harassment," the agency said in a statement.
According to the EEOC lawsuit, white patients repeatedly directed racial slurs at the facility's Black nurses and nurse assistants. One patient went so far as to follow Black staff through the facility to berate them and assault Black employees because of their race.
The EEOC charged that facility managers witnessed some of these incidents and fielded numerous complaints from the staff. Black employees were told residents could say what they wanted and, allegedly, one manager told a Black nurse she should be accustomed to being the target of racial slurs because she was "from the South."
The EEOC asserted that such alleged conduct violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits employers from discriminating against employees on the basis of race.
Jack Bauer
Do you want to see militias? Just try removing children their parent's homes b/c they won't agree to mutilate their bodies.

Jack Bauer
these f'ing babies are SOOOOO needy!

VaeBear
Jack Bauer said:

Do you want to see militias? Just try removing children their parent's homes b/c they won't agree to mutilate their bodies.

That lady is sick
Doc Holliday
They hate us.

Harrison Bergeron
Doc Holliday said:

They hate us.

Correct. Wokeism is a fundamentalist religion that sees the world in black and white, good vs. evil. Everyone in their religion is holy and good. Everyone else is an infidel not worthy of life or respect.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.