Jan 6 committee

133,262 Views | 3026 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Harrison Bergeron
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam: "You've retreated into absurdity because absurdity is all you have left."

Applies every bit as much to Sam, perhaps more.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th said:

If they are armed, as their leader well knows
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Walking outside in Texas, more than 75% chance you are standing near a person who is armed. It is legal in Texas, not so in DC

Just because People carry weapons doesnt mean they are going to shoot you. I agree

Maybe they were worried about their personal safety because they had seen the clashes with Antifa. Maybe, but it is illegal in DC
There were plenty of those that broke out in DC during that 2 day period of the 5th and 6th If you say so

This post shows that, deep down, you know you've lost the argument and are hanging on to an insignificant detail.

Here's the facts:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/armed-insurrection-what-weapons-capitol-rioters-carry

10 months after J6, FBI still had not found any evidence that firearms were used in the J6 riot. Sure, time might have uncovered another gun or three in the general vicinity of the riot. Yet here you are, making the case that Trump was told someone was arrested with a gun and still wanted to go to the Capitol, thereby providing the conclusive turn in the case which makes him leader of an insurrectionist. The list of "weapons" noted at link is carried at almost any riot, so if we are to accept the premise of your argument, ANY riot is an insurrection.

If you are going to push the Reichstag Fire nonsense, you could do a much better job than you are doing here.
Deep down, I'm believing contemporaneous police observations. Armed demonstrators are a significant finding.
deep down I am believing that riots typically have armed demonstrators..

How many guns were fired at the capital that day? We all know the answer.. we all know the results.

Maybe, just maybe, those guns were not for what you think they were but what they are actually for..
The rioters were actually armed. Some had guns

What were the guns actually for?
part in bold is serving a lie. And you know it.

There is nothing remarkable about a protestor holding something that could be used as a weapon. A fist can be used as a weapon, fer crissakes. How many have been charged with crimes involving weapons? How many have been charge with carrying a firearm into the capitol?

If we are to follow your logic, then any protest is an insurrection. Any riot is an insurrection. Any gathering where someone holds a fraternity paddle is an insurrection.

You are being very, very silly.

You can find a list of weapons charges here. Let us know how many were for using fists as a weapon.

You've retreated into absurdity because absurdity is all you have left.

A search of firearm turned up 2. There were 2 firearm charges. There were 10 pages of non-firearm weapons charges.

So they were going to overthrow the US Govt with 2 pistols and 50 knives & clubs???

I agree with you arrest them. Anyone with a weapon or that went into Congresspr was violent needs to be arrested and stiff penalties, no arguement. 41 months for Shaman, I am good. He broke in.

I just don't see insurrection or coup. Or it being led by inside US Govt. Sorry.
4th and Inches
RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Walking outside in Texas, more than 75% chance you are standing near a person who is armed. It is legal in Texas, not so in DC

Just because People carry weapons doesnt mean they are going to shoot you. I agree

Maybe they were worried about their personal safety because they had seen the clashes with Antifa. Maybe, but it is illegal in DC
There were plenty of those that broke out in DC during that 2 day period of the 5th and 6th If you say so

This post shows that, deep down, you know you've lost the argument and are hanging on to an insignificant detail.

Here's the facts:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/armed-insurrection-what-weapons-capitol-rioters-carry

10 months after J6, FBI still had not found any evidence that firearms were used in the J6 riot. Sure, time might have uncovered another gun or three in the general vicinity of the riot. Yet here you are, making the case that Trump was told someone was arrested with a gun and still wanted to go to the Capitol, thereby providing the conclusive turn in the case which makes him leader of an insurrectionist. The list of "weapons" noted at link is carried at almost any riot, so if we are to accept the premise of your argument, ANY riot is an insurrection.

If you are going to push the Reichstag Fire nonsense, you could do a much better job than you are doing here.
Deep down, I'm believing contemporaneous police observations. Armed demonstrators are a significant finding.

How many guns were fired at the capital that day? We all know the answer.. we all know the results.

Maybe, just maybe, those guns were not for what you think they were but what they are actually for..

There is nothing remarkable about a protestor holding something that could be used as a weapon. A fist can be used as a weapon, fer crissakes. How many have been charged with crimes involving weapons? How many have been charge with carrying a firearm into the capitol?

If we are to follow your logic, then any protest is an insurrection. Any riot is an insurrection. Any gathering where someone holds a fraternity paddle is an insurrection.

