Jan 6 committee

121,654 Views | 3026 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Harrison Bergeron
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
it's definitely not suspicious the Stalinist Show Trial burned all its records. The bananas have come home to
roost in the republic.
Aliceinbubbleland
This is just so wrong on so many fronts. But it is how MAGA believes.

Harrison Bergeron
Aliceinbubbleland said:

This is just so wrong on so many fronts. But it is how MAGA believes.

I suspect you want them arrested for treason, threatening democracy, or general free speech? should they get 27 years too?
Aliceinbubbleland
Nope. Just pointing out the "or death" of your cult.
Oldbear83
Aliceinbubbleland said:

You have certainly nailed the 'Dishonest Biden' impression. I assume that was your goal?
Aliceinbubbleland
What does anything Biden have to do with supporters who wish to win or put death to the Country? I'm not talking about policies. I'm talking about the MAGA cult that violence and ignorance of law is what drives them.
Not all MEGA's are bad, just the kooks like these on the extreme.
Redbrickbear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

You can't see that it is a play on the famous revolutionary war slogan of "Liberty or Death"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culpeper_Minutemen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Give_me_liberty,_or_give_me_death!

It was carried on flags and in newspapers all over the Colonies.

The State motto of New Hampshire is still "Live free or Die!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_Free_or_Die

I mean I know that the ruling class in Washington now views flags and slogans from our Revolutionary war past as suspicious or down right threatening to them....but that says more about them than it does average patriotic Americans.
Aliceinbubbleland
I have no problem with Live Free or Die. In fact I support that. But my point was these morons wouldn't fight till death and they disrespected the singing of God Bless America.
Oldbear83
Aliceinbubbleland said:

What does anything Biden have to do with supporters who wish to win or put death to the Country? I'm not talking about policies. I'm talking about the MAGA cult that violence and ignorance of law is what drives them.
Well, you've got the 'senile angry rant' down, so I thought you were channeling Joe.

And for all your spite, the MAGA crowd at least knew what they wanted - sound economics, common sense immigration and border laws, judges who follow the Constitutiuon.

You Biden Freaks chose to put a man in power who doesn't know how to get to the bathroom w/o directions, and gets lost reading a teleprompter, all the whole ignoring disaster victims except for Blue City politicians.

Don't even know what kind of crazy you have to be to want that.
Guy Noir
The way Trump spent money I am not convinced the MAGA crowd is really interested in "Sound Economics".
Doc Holliday
Guy Noir said:

The way Trump spent money I am not convinced the MAGA crowd is really interested in "Sound Economics".
Dem house controlled spending during his presidency. It's not really Trump spending.
Harrison Bergeron
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Dude. I'm sure you're not a ******. I just don't get why you morons act stupid when it comes to political tribalism ...
1. No one demonstrates and lives more ignorance of the law the LWNJs
2. LWNJ violence have cost billions more than a few folks walking through the Capitol
3. LWNJ actually bombed the Capitol and have served less prison time than the 200 folks that walked through the Capitol on January 6

You're the most danger kind of authoritarian. You're the German that thought he was "protecting the Reich" by following whatever the Reich told him was right.

Cobretti
riflebear
4th and Inches
riflebear said:

wait, that was a conspiracy theory right?
ā€œMix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.ā€

ā€“Horace

ā€œInsomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep youā€™ll get if youā€™re able to ā€˜fall asleep right now.ā€™ ā€œ
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
You guys are shocked our version of a Stalinist Show Trial is based on disinformation and Orwellian deception?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.