Culture and Society 2022

89,820 Views | 1592 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cowboycwr
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
riflebear said:

Holy **** - what's below beta male?
Jack Bauer
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Whales can't eat plankton if they are wearing masks.
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Vermont is what: 98.7% white?
nein51
Yeah but flannel does suck so I get it
Cobretti
Cobretti
Whiskey Pete
leftists and their faux outrage.

When are people going to learn that this is the left's standard operating procedure:

1 - Mischaracterize
2 - Criticize
3 - Ostracize
4 - Demonize
5 - Neutralize
Jack Bauer
Analyst fired for being honest...our society is so soft.

SiriusXM Golf Analyst Mark Lye Fired After Disparaging Comments About the WNBA

Quote:

SiriusXM PGA Tour analyst Mark Lye was fired over the weekend after comments he made on the air disparaging the WNBA. A SiriusXM spokesperson confirmed the firing to Golf.com over the weekend.

"You know, the LPGA Tour to me is a completely different tour than it was 10 years ago. You couldn't pay me to watch, you really couldn't, because I just couldn't relate at all," Lye said on SiriusXM's PGA Tour Radio.

"It's kind of like, you know, if you're a basketball player, and I'm not trashing anybody so please don't take it the wrong way. But I saw some highlights of ladies' basketball. Man, is there a gun in the house? I'll shoot myself than watch that."
Jack Bauer
Literally shaking from the transphobia....

Quote:

Adele is being accused of transphobia for declaring at a woke gender-neutral awards show that she loves "being a woman."

The "Rolling in the Deep" singer made the remark at Tuesday's Brit Awards as she collected the prize for Artist of the Year, a newly created category merging the old Best Male and Best Female Artist awards.
"I understand why the name of this award has changed but I really love being a woman and being a female artist. I do!" she said to huge cheers.

"I'm really proud of us, I really, really am," she said.

Despite support from the audience in London's huge O2 Arena, her comments quickly sparked outrage online making her the latest high-profile figure accused of being a TERF, or trans-exclusionary radical feminist.
Jack Bauer
Ah, Joyless Reid...

cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

Adele is being accused of transphobia for declaring at a woke gender-neutral awards show that she loves "being a woman."

The "Rolling in the Deep" singer made the remark at Tuesday's Brit Awards as she collected the prize for Artist of the Year, a newly created category merging the old Best Male and Best Female Artist awards.
"I understand why the name of this award has changed but I really love being a woman and being a female artist. I do!" she said to huge cheers.

Despite support from the audience in London's huge O2 Arena, her comments quickly sparked outrage online making her the latest high-profile figure accused of being a TERF, or trans-exclusionary radical feminist.

Sad that we have reached a point that if you are happy with your gender that is now an offense.....
Doc Holliday
cowboycwr said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

Sad that we have reached a point that if you are happy with your gender that is now an offense.....
It is sad. Postmodernists put people into groups and identities. There problem is there's an unlimited number of ways to identify, because we're all different individuals.

The solution to all this bull**** is to judge at the induvial level. Group identity is a cancer on society.
Jack Bauer
Trigger warning - you may need a therapy dog to handle this.

Cobretti
cowboycwr
Looks like the work of an 9 year old either way.
Jack Bauer
The struggle is real...

ATL Bear
Jack Bauer said:

The struggle is real...

I recommend a couple of weeks in Eastern Chad as a perspective check for some of these folks.
Jack Bauer
ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

The struggle is real...

I recommend a couple of weeks in Eastern Chad as a perspective check for some of these folks.

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Ah, Joyless Reid...

my goodness she got alot of stupid in her..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

The struggle is real...

you can change the emoji color? Most of us dont give AF about that stuff never bothered to think twice about using a bright yellow thumbs up..

This POC is expressing my "whiteness" when i use the factory default emojis?

Mental illness is real and broadcast across social media daily
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
whitetrash
I would say ever since Johnny K-Weir came on the scene they've been inclusive.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/2022/02/09/figure-skating-takes-step-toward-lgbtq-inclusivity/6720299001/
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

The struggle is real...

Literally has a white peace sign emoji in her handle.

Jack Bauer
Another one of these fake outrages.

• 17 year old girl wins Miss Teen Washington Crown
  • Internet sleuths dig up a Tik-Tok video she made at 14 saying ''Gangster n*****.'"
  • Also video of her lip-dubbing to profane words
  • Critics want to strip her of her crown

This is the video
https://www.tiktok.com/@juliuspleazerfanaccount/video/7062374115935653166

Meanwhile, Justin Trudeau has appeared in black face at least FOUR times as an adult and is the PM of Canada (endorsed by Barack Obama).
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

• Internet sleuths dig up a Tik-Tok video she made at 14 saying ''Gangster n*****.'"

This is the video

Meanwhile, Justin Trudeau has appeared in black face at least FOUR times as an adult and is the PM of Canada (endorsed by Barack Obama).
The standards always are double.

Can someone explain to me how the ******s took over the world?
4th and Inches

–Horace

Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

This is the video

The standards always are double.

Can someone explain to me how the ******s took over the world?

Zero tolerance for teenagers but we'll give the 79 year old the benefit of the doubt here...

Cobretti
Jack Bauer
"And then the dog stood up and clapped..."

BaylorOkie
nein51
Ah yes. Todays installment of things that definitely didn't happen on the internet.
Whiskey Pete
ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

The struggle is real...

Where's the rainbow one for the gays?

Red one for Republicans and blue for Democrats.

Would Obama use a half white/half black one?
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

Jack Bauer said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

The struggle is real...

Literally has a white peace sign emoji in her handle.

And yet she has a white peace sign by her name

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.