You can find a list of weapons charges here. Let us know how many were for using fists as a weapon.

A search of firearm turned up 2. There were 2 firearm charges. There were 10 pages of non-firearm weapons charges.

So they were going to overthrow the US Govt with 2 pistols and 50 knives & clubs???

I agree with you arrest them. Anyone with a weapon or that went into Congresspr was violent needs to be arrested and stiff penalties, no arguement. 41 months for Shaman, I am good. He broke in.

I just don't see insurrection or coup. Or it being led by inside US Govt. Sorry.
did the 2 with firearms charges also get illegal entry charges?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
GrowlTowel
Jacques Strap said:

This has been my problem with the left since I was in high school - they can't call a ***** a *****. There is no reason you can't support gays or abortion and still call thugs, thugs. The *****es will still vote with you, just call out the bad behavior.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's the facts:

4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's the facts:

some times you have to use logic and avoid emotion.. you will get there one day..

“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's the facts:

some times you have to use logic and avoid emotion.. you will get there one day..

whiterock
Sam Lowry said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's the facts:

I'm quite sure if anyone had entered the capitol with a firearm, it would have been the headline at linked article and hundreds more like it. Unfortunately for your argument, there are no weapons charges of any kind listed or mentioned in the linked article. Perhaps that's why no one other than Sam is talking about an armed insurrection. Your link did note that one gentlemen brought a gun to DC but did not enter the capitol with it.

That's quite an insurrection. 800+ people charged with riot & disorderly type crimes mostly related to government property and procedure, but no firearms charges.

hmmm....

Tell us exactly what kind of organized insurrection it is where a group of tens of thousands attack the Capitol Building of the mightiest nation on earth without firearms and only 850 or so get arrested for property crimes and no one receives any weapons related charges?

Maybe that's why you're hanging desperately onto the J6 cmee to give you some kind of conspiracy to keep your dream alive. Sad world you live in.
FLBear5630
4th and Inches said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's the facts:

I don't know. Did it on my phone at a gas station filling up. Sort of limited on the analytics....
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's the facts:

–Horace

Sam Lowry
whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's the facts:

Unfortunately for your argument, there are no weapons charges of any kind listed or mentioned in the linked article.
There's a searchable table with a complete list. This is the third or fourth time I've posted it.
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's the facts:

Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's the facts:

DeCentex Wins!

Fatality!
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's the facts:

–Horace

Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's the facts:

4th and Inches

–Horace

Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Now, back to the thread ...
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

What happened in VA & Michigan?
Osodecentx
RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Trump said he was disappointed in Pence to the rally
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So, you tell someone you are disappointed in your kid and that is a signal to your neighbors to hang them???? You guys are really reaching to create something not there.
"I'm disappointed in Pence, he didn't do the right thing"
Trump knows rioters are armed
"Let's walk to the Capitol, I'll go with you"
Trump orders the SS agents to take him to the Capitol
"lets walk to the capitol.." sounds terrifying, at least it wasnt hot outside

Here's the facts:

Who knows, 2nd Amendment demonstration that they should be able to carry? As OldBear said, they did not use them even though Capitol Police did.

Once again, does actions (what they actually did) outweigh speculation or supposition?
Bannon to testify

Bannon, Facing Jail and Fines, Agrees to Testify to Jan. 6 Panel
Stephen K. Bannon, the former Trump campaign manager and White House adviser, made the abrupt about-face after the former president authorized him to talk to investigators.

WASHINGTON With his criminal trial for contempt of Congress approaching, Stephen K. Bannon, an ally of former President Donald J. Trump's who was involved in his plans to overturn the 2020 election, has informed the House committee investigating the Capitol attack that he is now willing to testify, according to two letters obtained by The New York Times.
His decision is a remarkable about-face for Mr. Bannon, who until Saturday had been among the most obstinate and defiant of the committee's potential witnesses. He had promised to turn the criminal case against him into the "misdemeanor from hell" for the Justice Department.
But with the possibility of two years in jail and large fines looming on the horizon, Mr. Bannon has been authorized to testify by Mr. Trump, his lawyer told the committee late on Saturday in a letter, which was reported earlier by The Guardian.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/10/us/politics/bannon-jan-6-trump.html
Forest Bueller_bf
Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's the facts:

I saw 4 listed for carrying a Firearm without a license.

I think the lowest level charge was...."Parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building"

They also made a distinction between "knowingly entering a restricted building" and simply "entering a restricted building".

Not sure what the difference was, but maybe some were so clueless they didn't even know it was restricted?

None of those listed with carrying without a license were shown to enter the capital either "knowingly or otherwise. Two seemed to be stopped at a checkpoint.
Sam Lowry
Plenty of violence happened outside the building. In fact most of it did.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

zero shootings also zero insurections happened outside.. only riots

–Horace

Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

What definitions are we using today?
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

since the only shooting of the day happened inside the capital, zero shootings outside. Since the insurrection breached the capital, zero insurrections outside.

Either we had a failed insurrection at the white house at end of May 2020 as well or we had a riot outside the capital on January 6. One can't be one thing without the other thing being the same thing.

Happy monday!

–Horace

whiterock
Sam Lowry said:

….(smile)…..you further impeach your insurrection case.
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Trump said he was disappointed in Pence to the rally
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So, you tell someone you are disappointed in your kid and that is a signal to your neighbors to hang them???? You guys are really reaching to create something not there.
"I'm disappointed in Pence, he didn't do the right thing"
Trump knows rioters are armed
"Let's walk to the Capitol, I'll go with you"
Trump orders the SS agents to take him to the Capitol
"lets walk to the capitol.." sounds terrifying, at least it wasnt hot outside

Here's the facts:

Who knows, 2nd Amendment demonstration that they should be able to carry? As OldBear said, they did not use them even though Capitol Police did.

Once again, does actions (what they actually did) outweigh speculation or supposition?
Bannon to testify

Bannon, Facing Jail and Fines, Agrees to Testify to Jan. 6 Panel
Stephen K. Bannon, the former Trump campaign manager and White House adviser, made the abrupt about-face after the former president authorized him to talk to investigators.

WASHINGTON With his criminal trial for contempt of Congress approaching, Stephen K. Bannon, an ally of former President Donald J. Trump's who was involved in his plans to overturn the 2020 election, has informed the House committee investigating the Capitol attack that he is now willing to testify, according to two letters obtained by The New York Times.
His decision is a remarkable about-face for Mr. Bannon, who until Saturday had been among the most obstinate and defiant of the committee's potential witnesses. He had promised to turn the criminal case against him into the "misdemeanor from hell" for the Justice Department.
But with the possibility of two years in jail and large fines looming on the horizon, Mr. Bannon has been authorized to testify by Mr. Trump, his lawyer told the committee late on Saturday in a letter, which was reported earlier by The Guardian.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/10/us/politics/bannon-jan-6-trump.html

….(yawn)…..

Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

since the only shooting of the day happened inside the capital, zero shootings outside. Since the insurrection breached the capital, zero insurrections outside.

Either we had a failed insurrection at the white house at end of May 2020 as well or we had a riot outside the capital on January 6. One can't be one thing without the other thing being the same thing.

Happy monday!

All right!
Sam Lowry
whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

….(smile)…..you further impeach your insurrection case.
Same question to you.
Golem
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's the facts:

I think the lowest level charge was...."Parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building"

They also made a distinction between "knowingly entering a restricted building" and simply "entering a restricted building".

Not sure what the difference was, but maybe some were so clueless they didn't even know it was restricted?

None of those listed with carrying without a license were shown to enter the capital either "knowingly or otherwise. Two seemed to be stopped at a checkpoint.

Brother, none of this matters to crazed #J6Anon left. They know the result they want and everything leads to that result whether it does or not. And Trump drove to that result in the limo he beat up a secret service driver from the backseat to steal and go joy riding in.
Sam Lowry
Golem said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's the facts:

Brother, none of this matters to crazed #J6Anon left.
Or to the prosecutors, or to anyone really. It's just nit-picking in hopeless search of a point.
Golem
Sam Lowry said:

Golem said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's the facts:

Brother, none of this matters to crazed #J6Anon left.
Or to the prosecutors, or to anyone really. It's just nit-picking in hopeless search of a point.

#J6Anon has spoken.
Wrecks Quan Dough
What 4 and Inches does to Sammy. Every single time.

Sam Lowry
Oldbear83
Sam is reduced to making memes about herself, I see.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Harrison Bergeron
Have we turned up another secret tour or bombshell ketchup tossing? I can't figure out why Putin just doesn't get some Ukrainians with flagpoles and ketchup and launch a coup and take Ukraine.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.